The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:gay sailor shoes she insists will make me look sophisticated as well as the pale blue shirt

Do they not go with your cargo pants?

There's limits to what charities will accept.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:34 am

Galted wrote:gay sailor shoes she insists will make me look sophisticated as well as the pale blue shirt

I don't wear cargo pants, Tino. I have always been quite clear about this.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:38 am

Galted wrote:

Do you still think about me?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:43 am

Galted wrote:

Yes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:45 am

Day at home for me. Listening to the cricket. I bloody love Geoffrey Boycott.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:46 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yes.

I think about you too.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Nov 2015, 10:13 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yes.

I think about you too.

A lot?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Nov 2015, 10:23 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yes.

I think about you too.

A lot?

Not really.

But occasionally.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Nov 2015, 10:29 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yes.

I think about you too.

A lot?

Not really.

But occasionally.

Oh. Yes, me too.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:09 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:21 am

Evening.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:44 am

Morning Alistair, TLD...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:59 am

G'day Ricko.

A 101/1 outsider won the Melbourne Cup... although the odds shortened to 67/1 just before the start.
The jockey was Michelle Payne. The first woman to win it.

Her life story thus far; the youngest of 10 siblings, has a down-syndrome brother Stevie (who was the strapper... a happy bloke with a smile from ear to ear... classic!) and lost her Mum when she was 6 months old.

Just after the win she told all the doubters to "get stuffed!" She also described horse racing is a "chauvinistic banana sport".  Smile
A little rough around the edges but good on her for speaking her mind.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:15 pm

I read that she won it beating Detorri, so was pleased, but hearing this back info has made it more sweet to be honest!

Glad to see the race that stops a nation can throw up surprises in the antipodes mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:18 pm

Frankie Dettori is one of those sportsmen who is meant to be a national treasure but for some reason annoy the living hell out of me. Mo Farah is the ultimate of these, what a bell end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

Yeah Rick, it brought a smile to my face too.
All the build up here was about the Japanese stayer Fair Game who had ridiculously short odds according to the experts.
Good to see all the big name owners and trainers get well and truly beaten as well!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:32 pm

No one likes Frankie, his Charlie habit puts me off him. Plus Flat jockeys are just annoying.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Nov 2015, 1:10 pm

Morrisons fish sushi, pea and ham soup, a solid 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Nov 2015, 1:14 pm

I had a fishcake in a sandwich. It was left over from last night so I stuck it in between two slices of bread and put some brown sauce on it.

It was surprisingly good. Also had a pack of Walkers ready salted and an out of date Penguin bar.

7.77847/10.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 1:47 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Just had a look on Wiki, and it does look down my street to be fair mate.

Thoug at the moment I am wading through all the necroscope stuff by Ludlum, there are loads of them!
C*NT...it's LUMLEY...Brian f*cking LUMLEY.

ps
Afternoon Rick...The Necroscope series is great as is the Vampire World trilogy but the follow-on "new e-branch stuff is weak in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Nov 2015, 1:51 pm

DAVE wrote:C*NT...it's LUMLEY...Brian f*cking LUMLEY.

ps
Afternoon Rick...The Necroscope series is great as is the Vampire World trilogy but the follow-on "new e-branch stuff is weak in comparison.

It is indeed, I was discussing Ludlum with a colleague so f**cked up royally as it must've been in my head...

Afternoon DAVE

It is really good, I am just starting the Blood war part of the series, and hoping it keeps as strong.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 1:54 pm

Rowley wrote:Frankie Dettori is one of those sportsmen who is meant to be a national treasure but for some reason annoy the living hell out of me. Mo Farah is the ultimate of these, what a bell end.
For me, it's Lewis Hamilton. People say he's the greatest F1 racer of all time but that, to me, is a bit like saying that a boxer is the greatest of all time whilst conveniently forgetting that the people he fought weren't allowed to use both hands, could only throw lead left hooks and only during rounds with even numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 3:01 pm

AAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Just been to KFC to try out this new Boss Bacon BBQ Burger Box thing only to be told they don't do it as pictures of bacon have been deemed offence to the locals and therefore I have to go to Shipley instead.

Thinking of writing to KFC but doubt the dippy c*nts can A/ Read or B/ will do anything about it

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Nov 2015, 6:43 pm

I hate Hamilton and Farah. And Tom Daley. Soft cocks. And Kevin Pietersen. Quite like the welsh bird off of one show though. And the posh bird off of gogglebox.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 6:55 pm

Dislike Daley more than Farah cos at least Mo's actually done something impressive. Daley got a f*cking rosette at the Olympics and people wet themselves. Farah kicked the f*ck out of everyone and then did it again a few days later.

I agree with what Keith Lemon said about the fawning over the Olympians though..."He's won a gold medal, he's not a f*cking Jedi"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Nov 2015, 7:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:Frankie Dettori is one of those sportsmen who is meant to be a national treasure but for some reason annoy the living hell out of me. Mo Farah is the ultimate of these, what a bell end.
For me, it's Lewis Hamilton. People say he's the greatest F1 racer of all time but that, to me, is a bit like saying that a boxer is the greatest of all time whilst conveniently forgetting that the people he fought weren't allowed to use both hands, could only throw lead left hooks and only during rounds with even numbers.

Good call on Hamilton. Have no idea whether he is any good at posh mans scrapheap challenge or not, however I do know he once wrote a blog for the BBC saying how it was disgusting that in this day and age there is still poverty and homelessness and we as a society can surely do more. Laudable sentiments to be sure, less sohen being made by a man who lives in tax exile in Switzerland. For that reason alone I hate the moron.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 7:06 pm

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Good call on Hamilton. Have no idea whether he is any good at posh mans scrapheap challenge or not, however I do know he once wrote a blog for the BBC saying how it was disgusting that in this day and age there is still poverty and homelessness and we as a society can surely do more. Laudable sentiments to be sure, less sohen being made by a man who lives in tax exile in Switzerland. For that reason alone I hate the moron.
You'll hate him even more when you discover in years to come that the Government are still giving him a £200 a year cold weather payment

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 03 Nov 2015, 7:18 pm

Not a Lewis fan. Seems a tart.

None of em are bigger c*nts than John Terry or Fat Lampard though.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 7:21 pm

Frank Lampard is less of a c*nt than John Terry...in much the same way Rolf Harris is less of a Nonce than Jimmy Savile

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 6:42 am

DAVE wrote:Frank Lampard is less of a c*nt than John Terry...in much the same way Rolf Harris is less of a Nonce than Jimmy Savile

Rolf looks like he would at least have the common decency to give you a reacharound...

Morning Shah

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 6:58 am

Secondment bitches.

Miserable day, Wee weeing down, feelings a bit sleepy but chaotic here at the moment. Worldwide company leaders meeting in 3 hours.

Hows you rick the blick?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:14 am

Still foggy here so not too bad, very calm in the office here, but that is mainly because they keep getting rid of people and there is no one here to make a fuss...

I am all good, though graduate sitting today, which is normally a pain but this one is pretty cool and fairly bright so not too bad all in all...

Is it all hands on deck today then Shah? Or are the minions just panicking and making life difficult?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:29 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:33 am

Morning Windows

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:38 am

Nothing panicky about it. It's preplanned a brand exercise, one of our new brands has been so successful theres been a hastily arranged conference to develop strategies to get it out faster. The CEO's Are coming in at 6 30 AM and leaving at 2300. Think that gold rush is the appropriate description at the moment. Might be the best time to ask for a pay rise.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:one of our new brands has been so successful theres been a hastily arranged conference to develop strategies to get it out faster. .

Vehicle delivered rather than hand held missile launchers?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:46 am

Why don't you suggest putting digital timers with a countdown on all packaging so that the couriers know how quick they have to be?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:53 am

ShahenshahG wrote:one of our new brands has been so successful theres been a hastily arranged conference to develop strategies to get it out faster. .

Vehicle delivered rather than hand held missile launchers?  

Hand held missile launchers? Has your son been going through your wifes handbag again?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:54 am

rick_dagless wrote:Why don't you suggest putting digital timers with a countdown on all packaging  so that the couriers know how quick they have to be?

It's counterproductive. They seem to put the package down and run away.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Shah wrote:It's counterproductive. They seem to put the package down and run away.

Odd behaviour... Why dont you affix the package to a jacket and put it on them, then they can't put it down?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:It's counterproductive. They seem to put the package down and run away.

Odd behaviour...  Why dont you affix the package to a jacket and put it on them, then they can't put it down?

Nobody wants a free p*ki with every meal

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Odd behaviour...  Why dont you affix the package to a jacket and put it on them, then they can't put it down?

Or affix the package to a jacket that a small child (not mine) is wearing? No one would run away from that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:03 am

Attach it to your seven year old and it is twice as dangerous.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:05 am

Rowley wrote:Attach it to your seven year old and it is twice as dangerous.

He is not seven. I have been as clear about this as Galted has about not wearing cargo shorts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:06 am

These are all good ideas, I think you should give a live demonstration when the conference starts mate.

That way they will see what a good idea it is

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:10 am

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Niki Laudable sentiments.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Niki Laudable sentiments.

Nice one, Jules.

The other thing I don't get about that cretin Hamilton is why he gets extra credit for being nice to his brother. It's his f*cking brother. Unless they have slipped one to your wife/girlfriend, you're supposed to like your brother. You shouldn't get extra life points for doing it.

Also, he carried a dog to a red carpet event. A dog. Under his arm. Wearing a suit with trainers on. A f*cking dog. What a complete tw*t.

And he writes stupid blogs on the BBC about his bleached hair and his love of clothes and music. F*ck off you c*nt. Why are people interested in this sh*te?

I think I hate him almost as much as I hate H*gh J*ckman. Carrying a dog under your arm is almost as cretinous as wearing sunglasses indoors.

People I hate list:

1) H*gh J*ckman
2) Lewis Hamilton
3) Nonces
4) Other bad people

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:38 am

The other thing I don't get about that cretin Hamilton is why he gets extra credit for being nice to his brother.  It's his f*cking brother.  Unless they have slipped one to your wife/girlfriend, you're supposed to like your brother.  You shouldn't get extra life points for doing it.  

Having to spend time with Katie Price must be a nightmare though.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:47 am

I used to be ambivalent towards Hamilton until I discovered how much the angry Kiwi detests him. Now I quite enjoy it when he wins. There's a special shade of reddish purple the angry Kiwi's giant head reserves for a Hamilton world championship.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next