The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfers Pending - Furious League

+9
nadeem2099
FIFA Diva
Trebs
andy_14clark
PINEAPPLEHEAD
smartestgooner
nick_fury
Fan Gilhaus
Afro
13 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Transfers Pending - Furious League - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfers Pending - Furious League

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

DID MY 4M MARTIN BID GET ACCEPTED

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Transfers Pending - Furious League - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfers Pending - Furious League

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 pm

£4m for Martin was turned down flat by Sochaux.

FYI - You can continue to negotiate this deal as it was started yesterday, but the window is now closed for new enquiries until Monday. The window is now back to normal, which is open from Monday to Wednesday, max 3 enquiries per day per manager.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

MAGAYE GUEYE + 4M FOR MARTIN

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Gueye is currently on loan at Everton, so cannot be included in the deal, whilst Sochaux are not interested in him if they are losing Martin.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

MARVEUX AN 2M 4 MARTIN

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Sochaux do not need a left winger and rate Martin significantly higher than Marveaux anyway. (sorry, but we are very strict on part-ex's and reject unless it makes complete sense).
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 pm

5M 4 HIM

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm

I'll he honest, you are still quite a way off. If you get close to the price I am thinking I will let you know.

I will also check with Smarts that I am not overpricing him. Smarts - check your PMs.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 pm

HOW MUCH IS HWE WORTH!!!

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Sochaux would deal at £7m
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

7M IS NOT QUITE WAY OFF 5M STILL LOT DO PPL RATE HIM IN THIS LEAGUE

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 pm

It's nearly 50% higher!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Parolo - £3m?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/marco-parolo/profil/spieler_84545.html
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Make it £4M and you can deal Afro Man

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 am

Ooops, forgot to post on here that I will pay £4m for Parolo.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 pm

ANDRE AYEW 6M 4RM MARSEILE

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Tottenham 1/3 (13/06/2011)

Karim Benzema
To: Spurs
Fee: £16.5m

Benzema has been linked with a move away. Real are going to purchase in the summer again and he could well fall down the pecking order or out all together. Its belived Sergio Aguero is being linked up for a move to Real Madrid from under our noses. This will surley put Karim down the pecking order.
We at Spurs will offer him first team starting place week in week out when fit. We feel he will thrive off the pace of the league and the supply chain of stars at Tottenham. Karim, London is calling, will you answer??

Also I will take him to Madame Tussauds and Pizza Hut after for some fine dining.

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Ezequiel Munoz
To: Blackburn
Fee: 6m
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Benzema - Real have indicated that they would be willing to do business and Benzema is thought to be keen on the move. However, you offer falls someway short of Real's current valuation.

Munoz - Palermo only signed Munoz last summer and view him as a great prospect. They are therefore reluctant to sell, however, indicate that it would be difficult to reject a significantly higher bid.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 am

Benzema - £30m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 am

Real accept your offer of £30m for Benzema. Karim has printed off his boarding pass and Pizza Hut menu and is on his way to London to discuss personal terms.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 am

BOOM Chika !!

Will Real accept £26m + £4m after 8 league goals??

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 am

No. You have offered £30m, which Real were happy to deal with. However, Real are extremely unhappy that you are now trying to change the deal and feel that you have behaved unprofessionally.

Therefore, they are withdrawing from the negotiations, will retain Benzema and do not wish to persue any further trading with you.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:24 am

WHAT!! Dont try to a Blackburn now. The bid for Karim Benzema is £30m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 am

Don't take the mick. You were the one who changed your offer, not Real. If anyone is trying to do a Blackburn (but in reverse) it's you.

Real appear to have switched off their fax machine.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 am

After discussions between Real and Benzema's agent, they have switched their fax back on and will reopen the deal with you. However, they wish to express that the price will be the original £30m offered, no less.

It's a good job too coz Benzema paid for Speedy Boarding and everything
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 am

lol. I didnt change no offer. I simply asked if they would accept a installment offer. Joes was fully aware the offer was £30m. Because he is such a nice guy and close friend of mine I wanted to know if he would take payment plan.

Tottenham will offer £30m which will all be paid as soon as they accept.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 am

It wasn't a payment plan. If Benzema didn;t score 8 goals for you, they would have got £26m.

Real accept your offer of £30m. Benzema is currently flicking through his Pizza Hut menu on an Easyjet flight currently over Paris. He would like to point out that he prefers Pizza Express
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 am

What Karim wants Karim gets! Pizza Express it is!

£30m. Will be confirmed in few mins

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Morgan Amalfitano
To: Blackburn
Fee: 2m
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Sorry have not been on much guys really busy at the moment.
Not sure if any has been missed so will have to leave Afro to deal with them.
Andy I believe Morgan Amalfitano has signed a deal to join Marseille or PSG can't remember which one. If you can prove otherwise we will consider the bid.

Mine for today:
Charles N'Zogbia
Wigan
Everton
£9M
All the rumours circulating are that he wants to leave Wigan and the £9M figure has been touted in quite a few places recently. I'll be the first club getting in there with the £9M bid and Everton are one of the clubs he has been linked to in real life for this fee.

(will vote later if I get time)

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I think Almalfitano has agreed to join Marseille on 1st july.

Not sure whether this one should be on the Free Agents list, or whether it is treated as a Marseille player.

Either way, sorry Andy, but its a no
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Think on here N'Zogbia was rejected even at around 14m.

And yeah ive just checked and Amalfitano is joining Marseille.
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

£14M was the asking price Andy (originally quoted in season 1). But when I was quoted that recently (due to season 1 quote) I said it was to high and would come back at the end of the season when it probably will have reduced. Now we see that £9M seems to be the price being touted around on sky sports/goal.com etc. So I'm just enquiring again at a lower price.
I'm not sure things stay the same in the transfer market, Benzema would not have joined last season for example. But I will wait and see what the main man Afro says about it.

P.s you have been fined £2M for sticking your nose into transfers

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

P.s the above is a joke :P I don't care if people bring up old prices etc for players it can help in the TP process

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 pm

N'Zogbia - Reports I have seen linking him to Everton say that Everton hope to pay £9m, but Wigan are asking for £12m. Therefore, it needs to be more.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 pm

I will meet them in the middle £10.5m

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Rakitic + 5m = N'Zogbia?

Gives them an attacking midfielder to replace N'Zogbia to give them the class they need.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Rakitic will not move to Wigan sorry.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Can I say something about the N'Zogbia deal? Because I wanted him the mose from everyone on here and know his deals inside out?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Feel free Viva. I have no problem with other managers advising.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Only if it favours me Viva Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Smarts!!!! ADmit Arsenil FC are a lod of doo doo....NOW !!!!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Tottizzle Hottizzle (14/06/2011)

1/3
Maarten Stekelenburg
To Spurs
Fee: Heurelho Gomes + £5.5m

Maarten has developed into a top keeper through the years and he is exactly what we are looking for here at White Hart Lane. I feel the transfer is more then fair as He currently has 1 year on his contract with contracts talks not progressing as Ajax would like. Ajax get a keeper that has played in the Dutch League before and done very well with a nice pot of money too.
Maarten will become a starting player week in week out. He will quickley become an integral part of the team and be able to compete for trophies many years to come. In a top league like the ELP there will more demand from Maarten and we fully believe he is ready for it.

2/3
Gael Clichy
Fee: £5m

We would like to show our interest in Clichy. We feel he is a top LB and is being wasted at Arsenil. Unlike Arsenil, Tottenham are improving, spending money as the big summer signing of Karim Benzema shows. His fellow countryman is delighted to sign with Spurs and im sure he will inform Clichy about our plans of World Football Domination here at White Hart Lane.

Also Clichy's contract have stalled. He does not want to stay at Arsenil and we can offer him the chance of first team football at a high, if not higher level. He will compete and WIN trophies, something he is not doing at the moment and clearley disapointed with.

3/3
Maicon
Fee: £8m

Maicon contract is running out. He isnt happy at Inter Milan and pervious boss Joes has not showen any interest in bringing him to Real Madrid like he did last year.

Inter get a nice amount of cash for a player who has lost his big valuation since last summer.

Maicon can get a fresh challange here at Tottenham. can play top football at a top club. Compete for trophies and win them. We are the League Champions, why wouldnt he like to play for us?? His old Inter teammate Cambiasso is here and just won a league title, Cambiasso is a friendly face to help him settle right away. Fellow Brazillain Sandro is here at the club and they are firends.
[hr[

To all transfer targets:
The big money signing of Karim Benzema show our intention of spending big to dominate the league for years to come. We want to turn into a powerhouse, an Iconic figure for the Furious league. All the players above have ambition and so do we here at Tottenham FC.

Also Karim Benzema is waiting in Pizza Express for more new team mates to join him, he has already ordered a sharing platter for starters.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Clichy already in the league.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm

2/3
Gael Clichy
Fee: £5m

Oh yeah. Cancell that one and Ill do another.

Whats the verdict on the other 2???

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 am

Nick.
Gomes will only return to PSV in Holland and wants to play at a higher level than the Dutch league. Also the offer falls short of their valuation of the player.

Maicon - Not interested in moving to spurs.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

I was told to pay £15m for N'Zogbia "Because Wigan don't sell thier players cheap" I offered a few times for him and the lowest I ever got was £13m.

Now I agree with Smarts that a players value will always change but can anyone here honestly say that during season 1 of our league N'Zogbia has got worse or in others words worth £9m? I have to say the opposite, he drove his club to safety, kept them up which means Wigan do not need a sale, I would say his value has gone up.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 am

I agree with what you are saying and N'Zogbia will not be moving for £9m. The difference between now and season 1 is that N'Zogbia appears to have asked Wigan for a transfer, and that brings his value down.

However, like a said, £9m for N'Zog is a no.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

I would say his value has gone down because since the season has ended he has expressed his desire to leave the club and Wigan Chairmen Dave Whelan has said they will not stand in his way. When that happens you don't get top dollar as when a player wants to stay and you don't have to sell. Also at the time when £14M was going to be an acceptable fee (a few weeks ago) Wigan were still in a relegation dogfight and Zoggy had not expressed his desire to leave.

My offer is £10.5M in the middle of £9M & £12M. If you want to enter the bidding for N'Zogbia you need to match/outbid me now Viva because if Afro accepts then it's to late. If he rejects then....

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next