The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
superflyweight
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
Alistair
seanmichaels
18 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Daddy long legs are a nightmare for cricket groundsman. Their larvae are called Leatherjackets feed on the roots of the grass and can devastate the square. Season is done but the crows are digging up the bastards on my square at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 3:48 pm

Dangerous Dave's is a cornichon.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 4:44 pm

Sean is a receptacle....

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 5:17 pm

This is manly sh1t

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 05 Oct 2015, 5:28 pm

Went on the forum at work. Didnt think i'd get on because school systems don't allow many websites unrelated to education. The only thread that I clicked on that their system wouldn't allow was this one.

I have deduced from this that someone from the education authority knows about Sean.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:59 pm

Evening all, started new job today, they are a bit strict on the internet policy. Might not stay there. Also sulking over my excellent pick getting very few votes on the music cup. As for Dinnington god only knows what happened Rick as I went to watch Villa. On reflection would rather have watched Dinno, equally as shyte, but considerably nearer and cheaper.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 Oct 2015, 5:08 am

"spot fires and ember attacks moving south-easterly from Nudist Camp Track towards Maloney's Rd and Lancefield..."

Ouch!

Really hot here the last few days. High 30s. Shocking bushfire season ahead.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 6:17 am

Jeff wrote:for Dinnington god only knows what happened Rick as I went to watch Villa. On reflection would rather have watched Dinno, equally as shyte, but considerably nearer and cheaper

Well we got hammered as well so let's never mention football again.. (or rugby)

TLD wrote:Really hot here the last few days. High 30s. Shocking bushfire season ahead.

Watch the unmentionables TLD...

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 06 Oct 2015, 6:33 am

Turd bitches.

Nippy and cloying in equal measures

Dawn Raid training today. Joy.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 06 Oct 2015, 6:36 am

Morning Rick the Shtick

How goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 6:44 am

Bit grim oop North too mate, winter is almost upon us, but at least it gives the Brits on the board something to talk about.

How you diddling this fine day mucker?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 06 Oct 2015, 6:57 am

Shattered and bored and i've only been in for an hour. Miserable morning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 Oct 2015, 7:00 am

You start at 6? I suppose that is the best part of the day to get your work done.
Hardly anyone looking over your shoulder as you perform your precise and delicate work.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 7:16 am

TLD wrote:You start at 6? I suppose that is the best part of the day to get your work done.

Gives me chance to polish off the BAU crap before tools enter the building...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 06 Oct 2015, 7:24 am

I get angry enough waking up at 7. I'd have no qualms about killing someone for the first hour or so of my day; I hate being awake.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 7:27 am

I enjoy the mornings to get work done, but if I am not in work, lie ins are the future...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:29 am

Sluggish this morning

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:58 am

It is indeed, Jeff new role, sean probably balls deep in clunge, Tino just can not be bothered these days, and the new folks are late risers...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:02 am

Sorry I'm late - just been reading Truss' love letter to Charlotte Church.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:07 am

Morning supes, are we expecting a restraining order on the beefster?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:12 am

Morning Rick.

Could be - its one of the creepiest things I've ever read and yet strangely heart-warming.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:15 am

I may have a gander if my cockles start to cool down...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:26 am

Morning.

Truss wrote a love letter?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:04 am

Yep - it's in the off topic section.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:06 am

Favourable responses so far. I think I've loaded it.

Ah... no. The fat one has taken a large bite.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:11 am

Wow, that's pretty deep.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:11 am

Knee deep in mud. Motor very ill yesterday so dropped it in at the garage by work. Went to pick it up at 4.30pm. Not even started on it. 25 min walk to station in pi55ing rain. Arrive at nearest station to new flat (5 miles). No taxis so start walking in pi55ing rain. Halfway back get quoted £15 for a 3 mile trip - feck off. Home by 7.30 absolutely drenched. Started all over again this morning, wet shoes, wet jacket, socks soaked..... Car only £150 so a result at the end of it all.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:19 am

How's is the new flat, sean?

Besides the mud on the floors.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:34 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:How's is the new flat, sean?

It is ok. Struggling to work the heating and hot water. No TV as yet which is an issue. Kitchen small but functional. Living room massive, big bedroom and ensuite is a bit bigger than I thought. Built bed last night, it is ridiculous. Supposed to be a king but usually my legs hang over the edge and they don't by a distance on this.

Had a bit of a meltdown on Sunday when I left the house / cats. Ex wasn't there, just a mate who is her sister's fiancee. He fell off the smoking wagon it was so heavy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:How's is the new flat, sean?

It is ok. Struggling to work the heating and hot water. No TV as yet which is an issue. Kitchen small but functional. Living room massive, big bedroom and ensuite is a bit bigger than I thought. Built bed last night, it is ridiculous. Supposed to be a king but usually my legs hang over the edge and they don't by a distance on this.

Had a bit of a meltdown on Sunday when I left the house / cats. Ex wasn't there, just a mate who is her sister's fiancee. He fell off the smoking wagon it was so heavy.

To keep up the manly pretense, sean, i'll assume meldown means you went postal and tried to steal the cats.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:40 am

Awkward.

Is the bed a king or what? Sounds as if you have enough space to create some noise with someone akin to Meatloaf's dark haired backing vocalist. The one who looks like that juicy bird from Married with Children.... Katy Sagal.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:44 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:46 am

Tino.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:50 am

I enjoyed your comment on the Charlotte Church thread, Alistair.

The fingering one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:54 am

Thanks, nice to have your work appreciated sometimes.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:56 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Awkward.

Is the bed a king or what? Sounds as if you have enough space to create some noise with someone akin to Meatloaf's dark haired backing vocalist. The one who looks like that juicy bird from Married with Children.... Katy Sagal.

As long as she gets the sponsors to provide a keg.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:07 am

Katy Sagal looks less than attractive in Sons of Anarchy...she also does the voice of Leila in Futurama...and the starfish in Finding Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:45 am

Yeah, and a google image search of her will return plenty of shots confirming her t*ts will never sag.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:49 am

Alistair wrote:Yeah, and a google image search of her will return plenty of shots confirming her t*ts will never sag.

Ooof. I would bum her something rotten.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:51 am

Alistair wrote:Yeah, and a google image search of her will return plenty of shots confirming her t*ts will never sag.
Unfortunately the rest of her is...badly!!!!
Have recently gone back and carried on watching Modern Family...Sofia Vergara...vroooooom. Also read an article about the speccy daughter in Modern Family and how she recently had surgery to reduce the size of her gigantic bosom. Didn't notice it thanks to drooling over Miss Vergara!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Ooof. I would bum her something rotten.
Her face make her the ideal candidate to be done from behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 11:58 am

I don't like Vergara's face.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:02 pm

Alistair wrote:I don't like Vergara's face.
That's fine, it's one less bloke I have to kill before I get to have sex with her

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:02 pm

Alistair wrote:I don't like Vergara's face.

No need to look at the mantel piece when you're poking the fire.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:03 pm

Sagal was in an episode of Columbo.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:06 pm

sean wrote:Sagal was in an episode of Columbo.

She also plays a purple haired cyclops....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:17 pm

Vergara always reminds me of a caricature you get on the pier of from some busker.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Sagal was in an episode of Columbo.

She also plays a purple haired cyclops....
I've already done that one, Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:43 pm

DAVE wrote:I've already done that one, Rick

Dang, did you do the part about the cyclops being hotter than Katy Sagal or was that just implied?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 06 Oct 2015, 1:01 pm

If you're on about hot cartoon characters, my Mrs is the real life spitting image of Lois from Family Guy.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 06 Oct 2015, 1:04 pm

Do you look like Peter Griffin?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next