The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:42 pm

"Not badge worthy" Shocked

Please anything but this badge! It makes me feel shame everytime I log on. Sad
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:43 pm

As I have said DZ I really think our social media interactions have brought us closer together. However, that does not mean I would stand idly by if you screwed with Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:44 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm happy with my moderator badge. It's a constant reminder of how I can r*** Tina on the forum and at Woburn next week. 

I've told you before, Jeff has my back. For the time being anyway. You ban me and I'll be back before you can type 'I love men in spandex'.

Granted, you do have the potential to bum me at Woburn, but I will fight you to my last breath. You ain't having it easy. You big slag.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:44 pm

See, Dolphin.

You see?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:44 pm

I can imagine this situation ending up like the film 'Unfriended'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm

You've got me threatening to r*** you and animals roaming about annoyed at their fate. Yet the biggest concern to you at Woburn will be excited children in the gift shop who might fancy a fight.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You've got me threatening to r*** you

You like wrestling, it's clear you have some sort of mental deficiency, i'm sure you threatening to r*** him is nothing out of the ordinary.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

Brilliant response on the off topic section DZ. I literally sniggered out loud.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 3:57 pm

Alistair wrote:

You like wrestling, it's clear you have some sort of mental deficiency, i'm sure you threatening to r*** him is nothing out of the ordinary.

He has threatened it numerous times over the last year.

He fancies me, Alistair. I think that much is obvious.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:05 pm

Embrace the love tino. angel
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:28 pm

Alistair wrote:

I like fictional stories based around high class athletic performances that are not attempting to be smarter than their own intellect. Considering the sports on this website discussed all dream of being able to create drama and hype around them, and there is a clear envy in many of them to what wrestling is, being unable to access a medium of entertainment because of incorrect perceptions is not something to be proud of.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:29 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:

I like fictional stories based around high class athletic performances that are not attempting to be smarter than their own intellect. Considering the sports on this website discussed all dream of being able to create drama and hype around them, and there is a clear envy in many of them to what wrestling is, being unable to access a medium of entertainment because of incorrect perceptions is not something to be proud of.

laughing

Dolphin explains the It's Scripted, Not Fake argument.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:30 pm

Wrestling is sh!t, anybody over the age of 16 who still watches it clearly has issues. It is like listening to heavy metal or looking at the lingerie section of a catalogue in being something you should grow out of by the time you leave school.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:31 pm

Rowley wrote:Wrestling is sh!t, anybody over the age of 16 who still watches it clearly has issues. It is like listening to heavy metal or looking at the lingerie section of a catalogue in being something you should grow out of by the time you leave school.

I agree entirely.

Apart from catalogue part.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:32 pm

I'm very tired and my girlfriend is complaining about something, that was not as elucidating as I hoped.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:33 pm

Rowley wrote:Wrestling is sh!t, anybody over the age of 16 who still watches it clearly has issues. It is like listening to heavy metal or looking at the lingerie section of a catalogue in being something you should grow out of by the time you leave school.
Yet your argument was as wonderful as something presented by Truss. If one here has to grow up...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I agree entirely.

Apart from catalogue part.

I usually use excessive masturbation as my second example but subsequent to me previously using it I have been assured three a day is considered excessive, who would have thought it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:34 pm

Rowley wrote:or looking at the lingerie section of a catalogue in being something you should grow out of by the time you leave school.

Sunbeds and shower curtains were where it was at.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:37 pm

I'm already sorry, Jeff, that response was beneath us both. 

I disagree, and think it's a shame you would go with such an opinion when wrestling when you were 16 was a very different entity as it is now, but they do say something about old dogs

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:39 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm already sorry, Jeff, that response was beneath us both. 

I disagree, and think it's a shame you would go with such an opinion when wrestling when you were 16 was a very different entity as it is now, but they do say something about old dogs
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 2Q==

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:40 pm

Does Giant Haystacks still do it? If so I might watch. I actually have a book about wrestling at home, is about the British stuff that used to be on World of Sport, can't remember who wrote it but it is very good.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:46 pm

I could offer you many fascinating reads and programmes about wrestling from many different perspectives and in a wide range of contexts, but you'd care about them as much as I do over the next Bond. 

As a great philosopher once said "different drinks for different needs"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:48 pm

Rowley wrote:Does Giant Haystacks still do it? If so I might watch. I actually have a book about wrestling at home, is about the British stuff that used to be on World of Sport, can't remember who wrote it but it is very good.

laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

This is what Dolphin did to you just now

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:51 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I could offer you many fascinating reads and programmes about wrestling from many different perspectives and in a wide range of contexts, but you'd care about them as much as I do over the next Bond. 

As a great philosopher once said "different drinks for different needs"
I thought it was "Different strokes for different folks?"

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Whatchoo-willis

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 4:54 pm

Shoe, I've got a mate on this forum you'd love. Welsh guy, bit eccentric, his favourite television moment involves an old man in a wheelchair making high pitched noises.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:19 pm

Are we actually having a serious discussion on the merits or wrestling? That's not why I get up in the morning.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Are we actually having a serious discussion on the merits or wrestling? That's not why I get up in the morning.

This is clearly bothering you, a most un Jules like typo there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Are we actually having a serious discussion on the merits or wrestling? That's not why I get up in the morning.

I thought it was because you smelt what the rock was cooking.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:22 pm

That's funny Shah, unfortunately as someone who professes to hate wrestling I have to pretend I don't get it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:24 pm

Aye. Dolphin is yet young he doesn't see that you're a man desperate to become the soul of dignity and decorum so your snobbery is a means to an end rather than your actual feelings. He will learn.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:24 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Why don't I just take that frying pan, turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Why don't I just take that frying pan, turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass?

Because its cheaper just to feed me Scottish cuisine. Much the same effect.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:26 pm

Gotta say, I was in a bad mood until I read Tyson Fury's twitter timeline. That's charisma in its truest form.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:28 pm

Share it here because its beneath Jeff

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:31 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Gotta say, I was in a bad mood until I read Tyson Fury's twitter timeline. That's charisma in its truest form.

did you see the argument with Lewis yesterday. To give Shah the edited highlights, Fury basically said his old man could take Lewis now, Lewis tweeted a poster for a fight on Friday night and said tell your dad I'll be here. Fury's response was he can't make it, he is on licence in the UK for chinning pr!cks like you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:38 pm

Rowley wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Gotta say, I was in a bad mood until I read Tyson Fury's twitter timeline. That's charisma in its truest form.

did you see the argument with Lewis yesterday. To give Shah the edited highlights, Fury basically said his old man could take Lewis now, Lewis tweeted a poster for a fight on Friday night and said tell your dad I'll be here. Fury's response was he can't make it, he is on licence in the UK for chinning pr!cks like you.

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:40 pm

Shame we don't have a boxing section for this sort of discussion.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:42 pm

I've never been a huge lover of the sport, but I gave up on it when I watched Chisora v Fury on channel 5 a few years ago. I dont think I can comprehend how someone would be watching a fight and turn to their mate and say "I like that Fury, he's my kind of guy." Unless he said that with Truss on his left and TopHat on his right.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've never been a huge lover of the sport, but I gave up on it when I watched Chisora v Fury on channel 5 a few years ago. I dont think I can comprehend how someone would be watching a fight and turn to their mate and say "I like that Fury, he's my kind of guy." Unless he said that with Truss on his left and TopHat on his right.

He'd be standing on a fault line then

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:52 am

Fist, happy weekend beatches...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:56 am

Palm.

And to you Rickoftherovers

Another gentle autumn morning, red gold and brown over the pond. Heron trying to grab the carp and very little traffic on the dual carriage way so it's quiet. Wish I could live here to be honest. Gorgeous all year round no matter what the weather.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:58 am

Sounds good mate, I have a mist drifting over the fields full of freal horses... It is quite a treat!

How is your weekend shaping up?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:07 am

No work so might take my daughter to whipsnade, weed, good food and good company so pleasant enough. Yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:09 am

First weekend in a while and for a while that I have nothing planned, so looking forward to beers with friends and spending some quality time with PS4 as it is feeling neglected...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:22 am

Ahh so good weekend all round. If you get a moment go visit tino in the womens shelter

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:26 am

He has lost his Northern card Shah, so he is not allowed past Watford Gap, I can't go down to visit due to time constraints, could probably fit a few ales in with Jeffers mind you, or see where on earth SERIALDAVE is, just follow the blood trails around the Bradford mirror pool.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:46 am

rick_dagless wrote:He has lost his Northern card Shah, so he is not allowed past Watford Gap, I can't go down to visit due to time constraints, could probably fit a few ales in with Jeffers mind you, or see where on earth SERIALDAVE is, just follow the blood trails around the Bradford mirror pool.

I bloody well haven't. It is just gathering dust.

I'll retire back up north if I get my way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:47 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:He has lost his Northern card Shah, so he is not allowed past Watford Gap, I can't go down to visit due to time constraints, could probably fit a few ales in with Jeffers mind you, or see where on earth SERIALDAVE is, just follow the blood trails around the Bradford mirror pool.

I bloody well haven't.  It is just gathering dust.

I'll retire back up north if I get my way.

So no.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:47 am

There is time for you yet Tino don't worry...

Morning mate how goes it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Sep 2015, 7:49 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next