The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 6:29 am

Ooh, this old heart of mine, been broke a thousand times, each time you break away, I think you've gone to stay. Lonely nights that come, memories that go, bringing you back again, hurting me more and more. Maybe it's my mistake, to show this I feel inside, cuz each day that passes by, you got me never knowing If i'm coming or going but I, I love you this old heart darling, is sweet for you, I love youuu yes I do.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 7:10 am

Morning Shah. pretty misty and ethereal here quite nice to be honest. Good weekend?

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 7:22 am

Fantastic week all round, spent most of it in bed, smoked a lot, ate takeaway 9 days in a row and listened to a lot of upbeat soul music. Back to the grindstone this morning. Take a pic if you get a moment. Does sound like my ideal morning. How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 7:32 am

Had friends from back home over so messy times but good ones spent most of yesterday on the couch and chilled and played on the pS4 with the missus...

Busy old week though, so trying to ease myself back in (nice new badge by the way)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 7:40 am

It's a result of sarcasm that wasn't understood by Adam.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 7:53 am

Haha, what did you say?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:02 am

Rowley suggested this one, hardly original and I wrote Laugh That's brilliant. As such I was left with this instead of something tasteful like Jewnocide or Migrate & Seek/Destroy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:06 am

Morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:10 am

Morning Seany. Any luck with the house hunting?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:11 am

Morning sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:16 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Seany. Any luck with the house hunting?

Yeah, I move this Sunday. Nice little victorian ground floor flat. The ex-missus broke down yesterday when she saw some of the stuff I had bought. Think it hit home for the first time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Yeah, I move this Sunday. Nice little victorian ground floor flat. The ex-missus broke down yesterday when she saw some of the stuff I had bought. Think it hit home for the first time.
Probably tears of joy that you're definitely leaving...like EVERYONE says on here, Sean...we've never met her but she sounds mental and you're best off without her.

"Welcome to Seany's man palace!"*

*(is what the 6th formers used to say)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:30 am

Fixed that for you DAVE

DAVE wrote:"Welcome to Seany's man sausage!"*

*(is what the 6th formers used to say)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Turn her off then on again.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:35 am

Do you work in the IT department here?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:36 am

Sean only knows how to turn women ON

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:Do you work in the IT department here?

IT departments are the same anywhere you go in the world.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:37 am

DAVE667 wrote:Sean only knows how to turn women ON

To other women.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:09 am

How is the foot DAVE?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:23 am

I guess Jeff will be fairly low key this week?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:38 am

rick_dagless wrote:How is the foot DAVE?

You want to know how SerialDAVE's 12 inches are?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:41 am

Morning Tino, crass start to the day? You had a good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:41 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, crass start to the day?  You had a good weekend?

My apologies, riCk.

It were alreet, thanks. Yours?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:54 am

Not bad mate had some friends over from the shire so had a good time, what did you get up to?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:Not bad mate had some friends over from the shire so had a good time, what did you get up to?

He was out with a few woofters.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Not bad mate had some friends over from the shire so had a good time, what did you get up to?

He was out with a few woofters.

This is correct. I was out with a few of Seans mates.

I had a roaring hangover Sunday morning and then had to drive for about 50 minutes to get my eldest to his rugby match. He got given a spell in the bin as well which made me chuckle. I'd wound him up the whole journey about the Welsh and then let him loose in the game.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:13 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

It's only three inches Tina...but some women don't like it that thick!
Anyway to answer Rick's question, I woke up with it stiff and throbbing......but it's a bit better now I've given it a rub.....

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:22 am

DAVE wrote:Anyway to answer Rick's question, I woke up with it stiff and throbbing......but it's a bit better now I've given it a rub.

I've had that before, it is hard in the morning and the missus refuses to touch it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:24 am

I had a roaring hangover Sunday morning and then had to drive for about 50 minutes to get my eldest to his rugby match.  He got given a spell in the bin as well which made me chuckle.  I'd wound him up the whole journey about the Welsh and then let him loose in the game.

How old is he?

I woke up on a mate's sofa Sunday morning with a fairly serious hangover. A couple of pints of cider took the edge off it then there was no holding me back. Feel it today though.

Disappointing rugby. I can't see us getting through now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:29 am

DAVE667 wrote:

It's only three inches Tina...but some women don't like it that thick!
Anyway to answer Rick's question, I woke up with it stiff and throbbing......but it's a bit better now I've given it a rub.....

Mine's massive and it ain't made of plastic!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:34 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I had a roaring hangover Sunday morning and then had to drive for about 50 minutes to get my eldest to his rugby match.  He got given a spell in the bin as well which made me chuckle.  I'd wound him up the whole journey about the Welsh and then let him loose in the game.

How old is he?

Disappointing rugby. I can't see us getting through now.

First season in the under 14's this year. They are not allowed to hand off the tackler (leave it, DAVE) at this age (in our league, anyway. Not sure about nationally) and he did it twice! Got warned the first time and the ref 'suggested he sat out for 10 minutes' following the second one!

He has been playing 2nd row or back row this year but the coach made him go back on the wing as punishment. Barely saw the ball again.

England game was very disappointing. But, it's not all over so one has to keep the faith for Saturday. Terrible game management in the last 20 minutes though. They threw that game away.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:37 am

Not the first time Robshaw has failed in the decisive stage of a game.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:41 am

I thought the Ford / Farrell / Burgess shuffle was disastrous. Roberts broke through twice immediately after Burgess had gone off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:48 am

Yes, wasn't great. For all the pre-match derision of Burgess' selection he silenced the haters, Wales had to go for it, England should've stayed strong and seen it out.

Think if they lose to the Aussie's then Lancaster is gone.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 28 Sep 2015, 11:07 am

Has Steffan managed to get himself banned on the rugby section yet?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Sep 2015, 11:33 am

Alistair wrote:Not the first time Robshaw has failed in the decisive stage of a game.

I actually think that was a ballsy move but it should have been a long ball in the line out (not the cute short one too close to the precipice)... then set up for a surge near the posts. There was still time left wasn't there?

Good mourning all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 11:51 am

Rowley wrote:Has Steffan managed to get himself banned on the rugby section yet?
Only for posting pictures of his erect and badly bruised Hampton with the words "Look how happy I am that a bunch of egg chuckers who were unfortunate enough to be born in the same country as me managed to beat a bunch of egg chuckers who were unfortunate enough to have been born in the same country as you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 28 Sep 2015, 11:59 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Alistair wrote:Not the first time Robshaw has failed in the decisive stage of a game.

I actually think that was a ballsy move but it should have been a long ball in the line out (not the cute short one too close to the precipice)... then set up for a surge near the posts. There was still time left wasn't there?

Good mourning all.

I think it was poor decision making. England had been poor in the breakdown, a draw would've stood them in good stead. Should've kicked to level and then had one last push into the Welsh 22.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

Sh*t on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:23 pm

You can't talk about rugby on here and expect the thread to stay alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:You can't talk about rugby on here and expect the thread to stay alive.

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:26 pm

I michaelsed it.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:27 pm

We have all done it.

Galted michaelsed it for a whole day once.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:41 pm

I don't know what broadband / TV package to get. Any advice?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:You can't talk about rugby on here and expect the thread to stay alive.

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Tragedy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I don't know what broadband / TV package to get. Any advice?

Virgin

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I don't know what broadband / TV package to get. Any advice?

Virgin

L*L OUT LOUD

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm

Freeview?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next