The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:08 am

Galted wrote:I used to be ambivalent towards Hamilton until I discovered how much the angry Kiwi detests him. Now I quite enjoy it when he wins. There's a special shade of reddish purple the angry Kiwi's giant head reserves for a Hamilton world championship.

I picture him as Alan Brazil.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:I used to be ambivalent towards Hamilton until I discovered how much the angry Kiwi detests him. Now I quite enjoy it when he wins. There's a special shade of reddish purple the angry Kiwi's giant head reserves for a Hamilton world championship.

I still think he looks like Ray Mears.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:16 am

More Keith Chegwin for me...

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:

If Alan Brazil and Kreacher had an offspring.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:18 am

Ray Mears in blue sailor shoes, cargo shorts and a pale blue shirt that shows off his impressive arms.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:33 am

Popeye?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:Popeye?

Yes. Spends a awful lot of time surrounded by seamen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:36 am

Yours by the sound of it.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Yours by the sound of it.....

I've never been near him.

I've seen a few people striding purposefully through Liverpool St station wearing practical but ugly clothing and footwear, but I have no way of confirming whether it is him or not.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 9:54 am

Did you go to the final by the way?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:01 am

seanmichaels wrote:Did you go to the final by the way?

Yep, we had a great day.

Got there about 12:30 and the stadium was already heaving. People had got there way earlier than they would for normal games. Quality atmosphere. We had a good bunch of people around us in the stands as well. Good mixture of Kiwis, Aussies and loads of neutrals. A couple of Maori chaps did the Haka on the steps next to us at the same time as the players were doing it. It was great stuff. Even the Aussies were cheering them and giving them high fives as they walked back to their seats.

Bumped into Martin Corry as well. Outstandingly nice chap.

More beer and a curry on the way home. Pretty much the perfect day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:09 am

I really regret not getting up to one of the fan zones. Besides wall to wall posh totty, reckon the atmosphere would have been great. A lot of my mates have kids so England getting knocked out was the perfect excuse to be boring b4stards.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:I really regret not getting up to one of the fan zones. Besides wall to wall posh totty, reckon the atmosphere would have been great. A lot of my mates have kids so England getting knocked out was the perfect excuse to be boring b4stards.

There was a serious amount of stunning women around. We walked up from the station behind one who had the tightest trousers on I have ever seen. If I'd got any closer I could have seen the imprint of her starfish.

But, but for every lovely looking lady, there was a fat bloke in tight, yellow lycra bodysuits with a kangaroo hat on. I don't mind them having a good time, but I don't want to see their balls jiggling round in lycra.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:15 am

Plenty of red trousers as well I expect?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:18 am

seanmichaels wrote:Plenty of red trousers as well I expect?

Ha!

Yep, loads of them. Red trousers, loafers, shirt tucked in and a Barbour jacket on.

On reflection, I would rather look at The Loaded Dogs balls jiggling around in a yellow bodysuit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:24 am

A mate is a regular contributor to this

http://Frak.blogspot.co.uk/

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:26 am

well, that doesn't work. replace the A for a U in the link below

http://lookatmyfackingredtrousers.blogspot.co.uk/

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:well, that doesn't work. replace the A for a U in the link below

http://lookatmyfackingredtrousers.blogspot.co.uk/

I'll have a look tonight!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 12:27 pm

Arty fartynoon chaps. Been to the dentist for a couple of fillings. It was OK, my little lad has cold so I'm shattered and it was nice to have a little lie down for a few minutes. On the plus side, the dental assistant kept pressing her breasts on my arm, on the negative side, the dentist kept drilling into my f*cking face so I was unable to enjoy the breasty bits as much.

Also my mouth is as slack and dribbly as I assume Sean's ar$ehole is after a school reunion.

Lewis Hamilton is definitely gay...I have no problem with this, but do wish he'd stop hiding it by being fleetingly associated with beautiful women to try and fool a bunch of people who care less about his sexuality and more about the fact that he's a general c*nt

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Nov 2015, 12:46 pm

If you're reading this, Lewis, I don't mind you though even your mum would probably admit you're a little bit of a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:14 pm

Galted wrote:If you're reading this, Lewis, I don't mind you though even your mum would probably admit you're a little bit of a c*nt and has always known you're gay...especially when you turned down the offer of unlimited sex with Nicole Schweppeslingerdinger when she said she wanted a child.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:16 pm

I could see him and Daley together actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I could see him and Daley together actually.
Daley's engaged now so off-limits.
However I could see Lewis and Cristiano Ronaldo hooking up as he s also clearly gay.

Any thoughts on the premiership footballer due to come out as gay at the end of the season outside of the general consensus that it's not newsworthy or anyone's business if they're gay? Dude, just come out of the closet already.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:25 pm

I haven't heard the story. I'd love it if it was John Terry.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:25 pm

I think Ashley Cole is, and the marriage to wor Chez was to try and show he is not gay and she is not a racist...

As for the footballer who is coming out, it will be someone like Joey Barton.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:27 pm

One is an England international apparently..... Lallana?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:31 pm

Who cares?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:33 pm

Rowley wrote:Who cares?

Stonewall for one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:35 pm

The Daily Mail brought us this "story" a couple of weeks back and although they didn't name anyone, the stock photo they used to promote the story was of Anfield. Maybe it's Daniel Sturridge...really don't care what he sticks where as long as he does his job and sticks the ball in the back of the net.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:38 pm

The bigger "story" of course should be that, statistically speaking, they are probably another three dozen players who aren't coming out. In this day and age, I fail to see why they're so reluctant.

Personally, if I was a footballer and my game was pi$$-poor, I'd be telling the press I was gay so that if the manager dropped me or the club tried getting rid, I could sue them on grounds of discrimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Nov 2015, 2:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:The bigger "story" of course should be that, statistically speaking, they are probably another three dozen players who aren't coming out. In this day and age, I fail to see why they're so reluctant.

Personally, if I was a footballer and my game was pi$$-poor, I'd be telling the press I was gay so that if the manager dropped me or the club tried getting rid, I could sue them on grounds of discrimination.

What a conniving mind you have. If you're not careful you'll give serial killers a bad name.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 2:39 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:The bigger "story" of course should be that, statistically speaking, they are probably another three dozen players who aren't coming out. In this day and age, I fail to see why they're so reluctant.

What a conniving mind you have. If you're not careful you'll give serial killers a bad name.
There's that lad down South who's alleged to have killed all those gay men. He'll come out and get and get let off by the Courts who will fear a discrimination case against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 2:59 pm

Bummed to death.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bummed to death.....
Is that the final thing on your bucket list, Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:43 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

l*l

That wasn't funny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:43 pm

Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:45 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

l*l

That wasn't funny.

It was.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:46 pm

And on cue here he is......... How are the wives and Tophat's kids?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 3:52 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And on cue here he is......... How are the wives and Tophat's kids?

The wives are flat and the kids are hermaphrodites

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 04 Nov 2015, 6:57 pm

Is this where all you awful sexist pigs are hiding?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:11 pm

There's no bigotry here you Jew's bitch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:27 pm

Are Dolphins kosher?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:27 pm

Are Dolphins kosher?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Nov 2015, 7:41 pm

Adam D wrote:Are Dolphins kosher?

Yes

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:26 pm

Adam D wrote:Are Dolphins kosher?

No

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 6:36 am

Morning Shah, no fog here now and nearer to the weekend.

How you doing my brother from an Asian mother?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 05 Nov 2015, 6:50 am

Doosra

Not bad dear rick from a white chick. Clear morning, bit of bite to the wind but all in all a quiet start to the d.. just as i type that I've received notice of 50 visitors in an hours time. Fecking Pecker Feckers.

All is well?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:17 am

How did the shenanigans of yesterday go down? Is the product now flying out with a stable strategy? Or is that why the visitors are here?

We have released Q3 profit statements today, and they are poo, so I expect that lots of worried execs will be wandering around.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:44 am

Q3 is exceptional considering circumstances but the pipeline looks good and they keep putting money into more buildings and developing this one. I think they're being cautious instead of shouting from the rooftops that they've found and cloned the golden goose. . The brand thing went good, so good that they've called in another of our brands for today - hence the 50 feckers descending on us this morning in addition to the usual 100 or so.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next