The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payback Live (Spoilers)

+7
Prometheus
Marky
Hero
nadeem2099
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
NickisBHAFC
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Payback Live (Spoilers)  - Page 2 Empty Payback Live (Spoilers)

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 18 May 2015, 1:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Sheamus has beaten Dolph in a brilliant opening match to the show.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Payback Live (Spoilers)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payback Live (Spoilers)

Post by Fernando Mon 18 May 2015, 8:37 pm

I wish this place had an optimistic button....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 18 May 2015, 11:38 pm

Just cos it was mentioned on commentary and to try to cheer myself up after the risible Cena / Rusev match, I rewatched the Cena / JBL 2005 Judgement Day I Quit match. So much more compelling, creative and believable (and bloody). 4*
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2015, 12:04 am

Just finished watching, I've been one of Reigns biggest critics since the break up of The Shield but he really has won me over I have to admit, still don't think he's that great on the mic, but really come round to enjoying his stuff in the ring

Thought the trip powerbomb to Orton was great (it was always going to happen) but I really liked the bit that followed. Have to say though I'm getting really fed up of J and J security and Kanes involvement in title matches

Hated the end of the I quit match, it just didn't make sense. Surely if Cena physically passes out the match is over?? He has no choice but to quit if he is supposedly unconscious. Its obviously going to come to light that Rusev never actually said I quit in his native tongue...surely can't be another match between them if he feels he's been cheated

Have to say I thought Cesaro was wasted in a tag team but him and Kidd are exceptional together, they have a really good chemistry, and who'd have thought that the New Day would actually be a half decent faction when they first debuted, really liked the way they won

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2