The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Whilst you were away I bought a fish tank for my new flat. No fish as yet but planted up nicely. I have decided to stock it with Endlers and Red Cherry Shrimps when it is ready.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Whilst you were away I bought a fish tank for my new flat. No fish as yet but planted up nicely. I have decided to stock it with Endlers and Red Cherry Shrimps when it is ready.

Have you got laid yet?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Whilst you were away I bought a fish tank for my new flat. No fish as yet but planted up nicely. I have decided to stock it with Endlers and Red Cherry Shrimps when it is ready.

Have you got laid yet?

No. Had a close call with a northern bird last saturday. I got too drunk though and in hindsight it was probably a blessing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Just to add, some c*nt has been on the Jeremy Vine show moaning about people who drive with their fog lights on because they think it's trendy. These people apparently get to October and put their fog lights on even though there's at least one miles worth of visibility. A proper knuckle dragging f*cker this one...going on about what a great driver he is and how everyone else is stupid, but came out with this gem..."you follow these people with their fog lights on and you have to have eyes in the back of your head"

WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:38 pm

I had my fog lights on this morning....

Going back to wildlife, I was getting up on Saturday morning and opened my curtains. About 5 yards outside my window there was a deer just chilling. Got it on video.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 pm

I will be putting my fog lights on when I go home, because it is foggy, I find that the rule of thumb is that, if it is foggy, put fog lights on, if it is not foggy, don't...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm

I'd happily cough for Eva Caneiro.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'd happily cough for Eva Caneiro.....

fuc cough doesn't count

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Am generally sickened by most of what Sean says but he and I are on the same page re Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Am generally sickened by most of what Sean says but he and I are on the same page re Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Thrice damned dave

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Anyone have an opinion on what Sean said?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:22 pm

What going on with the site ziggler?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Anyone have an opinion on what Sean said?

To quote Ray Winstone, I would 'have a bang on that'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Coming to you on a dusty road
Good loving, I got a truck load
And when you get it, you got something
Don't worry, 'cause I'm coming
I'm a sole man
I'm a sole man

Afternoon all

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:46 pm

This must be a sean alias

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:52 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:This must be a sean alias
How insulting!

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Must be what with all the references to bumming or being bummed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:54 pm

My main worry is that the person it actually is now seems to post more under the Dr Shoe moniker, so much so that I think he may be becoming the Shoe.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Its my heel turn, DZ

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Rarely.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Rowley wrote:

Rarely.
I disagree, most have an opinion on what Sean's said...it's that it's generally very, very negative (with some justification)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:18 pm

I like michaels. He has a very high chuckle-to-post ratio.

Jeff is still my favourite poster though. Followed by Julius.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:15 pm

Galted wrote:I like michaels.  He has a very high chuckle-to-post ratio.

Jeff is still my favourite poster though.  Followed by Julius.

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I like michaels.  He has a very high chuckle-to-post ratio.

Jeff is still my favourite poster though.  Followed by Julius.

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

He is. A grating, smug, unfunny, film-ruining c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 am

He has
been fist
emerging from this mist
Galted
Galted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:43 am

Fird, morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:49 am

Morning Rick the thick

how goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:51 am

Pretty tired this morning mate, though no clue why as slept like a log.

Still foggy here too which is nice

How goes you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:14 am

Similar actually. Must have been the fog. Jim butcher is an author you'd probably like , have been reading about a book a day from him. Codex series.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:20 am

That was pretty disjointed, like michaels dislocating his hips (unnecessariliy) to accomodate a hippo. I need a hot breakfast.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:20 am

Just had a look on Wiki, and it does look down my street to be fair mate.

Thoug at the moment I am wading through all the necroscope stuff by Ludlum, there are loads of them!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:13 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 am

Morning Tino, is one well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:18 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, is one well?

Morning RicKO. Wonderful, thanks. You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:22 am

Splendid but tired, already had a con call with PWC which is always a pleasure but thankfully meeting free for the day. May even get an early dart, so shaping up well!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 am

Not heard the phrase 'early dart' before. According to phrases.org.uk "In Liverpool when workers (yes some of us do) when finnishing (sic) early on a job its (sic) said we will get an early dart."

However on urbandictionary.com :-
To Dart. To Finger a Women's Vagina

Perhaps Tino can clear up any confusion with regards to the latter.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:33 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Not heard the phrase 'early dart' before. According to phrases.org.uk "In Liverpool when workers (yes some of us do) when finnishing (sic) early on a job its said we will get an early dart."

However on urbandictionary.com :-
To Dart. To Finger a Women's Vagina

Perhaps Tino can clear up any confusion with regards to the latter.

I have heard the expression in relation to leaving early, but not in the context of getting ones finger wet, Jules.

I was born in Liverpool but didn't grow up there.  In Runcorn, we referred to it as 'feeding the horse'.  

RiCK, also being from the North West, may well have another definition?

How are you, Jules?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:36 am

It is quite a common phrase here Jules, though was unaware that it originated in Liverpool, every day is a school day and all that.

I am sure Tino can go to the library to research the other.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:39 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I am sure Tino can go to the library to research the other.

I've been thinking about this a lot, rICk.

I am researching all the libraries in Rotherham. I think I may pay them a visit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:43 am

Not sure they have them Tino...

The one in my local Town of Shipley is being refurbished at the moment, though the may just be laminating the comics, and putting some more flavours on the windows I am not sure.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:47 am

rick_dagless wrote:Not sure they have them Tino...

The one in my local Town of Shipley is being refurbished at the moment, though the may just be laminating the comics, and putting some more flavours on the windows I am not sure.

Jeff claims to be a member of 2 though ricK?

Although when he says libraries, he may actually mean Gregg's and WH Smiths.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:53 am

Tino wrote:Although when he says libraries, he may actually mean Gregg's and WH Smiths.

I always thought that libraries in Rotherham were just discarded p0rn mags under a bus...

But as Jeff is a cultured individual it appears I was wrong.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:54 am

I'm quite well thanks, Tino. Last day of a long weekend off work (Thurs - Tues), using up some remaining holiday. It's been quite relaxing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 am

Sometimes I go home early because I'm very much my own man.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:04 am

Did you know James Bond was named after an ornithologist?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 am

Galted wrote:Sometimes I go home early because I'm very much my own man.

Yet you let a mail order bride decide your wardrobe. Sean used to let his missus do the same.

Tragic.

I may well dress like a c*nt, but at least I do it myself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:11 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Sometimes I go home early because I'm very much my own man.

Yet you let a mail order bride decide your wardrobe. Sean used to let his missus do the same.

Tragic.

I may well dress like a c*nt, but at least I do it myself.

I don't let her decide - I just avoid wearing things that cause her to moan and nag and f*cking screech like a shovel on concrete. I refuse to wear the gay sailor shoes she insists will make me look sophisticated as well as the pale blue shirt which shows off my powerful arms.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:19 am

Galted wrote:gay sailor shoes she insists will make me look sophisticated as well as the pale blue shirt

Do they not go with your cargo pants?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next