The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:02 am

about 6/7 weeks ago (before 1/4 finals) at work we did top 6 predictions and FA Cup winner.

I had :

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal.
3. Man Utd
4. Man City
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

FA cup. VILLA

Not bad.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, everyone have an acceptable weekend?

Best weekend in quite some time. The perfect party on Saturday... so many old faces from the past. Such a nice bunch of people too.

Happy for you Rowley. I watched the match... they simply powered over the top of them. T'was a great spectacle. The fans deserve to smile.

Jules, I had the same thing a few weeks ago when we wound the clocks back.
I kept getting up at 04:54 for some reason and once I'm up I'm up.
Had to watch some documentaries I had recorded but had never got round to viewing.

It.... has... not... stopped.... raining......all.... day. Worse than those scenes from Blade Runner.
I'm expecting Daryl Hannah to drop down from hatch in the ceiling any moment and wrap her thighs around my face.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:10 am

Mixed bag for everyone then, but more postitive than negative it seems, all good in the culture cup...

Mine was fine also, looking forward to Doncaster races at the end of this week too.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:18 am

You're just down the road from me at Donny Rick, feel free to pop in.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:24 am

Will do Jeff, you will have to tempt my old man accross with some fine northern ales and I am there...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

Rowley wrote:Up the Villa, morning all
BOLLOX....fair play though, you deserved it. Even if the linesman hadn't f*cked up with Balotelli's equalizer we'd have found a way to screw it up eventually. Still, technically, they did get Gerrard to Wembly so the "campaign" worked. See if we can f*ck up the battle for fifth place mediocrity in the coming weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:33 am

DAVE wrote:BOLLOX....fair play though, you deserved it. Even if the linesman hadn't f*cked up with Balotelli's equalizer we'd have found a way to screw it up eventually. Still, technically, they did get Gerrard to Wembly so the "campaign" worked. See if we can f*ck up the battle for fifth place mediocrity in the coming weeks

Try being a Newcastle fan DAVE FFS...

On a seperate, more local note, have you been to the new THRASH bar in Bradders?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:BOLLOX....fair play though, you deserved it. Even if the linesman hadn't f*cked up with Balotelli's equalizer we'd have found a way to screw it up eventually. Still, technically, they did get Gerrard to Wembly so the "campaign" worked. See if we can f*ck up the battle for fifth place mediocrity in the coming weeks

Try being a Newcastle fan DAVE FFS...

On a seperate, more local note, have you been to the new THRASH bar in Bradders?
No, where is it and is it any good?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:15 am

Sorry TRASH bar

I have no idea yet, heard mixed reviews, but looks to have picked up from GASWORKS

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TRASH-Bradford/344608129081407?sk=info&tab=overview

Wondered if you had been yet

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:40 am

Can't access the link but can safely say I haven't been anywhere remote metal for ages

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:05 pm

Righty ho DAVE, I shall report back if I ever get there...

Turning out nice again here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Acceptable, but the last few weeks and especially the last 10 days or so, I've been suffering badly from insomnia - wake up at 4:30 or 5:30 and then can't get back to sleep. It's starting to be a bit of a problem.

Sorry to hear about the insomnia Jules. Problems like that often go away once you've slept on it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:25 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Acceptable, but the last few weeks and especially the last 10 days or so, I've been suffering badly from insomnia - wake up at 4:30 or 5:30 and then can't get back to sleep. It's starting to be a bit of a problem.

Sorry to hear about the insomnia Jules.  Problems like that often go away once you've slept on it.  
I was told that exercise is the best remedy. Open and close each eye alternately 20 times...that's right, have 40 winks

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:37 pm

Start hitting the gym, Jules. I'm up at 4.30 every morning to pump iron. The muscle fatigue does wonders for your sleep patterns. And your endorphins. And your general self image.

Alternatively, you could try warm milk? I've heard it really does work. Can't stomach drinks past room temp, but I'm sure it's a treat.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:43 pm

kingraf wrote:Start hitting the gym, Jules. I'm up at 4.30 every morning to pump iron. The muscle fatigue does wonders for your sleep patterns. And your endorphins. And your general self image.

Alternatively, you could try warm milk? I've heard it really does work. Can't stomach drinks past room temp, but I'm sure it's a treat.

Do you straighten your hair before or after "pumping iron"?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:47 pm

I don't straighten my hair often. And only on weekends.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:03 pm

superflyweight wrote:
kingraf wrote:Start hitting the gym, Jules. I'm up at 4.30 every morning to pump iron. The muscle fatigue does wonders for your sleep patterns. And your endorphins. And your general self image.

Do you straighten your hair before or after "pumping iron"?
Probably during...he thinks GHD's are a kind of steroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:06 pm

Lolz. I wasn't really paying attention, kind of saw the green badge out the corner of my eye and assumed that this was Rick.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:09 pm

In the absence of drinking excessively, try antihystamine - not the non-drowsy stuff. Helps with hayfever and knocks you out

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:12 pm

Union wrote:Lolz. I wasn't really paying attention, kind of saw the green badge out the corner of my eye and assumed that this was Rick.

I don't own and hair strighteners Union, but cheers...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:18 pm

Nobody gets up at 4:30 a.m. to exercise.
My self-image is fine - I don't even have to tint my hair in girlie colours.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:26 pm

Best time to hit the gym. If there's decent sport je about, I'll even post on here at 4:30-45 while watching. Gospel, you could look up the cricket section. If it wasn't a popular idea, there wouldn't be 24-hour gyms.

Crack a quick 45 minute session, shower, have breakfast and you're in by 8 am. You'll look good, feel good and lower BP. Unless you choose to gym like Truss and pop a Dbol every morning. In which case, don't gym. You will get heart failure.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:29 pm

You're phucking nuts Smile

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:31 pm

My advice Jules, listen to Raf....he talks any more bollox you'll be asleep in no time at all. More tedious than listening to sean talk about the number of women he's slept with before Raf has woken up to go to the gym and swap hair care tips with the other saddos who feel the need to get all sweaty in the early hours for no good reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:33 pm

Possibly...
But it beats taking allergy medication to sleep.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:37 pm

kingraf wrote:Possibly...
But it beats taking allergy medication to sleep.
But that's like saying it's better to be stabbed in the face with a hot knife rather than a cold one

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 20 Apr 2015, 7:05 pm

I'm quite happy to wake up early, I enjoy being in bed and not having to get up. Normally it's the cat jumping on my chest at about 4.30-5 and slapping me in the face which can cause my dreams to go a bit haywire but once I'm over the shock it's quite pleasant listening to the morning with my eyes closed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Apr 2015, 7:42 am

Fist beatches.

Glorious day here in the wonderful north, morning all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 7:53 am

Galted wrote:I'm quite happy to wake up early, I enjoy being in bed and not having to get up.  Normally it's the cat jumping on my chest at about 4.30-5 and slapping me in the face which can cause my dreams to go a bit haywire but once I'm over the shock it's quite pleasant listening to the morning with my eyes closed.

I tend to wake up and read the ipad for a bit. Unfortunately yesterday morning i fell asleep again and the bastard fell on to my mouth and cut my lip.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I tend to wake up and read the ipad for a bit. Unfortunately yesterday morning i fell asleep again and the bastard fell on to my mouth and cut my lip.

l*l

At least I got a cut lip from a living, breathing human being.  You got slapped around by a piece of machinery.

l*l out loud on floor, p*ssing myself.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:58 am

Morning all from sunny Edinburgh.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:59 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:01 am

Laugh it up fuzzball.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

Morning all from Sunny GLasgow

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:08 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning all from sunny Edinburgh.  

Tell that pasty faced lezza Sturgeon to get outside in it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:50 am

I hate election time...

Though in previous years have had a strange fascination with the actual results coming in and watching the swingomete etc...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:57 am

Evan Dando destroyed Miliband last night.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:I hate election time......

I can't work it this year, can't get the time off. Pity, long and dull day, but bloody good money.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:06 am

Jeff wrote:I can't work it this year, can't get the time off. Pity, long and dull day, but bloody good money.

Fair play, I rarely vote, and hate people who frown upon this in a condecending manner.

I think the turnout will be pretty good this year, as they are really spinning the closeness of the expected outcomes this time

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:08 am

I am one of those people Rick, sorry, but I do genuinely think everyone should vote.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:12 am

I think that making someone vote is as bad as stopping someone from voting, why should a tick in a box solely to conform with the belief that everyone should vote, rather than on any issue that you truely believe in, which will then go on to cancel out the vote of someone voting for something they do invest in, be the done thing...

But hey, I can appreciate we will differ on this and do not want to turn it to the offtopic section! Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:23 am

If you genuinely don't feel any of the parties are representative of your views I believe you should go and spoil your paper. This cannot be interpreted as anything other than a statement of displeasure with the options availability, not turning up can be interpreted as laziness.

Also, and this is the tree hugging liberal in me, but there are people dying the world over, now and in the past to earn the right to vote, not turning up is grossly disrespectful to their struggle and sacrifice.

Anyhow, all getting a bit serious, where is Sean with some fictional stories of sexual success.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:31 am

There was one time I turned up to a club and was back in a bird's flat within 15 mins. Moonface was her name. Obviously neither a looker nor fussy as I think I had had a shedfull. Efficient work nonetheless.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:59 am

Jeff wrote:earn the right to vote, not turning up is grossly disrespectful to their struggle and sacrifice.

The RIGHT to vote, not the compulsory need to, as stated before, forcing a 100% turnout is as bad as not allowing the vote at all, and surely the lack of turnout will show the displeasure at the options available as much as a spoiled paper...

Anyhoo, as we say too serious, lets agree to disagree with this one, and get back to cocks, arthropods and casual homophobia.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:05 am

Got a pamphlet thorough to door this morning from some well dressed borderline neo-Nazi from the "something Socialist party" (not the National Socialists but may as well have been) Anyway their slogan was "You don't have to hate someone love your country" and some other foreigner hating shyte. Screwed it up, put it in the bin with all the other dross....my vote is still for Akbar's

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:08 am

I'm with Rick, can't always be held to ransom by the troubles of the outside world. They only tend to abuse democracy when they get it anyway.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:earn the right to vote, not turning up is grossly disrespectful to their struggle and sacrifice.

The RIGHT to vote, not the compulsory need to, as stated before, forcing a 100% turnout is as bad as not allowing the vote at all, and surely the lack of turnout will show the displeasure at the options available as much as a spoiled paper...

Anyhoo, as we say too serious, lets agree to disagree with this one, and get back to cocks, arthropods and casual homophobia.
Agree with Rick on this...one's right to vote is also one's choice to vote....or not. Considering the shower of shyte we have to choose from, I'm sure some of the veterans might be asking them it was worth it and having looked at the likes of Clegg and Miliband, decided no it f*cking wasn't.

But yes, onwards to the realms of cocks, homophobia and creepy crawlies (Sean has this covered)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:18 am

So this G@y prefect centipede with a huge man sausage walked into a bar...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:20 am

said 'ouch!'?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:20 am

DAVE667 wrote:Got a pamphlet thorough to door this morning from some well dressed borderline neo-Nazi from the "something Socialist party" (not the National Socialists but may as well have been) Anyway their slogan was "You don't have to hate someone love your country" and some other foreigner hating shyte. Screwed it up, put it in the bin with all the other dross....my vote is still for Akbar's

Its a trap! Dont vote for him.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next