The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:41 am

Mornin all

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 am

Early, rICk.

Good morning to you.

Wet dahn sarf.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:00 am

Pleasant up here, starting to get autumnal though, which is nice...

Did you see the Tyson Fury presser?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am

I saw it crackers.

Wetter than Sonia Jackson at a brass band concert down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:07 am

rick_dagless wrote:Pleasant up here, starting to get autumnal though, which is nice...

Did you see the Tyson Fury presser?

Saw snippets on Sky Sports News but not the whole thing.

I wonder what Homourless Halfwit Hammersmith Harrier thought of it all?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:15 am

Are you trying to insult his honour or his humour?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:19 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Are you trying to insult his honour or his humour?

Not sure really. Just generally being insulting.

Your badge is excellent, by the way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:22 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Your badge is excellent, by the way.

Adam on top form recently. He's found his calling.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:40 am

People:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 am

Eid Mubarak Shah, morning to the rest of you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:14 am

Morning Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:18 am

Morning Tina, are we well?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 am

Wonderful, thanks.

You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:20 am

seanmichaels wrote:People:

Spoiler:

Somebody Andolphson

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:24 am

Steady as Tina, penultimate day at work.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:25 am

Rowley wrote:Steady as Tina, penultimate day at work.

You having a farewell do or not?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 am

Tomorrow night, so tomorrow may be unproductive even by my standards.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Spoiler:

Somebody Andolphson

It is good but it is not right.

Surprised Jeff hasn't got the musician.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:30 am

Spoiler:

Finnant Dragoson.

Google's 'search by image' is great.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:31 am

Rowley wrote:Tomorrow night, so tomorrow may be unproductive even by my standards.

I have 3 leaving do's. 2nd next week on a fecking wednesday. Thursday could be interesting as I intend to get blind.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 am

Dolph
Finn
Z
Glare

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:49 am

Very clever, sean.

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:54 am

Alistair wrote:Very clever, sean.

Morning.

Putting the pictures in the wrong order was fiendishly clever.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:54 am

I actually have a dating update. I may go out for a drink with a shameless bit of old school (50, mini skirt and knee high boots). Boat is a bit weathered, but the rest of the package is in good nick.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:I may go out for a drink with a shameless bit of old school

Your House Master?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I may go out for a drink with a shameless bit of old school

Your House Master?

Nah, some rich divorcee

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:I actually have a dating update. I may go out for a drink with a shameless bit of old school (50, mini skirt and knee high boots). Boat is a bit weathered, but the rest of the package is in good nick.

May.

That's not an update, that's you highlighting your inability to make a decision. I got some last night, so I can no longer sympathise with you.

Sort your sh*t out and get laid for god sake.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I actually have a dating update. I may go out for a drink with a shameless bit of old school (50, mini skirt and knee high boots). Boat is a bit weathered, but the rest of the package is in good nick.

May.

That's not an update, that's you highlighting your inability to make a decision. I got some last night, so I can no longer sympathise with you.

Bit random on a Wednesday night. Did you pay?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

May.

Bit random on a Wednesday night. Did you pay?

Nah, the better half bought me a KFC.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:05 am

Rowley wrote:Eid Mubarak Shah, morning to the rest of you.

Khair Mubarak to you all and morning tino

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:05 am

On a Wednesday, that is a game changer. Who gets some on a Wednesday. It's like having Callum Best on the forum.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:08 am

I was more interested in the KFC.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:11 am

Was it a large bucket?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:Was it a large bucket?

Probably not as large as your 50 something divorcee, sean.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:16 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

What have you got planned for the day Shah? Nightmare getting to work today, bit of a worship centre at the end of the road. Was I not such a nice guy could have been like a racist version of Death Race 2000.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 am

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

What have you got planned for the day Shah? Nightmare getting to work today, bit of a worship centre at the end of the road. Was I not such a nice guy could have been like a racist version of Death Race 2000.

Day in bed smoking weed while my family all go out. First holiday this year and my body has decided I ought not move all week.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 am

Was just watching the classic 'Burning Down the House' collaboration between Tom Jones and Nina Persson of The Cardigans, she was stunning back then. Not so much now. Shame.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:26 am

What a track.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:31 am

Indeed. As is 'Mama Told Me Not to Come'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:32 am

Alistair wrote:Was just watching the classic 'Burning Down the House' collaboration between Tom Jones and Nina Persson of The Cardigans, she was stunning back then. Not so much now. Shame.

Wendy James from Transvision Vamp. She was responsible for emptying a lot of teenagers sacks back in the day. Oh baby.....

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:36 am

I was never bothered with her Sean, think because I hated her music that much it kind of put me off her.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am

The music was alright. Better than any of the cr@p out nowadays. Thought I'd give Radio 1 breakfast show a run last week. Turned it off after 3 songs. Tripe.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 am

Was in love with Gwen StefanI Kristen kreuk or the lead singer of Eternal. Was also obsessed with seven of nine.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:48 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Was in love with Gwen StefanI Kristen kreuk or the lead singer of Eternal. Was also obsessed with seven of nine.

Smallville bird?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:51 am

I think so oriental looking one.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 am

Googled Kreuk. Tenapenny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 am

Yeah, she was ok.

Going back a bit, the blonde from Under Siege, Elena Eleniak (?) was tidy. As was/is the wonderful Amber Newman.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:55 am

Eleniak a tidy all round package especially with the short hair.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:56 am

Can anyone join in the fit women banter or just closet homos like Sean?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:58 am

Alicia Silverstone. Heather Graham.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next