The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
superflyweight
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
Alistair
seanmichaels
18 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Daddy long legs are a nightmare for cricket groundsman. Their larvae are called Leatherjackets feed on the roots of the grass and can devastate the square. Season is done but the crows are digging up the bastards on my square at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 02 Oct 2015, 6:37 pm

No, that I have a lovely head of hair for my age. Although conversations like this do little to help that remaining the case.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 02 Oct 2015, 6:42 pm

He's bald
He loves culture
And looks like a vulture
Rowley!
Rowley!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 02 Oct 2015, 7:58 pm

Rowley wrote:No, that I have a lovely head of hair for my age. Although conversations like this do little to help that remaining the case.

You cant be so exasperated when you come out with this statement:

Rowley wrote:Can I state yet again that I have a lovely head of hair for my hair.

Your hair, not being there, probably has no opinion.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 02 Oct 2015, 9:53 pm

Adam D wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:...to watch part of the AFL Grand Final....
Have you ever seen the meatloaf concert at the AFL grand final. One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

This is what happens after years of cocaine and heroin abuse and then suddenly stopping. He had become a tee-wat out of hell. Not even a 0.02 out of 3 that day. Embarrassingly hilarious that was. Hopefully Bryan Adams and Ellie Goulding don't make the same mistake and hit those high notes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 03 Oct 2015, 10:29 am

Best vocal performance ever! Even if you don't like him, you need to watch this car crash performance! 

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:41 pm

Adam D wrote:Best vocal performance ever! Even if you don't like him, you need to watch this car crash performance! 

Laugh Yes, the backing vocalists and session musos were doing their bit. He is certainly a strangely creative guy. I'll give him that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:32 pm

Carlton draught....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:40 am

Fist Bitches

How was the weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:58 am

Morning Shah, weekend was good cheers how was yours?

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:08 am

Not bad Rick The Pick.

Was working but it went past pretty quickly. Got a lot of sleep and a bit of weed, even a voluntary sexual encounter. Bout time she started being grateful for her food.

Did you see the smug boobie getting egged on t'weekend in Manchester?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:19 am

Shah wrote:Did you see the smug boobie getting egged on t'weekend in Manchester?

No I did not, what occured, I have been away with the missus, so news blackout, barring the inevitable texts recieved regarding the Rugger and football...

What occured?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:25 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/laughing-tory-egged-after-brandishing-picture-of-margaret-thatcher-at-anti-austerity-protesters-a6679071.html

Beautiful aim

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:38 am

Haha, fair play, what a c0ckwomble...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:51 am

Now that Rowley has turned into a benefit scrounger and Sean is still a benefit scrounger who runs an illicit sod farm. The cup is pretty dead in the morning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:04 am

I'm still here....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:05 am

Yeah Tino, can't drag himself out of bed anymore, I am busy in the morning at the moment as I get some actual work done before idiots come in asking idiotic question the phucking idiots...

But sean is still here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm still here....

Did you get the daddy long legs out of the turf?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:09 am

Shah wrote:Did you get the daddy long legs out of the turf?

I believe the crows are on the case...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:11 am

No, not done anything yet. Busy moving this weekend interspersed with a saturday afternoon / evening drinking session.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:14 am

If nothing else they are bloody minded http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34440759

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:21 am

They're not destroying most of that stuff - anything that can be moved is sold - anything that can't is destroyed.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:22 am

ShahenshahG wrote:They're not destroying most of that stuff - anything that can be moved is sold - anything that can't is destroyed.

I remember you saying. I'm in the market for a rug if you come across anything....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:24 am

I wonder what the thinking behind wrecking monuments is?

I know the protestants went on big old iconoclastic furies in the 16th century but seems kinda pointless

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:29 am

They believe monuments are idolatory. Good word.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 9:23 am

Blimey, what the hell happened to the mighty Dinnington Town at the weekend, wrong end of a 15-1 kicking...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 9:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:Blimey, what the hell happened to the mighty Dinnington Town at the weekend, wrong end of a 15-1 kicking...

Only Welbeck Welfare FC sit below them now, although Welbeck look doomed with star player Ashley Siddall out amidst allegations of physical contact with the match official.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 9:46 am

I suspect the allegations were well founded sean,
so justice may have been served...

I am sure Jeff can fill us in with the details being a local lad and all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 9:57 am

rick_dagless wrote:I suspect the allegations were well founded sean,
so justice may have been served...

I am sure Jeff can fill us in with the details being a local lad and all...

I think he was getting his 'hair' cut on saturday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:28 am

Indian Summer, my backside!!!

Morning all, still reeling/chuckling/indifferent over the wholly unsurprising sacking of Brendan Rodgers yesterday. Thought he might get a Jose type stay of execution after Liverpool didn't actually get stuffed by Everton but given the two week international break it makes sense to bed in the new guy before the game against Spurs on 17th. Won't make a difference, Klopp did frig all once his best players were sold and Ancelotti is used to having an endless supply of money at his fingertips.

No doubt we'll get Sam Allardyce or Ian Holloway!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:29 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:32 am

DAVE667 wrote:Indian Summer, my backside!!!

Morning all, still reeling/chuckling/indifferent over the wholly unsurprising sacking of Brendan Rodgers yesterday. Thought he might get a Jose type stay of execution after Liverpool didn't actually get stuffed by Everton but given the two week international break it makes sense to bed in the new guy before the game against Spurs on 17th. Won't make a difference, Klopp did frig all once his best players were sold and Ancelotti is used to having an endless supply of money at his fingertips.

On a positive spin, if Klopp gets it, there maybe a sideline for me. That bloke who does Beckham made a career out of it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:

On a positive spin, if Klopp gets it, there maybe a sideline for me. That bloke who does Beckham made a career out of it.
Of course, if Klopp is a disaster ("Klopp the Flop" or "Jurgen Krapp") you'll have people wanting to kick the f*ck out of you....so no change there then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:37 am

Getting banner ads for Download 2016 despite me saying it's a load of commercial twaddle and everyone involved should be gutted like a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I've always pictured you as Josh Widdecombe.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:44 am

Looks like it is Klopp on a 3 year deal...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:54 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I've always pictured you as Josh Widdecombe.

I've always pictured you as Ann Widdecombe. In Khaki....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 10:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:Looks like it is Klopp on a 3 year deal...

As long as he doesn't wear that baseball cap and has a f*cking shave!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:03 am

Sean you know what you have to do. Go stand outside an field and sign merchandise.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:08 am

ShahenshahG wrote: Go stand outside an field

People would think he was Worzel Gummidge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:12 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote: Go stand outside an field

People would think he was Worzel Gummidge.  

Ha!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:18 am

No chance, Worzel had a couple of ladies who fancied him

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:23 am

DAVE667 wrote:No chance, Worzel had a couple of ladies who fancied him

Yourself?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:41 am

What happened in the last round of the Music Cup?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:No chance, Worzel had a couple of ladies who fancied him

Yourself?
No, one was Aunt Sally played by Una Stubbs and one was played by Barbara Windsor (can't recall her character). You're being very silly today Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:51 am

Sean Pertwee has been in a few half decent films. Love Honour and Obey was very funny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Sean Pertwee has been in a few half decent films. Love Honour and Obey was very funny.

I like that film too (wife wasn't keen on it) He also played an obnoxious police officer in "The 51st State" with Robert Carlyle, Samuel L Jackson and Meatloaf.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Sean Pertwee has been in a few half decent films. Love Honour and Obey was very funny.

I like that film too (wife wasn't keen on it) He also played an obnoxious police officer in "The 51st State" with Robert Carlyle, Samuel L Jackson and Meatloaf.

When there is the shoot out and Ray Winstone shouts 'Fix bayonets!' is a classic.

And also when Van Outen is getting bummed out of a window whilst the bloke speaks Italian 'Vidal Sassoon'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 05 Oct 2015, 12:44 pm

Brilliant film.

'F*ck off, you're fat, i'll throw you in the river'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 1:22 pm

"Don't mack me off like some sort of two bob"

Denise Van Outen giving head to a cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Oct 2015, 3:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Denise Van Outen giving head to a cucumber

She wasn't really giving head to a cucumber, SerialDAVE.  A cucumber doesn't have a fanny or a knob.

She was demonstrating how to give head, using the cucumber as a representation of an erect Winkle.  Albeit a very large Winkle.

Why does it change 'p*nis' to 'winkle'?

C*cks.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 05 Oct 2015, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fucking stupid swear filter. You cunting cunt.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next