The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:09 am

Excellent description!

I'm well thanks. End of another day... interesting meeting tomorrow afternoon with an associate and some Chinese people. Think it will be informal introduction but need to set future agenda.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 am

You should put a dog in front of them and make it bite into an apple. If they salivate, don't do business with them.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:33 am

ha ha... they do have some strange customs. I'll let my Beijing mate do the heavy lifting and just chime in when required.

I'm playing The White Face.... local.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:00 am

Morning all.

One of the kids in the team has just arrived in Aus to play grade cricket just north of Sydney. Very envious although went to the Docs last night about my knee and he was shocked how much 'play' there was in the joint. Having an MRI and he said whilst not being the harbinger of doom, it doesn't look good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:06 am

Good move. The season proper started today. There is that smell of cut grass in the air.

Is the knee joint just a bit worn down or have you taken a few knocks over the years?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 am

Sorry mate, just got a deluge of visitors and couldn't respond with uncalled for racist abuse.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:17 am

Not to worry. I hope you saw them out in proper fashion.

All clear now?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:22 am

No sadly second set just coming through now. Although you might be amused to know that one visitor was named Fanny Marlin. The image it conjured up ....

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:25 am

About to go to my audition for the chase. Should be fun.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:26 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Is the knee joint just a bit worn down or have you taken a few knocks over the years?

Actually had it X-rayed 5/6 years ago when I took a blow whilst fielding. Had a hairline fracture which they did nothing about but they did say I had quite a bit of wear and tear. The current issue was a specific injury though. Felt it go. That was the 5th game and I played the next 12 of the next 13 stupidly.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:28 am

ShahenshahG wrote:No sadly second set just coming through now. Although you might be amused to know that one visitor was named Fanny Marlin. The image it conjured up ....

You should have thrown her a kipper and then shown her your autographed portrait of Lee Marvin.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 am

Adam D wrote:About to go to my audition for the chase. Should be fun.

Good luck mate! Just relax and you should do fine.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 am

Good luck. Sport aside I've never known anyone on the telly other than my old Latin teacher who got on 15-1. Went to school with a guy who got on 'singing in the shower' with Timmy Mallett.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:33 am

I am planning on having some witty banter with Bradley Walsh 

Stories I have lined up are: 
Peeing in sinks
Librarians
Bags of chips
Jazz
Top 10 lists
And being kept awake by the woman upstairs early morning exercise. 

Might try and squeeze in a hugh Hackman diatribe and some facts about seagulls AND Arthropods.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:35 am

Good Luck mate

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:35 am

Bang in some fish puns and you are gravy Adam

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:05 am

Has anyone heard about nutscapes.com? Very funny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:13 am

(I may regret this)

What is nutscapes.com sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:16 am

Google nutscapes. There is an article in the metro about it. The article should pop up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 am

Don't do it Rick. Picturesque places will be forever ruined by the image of a dangling nutsack spoiling the view. You're not missing much unless, like michaels, you're into that sort of thing and even then you should do it from the privacy of your own device.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:07 am

Cheers 1GG, I shall avoid the whole plan...

Seriously sean, why would you do that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:18 am

My kind of humour. Nothing funnier than engaging my ex in conversation until she realised my balls were hanging out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Good luck. Sport aside I've never known anyone on the telly other than my old Latin teacher who got on 15-1. Went to school with a guy who got on 'singing in the shower' with Timmy Mallett.
Has he given a statement to the officers from Operation Yewtree?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning all.

One of the kids in the team has just arrived in Aus to play grade cricket just north of Sydney. Very envious although went to the Docs last night about my knee and he was shocked how much 'play' there was in the joint. Having an MRI and he said whilst not being the harbinger of doom, it doesn't look good.

Lucky you're not a horse or you'd be staring down the barrel of a gun.

Morning all, good luck Adam.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:42 am

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Has he given a statement to the officers from Operation Yewtree?

Rather sinister competition in hindsight.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:44 am

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:Don't do it Rick. Picturesque places will be forever ruined by the image of a dangling nutsack spoiling the view. You're not missing much unless, like michaels, you're into that sort of thing and even then you should do it from the privacy of your own device.
Yet I'd be happy to look at Nipscapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:07 am

Racist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:21 am

Gitscapes reminds us some ladies' petals bloomed more voraciously than others.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:41 am

Why would any heterosexual male look up Nutscapes?
Oh
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Go through my audition. Apparently 40,000 have applied.

Now I just sit by the phone and wait.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Adam D wrote:Go through my audition. Apparently 40,000 have applied.

Now I just sit by the phone and wait.

Should have given them your mobile number.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Gitscapes reminds us some ladies' petals bloomed more voraciously than others.
Surely that would be Gapescapes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Flapscapes?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Clitscapes filmed on the Clitoscope in Quimvision

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:47 pm

VulvaVista

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Fanorama
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:54 pm

look-sin cave

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:55 pm

kingraf wrote:Why would any heterosexual male look up Nutscapes?

I wouldn't expect you to find it funny. You lot rank below the Germans and Fins in the sense of humour stakes.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Ainsley Harriot's Chicken and Leek 'Scottish style' cup soup.

2/10. Garbage. Followed packet instructions and I was presented with something resembling puddle water. Tasted like water. Added another sachet to the existing cup and I finally got something resembling soup but it was still sh!t.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:19 pm

What was Scottish about it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:22 pm

It was sh*t.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:26 pm

It had no vegetables in it

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Maybe the powdered bit was smack?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Maybe it needed to be deep-fried after adding water

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:32 pm

I think it is the SNP's strategy to deal with the NHS issues in Scotland. With the rise of nationalism the mugs will buy anything claiming to be Scottish, they eat / drink Harriet's soup as opposed to deep fried mars bars thus not becoming a burden on the NHS due to obesity.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:36 pm

sean wrote:I think it is the SNP's strategy to deal with the NHS issues in Scotland. With the rise of nationalism the mugs will buy anything claiming to be Scottish, they eat / drink Harriet's soup as opposed to deep fried mars bars thus not becoming a burden on the NHS due to obesity.

Euphamism?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Anyone on here listened to 'Foxy Shazam'?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:23 pm

I know the CEO of Shazam's PA if that helps?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:19 am

TFI Friday Shahmoa

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:23 am

Gutentag Rick the Tric

Sekont.

How goes it my friend of dubious morality?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next