The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

+9
Afro
Marky
Azzy
Trebs
Hero
Holymiky
Good Golly I'm Olly
FIFA Diva
Fernando
13 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 6 Empty Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Man Citeh - Azzy the Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 29th June by midnight
Wisden & Porto are Voter
PSG v Man Citeh
Real Madrid v Juventus
Arsenal v Dortmund
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Holymiky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:15 am

Saying that I like the current way results are done too.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:26 am

Hero wrote:2m: Depay cracks one from outside the box, goes over.
7m Neymar has a shot saved after running in from flank, corner.
8m Goal! Clyne picks the ball up and it comes out from the corner, no one picks up his run, keeper unable to stop the shot.
11m Ribery forces a save from Buffon
13m Clasie clear through and scuffs it past the post
22m Ribery and Fernandinho link up well but unable to get through defence
27m couple of corners for Juve amount to nothing
31m Ribery again breaks into the box but shot whistles past post
33m Depay gets into box but acidic with timely tackle to put it out for another corner
35m Goal! Break from corner for Porto, Morata runs length of pitch before passing to Brahimi who taps it in the corner
42m nearly an own goal from Porto after a shot from Neymar ricochets off a defender but keeper gathers
44m Clasie unlucky to not take the lead with good run into box, keeper saves well.
46m goal! Clasie nutmegs Buffon after an initial save from a Morata shot
50m Benzema nearly immediacy equalises with a shot against the post
60m Shot by Neymar blocked, threat averted
65m Benzema one on one hits it straight at the keeper
71m Pirlo's shot just goes past the post
75m Neymar blows one over the bar with teammates lining up
78m Fernandinho missed the chance to close the game out missing the target
83m Keeper saves from Clyne on break
88m Isco has a mare by failing to pass to clear through teammate

Full time
Porto 2-1 Juventus Clasie & Brahimi - Clyne
Porto 9 shots 11 Juve
Porto 6 on target 4 Juve
Porto 52% possession
Porto 79% pass accuracy
Juve 68% pass accuracy

My boys had a mare!!!

Justice for Porto #banazzy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:33 am

Like Afro said I think we need multiple games for one match up.

Maybe a best of 3?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:36 am

Boy have we come a long way with this league Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:37 am

What do you mean Azzy?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:38 am

Was that sarcastic or serious? Laugh

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:57 am

Azzy wrote:Boy have we come a long way with this league Laugh

#trailblazers #trendsetters
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:09 am

Serious, we were basically running the league on pencil and paper back on 606v1. Now we're moving into the digital age Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 6 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:10 am

I guess I'm the only one that isn't a fan of this voting style.

Fifa isn't FM and many results are random.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:16 am

They are but so is football at times.
Two teams can play each other several times a season, often you'll get a different result every time.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:17 am

About to do the third game live on Twitch

Username is hero606v2 if you want to watch!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:17 am

Hero wrote:There's 4 set styles of play: possession, long ball, pressing and counter attack, then the option to go advanced.
On each player dependent upon position there's then individual instructions, so for wingers there's tracking back, go inside, get in the box, free roam etc.
When I was reading through people's tactics then pretty much most things they wanted were covered. CF's instructions to strikers of score a goal though weren't there.

That would help refine tactics submissions and keep them concise. You could literally have it as the options on the PS4.

I think it worth trying a season when this league is done
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:21 am

FIFA Diva wrote:I guess I'm the only one that isn't a fan of this voting style.

Fifa isn't FM and many results are random.  

If it is going to happen, what you need is confidence that what you do as a manager (the players you buy, the formation and tactics you use) are going to have a material effect on the match. All teams have off days, or days when they just can't score, so randomness is fine, but it needs to be the right amount and not having too much of an impact so that it becomes a game of luck.

Almopst 95% players and tactics, 5% luck
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:22 am

I think the reason it is popular Viva is that it removes the subjective, voter's opinion on results completely
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:26 am

And that for those that can view the stream when we do them it'll be quite the spectacle to watch your team.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:29 am

Do you get yellow and red cards in the games? I didn't notice any on the match commentary
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:32 am

Yes there's been a few yellows, penalty in the current game too but saved

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:33 am

Been injuries in a couple as well!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

Opens a whole new world of options then.

Games can be saved on Twitch too can't they, so if you can't watch it live, you can go back and watch it another time
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

It is much more "realistic" actually
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:39 am

I'd agree Olly, especially when you have players that quite often people haven't really watched yet they've got to vote based on them. Sure it's easier this season with the top clubs but often when we're starting with the FC Twentes of the world etc then a lot of its guess work.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:44 am

It would also make the act of bigging up your own players' stats pointless Whistle

How frequently are the players skill levels and ratings updated? SO take Kane as an example, did his rating get improved throughout the season last year, or was it once or twice a season?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:46 am

They're updated pretty regularly.

Hmm not so sure about the no bigging up or being able to trash talk the opposition Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:48 am

If your console is online, Fifa 15 will prompt regular squad updates to reflect real life performances few weeks or so.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:50 am

If everyone prefers the new way I don't mind.

Is Hero going to run the results from now on?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:51 am

Think the plan is from next season to kickstart it

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 19 Jun 2015, 9:51 am

I'm all for Hero doing results.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:06 am

Okay done 7 games now between Porto & Juve based upon the tactics Olly and I did for this week. Currently Juve have won 5, Porto 1 and 1 draw (Fat Frank with a blistering injury time rocket equaliser).

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:10 am

If you could do another 93, we'd have a good sample then... Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:17 am

Hero where can I watch these games pal?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:42 am

Fifa does updates once a week with in form etc.

I was sceptical but i think its become a lot more popular than i anticipated

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:44 am

Olly wrote:Hero where can I watch these games pal?

My ID on Twitch is hero606v2, presume if you subscribe to me then it'll alert you as to when I'm streaming.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:46 am

Sheep questions, answers to me by 1pm, answers going out any time after 230:

1. Name a game that was showcased at E3 this week
2. Name a cricketer who has scored a century for England this year, in any format
3. Name a goalkeeper Arsenal should sign if the Petr Cech deal falls through
4. Name a football club in the UK from a coastal town
5. Name a football manager who has had a moustache
6. Name a British tennis player not named Andy Murray
7. Name an F1 driver with less than 10 career wins
8. Which teamfrom the NSL, using current squads, would win a full FIFA season?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:54 am

I think we should set a round of friendlies and a date for the streaming and see how we all like it

Maybe a "mid season" break - then we can implement from next season
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:59 am

Streaming in the evenings as I can't watch while at work...

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:06 am

Generally I can't run the matches whilst I'm at work either.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:07 am

Generally I can't run the matches whilst I'm at work either.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:14 am

What night would be best for streaming
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 11:56 am

If anyone's about to watch I'm about to stream Miky's Arsenal v Nando's Bayern from this week.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:07 pm

Arsenal 0-1 Bayern HT
Goal for Lahm separates the teams.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:07 pm

I'm watching it but there's no one to chat to.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:09 pm

Turan immediately makes it level at the start of the 2nd half.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

Ozil regains the lead on 52m

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:11 pm

I'm at work I can't watch

If hero does one tonight I might be about
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:12 pm

I'll put on me v you again tonight if you want Olly? (Dependent on wife wanting TV)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm

Sure thang - I'll just need to setup a twitch thingy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm

Hero - the games are, or can be, saved can't they. So if anyone can't make the live stream, could they watch it at a later time?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:19 pm

I think so, not worked it out yet how.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:20 pm

Fekir nets a 3rd in injury time.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 19 Jun 2015, 12:20 pm

Keeper should have saved it.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next