The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:35 pm

Fingers crossed. I've been there where i've taken a sh*t job and it's hell on earth trying to find something.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:40 pm

Ali wrote:I've been there where i've taken a sh*t job and it's hell on earth trying to find something.

First world problems eh Alistair

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Ali wrote:I've been there where i've taken a sh*t job and it's hell on earth trying to find something.

Perhaps a tad extreme.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:48 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Speaking of which, my internet access at work keeps crashing when I try to view the last page of this thread by conventional means. I had to go through Rick's posting history to view this page and that meant I had to click the mouse at least 3 more times. It's a bloody disgrace.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct 2015, 1:40 pm

Superfly kills another one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:04 pm

Egg & Bacon sandwich, 2 Melton Mowbray pork pies, thai sweet chilli crisps and I can, I can't.

8/10.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:07 pm

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are made with the controversial ingredient PGPR (Polyglycerol polyricinoleate, E476, aka Palsgaard 4150), which is used as a replacement for cocoa butter. The FDA has determined it to be "safe for humans as long as you restrict your intake to 7.5 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. Otherwise you’d be open to reversible liver enlargement at higher intakes".
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:08 pm

And how much is in one cup?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:10 pm

It doesn't say.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:13 pm

Alistair wrote:Didn't she say it was a budget thing, Rowley? I'm sure it will be positive at the end of it. If not, just count yourself lucky you're not Sean.

Don't knock it. He'd be on his 4th can, not sat at work, if he was me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:16 pm

Lol out loud at the thread split...

Chicken and noodle soup, ham and pickle sandwich, Walkers salt and vinegar crisps. 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:19 pm

Had a blt from m&s at about 11. 3.25 but it was a seriously good sandwich

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:20 pm

Watching judge rinder. What a c*nt

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:25 pm

What is Judge Rinder?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:48 pm

Judge Rinder is to the law what the Kardashians are to the Attenbourgh family

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:52 pm

He is bummer version of judge judy

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:52 pm

I'm thinking of wearing a KKK t-shirt.

It will either stand for "Kill Kim Kardashian" or "Kill Kim 'n' Kanye"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:53 pm

DAVE wrote:I'm thinking of wearing a KKK t-shirt.

You should definitely do that, and also wear a white pointed mask and go out in West Royd

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:53 pm

Heard a rumour that Cait wants to go back to being called Bruce.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:56 pm

Where, for the sake of F**k would you even hear a rumour like that Alistair?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:I'm thinking of wearing a KKK t-shirt.

You should definitely do that, and also wear a white pointed mask and go out in West Royd
I was thinking it would have KKK in bold but with what it stood for running vertically down the shirt. I may be crazy but I ain't no fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 2:58 pm

Bookface.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:16 pm

Bit late to the 'Truss ban' discussion, but all he had to do was foe Top (and still has that option), I was hardly asking for him to blow Sean off.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:17 pm

Do you have a list of banned members and the reasons behind them?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:20 pm

There's no list but I'd say it was 90% spammers, and the rest spread between rugby, tennis and boxing fans for the most part (in that order) with the occasional football, wrestling & cricket fan thrown in.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:21 pm

Rugby and Tennis??!

I can sort of see that rivalries in Rugby might get tense, but Tennis? Really??

Takes all sorts i suppose.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:22 pm

Hero wrote:There's no list but I'd say it was 90% spammers, and the rest spread between rugby, tennis and boxing fans for the most part (in that order) with the occasional football, wrestling & cricket fan thrown in.

l*l

Was someone rude about lycra? Was someone nasty to Dolphin?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:22 pm

Tennis is often the most troublesome area due to how obsessive they get over certain players. The arguing over Federer/Nadal makes Mayweather/Pacquiao discussions seem civil.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:23 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Hero wrote:There's no list but I'd say it was 90% spammers, and the rest spread between rugby, tennis and boxing fans for the most part (in that order) with the occasional football, wrestling & cricket fan thrown in.

l*l

Was someone rude about lycra?  Was someone nasty to Dolphin?

It's usually when someone takes the mick out of us wrasslin fans *cough*

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:27 pm

Countdown bird would get it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Countdown bird would get it.

Rubbish dancer though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:29 pm

Was in the same building as her the other week, needed to learn off Dave on how to improve my stalker techniques.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:31 pm

That makes sense i suppose.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:33 pm

Rubbish dancer though.

So camp.

Actually both would get it. Is Blondie or geeky brunette on strictly come bumming?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:33 pm

Rubbish dancer though.

So camp.

Actually both would get it. Is Blondie or geeky brunette on strictly come bumming?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:35 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Rubbish dancer though.  

So camp.

She was on it a couple of years ago. Not the series when we had the thread running though.

You remember that thread don't you? The thread you and Scotty were the most frequent posters on.

Despite the fact you never watched it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:38 pm

Rachel Riley?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:39 pm

Alistair wrote:Rachel Riley?

Yep.

I'd definitely finger her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:40 pm

Lol, gaylords.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:44 pm

Alistair wrote:Rachel Riley?

Yep.  

I'd definitely finger her.

Seconded.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:45 pm

Rachel Riley....dispelling the myth that all pretty blondes are automatically sexy. She's clumsy uncoordinated and despite being very good at maths, seemingly not actually that clever in other areas. They're trying hard on Countdown to make her into some kind of sex symbol and it's like what the record company did with Charlotte Church when she stopped being a child with the "voice of an angel" and tried to make her into some kind of alluring young woman during her ill-fated pop career. Sorry, backfired horribly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:49 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Rachel Riley....dispelling the myth that all pretty blondes are automatically sexy. She's clumsy uncoordinated and despite being very good at maths, seemingly not actually that clever in other areas. They're trying hard on Countdown to make her into some kind of sex symbol and it's like what the record company did with Charlotte Church when she stopped being a child with the "voice of an angel" and tried to make her into some kind of alluring young woman during her ill-fated pop career. Sorry, backfired horribly.

That ear ache you had has effected your judgement.

Where is the SerialDAVE of "Rachel Riley? I'd fist her senseless and then sh*t on her face whilst listening to Reign in Blood by the mighty SLAYER. Dirty blonde sl*t" fame gone?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:51 pm

Her bloke is ugly as sh*t.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:53 pm

I hope I never have to go through employment appeals and tribunals, jesus christ what a ballache.

Dave, Shah, one of you fancy sorting out a load of people at the British Library? I'm looking at Shah really, its more of a terrorism target than a killing spree location.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:55 pm

I logged on just as you posted that. Divine instruction. I've no issue with it but just out of curiosity....why?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 3:56 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I hope I never have to go through employment appeals and tribunals, jesus christ what a ballache.

Dave, Shah, one of you fancy sorting out a load of people at the British Library? I'm looking at Shah really, its more of a terrorism target than a killing spree location.

What's the issue at the BL?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 Oct 2015, 4:02 pm

My Dad has basically been strung up by them, and kicked out the door as they look to bring the age of the team down. The 4 months hes been suspended havent been nice, neither was today when his appeal meeting was meant to be but instead they cancelled it as he was on the train travelling down.

I'll leave it in your hands, Shah.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 Oct 2015, 4:02 pm

Although someone smarter than me will probably have to moderate to whether joking about blowing up a listed building is something we can have on this website!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Oct 2015, 4:04 pm

Alistair wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I hope I never have to go through employment appeals and tribunals, jesus christ what a ballache.

What's the issue at the BL?

They have loads of issues, of all sorts of magazines and journals.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct 2015, 4:09 pm

Sorry to hear that, Dolphin.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next