The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:43 pm

6 Charles Lindbergh 1927 - First solo flight accross the Atlantic - Tino
7 The Video "Me at the Zoo" 1995 First YouTube Video - Super
8 Nancy Witcher Astor 1919 First Female MP - Jules
9 Robert Walpole 1775 First Prime Minister - super
10 Douglas Hofstadter's Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies: Computer Models of the Fundamental Mechanisms
of Thought in 1995.

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:44 pm

Was Walpole the first British Prime Minister?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

8. First lady MP?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

superflyweight wrote:Was Walpole the first British Prime Minister?  

He was but I thought it was much earlier than 1775.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

10. First e-book?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Was Walpole the first British Prime Minister?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Close Jules

Bang on super

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:47 pm

6 Charles Lindbergh 1927 - First solo flight accross the Atlantic - Tino
7 The Video "Me at the Zoo" 1995 First YouTube Video - Super
8 Nancy Witcher Astor 1919 First Female MP - Jules
9 Robert Walpole 1727 First Prime Minister - super
10 Douglas Hofstadter's Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies: Computer Models of the Fundamental Mechanisms
of Thought in 1995. First Book purchased on Amazon

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Close Jules

Bang on super

First book available on internet?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:51 pm

Ill let you have it Jules, close enough...

Interstingly A broken laser pointer was the first thing bought on E-Bay.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 1:54 pm

I don't get what the 1775 bit has to do with Walpole?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:09 pm

Should be 1727

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:10 pm

Rubbish quiz.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

Rubbish on here today. May go to the tattoo thread and see if they can advise the best way to remove a life size tattoo of a boa constrictor from my hampton.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

Cheers for the constructive criticism Tino, your opinion is very important to me, and will be used in future development projects.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Rubbish on here today. May go to the tattoo thread and see if they can advise the best way to remove a life size tattoo of a boa constrictor from my hampton.

They might but it'd be cheaper for you to take the tattoo sleeve off the elephants trunk and remove the rest of it from your arse.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Rubbish on here today. May go to the tattoo thread and see if they can advise the best way to remove a life size tattoo of a boa constrictor from my hampton.
I suggest asking an ex (girlfriend or boyfriend, Sean, it's your choice) to remove it with a hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 3:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
I suggest asking an ex (girlfriend or boyfriend, Sean, it's your choice) to remove it with a hammer

Dave, I made a great reference to HENRY ROLLINS today. You would have enjoyed it.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : metal etiquette)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Dave, I made a great reference to HENRY ROLLINS today. You would have enjoyed it.
Where? On here?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Where? On here?

I saw it. Although by now Jeff may have edited it to Sonny Rollins.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:23 pm

Ah, just read back and found it.

ROLLINS is great, STRONGY wouldn't like it but then he's a know-nothing cun*-rag. you've gone up in my estimation, Seany.

BTW, the term "Bobbies" also originates from Robert Peel.

Robert Peel said that police officers were only men paid to do, on a full time basis, that which we as members of society to also strive to do, namely, to ensure that Law and Order is maintained.

He be f*cking sick if he could see what the Country's become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Where? On here?

I saw it. Although by now Jeff may have edited it to Sonny Rollins.
As long as it's not the Rollins Stones.

TRUSSY would love/hate Rollins. He lift weights for the purity of man and iron as one...but he's got tattoos as well

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:45 am

Fist

Morning all, I have nothing interesting to say so the thread can only get better...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:52 am

Morning Rick - I've got 4 hours of training followed by a team lunch today. I really need to start bringing a hip flask and extra strong mints with me to work.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:53 am

Blimey, sounds like an exciting old day mate, I am in supplier negotiations most of the day, so I can feel your pain.

Did you get down to Bradford in the end?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:54 am

I'm only 50 posts away from a palindrome. Heady times.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:55 am

rick_dagless wrote:Blimey, sounds like an exciting old day mate, I am in supplier negotiations most of the day, so I can feel your pain.

Did you get down to Bradford in the end?

No. The conference is next week but I've cried off. It's all I can do not to sing my joy from the rooftops!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:58 am

Haha, fair play, think I am up your neck of the woods in a few weeks for a stag do of all things, we will ensure that we are nowhere near as per CC rules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:03 am

Morning RiCK, super.

Sorry to interrupt the top level Culture Cup lawyers meeting. Would anyone like a tea or coffee?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:05 am

No trouble with that Rick - I hate leaving the house!

Let me know if you need any Edinburgh tips (directions to the pubic triangle).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:05 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning RiCK, super.

Sorry to interrupt the top level Culture Cup lawyers meeting.  Would anyone like a tea or coffee?

Put your knickers on and mix me an Old Fashioned!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:07 am

Tea Tino, this talk of Stag do's is probably flying over your pretty little head love...

Morning.

Nah I'm cool used to go out with a girl from Dumbarton (lovely place...) and go to Edinburgh quite a bit, mainly to avoid Dumbarton to be fair...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:08 am

First off, phuck your bitch
And the clique you claim
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game
You claim to be a player
But I phucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boys
n!ggas phuck for Life

Westside, morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:12 am

I don't drink tea or coffee Tino. No hot drinks at all in fact. So I won't be making any for anyone either.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I don't drink tea or coffee Tino. No hot drinks at all in fact. So I won't be making any for anyone either.

This is spooky - I too don't drink tea or coffee or any hot drinks. What are the odds?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:16 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I don't drink tea or coffee Tino. No hot drinks at all in fact. So I won't be making any for anyone either.

I don't drink tea. Just coffee.

I take it like I take my women, black and strong.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:18 am

Sean takes his coffee like he takes his women. Full of rohypnol.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:19 am

superflyweight wrote:Sean takes his coffee like he takes his women men.  Full of rohypnol.  

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:23 am

Pies more like it....

Watched Fury last night. 7-7.5/10. Some good parts but a little gratuitous for a classic war movie.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I don't drink tea.  Just coffee.

I too take my women like my drinks - cold and fizzy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:31 am

I like my Coffee like I like my women, in a plastic cup

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I don't drink tea.  Just coffee.

I too take my women like my drinks - cold and fizzy.

and black.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:I like my Coffee like I like my women, in a plastic cup

Wire us £ 5000 and ill send you three. They're fresh meat and the only maintenance they need is Nutella and kittens.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:17 am

Shah wrote:Wire us £ 5000 and ill send you three. They're fresh meat and the only maintenance they need is Nutella and kittens.

I have just PM'd you my bank details, just help yourself Shah.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Wire us £ 5000 and ill send you three. They're fresh meat and the only maintenance they need is Nutella and kittens.

I have just PM'd you my bank details, just help yourself Shah.

Isa Christ. I don't have enough women to cover the funds in your account. If you give me a few weeks i'll have brainwashed via twitter all the women that work in the premier Inn in seans arse and we'll have made up ....damn ....no women apparently. Sorry mate. Just the 15 we've got ill source more over the next few weeks. Watch the news for updates.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:28 am

Rick, I can push a few of my discards your way. A week's supply of Taurus will do as payment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

Shah wrote:Watch the news for updates.

Cheers Shah, your grooming efforts are always appreciated, I will await the signal...

sean wrote:Rick, I can push a few of my discards your way. A week's supply of Taurus will do as payment

Tempting offer sean, but I have no idea what Taurus is...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

Aldi's own brand cider.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:32 am

Right, I will have a word with some of the local youths, they tell me they get some kind of 5 finger discount, which sounds pretty reasonable, and get back to you when the goods arrive.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Feb 2015, 10:43 am

What's happening to this place? We've reached a new low if the ever-reliable rick is michaels-ing the thread. C'mon people, give me something to live for!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next