The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September

+11
Perfect Jack
The_Enigma
President Trump
Fernando
Thunder87
Dolphin Ziggler
Steel
aac101
x12x
Marky
Paul Mac 6CW
15 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:01 pm

6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September

Match 1
Alpha Wolves vs ???

Match 2
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Aaron Heath

Match 3
Geoff Steel/Brandon Perez/Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack/Lex Hart/Liam Wood

Match 4
Chael Kingdom/Dimitri Pittal vs Majestic/Jonathan Daniels

Match 5
Cerberus vs Enigma

Match 6
5 on 2
Joshua/Mike Masters/Jimmy Phillips/Tyson Armstrong/Reaper vs Max Adamson/Thunder

Main Event
6CW Tag Team Championships
Ladder Match

The Forgotten (c) vs Red Arrows

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September

Post by Marky Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:25 pm

(Max Adamson is limping towards the underground car park at Wembley Arena after Aftermath has gone off the air, he has a grimace as he stretches his arm out and lets out a sigh as Timothy Allen approaches him)

TA: Max, can I get your thoughts on what we just saw, with the brutal beatdown of Vincent Costello by The Forgotten?

(Adamson gives a wry smile towards Allen and speaks)

Max: The Forgotten are quite possibly the most powerful force any wrestling organisation across the world has EVER seen. Two World Champions with a cocophony of Megastars backing them up.

(Adamson sniffs and continues talking as he stretches his right arm out in an attempt to make it feel better)

Max: As for what they did to Costello... It shows that nobody is safe. You're either part of The Forgotten... Or you're against them. But they seem to be making a lot of powerful enemies. As if Thunder, Enigma, The Red Arrows and Max Adamson weren't enough, there's also the possibility of adding Keith Leone and Vincent Costello to the army. Two weeks, we go again.

TA: Speaking of two weeks time, the breaking news is that it will be a FIVE ON TWO handicap match. Max Adamson and Thunder will be up against Jimmy Phillips, Tyson Armstrong, Reaper, the EWF World Champion Mike Masters, and the 6CW World Champion Joshua!

(Adamson looks bemused)

Max: So you're telling me that Thunder and I are going to be in the ring with FIVE members of The Forgotten?

TA: I'm afraid so.

Max: That's a shame... I was hoping there'd be more of them...

(Adamson smirks as a London taxi pulls up)

Max: See you in two weeks Tim.

(Adamson winks and gives Tim Allen an acknowledging pat on the arm before opening the passenger door and getting into the taxi, the camera watches Adamson leave the arena in his taxi and fades to black)

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 28th September

Post by x12x Tue 15 Sep 2015, 2:38 am

Our scene opens in the 6CW Arena, a laugh is heard over the speakers causing the fans to look around before looking up and seeing a hooded figure stood in the higher section of seating looking down on all the fans.

HA: Who the hell is that?!

The stocky figure spits on a 6CW banner next to him causing the fans to react badly, he then drops his hood showing his face and finally speaks

“And just like that...the Wolves took the throne...”

The boo's get louder as the camera focuses on the man revealing it to be newly revealed Forgotten member Austin Stevens. Stevens stands tall, removing his hoody to reveal his signature “F**K PG” which has had the PG scribbled out and replaced with 6CW. Austin removes the 6CW Tag Team title from his waist and places it over his shoulder before speaking again. As Austin speaks the fans shout abuse up at him causing his smile to widen.

“...Boo all you want but what happened was always going to take place...the weak were going to be slaughtered like pigs and the strong would take over...it's the way of the world and the way it should be...dog eat dog and now the biggest dogs control the yard...”

The boos get even louder causing Austin to lower the microphone and bask in the hatred from the fans before speaking again

“...and THAT is why this had to happen...it's why The Forgotten had to run your heroes in to the ground and show you all just what real control is because despite your claims that you love wrestling and you love this business...you have destroyed more people than we ever damn well could and you don't feel a shred of guilt over that fact...”

“...you let a talent like Jimmy Phillips fade to nothing while cheering on that arrogant emo b¡tch Liam Wood...you cast a former World Champion like Tyson Armstrong aside the moment he needed you the most and one way or another you pushed every single member out of something they loved until now...when they needed your support...you were too busy cheering for pussies like Gazzy D, The Red Arrows or that Aussie Tinkywinky Max Adamson!”

Austin pauses once again allowing the fans to shout abuse up at him with some fans trying their best to launch rubbish up at him

“The funny thing is, that's not why I joined The Forgotten...those of you who knew me in 6WF, you never gave a sh¡t about me from day one...you WANTED me out and the moment I left the rumours of my death started and it was almost like you all wanted it to be true...You wanted the dirt sheet BS about me over dosing or taking my own life like a coward to all be real...so no, you didn't push me here...in all honesty I could care less about your hate for me because the truth is that you'll continue to turn up and give us your money no matter what I say...”

“...I could tell you that the reason you didn't see this coming was because you're all dumb as hell or that even the good guys couldn't really give a sh¡t about you unless you're buying their merch...it wouldn't stop you from coming...I could even say that I wish each and every one of you would die in your sleep tonight but there's no point because I'll still see your ugly faces here week in, week out.”

HA: Stevens is known for having a bad attitude but this is disgusting!

HE: It's refreshing to see someone speak their mind!

HA: He just wished death on the audience...that's not refreshing...that's deranged!

The boo's get even louder once again with a few parents either covering their kids ears or even dragging them from the arena to the exit. Austin waits for the boos to die down before revealing his reason.

“So...if it wasn't to get revenge on you idiots then why did I join up with The Forgotten? The answer is simple really...I wanted to hurt people and this business gives me the perfect chance to do that...I want blood, I want chaos and I want want complete and utter destruction...you see, the names and the faces don't matter but if I'm going to shut the demons in my head up...I have to make them suffer...now some may call me a sell out for shaking hands with the Devil but I'm a hired gun and Mr Jones was smart enough to bring me in unlike that vegetable Daniel Magnuson.”

The crowd are stunned in to silence by the remark causing Austin to laugh

“Since my reveal I have heard people criticize my appointment, they have said that I am a liability and too dangerous to trust but those people don't know a god damn thing...I am a necessary evil.”

Austin steps on to the ledge of the balcony causing the crowd to gasp in terror as he looks over the edge and continues to speak.

“I am the man who will get the job done no matter what it takes...I am the man who will put my body, my career and even my life on the line because I made a vow to Mr Jones in return for something that I NEED...”

“...he gets 6CW...and I get to hurt people...he gets the power...and I get to take people's livelihood away, I get to crush their dreams, I get to break them in half and I get to continue to live on the edge and truly feel alive but I wouldn't expect any of your stuck up pr¡cks to understand that because you're just sheep.”

Austin goes to speak but the boo's once again get louder causing him to pause and grit his teeth, he reacts angrily punching the wall and tearing down the 6CW banner.

“SHUT UP YOU F**KING IDIOTS”

The crowd stop instantly and more parents leave with their kids due to the language used. Austin's breathing speeds up as he tries to calm it before speaking through gritted teeth

“Do you think your booing changes a damn thing?! Do you think anything you try will change any of this?! If you think it will then you are dumber than I even thought possible...for months you have booed what we have done but we still took control...you called us names, you cheered on the good guys and for what? If you were trying to help then you failed...”

“...You cheered for The Red Arrows, you called them the greatest and you wasted your benefits buying their stupid t-shirts but in the end Hokori and I still ripped these belts from their lifeless hands...we showed them that despite putting up the “good fight” and doing their best it was the end of the road for Ebony and Ivory...just like it will be the end of the road for anyone who wants to take away anything from us or stop us from taking what rightfully belongs to us...”

“...in two weeks time we put a full stop on the title hopes of The Red Arrows...we show them that these belts belong to us and if they're smart then they'll stay at home or better yet...quit.”

A chant for the Red Arrows breaks out causing Austin to laugh at the crowd, lifting the title in to the air and angering them even more

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Tue 15 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

Timothy Allen is shown backstage ready to perform an interview segment.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Chael Kingdom. Chael, what an introduction to 6CW last night. How do you feel?

CK: Honestly, I feel awful. Both men hit me so hard, that I haven't been able to chew food since! But, to come away with the win is the greatest feeling in the world.

TA: The win didn't come easily though, you were in a desperate situation locked in Brandon Perez's Sex Panther armbreaker. How close were you to tapping?

CK: You have no idea. He'd locked it in tight! I tried to roll out of it, but it was locked in! The thought of tapping did cross my mind numerous times, but the desire to win was too great that I willed myself to the ropes.

TA: Your next match sees you teaming up with your other opponent from last night, Dimitri Pittal. Do you think that he and you can coexist?

CK: I hope so. I've trained with a team all my life, but when you get in the cage, you're on your own, so having someone by your side will definitely be different. He was great yesterday, no doubt about it. On any other night it could have been his hand raised. And I must admit, I have to take something I said about Dimitri last week, about him being disrespectful. I watched the video back from last night and saw that applause he gave me. I actually tried to find him in the locker room last night to shake his hand, but he was gone. But to answer your question, I think that the mutual respect we have for each other will ensure that we coexist.

TA: Anything you wish to say to your opponents at Anarchy, Majestic and Jonathan Daniels?

CK: Majestic sneaked one out yesterday in his match, and Daniels lost in a Triple Threat. But let's be honest, form goes out the window when individuals are brought together in tag team matches. It's not the best individual that wins, it's the two individuals that can form the best the team that will win. And come Anarchy, that will by myself, Chael K, and Dimitri P. And to Daniels and Majestic; what you gonna do, when you know who? How you gonna feel, when we bring the fists of steel? And how you gonna react when we go on the attack? For me and Dimitri, we are the future of 6CW. Beat us, if you can!

TA: Chael Kingdom everybody. Chael congratulations again on your victory and we look forward to seeing you in the ring again at Anarchy.
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 15 Sep 2015, 8:56 pm

We join Henry and Harold Lloyd at ringside after a commercial break, the fans can be heard chanting for their favourite superstars.

Henry: What can I say about Anarchy this past week Harold, it was a remarkable show.

Harold: it sure was Henry, we had title matches, a new leader and the reveal of the forgotten members.

Henry: don't forget the returnees, we saw Cerberus make his return and instantly make an impact, no doubt he will take the xtreme division by storm.

Harold: We must also mention one of the old guard making his return after over 3 years away from this business

Last Resort then begins to blast out from the arena speakers, the fans are all on their feet heralding the appearance of Geoff Steel

Harold: Here is the man himself, the former 6CW champion, these fans are showing their appreciation for a man they consider their own.

Henry: let's see how they react when he deserts them and this company again, Steel loves the limelight once that's all gone he moves on.

Geoff steps out from behind the curtain and basks in the noise of the crowd, he raises his hand in the air acknowledging the reception he has been given. He then quickly makes his way down to the ring tagging hands with fans on the way. He climbs into the ring and requests a microphone from ringside.

Henry: Surely we heard enough from this guy at Anarchy, he's only been back two minutes what of merit could he have to say

Steel waits for the crowd to quieten before raising the mic to his lips.

GS: Firstly I would like to say once again just how good it feels to be back as an official 6CW superstar.

The crowd begin to cheer wildly again

GS: 6CW has always been home to me and always will be, I've wrestled in other organisations but none of them has felt right to me, I never truly felt like I belonged. I've had people asking me why I didn't rush to sign for 6CW when the company was reborn and why I waited so long to sign on the dotted line. I won't hide the fact returning to 6CW was always in my thoughts, I'd tune in to watch the shows religiously seeing all these new exciting superstars starting out on their journeys, making names for themselves and winning championships, building 6CW back into the brand it always should have been, I saw myself becoming more of fan enjoying 6CW just like everybody here in this arena, I didn't want to spoil that feeling. The moment I lace up these boots again this all becomes business I won't be looking on from the outside anymore. Deep down though the fighter in me wanted to comeback and test my arm against these new household names, then I saw some familiar faces returning to the fold, guys I knew well Dicey Reilly, Keith Leone, Lex Hart all returned and made 6CW even more competitive, that was it for me my mind was made up I was coming back, if these guys could do it so could I and here I am in the flesh ready to get back to business.

Harold:Steel looks in good shape, he's always seemed to have that never quit attitude, a true fighter.

Henry: Whatever Harold, this isn't like the 6CW Steel used to be part of, there are no easy matches in this day and age it's only a matter of time before Steel gets found out.

GS: I want to touch briefly on what happened at Anarchy, you see I expected some people to be concerned by my return which was why I made it clear from the outset that I would earn my place here, I am not looking for any favours and I don't want to live on my reputation alone. I meant what I said I will fight anybody and everybody on this roster without complaint, I do not want to be fast tracked to the top because I am a former champion. The very top of this company Is where I aim to be but on my own merit and steam and I want these fans to enjoy that journey with me. I felt for sure if anybody was to be offended by my being here it would be one of the guys who had been with 6CW since the rebirth, that had helped build this place back from ground zero, in a way I would have accepted that and preferred that.
Yet the man that came out and got in my face telling me I don't belong here was non other than Perfect Jack, I mean come on the guys a hypocrite he's only been back two minutes himself yet he feels it's his right to say who does and doesn't belong here, yet it's plain simple to me the reason why he feels this way and that is because it's yet another person between him and the top of the company. He knows with every new person who joins this company it becomes harder and harder for him to achieve his goals and Jack has always liked an easy life, always claimed to be the best, yet hardly lived up to the reputation he proclaims to have gained. All that being said if Jack is to be the guy I need to go through first to proof that I belong here then so be it I will face him without hesitation I was prepared to do that at Anarchy and I am prepared to do that now, I can't wait to dust of the cobwebs and get back to doing what I do best, fighting the good fight. If I have to wait till the next Anarchy for that then so be it, I've trained for months another week won't hurt me.

Henry: Sure another week won't hurt but one of his opponents might just do that to him if he continues to run his mouth.

GS: Finally now that I am back, I want to make a promise to all you fans. I want you to know that I am here to stay and that I will do everything in my power possible to give you and the world something to cheer for, I want to do 6CW proud. I have seen first hand just how destructive a cult of individuals following the leadership of one man can be, the last time it ran 6CW into the ground and cost me my championship, I won't allow that to happen again. For now though I need to concentrate on my match luckily I'm quite familiar with the majority of my opponents Lex Hart and Perfect Jack never learn any new tricks, but they'll have plenty of dirty ones up there sleeve to keep in mind. As for Liam Wood I've seen a few of his matches, I was even asked to comment on his match at Night of Glory, it's undeniable that the kid has buckets of talent but at this moment in time he seems confused of his place and has become erratic at best, if he wants to pick a fight with dicey however he might well get shuck back into the correct frame of mind, honestly I can't wait I've been looking forward to this for months, I'm counting down the days until I get to wrestle for the millions again.

GS: I'll leave you with this, one day I'm not saying it will be soon, but down the line I will be your 6CW champion again and when that time comes I will be the best champion you could have ever wished for.

Steel lowers the microphone as Last Resort begins to sound again and the crowd get to their feet and applaud.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 15 Sep 2015, 9:50 pm

xviperx wrote:
A chant for the Red Arrows breaks out causing Austin to laugh at the crowd, lifting the title in to the air and angering them even more

"Stronger" blasts out and the crowd erupt

HA: I don't think these words are going unanswered

HE: Are we getting the posh piffle or the ramblings of the daredevil?

*Out walks Jack Hurst, a slight limp and a cut on the cheekbone are all we can see hidden under an immaculate white suit. He stands alone, mic twirling in his hand and laps up the adoration of the crowd for a little while before raising his hand in the air and quietening them down.

JH: Sometimes you don't need a title to be a champion...

*The crowd give a huge "LET'S GO ARROWS" chant that Hurst takes in once more. Stevens just glares...

JH: Don't worry, Austin, I wouldn't expect you to understand. But may I be one of the first to welcome you. Properly. As backstage we hire one influential figure who brought down 6WF, it appears the charity continues in the ring too. So, welcome Austin. Lets only hope things go as they did before and you quit because no one would just darn do as you said they should do.

*The crowd give a "You gave up!" chant to the still unmoved Stevens

JH: You'll hear from us again, Mr Stevens. As you try and stack the odds against us, just like your bewildered "boss" has done to Thunder and Adamson, I hope you remember who my partner is. The man who brings ladders to battle royals. The man who'd rather make an arena light up with the flash of 10,000 cameras than take the easy way out. Bring all that bitterness, all that history of failure and all the friends you'll be bringing too. Bring em all. If we're going out it's in a blaze of glorious insanity. And now, as the kids say, I'm out

*Hurst drops the mic and leaves Austin standing alone in the middle of the arena, a pack of wild fans chanting for the Red Arrows

HA: The message has been delivered. No time for a chat, no back and forth. Stevens' words are for no one but himself now, Hurst has fired his warning

HE: He can walk away now, but he knows the next time he sees Austin Stevens' face the only way hes leaving the building is on the back of a stretcher

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:57 am

As Jack walks away Austin remains unmoved stood in the top stands, he laughs before speaking

“Yeah...typical English man...runs his mouth, spouts some bullsh¡t and then runs away like a Cat...well, I know for a fact that Jack can hear me in the back so I'm going to give that limey pr¡ck the reply that he deserves.”

The crowd boos before returning to chants for the Red Arrows, Austin stares at the entrance and grits his teeth.

“You see, you can cheer for Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn all you want but like I said...it won't change a damn thing at the end of Anarchy next week...Hokori and myself will still be champions and The Arrows will remain the losers they are...the record they hold will count for nothing but a reminder that a better, smarter team took what they wanted from them.”

“Jack Hurst can say what he wants but he is on a slippery slope...he thinks that I walked out because I didn't get my way in 6WF but it just goes to show what he knows...I was pushed out because they couldn't handle what they had...I took one of their “legends” and I ended his career...I was forced out of a two bit company but I can guarantee Mr Hurst that I am going nowhere...6CW is my new home and it's about to change at the hands of me and The Forgotten.”

Austin taps the title belt on his shoulder and spits at the banner on the floor once again.

“So Jack...if you're listening in the back then know this...I know who your partner is and I know that he gets hard over the idea of jumping from great heights so I am going to help him...I am going to throw him from the top of the ladder and I hope he snaps his neck because that is the man I am...he might be the man famous for ladder matches but I am the man famous for breaking people in half....”

“...but please don't take this personally Jack...you and Reborn never wrestling again doesn't have an effect on me...you being put in a wheel chair and losing your livelyhood is nothing to me...you could live or die for all I care because you are worthless in my eyes...”

“...At Anarchy, The Arrows crash and burn.”

Austin smirks, dropping the microphone down on to the crowd below before disappearing in to the stadium

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 18 Sep 2015, 7:22 pm

Thunder sits in his locker room, his title in his hands. He looks at it appearing, deep in contemplation. There comes a knock at the door. Thunder does flinch. The door opens and Timothy Allen pops his head around the door. Thunder still doesn’t react, until Timothy clears his throat. Thunder looks up and beckons him in. Thunder wraps the title around his chest and stands to greet him.

Timothy
If now is a bad time, I can come back later.

Thunder
Now is a bad time, yes, however, that being said, I don’t think a better time is a head with Jones in charge.

Timothy
Yes, well, about that, what are your thoughts?

Thunder pauses for a moment before answering.

Thunder
This is no longer an invasion, this is now and occupation. Myself, Mighty Max, the Arrows and anyone else who wants to stand up, are no longer defends but, rather rebels. Here and now, I announce the formation of the rebel alliance.

Timothy
With the match just made, the Forgotten seems to be ready to show what happens to those who stand in their way.

Thunder
Remind me, how many are Mighty Max and myself are going to be taking on?

Timothy
Fiv….

Thunder intrupts.

Thunder
…It doesn’t matter if there is one of them, what? It doesn’t matter if there is two of them, what? It doesn’t matter if there’s four of them, what? It doesn’t matter if there’s five of them, what? It doesn’t even matter if there’s six hundred and six of them. Do you know why it doesn’t matter how many there are?

Timothy
You missed a what.

Thunder stares at Timothy before replying.

Thunder
You were meant to say why, but I’ll accept a what. The reason is simple, we may be rebels but, we have a cause and it’s called 6…C…DUB.

With that Thunder taps the title wrapped around his chest three times and points off to the sky. Even in the back of the locker room, the crowd can be heard chanting 6CDub as Thunder smiles and scene goes black.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 18 Sep 2015, 10:14 pm

We see Timothy Allen starting to approach Cerberus as he comes backstage after laying out Ryker Kidd. 

TA: Cerberus, Is it ok to have a quick word?
*Cerberus stares at Allen and backs him into the wall with arms either side of him getting uncomfortably close to Timothy as he lifts his mic up*

TA: What brought you back to 6CW?
Ever since the doors re-opened to the company ive been sat at home biding my time watching closely pondering when to return and take back what is rightfully mine. You see Timothy i was made to hurt people and hurt people is what im going to do to anyone who steps in my path

TA: Why did you attack Ryker Kidd?

I wanted to make a statement and what better way then laying out the current Xtreme Champion, A title i was never defeated for. For the last 3 months Ryker has been making a mockery of the title and it's been grating away at me week after week watching that joke walk around with that belt around his waist. 

TA: This week you have are up against Enigma, Do you have any thoughts on that?
I hope his buddy Thunder has some superhero health insurance he can borrow because im going to leave Enigma laying in a pool of his own blood. Im not here to suffer fools like Enigma so im going to do 6CW a favour and end him if he wants to step in the ring with me. He will hear his death bell toll as he stares up at the lights of the 6CW arena, It's time for Enigma to go into the light...You can never resist your fate and Enigma's fate has already been decided.....

Cerberus laughs creepily in Timothy's face and walks off into the distance

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 19 Sep 2015, 8:34 am

BP: Christy...do you know why I asked you here today?

CJ: I'm scared to ask but before I do I want you to know that I have my lawyer on speed dial.

Brandon looks confused

BP: There's no need for Lawyers...I wanted to apologise...

Christy looks confused herself before letting an impressive look cross her face for a second

BP: ...I wanted to say sorry for how I've acted since our first meeting and I know now that my actions were not only inappropriate but also unfair...

CJ: Brandon, I'm actually amazed that you realised this...

BP: (cutting Christy off) ...it was unfair of me to make you fall in love with me when my feelings weren't completely true...

Christy's look of being impressed disappears straight away

CJ: FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?! SEROUSLY?!

BP: ...It wasn't fair on you or anyone involved...I shouldn't have played games with your heart like that! You're an amazing women and you didn't deserve me promising you the world when I couldn't really deliver...

Christy snaps, finally cutting off Brandon

CJ: You do realise that I'm with Gazzy right?!

BP: You're right! It wasn't fair on him either...he has just lost the world title and his career...the fact that I was moments away from stealing you would have just destroyed him...I'm sorry Christy...but this has to end before anyone gets seriously hurt.

Christy remains quiet with a straight face

BP: It's ok if you don't know what to say, I'm just sorry I had to hurt you like this but it's what's right in the long run...you'll understand soon...be brave for me?

Brandon taps Christy on the chin in a supportive manner causing her look of confusion to deepen with her looking at the camera as if she was Rick Gervais in the office.

CJ: I'm sure I'll be fine...

BP: I'm glad you can put a brave face on but what I have to tell you next could break you heart even more...but I have to be honest because I need you to hear it from me.

CJ: Are you leaving? Are you moving back to America

BP: No...there's someone else

A relieved look covers Christy's face as she realises someone else will have to deal with Brandon's advances

CJ: Well I wish you luck...I hope this one doesn't have a fiancé!

Christy laughs but the laugh disappears at the look on Brandon's face

BP: It's Jessica...

CJ: Jessica as in Miss Jessica...as in Lex Hart and Jessica?!

Brandon sheepishly nods

CJ: You saw what he did to JJ Johnson right...do you think this is the smartest idea?!

BP: The heart wants what it wants and right now it wants to save Jessica from someone who clearly doesn't care about her the way I could...I know this is probably hard for you to hear because a few minutes ago we were still a thing.

Christy sighs

CJ: I'm sure I'll be fine Brandon

BP: Thank you for understanding Christy...

Christy gets up and taps Brandon on the shoulder, finally seeing the funny side. As she walks to the door to exit Brandon turns around

BP: Hey Christy...

Christy stops and turns around

BP: How about we go tour the Bang Bus just once before this is officially over?

CJ: (Sarcastically) Oh Brandon...what a lovely offer...but I don't think my little heart could take it.

Christy leaves the room as Brandon nods and smiles

BP: She's right...it would be too hard for her to leave after a real visit to Sleaze City...she's a smart girl.

The scene ends with Brandon sat in the room alone with a smile on his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:02 am

Dicey is sitting in his dressing room opposite Diesel strapping his knee brace on

Diesel: Are you sure you are ready for this

Dicey glares at Diesel

Dicey: My name is on the match card, I am fighting, end of story

Diesel: I know mate but your knee is still knackered

Dicey flexes his knee and whinces

Dicey: I’ll be fine D don’t worry about me

Diesel: I do worry about you, I wouldn’t be a friend if I didn’t, the fact is you are in pain, your knee is shot and needs proper time to heal and you are a stubborn b**tard and will do what you want anyway

Dicey: Then stop your whining and give me a hand, you are worse than an old maid

Diesel helps Dicey to his feet and Dicey walks around the room, he stops and knocks back a glass of whiskey much to the annoyance of Diesel

Dicey: It’s for medicinal purposes, don’t worry I’m not heading down that dark road again

Dicey flexes his leg a few more times and stops in front of Diesel

Dicey: I know you are trying to look after me but I can’t show anybody out there any weakness, just look what happened at Beachfront, Woods thinks I have gone soft since I have come back and he tried to end it all D, do you understand that, he wanted to take all of this away from me, yes I dropped him on his head but that won’t be enough, I need to walk out there with my head up and my big old d!ck swinging for all to see, I am hurting but I can’t show that, I need to come out fighting not hiding backstage like a b!tch, I need to hit Woods hard and fast, the guy had a chance and is a lost cause now and he will be more dangerous now than ever so I need to be game to go toe to toe or weapon with weapon, that’s just the law of the jungle and this is my jungle

Diesel: You are a mad f**k you know that but you are my mad f**k

The two friends hug and Dicey walks out the door leaving Diesel looking worried, he walks over to the bottle of whiskey and pours himself a glass

Diesel: Might as well drink all this to take it out of temptation

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 25 Sep 2015, 12:01 am

The promo begins in total darkness as a beam of light gently rocks back and forth to unveil parts of a ladder. A hand reaches out as the light reveals half a face before you see the figure of Hokori sat at the top of the ladder as he clears his throat...

Hokori: “So I guess the time has finally arrived to finally introduce myself... My name is Hokori and I know just how tough this business can be and I’m sick to death of watching from the sidelines. Show after show, month after month you constantly cheers for your hero’s like Thunder, Max Adamson and even The Red Arrows”

Hokori: “Well you know what separates The Forgotten from The Red Arrows? High risk, high reward, that’s what separates us...  See you are willing to risk it all too just please these fans. The Forgotten don’t work like that, The Forgotten win.

Hokori: “You can grasp onto the hope that you have beaten us once before but I can assure that The Red Arrows will have to risk it all to temporarily stop The Forgotten... When The Forgotten climb that ladder and raise those Tag Team Championship belts high above our heads, we will stand over your broken bodies and you will move to the back of the line.

Hokori places the 6CW Tag Team Championship belt over his shoulder as the promo abruptly ends.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 25 Sep 2015, 10:11 pm

The crowd are still applauding for Geoff Steel as the arena suddenly turns dark with a lone spotlight pointing towards the stage.

HA: What's happening here then?

HE: I'm not so sure. I have no idea who could this be.

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as the crowd boo Perfect Jack as he walks into the spotlight.

HA: I should of known it was him, Perfect Jack always wants the spotlight.

HE: I think he deserves it. He is an icon in this industry. We should cater more to our big names, they have big contracts for a reason you know.

HA: Too big if you ask me...

PJ: Well well well, look what we have here, yet another returning hero. A returning icon, looking for adulation of the crowds, the respect of the boys in the back, that one final pay-cheque. Well i'll tell you what Geoff, you won't get any of that from me. There's no chance I'm going to let you make a mockery of me. There's no way you're going to use me to elevate yourself.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: If you need any further evidence of what happens to a returning hero, look no further than 6CW's own, Dicey Reilly. I've destroyed him. I've ruined him. The man can barely walk, let alone fight. He relies on his vices, his drink to get by. He tried to ride on my co-tails before I cut him off, and you all saw what he did, cowardly attacks from behind. That's what happens to a man when you take away his addictions, he turns desperate, he makes the wrong decisions and attacking me was the worst one he could ever make. He's a finished man Geoff, just like you will be if you continue down this disastrous path.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: So I'm giving you this opportunity Geoff, walk away now, walk away before I change my mind. Walk away Geoff, while you can still walk.

HA: Strong words from Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack drops the microphone as the lights in the arena turn back on again as the spotlight fades.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 26 Sep 2015, 1:54 pm

Anthony Grace is in a plush hotel room. He is seated in front of a TV and is watching it intensely. Grace is in his trademark white suit but his jacket is lying on the bed and his shirt is open. He is also unshaven and his hair is a mess. It doesn't seem to bother him though as he holds a remote control up to the large television screen. He rewinds whatever he is watching and plays it again, before rewinding once more.

Suddenly there is loud knocking coming from the door. Grace doesn't move his head and continues to look at the screen. The knocking continues and someone in the hallway starts shouting.

Voice: Mr. Grace! You were due on set an hour ago! Mr. Grace?!

The banging continues and the door handle starts moving. It is obviously locked as the handle rattles but doesn't open the door. The banging continues again. Grace shuts his eyes and sighs deeply before increasing the volume on the TV. The noise forces whoever is on the outside of the door to shout louder.

Voice: Anthony! I know you are in there! Open the door!

The banging is made with even more authority now. Grace swears under his breath and turns the TV off. He walks over to the door and unlocks it. Gritting his teeth he starts to open the door. His facial features change into a broad smile as he addresses the many people standing outside his door.

AG: Ah forgive me! I didn't hear you there. I was just catching up on the world news. Such a shame what these refugees are going through right now. So sad! SO SAD!

Grace looks upset as the entourage look bemused. His face changes to another broad smile.

AG: So......filming!

He claps his hands and the people go to speak. However, Grace cuts in.

AG: The thing is peeps......I am not feeling 100%. I know you guys worry about me and I am sure I will be fine. But something is not quite right with me today. And you don't want me filming if I can't give my all do you?

The people look confused and Grace cuts in again.

AG: I knew it! You people are so attentive to my needs. I knew you would understand. These things happen unfortunately. I am sure I will be ok to start in a few days, once I get over this. You know there is nowhere I would rather be than in front of a camera!

He smiles widely and begins to close the door. The entourage all speak at once, but Grace shuts it forcefully and locks the door. He stands there with his eyes closed and his head against the door for a few moments. After a while, footsteps are heard walking away on the outside. He signs again and goes back to his bed. He sits down in front of the TV again and plays it. The camera spins round and shows what is on the screen:

Hart forces the shoulder up on this occassion. Both men rise simultaneously but Grace is first to the punch, nailing a couple of big right-hands on Hart. He falls into the ropes and Grace continues with the punches. Hart manages to block and he pushes Grace into the ropes, punching away on him.

The ref steps in as Grace gets caught between the ropes. Hart is talking to the ref, as Grace manages to free himself. Miss Jessica is onto the apron, Grace walks forward but Jessica grabs him by the arm. Grace wriggles his arm to try and free it without hurting Jessica.

She feigns an injury as Grace does free himself. Hart backs Grace immediately backs towards Jessica on the ropes. He then turns Grace around so Jessica can gain some revenge, she smirks and draws her hand back...

HA: Grace ducked!

HE: Jessica just slapped Hart right across the face!

Hart stumbles back more in shock than anything as Jessica watches on in horror, Grace turns on the spot...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

Ref: 1..............................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Anthony Grace gets the win! Anthony Grace has defeated Lex Hart!

Grace stops the tape and rewinds it back to the Blockbuster kick. He then plays it again and smiles as the bell rings. Grace then suddenly chucks the remote behind him and stares at the ceiling.

AG: What the hell am I doing here?!

Grace starts shaking his head as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:33 pm

The scene opens with Joshua staring out the nursery window. McCoy is seated next to him and the 6CW World Championship is for once over Joshua's shoulder. McCoy looks to the side, with Joshua saying nothing and stares at the championship belt. His eyebrows go down before he slowly turns his head back round and gazes outside as well.

Joshua looks out at the night sky and then begins to speak:

It is good to have.........reflection.........

He flings his head to the side and lets his hair part:

For when it was told to the world.........that torment would reign.........They didn't realise it could come.........from many hands.........For a cause as great as bringing pain.........is one that does not have to come from one angle.........

Joshua turns to McCoy:

The torment is still as intense.........when coming from the true tormentor.........But if others wish to follow that path.........then a great show of strength can easily be made.........to make sure they know the pain that can be caused.........if they deviate from it.........

Joshua still looks at McCoy. He cocks his head to the side as if waiting for a reaction. He then talks with more venom:

Strength from numbers is not a weakness.........A singularity would have been destroyed by a collective conscious.........

Joshua again waits for a reaction. When none comes, he turns back to the window:

There has been a lot of talk.........about this collective bond.........A shared mindset.........Brothers of hate.........Or a lost family with a home again.........Why the need to put a stamp on such things.........The actions have spoken loudly and do not need a moniker.........

Joshua looks up at the night sky again:

It is what it is.........And what has happened is what I said would happen.........Pain.........Torment.........Anguish.........Anger.........The story might have more players.........than what was first perceived.........But I know I still belong at the heart.........of the destruction it is causing.........

He places a hand on his 6CW championship belt, which still has the Symbol of Torment spray painted on the plate:

And belonging should be the main thing........Belonging is all that matters........

McCoy eerily turns his head and looks towards Joshua. Joshua doesn't look at him, but continues to look outside.

Belonging.........Whatever the cause.........

McCoy holds his look at Joshua as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 27 Sep 2015, 9:42 pm

In the backstage area, Timothy Allen is on call all set for an interview. Mike Masters confidently enters the frame as he lifts his EWF championship onto his shoulders.

MM: Sup Timmy.

TA: Welcome Mike. It's a pleasure to have you on set.

MM: The pleasures all yours Timmy. I'm just here to make you look good really.

TA: Umm, ok. Well, Mike it's been a hell of a few weeks for you....

MM: No no no you dork, it's been one hell of a year for me. I've been dominant. I've been ruthless. I've been too damn good for too damn long and I am now your god damn champion because I'm that damn good.

TA: Why you have had a great year I want to focus specifically on the current events involving yourself and your alignment with the forgotten.

MM: Why do you want to talk about that? Why can't we talk about how I defeated Vincent Costello. I mean, what a awesome title reign he had right. Well, the key word their is had. I made his whole title reign look meaningless in one night when I pinned him for the three count to retain this beaut alongside me. I mean he's a big name, but let's just add him to the growing list of "big" names I've beaten. Like the pathetic Scott Harris, the missing Liam Wood and now we can say I've just conquered Costello's law.

TA: With help from the forgotten...

*Masters suddenly squares up to Timothy Allen*

MM: You better watch who your talking to around here buddy. Do you not realise who I am, do you not realise the people I hang out with now. All it takes is the snap of my fingers and I can leave you lying. Timmy, I don't need anyone helping me. But why the hell would I deny them the satisfaction? I already know I am one of the best here, I steal the show week in week out, hey ask the 6CW universe they very well know this. I am the show off and I will keep on showing off for everyone to witness. But you see now, I got people watching my back, you know why? Power and control. Power and control...how about that 5 on 2 hey Timmy haha...the resident superhero and that Australian geezer don't have a chance. Hashtag(#)Showoff

Masters jokingly pats Allen on the back before walking off with a smirk on his face.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:05 am

Wembley arena is filled with rampant and excited 6CW fans, the most knowledgeable fans in the world making as much noise as humanly possible as the camera pans around the arena. The spotlights also marking out various groups of fans contributing the cacophony of noise. Suddenly, “Timehop baby” reverberates over Wembley arena as the fans go wild creating a wall of noise, mixed with cheers and boos, but mostly taunts. Suddenly a smirking and bemused, self-proclaimed prophet of 6CW, Aaron Heath makes his way onto the ramp. Sauntering onto the top of the ramp, Heath is clutching in his right hand a scruffy, crumpled piece of paper clipped onto a clipboard. Mocking Hulk Hogan, Heath riles the fans up which is massively mixed as he requests more noise from the fans. Heath is wearing his official new “It begins with me” t-shirt which is all black and the lettering is in emblazoned with golden thread mixed with white. He is also wearing his black wrestling warrior shorts and black wrestling boots. Soaking in the hate and adulation, Heath saunters down the ramp with a real spring in his step as he broadly smirks at the fans. The voices of the Lloyd brothers can then be heard just over the ferociously loud people in attendance.*

HA: This man… Aaron Heath, he has rapidly become one of 6CW’s most controversial stars in a matter of months. How highly do you rate this man, Henry?

HE: Everyone knows how good Heath is. I mean, as soon as he walked into this company, the man has had no fear. His tongue is as sharp as his wrestling skills however, he is a ticking timebomb… but with Heath, he can back it up.

HA: A cold, calculating, brooding anti-establishment figure is Aaron Heath… In only a short space of time he is competing for his title here in 6CW against Ryker Kidd later tonight for the 6CW Xtreme championship.

HE: That’s right Harold, he has a huge opportunity tonight which can propel Heath even further up the ladder towards his Destiny. And that Destiny is to become the new leader of what is being described as a new era of 6CW…

*Heath reaches the bottom of the ramp, the fans at opposite ends of the barrier don’t hold back, taunting Heath as he cricks his neck and smiles sickly, shaking his head before sauntering towards the steel steps and towards the ring. Heath makes his way into the ring, he motions for a microphone to be passed to him which is quickly passed by the timekeeper. Heath paces the ring, cricking his neck to the side looking at the sea of fans who pass judgement loudly and ferociously. Heath finally sits down, folding his legs as he tosses the microphone in one hand and flaps the clipboard carrying a contract in the other. The music dies down as the crowd are largely split, some chanting “You’re the saviour” while others chant “You Suck” Heath strikes another smarmy smirk as he places the contract to the mat and raises the microphone to his lips.*

AH this is going to be massive tonight folks… If you have been living underneath a rock for the past few weeks you will have forgotten to acknowledge the fact that Aaron Heath has become one of the most dangerous men in the whole of 6CW. If you didn’t manage to catch up on the events of the last PPV where I defeated four other guys and then again last week where I won against two others guys. In the clear light of day folks, I’m currently unstoppable.

*Heath picks up the contract to his side, raising it in the air defiantly as the crowd ratchet up the noise some more. Heath has a cold, calculating look in his eyes, an intensity so huge it’s almost palpable.*

AH: The way I see this, this contract represents the next rung of the ladder. This contract allows a hand grenade to be thrown into the championship mix. Three championships, Three champions…. Thunder, Jonathan Daniels and Ryker Kidd. Who’s it going to be folks... Ryker Kidd sounds like a good option doesn’t he? I see a lot of you fans on social media wanting me to choose him for a match, with the Xtreme championship on the line. You think you know what xtreme is? Xtreme is personified by me.

*Slamming the contract down to the floor, the fans look confused as Heath straightens his back, cricking his neck once again and then stares out to the audience with the microphone raised to his lips.*

AH: Ryker Kidd… He may believe he is a champion because he holds solid championship gold. There is no problem with that but if you ask anyone of them one simple question, looking into his eyes and his very soul you will get your answer. And that question is, are you really that xtreme? Not just Ryker Kidd but all these perceived champions are paper champion’s folks. You look at their very essence and you know, they are living a lie. Gold defines them, but I see right through it. Deep down in their souls, they know they aren't good enough. Chancers, frauds… the list is endless. And in the cold hard light of day, I know I could beat them in any environment, any stipulation and in any condition. That is why tonight Ryker Kidd and I are going to go to the xtreme and let me just reiterate it for you folks, Kidd is a watered down version of the Xtreme. Aaron Heath however is the xtreme.

*The crowd continue to go wild with massive reactions, Wembley arena has quickly become a cauldron of noise as fans continue to chant and boo with many smart phones filming Aaron Heath and taking photos.*

AH: It’s funny to me however, that you people chant my name and proclaim me your saviour but I also find it ironic that the very same people will throw merchandise in front of my face, of other wrestlers in this company and expect me to signing it. Haven’t you people been listening to a word I have said? Evidently not, and that is why unfortunately I count you all in the same category as Ryker Kidd. You live in this bubble, trapped more so. You buy your own delusion and try and rub it off as self-confidence and self-reassurance.

AH: For the past decade, I have always wanted to become a saviour. A prophet if you will… and it’s funny because all I really need to do that is what I’m holding right now, and that is this little microphone. In the past decade, I have been all over the world… however, 6CW is the place that needs saving the most. Saving from this clearly evident delusion and clearly evident frauds claiming their champions. And more to the point, my Voice has become so prominent already in 6CW that I can’t check twitter without receiving a message from big Alex sat in row T saying I suck over and over again.

*Heath stands up, to a further electric reaction as the crowd continue to either bay for blood or chant “You’re the saviour” Heath smirks as he raises the microphone to his lips once again.*

AH: It’s time that you people and the roster in the back see me for what and who Aaron Heath is, and that is the hottest property in this industry today. And a prime example of this was Beachfront Brawl and that controversial ending… I single handily made 6CW reach new levels of social exposure that it has never reached before. The real world was talking about that, from Great Britain to Australia to even little old Timbuktu. I have allowed 6CW to flourish on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook… you can see me Powerbomb Hero over and over again if you so wish or watch me win this little beauty.

AH: And In only a matter of a few hours, you will be able to witness Aaron Heath do some real damage. What I have done so far is merely light. Ryker Kidd will feel the full force of what xtreme really is. I may not be the most popular guy on the roster but I can assure you people that Ryker Kidd is not Hardcore. Ryker Kidd is not xtreme and I can damn assure you, Ryker Kidd is not worthy to be your xtreme champion. Your saviour, your idol and your prophet of 6CW is you true champion.

*Heath sits down once more, an evil smile crosses the self-proclaimed saviour of 6CW’s face.*

AH: As I alluded to last week, in this country it’s you, the Brits are what is wrong with Britain. You people want me to fail and fall to my knees because of your spite and jealously. You people want me to fail because I’m the one who isn’t afraid to back down and speak his mind and I was the one who got everything and still today that has not changed. And it will never change. But I knew from day one when I walked into this company, deep down you people knew inside you needed a saviour.

AH: I’m more successful than you people, I’m richer than you people, I’m more attractive than you people and what makes you all mad is that I have a backbone. The whole 6CW world is against me, and what makes you classless, mindless sheep even madder is that I will not beg or ask for anything. You can knock me down, push me down, you can assault me in this ring but what makes you people spite me is that I will keep getting up time and time again. Despite all that, I will come back stronger and more successful.

AH: That is what I have done my whole life and that is why you people despise me. I was raised by a man with a backbone, so I therefore have a backbone. I always wondered why you people have come to hate me and now it hits me as clear as daylight. I represent everything you are not. I’m strong, tough and smart. Three traits which I could add to which everyone in this single arena in London is not. That is what is wrong with this crumbling nation… people like each and every one of you.

AH: But tonight offers you light and redemption. Tonight, as I mentioned Ryker Kidd and I we will meet in this squared circle and we will fight. That’s all it will be, a fight. Nothing more nothing less, but we all know the stakes are high. I can honestly say, has Ryker Kidd actually ever been in a fight? I mean a real one. With a real life nightmare. The pain Ryker Kidd will experience tonight is compulsory for the entire 6CW world. Why? Because his pain, his bloodshed and his agony will be symbolic in you people embracing the saviour of 6CW which is me Aaron Heath. And when that bell rings and I’m announced the new xtreme champion of the world, you will all have found the beginning of your salvation.

*Timehop Baby roars over the soundsystem as Heath Stands to the crowd and mockingly bows, as the fans continue to chant his name or boo violently and ferociously. Heath grabs the clipboard and arrogantly salutes the fans as he exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp with a evil grin. The scene fades away as Heath turns his back on the 6CW cauldron and makes his way back into the backstage area.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 28 Sep 2015, 12:29 pm

Our scene opens in the Power 5 studios, as always we are met by the beautiful host CJ Holmes with a huge screen behind her that reads “Latest rumours”. CJ smiles before speaking to the camera.

CJ: Welcome back to 'Latest Rumours'...last time out you'll remember we told you about the apparent unrest of one of 6CW's biggest stars...well it seems that there's no smoke without fire!

the titles for The Power 5's rumour mill begin to run with text on the screen reminding the viewers that Power 5 has no real links to 6CW so all rumours are just that until proven true. As we return CJ is now sat behind the Power 5 desk, this week she is wearing the Forgotten t-shirt

CJ: That's right, the rumours of Liam Wood's departure grew stronger last week when the former World Champion was nowhere to be seen during 6CW Aftermath...could the reports really be true and was Beachfront Brawl the last time we'd get to see The World Eater?

CJ shrugs

CJ: I guess tonight we'll really find out! As advertised earlier this week Wood is booked to appear, teaming up with Lex Hart and Perfect Jack to take on “actor” Brandon Perez, returnee Geoff Steel and Wood's new found enemy Dicey Reilly...there are some saying Wood won't show at all for a second show in a row...the only thing for sure is that Wood has remained silent for the past month which has not helped the rumours at all...others though, have not stayed as quiet...

The screen behind CJ shows off fan tweets with the hashtag #whereisliamwood along with a few tweets from Dicey Reilly

CJ: It seems that Wood's new foe is happy to be vocal on the location of Wood and is ready for his comeback...is this a sign that The World Eater will once again appear in the 6CW Arena or is this just a veteran star preparing for anything? Hopefully...tonight, unlike Aftermath, will give us the answers we need!

CJ walks off set causing the crew to cheer as the screen fades to black bringing the Rumours section to an end

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable315 Mon 28 Sep 2015, 3:18 pm

Dimitri Pittal Promo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens with with Christy James walking up to Dimitri Pittal who is shown wearing a cardigan ontop of a shirt with jeans on.)

Christy- Dimitri!! Dimitri!!

(Dimitri turns to see the red haired reporter)

Dimitri- Hey Christy you looking lovely don't trip in those heels!

(Christy laughs)

Christy- I'll think about that! You been quiet alot lately and keeping things under the radar. As for matches I want to talk to yout about you coming up short in your match. You wasn't pinned but you wasn't pinned wither ChaeL Kingdom had some...

(Dimitri cuts Christy off)

Dimitri- I heard what Chael said and it's obviously I gotten under someone's skin. It's sad but I still don't consider Chael to be a major threat. More like a needle in my backside or a knife trying to stab my back. That's the name of the game here in 6CW. You have guys here who want to be mentioned and guys who feel belittled. I don't have a problem with Chael but I want to address something if he thinks he got 1 over me. I am no Brandon Perez. He didn't beat me.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- You see there's a difference..winning a match and actually beating someone. Those are two different outcomes. When you win the match you won it but who did you pin? As far as moving along to bigger fish. I have achievements and bigger fish to fry. 6CW as processed as it is right now and If I have to put Chael as a stepping stone I would do that because while he;s just a step. I have a whole mountain to climb. He's not that important to me.

Christy James- Now today you're in a tag team match with Chael against Majestic and Jonathan Daniels. You been vocal about the title scene here in 6CW and if anything there is notice you want to take out the heels of 6CW..

(Christy pauses)

Christy- Any words for Jonathan Daniels?

Dimitri- Actions speaks louder than words Christy. Let's just say Jonathan better hold that UK Championship real tight and close. Because one day not today but one day someone will beat him for that UK Championship. If no one does it then I will.

(Dimitri pauses)

Dimitri- Everything does not last forever. Not even title runs Christy.

(Dimitri walks away from Christy as the scene fades away)

Cable315

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Sep 2015, 4:44 pm

Robin Reborn is pacing back-and-forth backstage with Christy Hemme standing beside him. She remains at her professional best as her interviewee stays in motion

CH: Robin, I think we can sense the intensity from you already...

*Reborn stops for a second and gestures to someone off camera. A mic is thrown from out of shot, Reborn catching it and speaking into it as he paces

RR: Its good to see you've got a mind to match that body of yours, girl.

*Christy less than subtly turns her hand in the air to show her engagement ring.

CH: That intensity doesn't keep you professional then, Robin...

*This gets Reborn to pause, who stares long into Christy's eyes with no softening sparkle of kindness

RR: Claws down, kitty kat, I got bigger fish to fry.

*He paces again

RR: You see, Christy, tonight's ladder match is metaphor coming to life. As myself and Jack Hurst climb that ladder, we'll have failures given free passes to jump ahead of us. Hokori, Stevens. The one name with any weight behind it only has a reputation for failure. But its more than just this match. Its symbolism of the title reign we had, and the way we were taken for granted. We climbed and climbed the ladder, but people kept appearing on the steps ahead of us. Those that climbed on our side got knocked down, but we couldn't fight off those placed out of our reach.

*Reborn finally stands still and stares down the lens

RR: Stevens, Hokori. We fight you tonight, but we'll be fighting every foe we've wanted to knock off their f*cking perches for too long. Austin might just be a failure from 6WF's sinking ship, but we remember the names that have suddenly reappeared from the days the good ship 6CW went Titanic. And I'm definitely not done with them. I've fired these warnings before, both Jack and I have, and one day the ticking timebomb inside is going to explode. No matter how hard some people fail, they just don't seem to be allowed to die. Be left to become memory. They won't just be forgotten.

*From the lens he turns to Christy

RR: But its a new day, yes it is.

*Reborn flips his mic in the air and walks out of shot before it lands

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down