The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Culture Cup 2.0 round 5

+22
milkyboy
rIck_dAgless
ChequeredJersey
Trebs
dancingweeman
The Boss
Nakatomi Plaza
Stella
JuliusHMarx
compelling and rich
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Hammersmith harrier
Hero
superflyweight
seanmichaels
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
26 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

THE BEST EVER DEBUT ALBUM

Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap12%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap12%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 7 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Empty Culture Cup 2.0 round 5

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Jun 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Round 4 of the Culture Cup 2.0 comes to an end and thank the heavens for that.  As is standard for 2.0, there were some beauties and some utter sh*te picked in this round.  The big winner was The Boss who (after he had put down his Niall Quinn autobiography and chosen his film) picked up maximum points for One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.  It’s a quality film so no complaints from me.  Trebs scooped up a healthy 8 points for Silence Of The Lambs which is also a tremendous film so again, no complaints here.  Michaels got a lovely present of 8 points for his pick of Forrest Gump.  That’s right folks, Forrest f*cking Gump.  C&R also claimed 8 points with The Godfather.  GrumpyG*lfer picked up 6 points for To Kill A Mockingbird which I also voted for.  Cracking film.  Weeman also picked up 6 points for Raging Bull.  So Forrest f*cking Gump is better than Raging Bull and To Kill A Mockingbird.  Forrest f*cking Gump.  

Lots of posters managed to score a big fat headed zero, including Jeff for On The Waterfront and his arch rival Nicola Sturgeon superfly who, although he did get one vote, won’t be picking up any points as he failed to understand a very simple question and his pick of Lawrence Of Arabia fell outside the criteria.  Jules will be disappointed to pick up some points for Annie Hall, but Galted will be devastated that no votes appeared for Amadeus.  He saw Rupert Grint once.  In a play.  L*l.  He also saw Laura Dern in a film.  Double l*l out loud.  Galted is a really funny guy.  Dresses like a utter spazz but doesn’t let that hold him back in life.  A solid 4 points for Hero keeps our resident champ at the top of the league but he can feel the hot breath of a few men down his neck now.  He’ll enjoy that, no doubt.  The only points Stella has managed to accrue have come from a book I picked for him.  Perhaps the biggest surprise was Union Cane who picked up zero votes for his first choice of The Iron Lady.

Here is the updated league table:

1) Hero 30 pts
2) Paul 24 pts
3) Trebs 24 pts
4) C&R 20 pts
5) The Boss 19 pts
6) Harrier 16 pts
7) Ziggler 16 pts
8) Michaels 16 pts (will be deducted 2 points at the end of the tournament for being a pr*ck)
9) Fat head Adam 15 pts
10) GrumpyG*lfer 14 pts
11) Azzy 11 pts
12) Nakatomi 11 pts
13) weeman 11 pts
14) SerialDAVE 9 pts
15) Jeff 8 pts
16) Shah Abu-bakr 7 pts
17) Beadle 6 pts
18) Jules 5 pts
19) superfly 4 pts
20) Union Cane 3 pts
21) Dagless 3 pts
22) Stella 2 pts
23) Ray Mears big fat zero pts

Round 5 is back to music so please see the poll for THE BEST EVER DEBUT ALBUM.  

Remember, IT’S OPEN FOR ALL OF 606v2 TO VOTE.

Thanks.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Culture Cup 2.0 round 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Culture Cup 2.0 round 5

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:44 am

The Womble wrote:Alright girls don't cry over it. Just cos I have better musical taste then you both Very Happy

I am calling Wingrove.

You're dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Womble wrote:Alright girls don't cry over it. Just cos I have better musical taste then you both Very Happy

I am calling Wingrove.  

You're dead.

Oops, sorry Tino......I've still got better taste than you though!

Yahoo
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:46 am

He is only in Donny Tina, DAVE could get there and back in his lunch hour. Steer Womble towards slagging WHITESNAKE off. Dave will take care of everything else.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:49 am

Jeff wrote:He is only in Donny Tina, DAVE could get there and back in his lunch hour. Steer Womble towards slagging WHITESNAKE off. Dave will take care of everything else.

I think he did say that REIGN IN BLOOD by SLAYER was terrible...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:52 am

Rowley wrote:He is only in Donny Tina, DAVE could get there and back in his lunch hour. Steer Womble towards slagging WHITESNAKE off. Dave will take care of everything else.

Laugh I have a mate who is into Whitesnake. I wouldn't slag them off.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:He is only in Donny Tina, DAVE could get there and back in his lunch hour. Steer Womble towards slagging WHITESNAKE off. Dave will take care of everything else.

I'm sorry who?
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:54 am

rick_dagless wrote:

This is true Rick, fairly certain he said as far as METAL albums went it was inferior to everything MOTLEY CRUE had ever released.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:55 am

Rowley wrote:He is only in Donny Tina, DAVE could get there and back in his lunch hour. Steer Womble towards slagging WHITESNAKE off. Dave will take care of everything else.

And Womble is a southern, Babycham drinking nonce.

I have PM’d SerialDAVE and told him that Womble called SLAYER a bunch of gayers.

That should do it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:58 am

I have PM’d SerialDAVE and told him that Womble called SLAYER a bunch of gayers.

That should do it.

Laugh What even is Babycham?

The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:58 am

Introduced the latest Billy bookcase to its new home, seems to be settling in and has been accepted by the other Billy bookcases.

Was quite a rewarding day. Bought the bookcase, a plant pot, two shower curtains, a potato masher, a pizza cutter, a strawberry-scented candle, a turner and some biscuits, all for exactly £40.

Got roped into helping some old blind chap catch the tram fro Ampere Way to East Croydon Station and didn't think to warn him about the steps when we alighted. Was quite hilarious for anyone of a c*ntish disposition.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jun 2015, 9:59 am

Jeff wrote:This is true Rick, fairly certain he said as far as METAL albums went it was inferior to everything MOTLEY CRUE had ever released.

That was it, I distinctly remember him saying that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 10:00 am

The Womble wrote:

That should do it.

Laugh What even is Babycham?

Like you don't know...

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Jun 2015, 10:02 am

That should do it.

Not too sure you'll have any joy doing that, just seen a headline on the BBC "Murder arrest over torso in suitcase".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jun 2015, 10:05 am

Tino wrote:Like you don't know...

He does know, he once told me he sipped some with Tom Araya at bingo, on a gay cruise.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 08 Jun 2015, 10:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Like you don't know...

He does know, he once told me he sipped some with Tom Araya at bingo, on a gay cruise.

You loved that cruise Rick.....you won the bingo.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jun 2015, 10:11 am

The Womble wrote:You loved that cruise Rick.....you won the bingo.

Fair point...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 08 Jun 2015, 11:21 am

Galted wrote:Introduced the latest Billy bookcase to its new home, seems to be settling in and has been accepted by the other Billy bookcases.

Was quite a rewarding day. Bought the bookcase, a plant pot, two shower curtains, a potato masher, a pizza cutter, a strawberry-scented candle, a turner and some biscuits, all for exactly £40.

Got roped into helping some old blind chap catch the tram fro Ampere Way to East Croydon Station and didn't think to warn him about the steps when we alighted. Was quite hilarious for anyone of a c*ntish disposition.

Not acceptable. Not even in the slightest.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Mon 08 Jun 2015, 11:44 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:Introduced the latest Billy bookcase to its new home, seems to be settling in and has been accepted by the other Billy bookcases.

Not acceptable.  Not even in the slightest.  

The purchase of some artwork by Turner in a smorgasbord of "stuff" purchased for £40 and the (albeit effeminate) candle gets highlighted? Tough crowd.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 11:45 am

Roller_Coaster wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Not acceptable.  Not even in the slightest.  

The purchase of some artwork by Turner in a smorgasbord of "stuff" purchased for £40 and the (albeit effeminate) candle gets highlighted? Tough crowd.

Zero tolerance, nip it in the bud is the only way to deal with these issues.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:01 pm

I like a candle.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:09 pm

Galted wrote:

That should do it.

Not too sure you'll have any joy doing that, just seen a headline on the BBC "Murder arrest over torso in suitcase".
Reports of my arrest have been great exaggerated (a cultural reference there for you c*nts). As for Womble, his f*cking card was marked as soon as he said that bollox about "Definitely Maybe" ...all the rest is just icing on the cake as far as his entrails being used as bunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boss Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:13 pm

I'd like to point it out again that I can have an unlimited number of votes when I log off on my phone. It really shows what a great person I am that I haven't rigged this round.

The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:22 pm

The Boss wrote:I'd like to point it out again that I can have an unlimited number of votes when I log off on my phone. It really shows what a great person I am that I haven't rigged this round.
It also shows what kind of c*nt you are for not throwing one my way you total and utter b*stard!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boss Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:23 pm

Even with unlimited votes, Dave, there are some things I couldn't do. Although, point me in the right direction I'll see what I can do.

The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:39 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

That should do it.

Reports of my arrest have been great exaggerated (a cultural reference there for you c*nts). As for Womble, his f*cking card was marked as soon as he said that bollox about "Definitely Maybe" ...all the rest is just icing on the cake as far as his entrails being used as bunting.

I'm sure the bunting will look lovely in yours and Jeff's bedroom.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:58 pm

The Womble wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

That should do it.

It bettere not get in the way of the SKORPIONS posters DAVE insists on having.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:00 pm

Rowley wrote:
The Womble wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

That should do it.

It bettere not get in the way of the SKORPIONS posters DAVE insists on having.

You, having a soak with a little drop of Radox, listening to some experimental modern JAZZ. SerialDAVE next door in the bedroom blasting out some EUROPE.

What a scene.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:03 pm

... And they say romance is dead.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

I run out of Radox this weekend Tina, devastated, house to myself, just downloaded Miles Davis' A Tribute to Jack Johnson, thought I had the perfect afternoon lined up only for a shopping error to ruin it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

It's the picture of Joey Tempest that Rowley tries sellotaping to the back of my head that I find highly off-putting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:09 pm

Rowley wrote:I run out of Radox this weekend Tina, devastated, house to myself, just downloaded Miles Davis' A Tribute to Jack Johnson, thought I had the perfect afternoon lined up only for a shopping error to ruin it.

Wouldn't Swarfega do the same job? You're northern, you must a tub of Swarfega lying around somewhere.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:I run out of Radox this weekend Tina, devastated, house to myself, just downloaded Miles Davis' A Tribute to Jack Johnson, thought I had the perfect afternoon lined up only for a shopping error to ruin it.
Do you mean you RAN out of Radox this week or have you realised that the levels of remaining Radox to proposed baths ratio is such that you will run out this weekend?

For the f*cking sake of f*cking WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's the picture of Joey Tempest that Rowley tries sellotaping to the back of my head that I find highly off-putting

'He's heading for Uranus and still he stands tall...'

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:19 pm

i googled rosario dawson's minge at lunch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Not acceptable. Not even in the slightest.

Galtova's contribution, I okayed it as it cost only £2.50 and I'd just talked her out of buying a £14 salad bowl.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i googled rosario dawson's minge at lunch.
What did it order?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:01 pm

milkyboy wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:It's the picture of Joey Tempest that Rowley tries sellotaping to the back of my head that I find highly off-putting

'He's heading for Uranus and still he stands tall...'

"He's got a small Winkle, and only one ball"

This songwriting lark is a piece of p!ss

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:05 pm

AC/DC are the best METAL band.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:05 pm

closely followed by ZZ TOP

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:42 pm

Michaelsed it again Sean. A few days away but the old gifts never leave you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:45 pm

michalesed a few by the looks of it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:50 pm

There have been more votes for this round than any other.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:50 pm

When are we getting the next question Tina?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:53 pm

Yeah, when do I get to come bottom in the random generator again...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:54 pm

Tomorrow morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:There have been more votes for this round than any other.

skullduggery.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:56 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Yeah, when do I get to come bottom in the random generator again...

https://www.random.org/lists/

Totally random, RiCk.

If I was fixing it, Jeff would be last every week.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:59 pm

Why are you frequently so unpleasant to me Tina? Womble voted for Definitely Maybe, not only voted for it, but seemed pleased to have done so. I changed my vote to stop it winning. I try to be nice to you, why do I raise your ire so frequently?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Jun 2015, 3:03 pm

He has small man syndrome.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Jun 2015, 3:06 pm

Rowley wrote:Why are you frequently so unpleasant to me Tina? Womble voted for Definitely Maybe, not only voted for it, but seemed pleased to have done so. I changed my vote to stop it winning. I try to be nice to you, why do I raise your ire so frequently?

Using words like that is always a good start.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next