The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Rowley wrote:4 is drop it like it's hot I believe, by Snoop Doggy Dog

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Rowley wrote:Fish, Dog, Cat, Seal

Animals is the connection.
Correct - anyone going to get number 2?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:14 pm

That horrendous thing by Samantha Fox...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Laugh

I am down with the kids Tina (non Yewtree)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:17 pm

rick_dagless wrote:That horrendous thing by is Samantha Fox...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:29 pm

So the actual connection is animals that can be killed by hitting them with a wooden club. Could have even had a song by goregrind band PROSTITUTE DISFIGUREMENT...that would have worked as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm

DAVE667 wrote:So the actual connection is animals that can be killed by hitting them with a wooden club. Could have even had a song by goregrind band PROSTITUTE DISFIGUREMENT...that would have worked as well

I reckon you'd be hard pushed to kill a fish with a wooden club. Not impossible, but difficult. To get the required force to travel through the water resistance without the fish moving would be tricky.

Unless it was on dry land which would place it at a serious disadvantage.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 pm

It is probably a jumping fish (eg salmon for example), you could bat it when it leaps from the flowing torrent.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Union Cane wrote:It is probably a jumping fish (eg salmon for example), you could bat it when it leaps from the flowing torrent.

That's a fair point. Still difficult though, as presumably you'd be balanced on wet rocks which would provide treacherous underfoot conditions.

Bears as well. They commonly feed on leaping salmon. SerialDAVE will have to watch out for them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Asian carp are regularly hit by paddles they normally panic and respond by leaping out of the water and inadvertently smashing into the rowers.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:39 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32301982

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Laugh

I am down with the kids Tina (non Yewtree)

laughing Rowley is truly a renaissance man And I say that without sarcasm.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:41 pm

What animal can't you kill with a wooden club?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 pm

You're all a bunch of thick c*nts ('cept Tina who sort of got it....there's a reason he's my favourite). Fishermen take them out of the water and whilst THEY'RE STILL ALIVE...hit them hard on the head with a billy club type instrument (of death!!!!)....either that or like the bloke I saw in Scarborough once, they swing the fish very hard at a metal mooring post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:What animal can't you kill with a wooden club?

Plankton.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Plankton.

And a tortoise.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:47 pm

None...I've tried and thus far it's been a success. Am approaching the subject methodically and alphabetically. Spend a number of years on H (for hookers naturally) but am doing well thus far. Am hoping Queen Bee will be acceptable but then again as it's my own list (as opposed the official "Which animals can you kill with a wooden club" list) I'm sure it will be fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Plankton.

And a tortoise.
Nope....two whacks for a regular domestic tortoise, thirteen for one of those Galapagos tortoises....and three each for the armed guards protecting this supposedly endangered species

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:50 pm

What if he pulls his little head in?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:51 pm

You would be hard pressed to kill an elephant with a wooden club

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Union Cane wrote:What if he pulls his little head in?
I just smash him in the general groin area until he capitulates...oh, you mean the tortoise as opposed to the fella guarding him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:You would be hard pressed to kill an elephant with a wooden club

Shoot him with a shotgun, he wouldn't get near enough to use it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:You would be hard pressed to kill an elephant with a wooden club

aye ml but it may sit on his face so win win for him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:56 pm

It takes a while and you might need a small trampoline to get enough height but I'm nothing if not persistent....which I believe were the judge's parting words as the sentence was handed down

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:58 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

None...I've tried and thus far it's been a success. Am approaching the subject methodically and alphabetically. Spend a number of years on H (for hookers naturally) but am doing well thus far. Am hoping Queen Bee will be acceptable but then again as it's my own list (as opposed the official "Which animals can you kill with a wooden club" list) I'm sure it will be fine

So the link is just animals then. The 'you can kill with a wooden club' part is redundant.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

So the link is just animals then. The 'you can kill with a wooden club' part is redundant.
Haven't got to the end of the alphabet yet Jules. There may be a surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Ouch...f*cking RHINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Surely Zebras are at the end. Not much of a surprise.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Zebu actually

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 pm

unless hybrids count then its zonkey or zorse

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Adam D wrote:Surely Zebras are at the end. Not much of a surprise.
Talking about the resilience of certain creatures...the yak for example takes more whacks than previously imagined. The thick fur absorbs a lot of the power and the overwhelming stench makes you feel light-headed. If you're not on your game, they could suckerpunch you

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:30 pm

I've eaten a Zebra. Not a whole one, part of it's arris i suspect.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I've eaten a Zebra. Not a whole one, part of it's arris i suspect.
Were you doing a Bushtucker trial at the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Nah, was at some Saffa restaurant outside Johannesburg. It was the muscle not the bumhole if that's what you're getting at. Is bumhole offal?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Nah, was at some Saffa restaurant outside Johannesburg. It was the muscle not the bumhole if that's what you're getting at. Is bumhole offal?
Aye it doesn't taste nice at all (b'dum dum tshhhh!")

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Nah, was at some Saffa restaurant outside Johannesburg. It was the muscle not the bumhole if that's what you're getting at. Is bumhole offal?

Should ask the sperm whale you put in there last night

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:28 pm

This the latest in my series of impressions of mammals interacting with arthropods.   I call it "Part 4: michaels interacting with an arthropod whilst out preparing the pitch for Sunday's game".

I hope you like it.

Arthropod: Corrr!!!  Look at that fella in the T-Tech by Tumi on that Toro ZS 4200T Timecutter Zero Ride-on mower.  Seriously wish I was one of them two-legged bits of gash so I could get me pedipalps on his hampton.

Michaels: bog off, anthropod.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:01 am

Warm here again.

Just came across of couple of arthropod nests. Feel like a bastard... killed 5 or 6 with cut bricks and then chucked their mangled corpses in the skip. Don't know where the males are... they don't have the red stripe and are harder to pick out against the earth.

However, that's nothing compared what the Afghan kid did with the wasps. The poor buggers didn't stand a chance.
Talk about a ruthless approach to fixing the problem. Shah would be very impressed with the foolproof method of complete & utter destruction.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 am

First again.

Apart from LD but he doesn't count as he's a cobber.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:14 am

Toro ride on mower.... I wish. I have an Atco B30 Royale and a Protea Greensmower. And a Protea verticutter. And a roller.....

I am thinking of applying for the next series of the Island but am worried that you have to be a spaz to qualify.

Morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:19 am

You'd be on the satellite phone and requesting a evacuation quicker than that fat, attention seeking builder.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You'd be on the satellite phone and requesting a evacuation quicker than that fat, attention seeking builder.

What a c*nt that bloke was. Blatantly did the trip to give up the ciggies and crashed after a day.

I'd be fine, not really a team player but I'd catch fish for them all. Nice little burly trail into a sort of sheep pen in the shallows of the beach. Easy.

Did you see that anthropod bite the ginger nut last night? Bet is smarted.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You'd be on the satellite phone and requesting a evacuation quicker than that fat, attention seeking builder.

What a c*nt that bloke was. Blatantly did the trip to give up the ciggies and crashed after a day.

I'd be fine, not really a team player but I'd catch fish for them all. Nice little burly trail into a sort of sheep pen in the shallows of the beach. Easy.

Did you see that anthropod bite the ginger nut last night? Bet is smarted.

They don't have good looking shrinks on the Island though?

I don't think he really wanted to leave, just pig headed and couldn't cope with being seen as weak and backing down so followed through with his threat. He was hoping the old dude would get up and quit first. When that didn't happen, he swallowed his balls and walked.

Yeah, I did have a chuckle at the scorpion sting. He deserved it for being ginger.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 am

I would be happy on the island. No rules, no women and no crowds.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:I would be happy on the island. No rules, no women and no crowds.

And 13 other barely dressed men.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 am

Shah must have experienced island life on his various training camps?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Shah must have experienced island life on his various training camps?

Definitely. Replace the noise and fury of Pacific Island thunder storms with the boom of Jordanian missiles.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:05 am

When you talk of the Island are you referring to the film with Ewan McGregor, if so I remember it very differently from your conversations.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:10 am

Jeff wrote:When you talk of the Island are you referring to the film with Ewan McGregor, if so I remember it very differently from your conversations.

I have seen one with Leo Di Caprio?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next