The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6N to stay on terrestrial TV

+15
lostinwales
PrichardThatcher
Notch
Fanster
TG
Cardiff Dave
No9
OMc
bedfordwelsh
the-goon
Sin é
No 7&1/2
ScarletSpiderman
SecretFly
BamBam
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6N to stay on terrestrial TV Empty 6N to stay on terrestrial TV

Post by BamBam Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:05

Just seen this, apologies if already discussed elsewhere.

Excellent news, I don't have any problems with Sky or BT, and indeed pay for both, but the 6N should be available to watch for anyone, and even if that means I have to put up with ITV coverage I can live with it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/sixnations/11725233/Six-Nations-could-stay-on-terrestrial-TV-after-BBC-and-ITV-team-up-to-fend-of-Sky-Sports.html

The Six Nations is poised to remain on terrestrial television after the BBC and ITV teamed up to keep it out of the clutches of Sky Sports in a £50  million swoop, it was reported on Tuesday night.

According to the Guardian, the BBC approached ITV with an offer to share coverage upon being outbid by Sky for the rights to international rugby’s biggest annual tournament from 2018.

An announcement that the two terrestrial broadcasters would split the 15 Six Nations matches between them was said to be imminent, something that would be welcomed by armchair fans who have seen a succession of major sporting events lured to pay-TV in recent years.

The Six Nations was in serious danger of following suit after tournament organisers openly courted bids from the likes of Sky and BT to drive up the price. As it was, only Sky made an offer, which was said to have fallen short of the amount needed for the Six Nations board to seriously consider defecting from terrestrial television.

That followed record-breaking ratings for the most dramatic final day in the Championship’s history, which Paul O’Connell’s Ireland won after Chris Robshaw narrowly failed to inspire England to an historic triumph. BT were prepared to help prop up any BBC bid that fell short in exchange for some matches, with the two companies having forged close links when it comes to rights.

Turning to ITV would therefore represent something of a surprise move by the corporation.

The BBC faces an uncertain future after learning the Government was planning to make it foot the £650m bill for supplying over-75s with a free television licence and last week was beaten to the rights for the Olympic Games by the owner of Eurosport.

Fortunately, parent company Discovery plans to sub-let them back to the corporation, which recently lost the Open to Sky Sports, having surrendered half of the Masters and Formula One and its entire horse racing portfolio in recent years.

ITV, which appeared to have money to spend after losing the Champions League to BT Sport, was linked with a bid for the entire Six Nations.

But it was said last night to be interested only in sharing the rights, which would sit alongside its exclusive coverage of the Rugby World Cup.

BamBam

Back to top Go down

6N to stay on terrestrial TV Empty Re: 6N to stay on terrestrial TV

Post by SecretFly Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:19

Adrian Chiles presumably will do the anchoring for ITV?
Prepare for some insightful questions on the game.
And you all thought you had it bad with the girls on the BEEB Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:23

SecretFly wrote:Adrian Chiles presumably will do the anchoring for ITV?  

Would it not be the same team that are covering the RWC as that is on ITV.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:23

Oh dear god not ITV.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:28

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Adrian Chiles presumably will do the anchoring for ITV?  

Would it not be the same team that are covering the RWC as that is on ITV.

Well I was kinda just having a half laugh on the habitual wimun haters of 6N coverage

.... but just who is covering WC on ITV?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:37

BTW.............. I think it's time the British spiced up their coverage anyway - no matter who gets the deals.  

I think it's time to find maybe some mischievous Aussie presenters to anchor some of these shows and let them throw in their usual irreverent put-down/leg-pull take on things.  It would be fun to have more bite and spice in the make up between presenters and pundits during the 6N.  It's all too twee.  It needs some more rambunctiousness!  It's the 21st century - let your hair down guys.  

Campese as ITV anchor!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:45

Extracts from (http://www.itv.com/news/2015-03-22/itv-announce-star-studded-2015-rugby-world-cup-line-up/)

"Jonny Wilkinson, Lawrence Dallaglio, Jason Robinson and the coach who led them to that victory, Sir Clive Woodward, will all be studio pundits for the tournament."

"Former scrum-half George Gregan, who skippered Australia that day and also played in the victorious 1999 Wallabies side, is also a part of ITV's line-up.

Former Wales and Ireland skippers Gareth Thomas and Brian O'Driscoll will also be involved in the coverage, which will be led by presenter John Inverdale."

"Former British and Irish Lions and Scotland coach Sir Ian McGeechan, victorious 1995 South Africa captain Francois Pienaar, New Zealand's Sean Fitzpatrick, Australia's Michael Lynagh, former England international David Flatman and England Women World Cup winner Maggie Alphonsi complete the line-up of pundits.

"Craig Doyle and Mark Durden-Smith will also be presenters for the tournament. Joining them with a wealth of experience in the commentary box will be Nick Mullins, Miles Harrison, Jon Champion, Martin Gillingham and Simon Ward, plus co-commentators Geordan Murphy, Scott Hastings, Shane Williams and Ben Kay."

"Bringing viewers all the latest developments from in and around the venues will be our reporters Jill Douglas, Martin Bayfield, Fran Donovan and Gabriel Clarke."

I guess looking at that it will not be the RWC team in full as a few of those names are involved in the BBC 6Ns coverage.

I do agree that ITV taking the games may be a good shake up of things, whilst still keeping it free to air. Also with ITV having adverts, it will give me a better chance of running up to the toilet at half time without 'missing out' on the pundits telling me what I have just seen.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:58

There you go... Craig Doyle...... Whistle

If ever there was a reason for an ill-informed Adrian Chiles or a madman Campese it's a guy called Craig Doyle......

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:08

Hadn't seen the RWC line up, not a bad bunch other than Inverdale, but I can put up with him

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 13:03

SecretFly wrote:There you go... Craig Doyle...... Whistle

If ever there was a reason for an ill-informed Adrian Chiles or a madman Campese it's a guy called Craig Doyle......

They could do with Joe Brolly to spice it up a bit ... he maybe out of a job with RTE soon as he is on very thin ice at the mo!
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 13:29

Sin é wrote:

They could do with Joe Brolly to spice it up a bit ... he maybe out of a job with RTE soon as he is on very thin ice at the mo!

Why not, he managed to be a GAA pundit without a clue, surely that can translate to rugby.

My favourite Joe moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReOwtTzUAZQ

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 13:35

Don't like ITV and am dreading the World Cup coverage but any free to air broadcasting is better than none at all.

Chilles and InverDULL as anchors (I said anchors) god help us.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by OMc Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 13:39

ITV got rid of Chiles back in January - I'd expect it to be Mark Pougatch and/or Mark Durden-Smith as obviously Inverdale is already with the Beeb.

OMc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 13:41

the-goon wrote:
Sin é wrote:

Why not, he managed to be a GAA pundit without a clue, surely that can translate to rugby.

My favourite Joe moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReOwtTzUAZQ

I'd love to hear Joe assessing Wayne Barnes!
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 14:40

All academic until the bids are evaluated.... They say a decision by the end of the week, but I doubt that will happen.

BT are out to buy up all the sport and given Sky Sports and ITV a bloody nose over the European football. That will mean Sky has extra money to spend, and if they aren't careful, going to have little sport to cover on their 5 dedicated Sports channels. So I reckon they will put in the biggest bid.

ITV will have funds unspent, after also losing the European football, but they haven't the same funds available to them as Sky. BBC have peanuts in comparison to the others to put in the pot. So I can see ITV having the lions share of this partnership.

But who will win will be down to the evaluation of coverage verses money in the bank. If the latter (money) wins I can see Sky and BT leading the charge with Sky winning this one. If the evaluation seriously takes coverage into view, then BBC/ITV consortium will edge it. However, its not over yet, and I wouldn't mind betting ITV and Sky are already talking about alternatives.

As for who will present... Far too early to say, on the grounds none of the broadcasters will be talking contracts with presenters until they know they have won. But, those already with a rugby programme, will already have a head start and likely to keep with their teams signing the odd "big presenter name" when a deal is struck.

And for the record... I wouldn't want to see the 6 Nations leave free to air, as its how I (and I bet loads of you) got into Rugby, became so fanatical about the game and as such played it (not to high level... but still played all the same). As for choice, for all its flaws, the 6 Nations belong on the BBC, with NO ADS and hence full coverage, from anthems at the start to half time discussions and the final whistle celebrations. Watching on ITV is like watching sport in the USA. Mark my words, the RWC, we'll have rubbish talked, then off to the Anthems and straight after the Anthems it will be a AD break before kick-off.. And sometimes you wont even get the anthems (as per last RWC - Was watching Wales v France, I think it was on HD, and wondered how they went straight to Kick Off, no anthems. Said this to my father who watched on standard def ITV Wales and he said the was anthems.. figures!!!). Saying that, would still rather ITV to pay to view option, and I do pay for both Sky Sports and BT (although that is supposed to be free with my broadband.. the lying f**kers - another argument).

The only thing that is fact, is no matter how much we complain, whinge and moan... They wont pay any notice to us...

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 18:52

Mute button + radio commentary is an option.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 19:34

Cardiff Dave wrote:Mute button + radio commentary is an option.

DOn't you find that it's always out of sync though. Radio 5 is about 3 seconds ahead of the telly. Dulls the excitement when you know what the action you are watching will end up as.

TG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 19:49

TG wrote:

DOn't you find that it's always out of sync though. Radio 5 is about 3 seconds ahead of the telly. Dulls the excitement when you know what the action you are watching will end up as.

Aye and it's a tad annoying too, but it's an option to consider for example to avoid listening to Jiffy saying "it's on" when it clearly isn't. God that's annoying. Hope the Beeb do what they did very briefly at the last footy world cup ie the no commentary, just crowd noise option. No chopsing at all. That's happening now for the tennis on the red buttons btw.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 19:52

[quote="Cardiff Dave"]
TG wrote:

. That's happening now for the tennis on the red buttons btw.

Pity they haven't got a no grunt option especially when Sharapova is playing
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 20:06

bedfordwelsh wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
TG wrote:

. That's happening now for the tennis on the red buttons btw.

Pity they haven't got a no grunt option especially when Sharapova is playing

Good call. Can't handle watching her at all. She should be made to shut her noise if you ask me along with the others who scream at mach 3. No need of it.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 10:43

Is it me or has Murray started to develop a grunt?

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:40

Irish Times says the new deal is worth €70m (£52m) per season. Not bad for 15 games. €4.7 million per game to broadcast in the UK & Ireland. The French have a separate deal I think and keep all their own revenue.

That would give SRU, WRU, IRFU, FIR & RFU about €14m each from broadcasting (though I'm sure the Scots and RFU are not happy about the FFR getting as much as they do).

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/six-nations-likely-to-stay-with-rt%C3%A9-1.2278237

This part caught my eye:

irish times wrote:The Six Nations Committee opened up the bidding process for television rights to satellite companies for the first time but the anticipated heavyweight financial clash between Sky Sports and BT Sport never materialised, as the latter showed scant interest.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:46

I read somewhere that the breakdown of games will be (home games)

ITV -: England, Ireland, Italy
BBC -: Wales, Scotland

France undecided.

I can't wait for the facts and figures to come out about the proposed deal. And then the fireworks about how much each TV company is paying, how many games each company will be showing (it is limited by who plays where I know), and also which company get to show the majority of Super-Saturday games. Not to mention the 'we were more desirable than you, we should get a bigger share of the TV rights' etc.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by OMc Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:47

ScarletSpiderman wrote:I read somewhere that the breakdown of games will be (home games)

ITV -: England, Ireland, Italy
BBC -: Wales, Scotland

France undecided.

I can't wait for the facts and figures to come out about the proposed deal.  And then the fireworks about how much each TV company is paying, how many games each company will be showing (it is limited by who plays where I know), and also which company get to show the majority of Super-Saturday games.  Not to mention the 'we were more desirable than you, we should get a bigger share of the TV rights' etc.

France on the BBC, say the Telegraph.

OMc

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 14:50

OMc that would make logical sense. Three sides on each channel. But you have to feel sorry for ITV as they have got the three whipping boys, and the Beeb have the three top teams Run
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 15:24

Smile

Well, they'll still get the same number of games featuring each nation over every two year rotation. I suppose the thing with the UK broadcast right is getting the home games of the teams that are based in the UK, of which there are three and England are the most attractive. So to make up for not getting England BBC get the other two UK nations.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 16:12

ScarletSpiderman wrote:OMc that would make logical sense.  Three sides on each channel.  But you have to feel sorry for ITV as they have got the three whipping boys, and the Beeb have the three top teams Run

I'd imagine ITV wanted the teams that would generate most advertising revenue since they are dependent on it to make a profit Wink The Beeb has the old licence fee!
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by PrichardThatcher Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 17:07

Probably a good thing for it to stay on "Socialist" state TV.

One - it keeps the cost down.

Two - it largely keeps the corporate interests at bay to some extent.

There's some cozy about the sometimes embarrassingly parrochial and naive afternoon Beeb coverage - John Inverdale covering himself in glory with a cameo as an Irish leprechaun and cuddling up to Sir Clive like an infatuated schoolboy. Or the dear old Scotts at Murrayfield with the sort of 1980's discotheque or the endless, ENDLESS, EEEENDLESSSSS pompous pre-game state rituals in Ireland.

We need to keep this heritage - it's part of what makes our sport so great to watch.

PrichardThatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 17:09

Think its worked out well for both ITV and BBC tbh, but the Tory drive to tear down the BBC is having its intended effect.

With the AIs and RWC already being elsewhere, for our national broadcaster to not be showing a single game from Twickenham for a 6 year period is a travesty in my eyes

I'm still glad that its stayed on terrestrial TV, and prefer this arrangement to Sky/BT, but still a sad state of affairs for me

Telegraph link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/sixnations/11728825/BBC-lose-rights-to-Englands-Six-Nations-home-games-for-six-years-to-ITV-as-a-result-of-sharing-deal.html

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by PrichardThatcher Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 18:18

I'm no fan of the heavily Marxist BBC. Quite happily see that packed up.

PrichardThatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:13

The BBC is far from perfect. But to paraphrase the famous Churchill quote its the worst broadcaster there is except for all the other ones

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:54

One tv show presenter and crackly wireless commentary would be my preference.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 22:25

It's disappointing that the 6Ns will be split between the two broadcasters, but better than it would have been had SKY won their bid.

Not sure how ITV will do, but I can always watch it on RTE, as I tend to do anyway Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 7:51

As the saying goes ' you can please some of the people some of the time but can't please all the people all the time'.

There have been enough forums on various platforms where people are screaming and shouting blue murder due to fact it might go pay per view, now it's staying free to view well then there still people complaining.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 8:10

ITV shouldnt be allowed near coverage after the fiasco of the world cup.

The line up posted doesnt exactly fill me with confidence that they care about the core (or non english) audience either. At least this should finally make the celtic fringe relaise just how much the BBC bends over backwards to cater for them.

OK its better than it going to BT/Sky, but this is a contination of the decline.
Im not a big one for the pre match tripe but in game commentary and anaylsis does matter to me. Theres something comforting on knowing that Brian Moore will get faded out during certain plays or in listening to that Welsh chap pronounce French itlaian names with a french accent for no reason. Thats what the six nations is to me.

As for the olympics/discovery deal that is just straight up corruption at work.

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 8:19

In all honesty I am in a lucky enough position financially that if it had gone to Sky then it wouldn't have really bothered me.

I would have just paid for it for the duration like I do for a Lions tour, go to the pub or if manage to the game itself but I understand not everyone can afford those option so this is the next best deal regardless of how poor the coverage will be.

As for ITV catering for the non-English, well let's be honest InverDull isn't exactly neutral and think he set a record last year of under 2 minutes before mentioning England and Johnny during a non English game Smile
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 8:54

I've got Sky and BT, so I don't care where coverage ends up Whistle

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 8:55

bedfordwelsh wrote:As the saying goes ' you can please some of the people some of the time but can't please all the people all the time'.

There have been enough forums on various platforms where people are screaming and shouting blue murder due to fact it might go pay per view, now it's staying free to view well then there still people complaining.
God, give's us a break, mate!  Ya gorrah have complainin'.  Ya can't live proper without some lovely complainin!!!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 9:02

BTW, since everyone here seems to be inversely double-sided boasting incognito on the sly,.... as it were, like Wink ...
I declare that I too can afford SaturdayLite TV, if I wanted it!  I can also afford a nice car - not too big - Lamborghini; some nice package holidays to... Borneo Rainforests, Saharan Camel Expeditions and Orbital Space Stations.....

....it's just there is something homely and culturally inclusive about free-to-air innit......

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 9:34

bedfordwelsh wrote:As for ITV catering for the non-English, well let's be honest InverDull isn't exactly neutral and think he set a record last year of under 2 minutes before mentioning England and Johnny during a non English game Smile

Yeah but he loves looking though his rose cu....tinted glasses does Inverdale.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 10:14

Don't be a tint Scarlet! Leave Inverdale alone.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 10:42

SecretFly wrote:Don't be a tint Scarlet!  Leave Inverdale alone.

Laugh
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 11:24

There is something wrong when the people who these teams are meant to be representing can only be viewed on Pay TV.

As well as that, huge amounts of public money goes into building stadia. The least the Unions could do is make sure the people who contribute huge amounts of money to the building of these stadia should be able to see their representaties playing in them.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 13:06

SecretFly wrote:
bedfordwelsh wrote:As the saying goes ' you can please some of the people some of the time but can't please all the people all the time'.

God, give's us a break, mate!  Ya gorrah have complainin'.  Ya can't live proper without some lovely complainin!!!

We do love a good moan will give you that lol
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 13:17

bedfordwelsh wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

We do love a good moan will give you that lol

Hence people liking tennis.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 13:23

Sin é wrote:There is something wrong when the people who these teams are meant to be representing can only be viewed on Pay TV.

As well as that, huge amounts of public money goes into building stadia. The least the Unions could do is make sure the people who contribute huge amounts of money to the building of these stadia should be able to see their representaties playing in them.

That is very true.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 13:35

Notch wrote:
Sin é wrote:There is something wrong when the people who these teams are meant to be representing can only be viewed on Pay TV.

That is very true.

Well now the British governemnt has cut off all welfare payments to stadia under the age of 25 and its no longer considered OK to steal Eurpean money to build a New New Cardiff Park I guess we wont have any decent grounds here at all except Twickers (discounting ireland as everyone always forgets about them) so they could probably save a bit of cash and host them all tin London as triple headers. Would save a bit of cash for the tv folk too, espeicaly chartering planes for Inverdales scarf collection.
Thoughts?

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney McGrew did it Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 13:42

Excellent news - Inverdull on one side, Frank Bough on t'other.

Altho I guess it's only time before Claire Balding gets shoe-horned in.
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 11 Jul 2015 - 8:34

Still have to say I am glad the 6 Nations stayed on FTA, and especially did not go to Sky. For such a special event, I believe the maximum exposure to the maximum number of people is the right thing to do. Consider any gap between a Sky offer and the BBC/ITV as an investment.

I really have no idea how many UK households have some form of cable or satellite tv. Perhaps at some time in the future everyone will have cable/satellite access. Then, as long as free/basic packages are the only requirement for broadcasting the 6 Nations, then a per service might be OK. I simply seems to me that a Brit treasure like the 6 nations shoujld be available to everyone.

I wonder how it is paid out to the various Unions. Or more importantly how it is accounted. Hopefully for the UK, it is accounted and paid in Sterling. Given the Greece debacle, not yet resolved, the Euro may drop even more and the value of the payment might not be so high.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Sat 11 Jul 2015 - 20:20

The Six Nations Company is based in Ireland to avail of Sporting Tax Exemption, so payment would be in Euros.

Look on the bright side though - the Six Nations Company are better off by at least 12.5% (and in most cases 18%+ by being tax resident in Ireland.

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next