The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:59 am

Rowley wrote:I am still confident I can make a late charge. My classic slice of Northern Soul will almost certainly win the next round.

Whenever that gets posted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:06 pm

It is frustrating, slagging off the idiotic choices made was how I planned to spend my day today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Rowley wrote:It is frustrating, slagging off the idiotic choices made was how I planned to spend my day today.

I yearn for the days of the Culture Cup 2.0.

I wasn't arrogant enough to take part in my own competition either.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:13 pm

This has been good for you Tina, as Joni Mitchell put it "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" Your running of such a competition seems to be undergoing a serious re-evaluation, the naysayers are decreasing in numbers on an almost daily basis.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Rowley wrote:This has been good for you Tina, as Joni Mitchell put it "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" Your running of such a competition seems to be undergoing a serious re-evaluation, the naysayers are decreasing in numbers on an almost daily basis.

It really has, Jeff.

It is like people complaining about Stuart Hall babysitting but then getting Jimmy Saville instead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:30 pm

May the best man win. Which means it can never be Hero.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Rowley wrote:This has been good for you Tina, as Joni Mitchell put it "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" Your running of such a competition seems to be undergoing a serious re-evaluation, the naysayers are decreasing in numbers on an almost daily basis.
I feel Jagger singing "You can't always get what you want" is more fitting...especially for sean

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Haven't seen any bummers yet. They must gather in groups at waterloo. Stopping at Wimbledon in a mo. Bound to be a few there.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Afternoon all... Loving the new badge DAVE

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:08 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Afternoon all...  Loving the new badge DAVE

SerialDAVE and Dolphin both have excellent badges.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Just noticed your too Tino... Sweet.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Couldn't be more proud of Adam. The man who brought us Dr. Shoe can also bring some wonder into our worlds too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:10 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Just noticed your too Tino... Sweet.

And accurate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Haven't seen any bummers yet. They must gather in groups at waterloo. Stopping at Wimbledon in a mo. Bound to be a few there.

Have they stopped wearing the signs for ease of identification? They are cunning fiends nowadays.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Canned fosters really is gnats pi55.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Haven't seen any bummers yet. They must gather in groups at waterloo. Stopping at Wimbledon in a mo. Bound to be a few there.

Have they stopped wearing the signs for ease of identification? They are cunning fiends nowadays.
Laugh clap

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Rowley wrote:

I'm out with a couple of bummers tomorrow night. And Mrs Windows.

Might have to steer us towards a pub with the rugger on. They must like looking at Owen Farrells legs or something.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Hampton court....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I'm out with a couple of bummers tomorrow night. And Mrs Windows.

Might have to steer us towards a pub with the rugger on. They must like looking at Owen Farrells legs or something.

Tell them Gareth Thomas is playing

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:16 pm

I am in tomorrow night Tina. Will probably watch a film with TSMR.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Rowley wrote:I am in tomorrow night Tina. Will probably watch a film with TSMR.

You should take her out to watch Legend. Heard mixed reviews but it's the must-see film of the year!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:23 pm

I've received a text today from Mrs Superfly implying that I'm going to get some tonight.

Is it wrong that I'm now just trying to work out what kind of chores she's got lined up for me this weekend as payment for doing a sex?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've received a text today from Mrs Superfly implying that I'm going to get some tonight.  

Is it wrong that I'm now just trying to work out what kind of chores she's got lined up for me this weekend as payment for doing a sex?  
Maybe she's procured the service of some out of work bummers to come round and sort you out...don't automatically assume it will be "normal" sex you'll be having. I put that in inverted commas because Sean's idea of normal is vastly different to that of everyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:28 pm

She's probably been reading your work on the independence thread. Slowly and carefully backing your prey into the corner and waiting for it to commit suicide. Sterling work and it's got your mrs wanting more.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Anyone see navy's faux pas on wheelies thread?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:29 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've received a text today from Mrs Superfly implying that I'm going to get some tonight.  

What does it say? Word for word?

Let us be the judges (not Sean though as he only likes bumming men).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:30 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:She's probably been reading your work on the independence thread. Slowly and carefully backing your prey into the corner and waiting for it to commit suicide. Sterling work and it's got your mrs wanting more.

Aye - a good political debate always has the womenfolk frothing at the gash!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Yeah send the text over super.... And maybe pictures.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:32 pm

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:33 pm

What does it say?  Word for word?

It's like DH Lawrence, Tina -  

"if you can actually fit the massive thing in then you can hump away until spent"

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:34 pm

TSMR is ill at the minute. I will be getting nothing this weekend. No harship though, twice in the space of two weekends is ridiculous, I'm not some sort of machine.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:35 pm

superflyweight wrote:

"if you can actually fit the massive thing in then you can hump away until spent"

So are you going to empty a cement mixer into her?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Rowley wrote:TSMR is ill at the minute. I will be getting nothing this weekend. No harship though, twice in the space of two weekends is ridiculous, I'm not some sort of machine.

Says the guy who inspired loveshack

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:37 pm

I don't like to use emoticons but picard

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Is the Klit Fury fight off?

Klit injury to the leg

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:She's probably been reading your work on the independence thread. Slowly and carefully backing your prey into the corner and waiting for it to commit suicide. Sterling work and it's got your mrs wanting more.

Aye - a good political debate always has the womenfolk frothing at the gash!

How do you think Prescott and Major managed to get some?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Exactly what she sent to me. Word for word.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:43 pm

SEAN!!!

Get your fecking choice in, I want to go home!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:46 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Exactly what she sent to me.  Word for word.

Must have been a bloody circular (if you'll pardon the expression).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:55 pm

So is the fury fight off?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Postponed Rick. Wlad has an injury.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Cheers Jeffers Bruce Wayne wont be happy...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Eddie Hearn won't, the Brook fight is a tough sell on its own on box office.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Fantastic piece of michaelsing there jeff, well played.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:35 pm

I think that is harsh, Rick started the conversation. To not answer would have been impolite.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Man up Jeff. You michaelsed it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Michaels had a first date tonight. Decent. Old, but decent. Bit like Mirren. #3rdperson

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Good to hear. Worth persevering?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 am

Seen a great clip of Tyson Fury punching himself in the face during a fight.

Also got to ban someone again last night. It always makes me a little horny.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:33 am

Fist bitches. Black as a burnt corpse this morning, a burnt corpse that's had silver fillings. Bit nippy, but sky is clear and the stars are shining. All in all not as unpleasant as it could have been.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next