The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather & USADA

+18
Fernando
RanjitPatel
jimdig
Derbymanc
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
DuransHorse
Scottrf
TopHat24/7
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Lance
catchweight
Hammersmith harrier
milkyboy
ShahenshahG
Valero's Conscience
AdamT
hazharrison
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mayweather & USADA - Page 3 Empty Mayweather & USADA

Post by hazharrison Wed 09 Sep 2015, 6:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/9/9/9271811/can-boxing-trust-usada

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Mayweather & USADA - Page 3 Empty Re: Mayweather & USADA

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:23 pm

The language, phrasing, structure and timing all fit too closely now. As does the irony and sulking when challenged.

It's clear as day if anyone reads through.

You must be really bored.

Problem is your immaturity is dragging down threads twice as fast now

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:26 pm

I admit I am stirring this excuse/joke of a thread.

I am bored, I will give you that.

Well if it is clear as day, guess what??

You are stupid and I will glady give the admin full details if they require.

I am not TRUSS you idiot.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:34 pm

Small confessions, classic sign of guilt. As is addressing inderict accusations with direct rebbutal.

I'm wrong. You are not just bored. You actually think it's really clever. Well done

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:35 pm

I am not clever.

Honestly I think this is a joke of a thread. If anyone believes athletes are honest and not trying to find an edge, are very naive.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:39 pm

Nothing like a sweeping generalisation.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:40 pm

Yes so you have said many times over the years. Also pulled the 'I will gladly give details to mods' on your over account the other day.

If you want to be clever fine. I was in no rush to point out the obvious. But do you have to ruin every thread? Does everything have to be Mayweather and GGG?

I think people are driven away by this drivel

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:42 pm

I don't ruin every thread, only nonsense where the thread is bashing one Boxer as USUAL!

Everything is FLoyd bashing on this forum.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:43 pm

Tell you what lance there is a foe button. Why don't you hit and do us both a favour!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:46 pm

Is itching isnt it. You want to wade in with the other one.

But how long can you leave it?

How soon is too obvious?

You are on his time already

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:48 pm

The other one?

You do believe I am Truss??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:54 pm

it's ridiculous.... tell him to jog on adam

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:55 pm

All joking aside. I am not sure what Ip address shows. Can it show if I am in a different country than Truss??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 1:56 pm

For the last time..........I am not AdamT........

Sorry wrong account.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Fri 11 Sep 2015, 2:31 pm

Pacquiao demands Mayweather punishment, rematch over doping row
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/truth-mayweather-says-pacquiao-055816855.html

General Santos (Philippines) (AFP) - Philippine boxer Manny Pacquiao called for punishment and a rematch on Friday after his fierce rival Floyd Mayweather was accused of violating anti-doping rules in the build-up to their mega-fight in May.

The eight-division world champion, who lost a unanimous decision to Mayweather in Las Vegas, urged Nevada sports officials to "impose the appropriate sanction" on the unbeaten American.

Mayweather and the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) have both insisted the boxer's actions were legal after it emerged he was injected with vitamins and minerals before the fight.

But Pacquiao questioned why USADA only informed the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) about the infusion three weeks after the bout, by which time Mayweather had already received a USADA exemption.

"Are they hiding something? For the sake of fairness and for the good of the sport, NSAC must be consistent," he told reporters at his home in the southern Philippines.

"If needed, the NSAC should impose the appropriate sanction to sustain its credibility and to show the world they did not give preferential treatment to the Mayweather camp," he added.

A report on the SB Nation sports news website said Mayweather had broken World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) regulations by having an IV infusion at his home in Las Vegas on May 1, the day before the fight.

WADA guidelines say IV infusions are prohibited because they can be used to mask performance-enhancing drugs, increase plasma volume levels and distort the values of an athlete's biological passport.

But a USADA source told AFP that because Mayweather obtained a therapeutic use exemption, no offence had been committed under WADA rules.

- 'I want a rematch' -

Pacquiao also said he was treated unfairly because the Nevada body refused to let him use a USADA-approved painkiller for the fight, when he was carrying a shoulder injury.

"That is why I want a rematch. One without any injury and with fair play. No favouritism. Not one where the Mayweather camp gets to dictate all the terms and conditions," he said.

Doping allegations have been at the heart of the fighters' long-running feud, which has not abated since Mayweather won their only meeting for the World Boxing Organization welterweight title.

The richest fight in boxing history took years to become reality, partly because of Mayweather's insistence that Pacquiao comply with a strict drug-testing regime.

Mayweather later accused Pacquiao of using performance-enhancing drugs, prompting a lawsuit which was settled out of court.

After Mayweather's victory on points, he branded Pacquiao a "sore loser" for revealing his injured torn rotator cuff injury, which later needed surgery.

"Truth finally came out and I was vindicated," Pacquiao said in a brief statement earlier.

"(The) Mayweather camp accused me of using PEDs (performance-enhancing drugs). Now look what happened."

Mayweather, who is looking to extend his unblemished 49-0 record against Andre Berto on Saturday, has insisted he is a "clean athlete".

"I follow and have always followed the rules of Nevada and USADA, the gold standard of drug testing," Mayweather said in a statement.

"I am very proud to be a clean athlete and will continue to champion the cause," he added.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 11 Sep 2015, 2:38 pm

I don't see how this is a joke excuse for a thread. I don't think Floyd intravenously taking in vitamins and saline is much news (although why he chose intravenous instead of oral is beyond me, difference isn't really that large). But this does bring USADA into disrepute. Well it does for people who thought USADA was the gold standard of testing. My exact words about them was thst they "couldn't find a positive test in a Congolese brothel"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 2:42 pm

They should go back to how they used to test.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Fri 11 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

AdamT wrote:They should go back to how they used to test.
How did they test?

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 2:46 pm

They basically didn't

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:20 pm

What to make of this?:

USADA CEO Travis Tygart gave an interview (on the MMA Hour) to legitimize the ban on IV rehydration in the UFC, a mandate set to take effect on Oct 1st of this year.

"What's important to remember is the WADA list is the list of prohibited substances. So, those are what most people consider the drugs, the performance enhancing drugs, but it's also the prohibited substance and methods. And there are certain methods, like an IV infusion that you just mentioned, or gene doping or autologous or homologous blood transfusion, where you take someone else's blood in advance of a bout and it gives you oxygen carrying capacity and recovery capacity and all sorts of benefits. It would be, by the way, game changing benefits.

"So, the IVs are allowed under certain circumstances under the WADA prohibited list. You know, if you're in the hospital, clinic, having surgery. If you need it outside of those, you have to apply for a TUE. It's not, as you just indicated, not prohibited in most, or any that we're aware of, licensing commissions. So, there's going to be some education, obviously, around that. The purpose for it was to ensure... And you may... I don't know how closely you've followed our investigation into cycling, but you saw it used a lot in cycling. Because, putting a bag of saline over 50 ml, for example is the rule, would potentially mask or alter the blood testing that was done. And there were examples in there where athletes would put a bag of saline in their arm when they saw the blood collectors coming to collect their blood. And they just delayed reporting for 15min. So, that was really the purpose behind the rule."

USADA officials found evidence that Mayweather had been administered an IV drip when they visited Mayweather's home to conduct a random drug test after the fight’s weigh-in on Friday May 1.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:22 pm

You really are obsessed aren't you Haz, really quite embarrassing seeing someone scour the internet looking for anything they can to discredit a boxer.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm

hazharrison wrote: Because, putting a bag of saline over 50 ml, for example is the rule, would potentially mask or alter the blood testing that was done. And there were examples in there where athletes would put a bag of saline in their arm when they saw the blood collectors coming to collect their blood. And they just delayed reporting for 15min.

Was wondering. unless Floyd felt he wasn't getting good quality oxygen throughout his lungs, or had emphysema, or is asthmatic, I couldn't understand why he used Saline
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:25 pm

kingraf wrote:I don't see how this is a joke excuse for a thread. I don't think Floyd intravenously taking in vitamins and saline is much news (although why he chose intravenous instead of oral is beyond me, difference isn't really that large). But this does bring USADA into disrepute. Well it does for people who thought USADA was the gold standard of testing. My exact words about them was thst they "couldn't find a positive test in a Congolese brothel"

that was the point i think raf... why does a guy who doesn't even need to rehydrate, choose to rehydrate via IV? The suggestion/accusation/observation made was that high dose IV can act as a masking agent.

I like the references in the article to "olympic style" testing. My 3 year old took part in an 'olympic style' sports day recently.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:38 pm

I think Haz is Mayweathers ex woman.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:42 pm

I can almost hear him violently tapping away on his keyboard trying to find yet another quote or article, doubt we'll have too long to wait.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:46 pm

You're right! Here's an alternative take:

http://bloguin.com/queensberryrules/2015-articles/floyd-mayweather-usada-thomas-hauser-and-the-search-for-one-clean-kill.html

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm

Haz I salute you.

You are the best wum on here. Well done!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm

milkyboy wrote:My 3 year old took part in an 'olympic style' sports day recently.

How did he get on Milky?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:50 pm

If the fact I'm interested in boxing's biggest story at the moment is winding you up, I suggest you find something else to spend a good 14 hours of your day doing.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:52 pm

You're only interested because it is bashing Floyd.

Also I quite enjoy multitasking on here and at work. They have blocked facebook and youtube, so stuck way the forums.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 3:58 pm

Rowley wrote:
milkyboy wrote:My 3 year old took part in an 'olympic style' sports day recently.

How did he get on Milky?

thanks for asking. He won his event but was disqualified later after 'olympic style' testing found he'd glued his egg to the spoon. It's created quite a stink at nursery.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Sep 2015, 4:01 pm

Win at all costs Milky, screw those whinging losers. If they are not bright enough to think if doing the same more fool them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 4:29 pm

Absolutely rowley. There was some wild accusations regarding where he procured the superglue, but as his head coach naturally i refuted them. They were unable to produce a second egg stuck to a spoon, so i rightly pointed that without a b sample, they had no case. It was nothing more than a witch hunt.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Sep 2015, 4:39 pm

Guess you have to be glad the Mayweather story has blown up milky, should help to keep this out of the press.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Fri 11 Sep 2015, 4:41 pm

milkyboy wrote:Absolutely rowley. There was some wild accusations regarding where he procured the superglue, but as his head coach naturally i refuted them. They were unable to produce a second egg stuck to a spoon, so i rightly pointed that without a b sample, they had no case. It was nothing more than a witch hunt.
Cheat!

Cool

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 4:57 pm

Rowley wrote:Guess you have to be glad the Mayweather story has blown up milky, should help to keep this out of the press.

I got my PR guy to release the story today rowley... getting the rebuttal and mock outrage in before the accusations were made public. Gets it out there but drowned under the bigger story... and stops those bitchy parents from trying to get their version out on a quiet news day. They're out of their league messing with me. Fcuking amateurs.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 11 Sep 2015, 5:31 pm

Lance wrote:The language, phrasing, structure and timing all fit too closely now. As does the irony and sulking when challenged.

It's clear as day if anyone reads through.

You must be really bored.

Problem is your immaturity is dragging down threads twice as fast now

Before anymore intellectually challenged types go off like this....

Can I suggest private messaging one of the mods and asking them nicely to check If I have any aliases..

Certainly be easier for all concerned.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 5:35 pm

Never mentioned your name.

Guilty conscience?

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 5:36 pm

Plus we all know its not too hard to hide anyway. Might be why certain people both keep giving the same bluff?

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 5:37 pm

Atila wrote:
milkyboy wrote:Absolutely rowley. There was some wild accusations regarding where he procured the superglue, but as his head coach naturally i refuted them. They were unable to produce a second egg stuck to a spoon, so i rightly pointed that without a b sample, they had no case. It was nothing more than a witch hunt.
Cheat!

Cool

my daddy's bigger than yours atila

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 11 Sep 2015, 5:42 pm

Lance wrote:Plus we all know its not too hard to hide anyway. Might be why certain people both keep giving the same bluff?

I'm not interested..You are a prized numpty.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:16 pm

Same reaction as earlier

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:17 pm

I think it's a rite of passage on this forum to be accused of being a Truss alias. Don't take it personally Adam.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:37 pm

Lance wrote:Same reaction as earlier

Thing is i'm not interested in you....Sunny.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:41 pm

Lance you need to lay off the speed man.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 8:29 pm

You seem defensive. Its all here. On every subject. Anyone reading through can see the way you post

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 11 Sep 2015, 8:32 pm

Night night.. Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 11 Sep 2015, 8:48 pm

Truss has no equal!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Fri 11 Sep 2015, 10:38 pm

This is the biggest story in the sport at the minute and it's taken over every other forum that I've seen yet some on here are brushing it off as if it's nothing.

With regards potential fights I think this might be the selling point that a May v Pac fight next year needs. Pac already coming out wanting a rematch. Might add a bit more interest and intrigue now for a fight that I doubt as many would have been bothered by before this week.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Sep 2015, 11:01 pm

Probably helped get a bit more press coverage for Mayweather Berto too

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Sep 2015, 11:09 pm

RanjitPatel wrote:This is the biggest story in the sport at the minute and it's taken over every other forum that I've seen yet some on here are brushing it off as if it's nothing.

we have more important things to discuss here ranjit... how many aliases truss has etc

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next