The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Oct 2015, 9:15 am

What fish are you going for sean?

Is Tino dead? I thought the return of Galted may bring him back...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 9:45 am

rick_dagless wrote:What fish are you going for sean?

Is Tino dead? I thought the return of Galted may bring him back...

I bought a Aquanano 30 which is stylish but quite small. Reading up, I don't have a lot of options - either one fish or 4/5 very small ones. I may just go for shrimp and plants.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Oct 2015, 10:08 am

Yeah, something slow growing/moving which doesn't use too much energy. That way you can slip off to Oz and they might still be alive when you get back... and when your neighbour has kept an eye on them and fed it/them from time to time.

Talking about aquariums. Went to this fancy French restaurant (Little Snail) a few weeks back.
They have this amazing collection of tropical fish. As soon as we walked in the waiter wanted to take us straight to our window table overlooking Pyrmont Bridge with all the bright lights of the city right there... but we just wanted to just stare at the fish in the tank for a minute or so.

She liked this fluorescent coloured, paisley patterned diva... whilst I preferred this miniature black shark with red tail and dorsal fins. It was a truly magnificent creature.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 10:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:Weirdo

I am glad you are here Jeff, I need some advice. Is it possible to use Radox Muscle soak as a shower gel or would you recommend I save it for the baths and buy some target specific product for showers?

Heathen.

Man up, get some Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Oil, give your balls a good scrubbing and enjoy the freshness that follows.

Morning all.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 10:49 am

Morning all (although it's so f*cking glum and cloudy it's hard to tell whether it's day or night really).

I see Sean's using the "I'm thinking of buying tropical fish" excuse to stare through the glass in the tank at the girl in "Pets at Home" who is unaware he's undressing her with his eyes and rating her potential to have chips eaten off her back.

Whilst there's every chance my beloved Liverpool will f*cking lose to Bournemouth tonight, I'll take this opportunity to revel in the demise of both Chelsea and Arsenal who are my supervisor's team (he's just walked in, p!ss wet through as his car just died but I'll refrain from being a c*nt as I need him to authorize my A/L next year)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:01 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:Weirdo

I am glad you are here Jeff, I need some advice. Is it possible to use Radox Muscle soak as a shower gel or would you recommend I save it for the baths and buy some target specific product for showers?

Heathen.

Man up, get some Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Oil, give your balls a good scrubbing and enjoy the freshness that follows.

Morning all.

I managed to get some of that up my japs eye once. It smarted a bit, but it was only when I next took a lash that the fury began.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:03 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

She liked this fluorescent coloured, paisley patterned diva... whilst I preferred this miniature black shark with red tail and dorsal fins. It was a truly magnificent creature.

Sounds like a marine tank. They are magnificent, my little brother had one with live coral.

I love those blue fish with yellow tails that are quite common in Oz. Whilst I was there I caught 3 at once on a feather line. Released them safely of course.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:17 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Sounds like a marine tank. They are magnificent, my little brother had one with live coral.

I love those blue fish with yellow tails that are quite common in Oz. Whilst I was there I caught 3 at once on a feather line. Released them safely of course.

That story smells fishy to me.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:21 am

This thread is in real danger of becoming a fish based pun one again...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:31 am

I thinking you're talking carp.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:33 am

You can be a spratt at times Alistair...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:33 am

Might as well join in just for the halibut

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:34 am

For f*ck's hake

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:35 am

DAVE667 wrote:For f*ck's hake

Get down from that perch

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:38 am

Wow, things are getting pretty tench in here.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:50 am

Dave has got a monk on.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:05 pm

Blimey the shoal reason I mentioned the puns was to avoid it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:20 pm

That's fin by me!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:37 pm

Good this punnery was serving no porpoise apart from winding Jeff up as it is beneath him.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:40 pm

We should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

a dolphin isn't a fish......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:10 pm

I certainly am not.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:13 pm

This is beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:22 pm

Fine grouper effort to annoy ROWLEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:34 pm

Rowley wrote:This is beneath me.

Hope you enjoy Dave Bautista in Spectre. You'll recognise him from his career as a wrestler where he was most known for being an awful speaker unable to deliver simple lines; although I can't imagine he'll be oft stretched as a henchman in a Bond film.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:44 pm

He used to do the machine gun thing didn't he? Double crossed the cerebrial assasin.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:46 pm

LOL
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:He used to do the machine gun thing didn't he? Double crossed the cerebrial assasin.

He did.

I really think we can make him explode. Villa are bottom, he doesn't like his new job, fish puns, wrestling talk and a jab at Bond. If I mention how bald he is I think I might kill him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:10 pm

He has probably got his headphones on at work, humming away to Hopes and Fears by Keane, thus distracting him from his annoying colleagues.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:a dolphin isn't a fish......

Fish have scales. I used the word 'scale', i'm ok with it.

I doubt that Dave 'Batista' Bautista will become as marketable as Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, though he was quite amusing as Drax in GOTG.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:24 pm

I watched San Andreas the other day. Couldn't work out if it was good or shocking.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:27 pm

Have you seen 'Pain & Gain'?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:33 pm

Nope.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:36 pm

It's a very good film, based on a true story, The Rock is very good in it.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:39 pm

Could you smell what he was cooking?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:59 pm

More than likely.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 28 Oct 2015, 3:05 pm

I think the Rock was the highest grossing actor in 2013 or something like that. If I remember correctly his films are always huge in Asia because of his wrestling days. He also works a lot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 3:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I watched San Andreas the other day. Couldn't work out if it was good or shocking.
It was "shocking" but the breasts on the girl who played his daughter were "tremendous" and thus elevated it to "bearable" overall

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 28 Oct 2015, 4:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I watched San Andreas the other day. Couldn't work out if it was good or shocking.

I couldn't fault it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 28 Oct 2015, 4:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I couldn't fault it.

l*l

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2015, 4:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I couldn't fault it.
I thought a couple of scenes were cracking....the others were no great shakes.

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered another shit earthquake based pun)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 29 Oct 2015, 6:49 am

He gets
the gist
Shah is usually fist
Ricko
RIcko

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 29 Oct 2015, 6:57 am

I was
watching from afar
to let the fist be Shah
me
me

Morning mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 29 Oct 2015, 6:59 am

Morning Shah. Nice morning there?
Late afternoon golden glow here... nice sky.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 29 Oct 2015, 6:59 am

Morning Rick the Hick

Lovely bright morning and blue skies albeit a bit nippy. All good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:01 am

Morning TLD, all autumnal here, very pleasant, and almost the weekend too so the hood is good indeed.

Just seen that the Enzo Macc vs RJJ has been sanctioned... Boxing does not help itself at times.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:02 am

The hood has a lazy mood about it. Someone already mowing their lawns I can hear.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:04 am

Evenoon TLD

It's a lovely morning here, sun is rising slowly so the colours are muted, still yellow, gold, orange, red and brown but a more mature sort. Shame i'm watching it from the security desk. Are you well?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:08 am

Boxing is flagellant and flatulent (depending on what you have with your wheetos)

Gardeners are working here also TLD and they're being pretty smart about it, the mower is clearing up the leaves line by line as well as trimming . Someone needs to make a time lapse video of it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next