The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath

+24
Luckless Pedestrian
No9
Cardiff Dave
glamorganalun
cb
Blueschief
Cyril
doctor_grey
wayne
Knackeredknees
Rugby Fan
maestegmafia
TJ
sad_gimp
HammerofThunor
mikey_dragon
SecretFly
alive555
No 7&1/2
Barney McGrew did it
rodders
George Carlin
ScarletSpiderman
RubyGuby
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath - Page 2 Empty Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath

Post by RubyGuby Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Maybe its time to have 3 strong regions as I cant see much point in this talented lad wallowing in a backwater that is the Dragons. He needs more quality rugby week in week out. Discuss -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/34652414

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath - Page 2 Empty Re: Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 29 Oct 2015, 8:28 pm

wayne wrote:
cb wrote:On a good day with little traffic, it is about 30 minutes drive from Bath to Wales and the train takes more or less the same time.
Yes, but he arrives a week later than the Welsh boys before the AI and 6N, and  he misses a week twice during the 6N, so a lot longer than 30 minutes.

read this earlier, and I'm still struggling to understand what cb was getting at. Headscratch

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath - Page 2 Empty Re: Taulupe Faletau: Warren Gatland blocks transfer to Bath

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 29 Oct 2015, 8:31 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:I thought they were talking about Welsh players in England. It was 2008 or 2009 I think. It was just after the RFU agreed to pay the clubs for extra release, which was then expanded by IRB regulation anyway.

Nah it's the infamous 13 day rule down yur in Wales. Hate it. Always have.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 29 Oct 2015, 8:35 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:
cb wrote:On a good day with little traffic, it is about 30 minutes drive from Bath to Wales and the train takes more or less the same time.
Yes, but he arrives a week later than the Welsh boys before the AI and 6N, and  he misses a week twice during the 6N, so a lot longer than 30 minutes.

He will be played every game. His condition won't be monitored with the aim of prolonging his career.

Thats his choice to make tho surely.  My issue with this is the WRU saying no to the transfer

Because Taulupe is still on a contract. That's how they can say no; RSA agreement.

So why did NGD have a meeting with the WRU?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 29 Oct 2015, 8:57 pm

"Taulupe Faletau's performances may dip as a result of the decision to prevent him from joining Bath, says former Dragons and Wales lock Ian Gough."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/34654520

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 29 Oct 2015, 9:34 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

He will be played every game. His condition won't be monitored with the aim of prolonging his career.

Thats his choice to make tho surely.  My issue with this is the WRU saying no to the transfer

Because Taulupe is still on a contract. That's how they can say no; RSA agreement.

Because it's part of the RSA. Sh*t article you posted by the way. Very poor.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:08 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:"Taulupe Faletau's performances may dip as a result of the decision to prevent him from joining Bath, says former Dragons and Wales lock Ian Gough."

As Emyr Lewis says

"It's in his interest to go out and give 100% now in his final year and his value should increase. Hopefully he can come to another arrangement with a region and hopefully this time sign a dual contract with Wales."

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:50 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

And maybe Toby would like to win some silverware too. He sure aint going to win nowt with the Newport gwent poodles.

Clear wum there mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:55 am

maestegmafia wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

The WRU are trying to keep top players in Wales. What is your issue with them doing that?

Play them where though? You chose to ignore that question I posed earlier.

Are they trying that hard? You'd think they might've been more forthcoming with an NDC offer again, if that was the case. Or at least hinted at a new offer post RWC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:59 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:"Taulupe Faletau's performances may dip as a result of the decision to prevent him from joining Bath, says former Dragons and Wales lock Ian Gough."

As Emyr Lewis says

"It's in his interest to go out and give 100% now in his final year and his value should increase. Hopefully he can come to another arrangement with a region and hopefully this time sign a dual contract with Wales."

Emyr Lewis makes no sense. How does his value increase? His stock can't really be higher than it is and he leaves on a free at the end of the season. I struggle to see what he's on about

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:48 am

Risca Rev wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

The WRU are trying to keep top players in Wales. What is your issue with them doing that?

Play them where though? You chose to ignore that question I posed earlier.

Are they trying that hard? You'd think they might've been more forthcoming with an NDC offer again, if that was the case. Or at least hinted at a new offer post RWC.

I haven't chosen to ignore anything mate, I most likely didn't see your comment. 

Maybe the NDC is now the option. I hope it is.

The main positive is that we have retained a top quality Welsh squad player, we desperately need players to stay. We need not just to strengthen the regional rugby, but the premiership too.

Look at the quality of the NPC in New Zealand, that underlies their franchises and builds quality and depth.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2015, 10:02 am

New Zealand are helped by their geography a bit too! They're down there at the bottom of the world cut off a little bit and isolated. It's not like the 30min journey from Newport to the Southwest which opens up all sorts of possibilities for our players.

But I do get your point. What we need to do is make Wales the attractive option. That players want to leave means that England or France is more attractive - wages, lifestyle, bonuses, whatever. We perhaps can't compete on lifestyle (especially in Newport Wink ) so we have to compete some other way. The 'looking after' side of a NDC might be a decent carrot for some, but clearly not for others. And it only applies to the small handful that have been offered one. We need something else I feel. Tax breaks? Tricky. Better chance of winning silverware? Chicken and egg really. Again, it's tricky. But the uphill battle is when the player wants away in the first place. Once their heads are turned it will be very difficult to convince hem to stay and/or motivate them to perform for a team they want away from.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 30 Oct 2015, 10:46 am

Griff wrote:New Zealand are helped by their geography a bit too! They're down there at the bottom of the world cut off a little bit and isolated. It's not like the 30min journey from Newport to the Southwest which opens up all sorts of possibilities for our players.

But I do get your point. What we need to do is make Wales the attractive option. That players want to leave means that England or France is more attractive - wages, lifestyle, bonuses, whatever. We perhaps can't compete on lifestyle (especially in Newport Wink ) so we have to compete some other way. The 'looking after' side of a NDC might be a decent carrot for some, but clearly not for others. And it only applies to the small handful that have been offered one. We need something else I feel. Tax breaks? Tricky. Better chance of winning silverware? Chicken and egg really. Again, it's tricky. But the uphill battle is when the player wants away in the first place. Once their heads are turned it will be very difficult to convince hem to stay and/or motivate them to perform for a team they want away from.

The other factor that has not been mentioned are Agents. They are interested in one off signing fees the bigger the better and are scrupulous in achieving their goal.

The concept of staying in Wales and signing a DC would not appeal to the players agent.

A marquee signing at a massively wealthy club like bath RFC is a lot more attractive...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:31 am

unscrupulous

thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 30 Oct 2015, 3:15 pm

My spell checker disregards the "un" all the time and offers "in", "de" or nothing and all often without my knowledge. 

But yes unscrupulous is correct..

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 6:39 pm

Risca Rev wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

And maybe Toby would like to win some silverware too. He sure aint going to win nowt with the Newport gwent poodles.

Clear wum there mind

Just a little one, but well intended.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:20 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

What's part of the RSA?
Not my article btw, but I thought Ian Gough's words are interesting.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:33 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

What's part of the RSA?

"The new contracts will help us keep more of our best players in Wales and will help stem the flow abroad of the talent we develop here through our academies and regions."

"Wales will also introduce a new senior policy which declares that players based outside the country will not be eligible for selection subject to a number of exceptions made by the national head coach."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-2737027/Welsh-Rugby-Union-four-regions-agree-new-Rugby-Services-Agreement-secure-future-professional-game-Wales.html

"Under the funding agreement for Welsh domestic rugby, Gatland has to sanction international players moving outside Wales.

The terms of the agreement stipulate that two 'wildcards' can be selected from outside Wales, with the ruling applying only to players who move or negotiate new contracts after the signing of the RSA in August 2014."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/34652414

And there's also this: ""His immediate response to the decision has been a very positive one in terms of getting on with business as usual," said Dragons chief executive Stuart Davies.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/34658264

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:41 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:

What's part of the RSA?

"The new contracts will help us keep more of our best players in Wales and will help stem the flow abroad of the talent we develop here through our academies and regions."

"Wales will also introduce a new senior policy which declares that players based outside the country will not be eligible for selection subject to a number of exceptions made by the national head coach."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-2737027/Welsh-Rugby-Union-four-regions-agree-new-Rugby-Services-Agreement-secure-future-professional-game-Wales.html

"Under the funding agreement for Welsh domestic rugby, Gatland has to sanction international players moving outside Wales.

The terms of the agreement stipulate that two 'wildcards' can be selected from outside Wales, with the ruling applying only to players who move or negotiate new contracts after the signing of the RSA in August 2014."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/34652414

And there's also this: ""His immediate response to the decision has been a very positive one in terms of getting on with business as usual," said Dragons chief executive Stuart Davies.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/34658264

Comments about the RSA rather than what's actually in it. Vague, unclear, murky as we've come to expect of course.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:49 pm

Gatland's boy on the losing side again tonight. The young Terk 7 MOM.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 7:58 pm

Full time; Terks win with a bonus point against the Dregs.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 30 Oct 2015, 8:08 pm

You're on the wrong thread, Dai. Anything to add what I brought up about the RSA instead of the usual mumbo jumbo?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:You're on the wrong thread, Dai. Anything to add what I brought up about the RSA instead of the usual mumbo jumbo?

"Under the funding agreement for Welsh domestic rugby, Gatland has to sanction international players moving outside Wales."

What does the above mean coz any Welsh player can be drafted in to the national squad making them an "international"?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 30 Oct 2015, 8:25 pm

What even Gavin Evans? Use your noodle. You talk so much sh*t.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 30 Oct 2015, 8:46 pm

Bye.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Sat 31 Oct 2015, 1:25 am

Not read every post (haven't the will Sad) but a point that is being missed here, is that Faletau was offered a WRU contract and turned it down. Therefore, its simple. If he is within contract (which he is) and he wants to play for Wales (which I assume he does) then the Welsh Coach has the right to vito any transfer, as the rules (new ones set down) say only 2 non Welsh playing players can be considered for the national squad (assuming they have new contracts agreed since this ruling, which in this case it is).

Gatland has to stand by this, if not, it will become worthless as per previous agreements around players playing outside of Wales.

As such, although I feel for Faletau, I applaud Gatland for sticking to his guns. Now, I believe this still doesn't stop Faletau moving, but it would exclude him from Welsh duties.

And before everyone screams at this being unfair, its no different to other nations rules, ie. England, New Zealand, SpringBoks, Australia (until very recently)...

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Sat 31 Oct 2015, 7:25 am

maestegmafia wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:He announced it but clearly said it was Priestland's decision. It's exactly jumping to conclusions. In fact, it could be used as a definition of jumping to conclusions.

I don't think ford would admit that they have persuaded Priestland to defer from possible involvement with Wales, as that is against the laws of the sport. But I definitely believe that is exactly what happened. And I am very sure I am not the only one.

Good grief.

Yes, Mike Ford cornered Priestland, towered over him (by standing on a kickstool) and forced him to take a sabbatical from Test rugby. picard

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sat 31 Oct 2015, 9:00 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:He announced it but clearly said it was Priestland's decision. It's exactly jumping to conclusions. In fact, it could be used as a definition of jumping to conclusions.

I don't think ford would admit that they have persuaded Priestland to defer from possible involvement with Wales, as that is against the laws of the sport. But I definitely believe that is exactly what happened. And I am very sure I am not the only one.

Good grief.

Yes, Mike Ford cornered Priestland, towered over him (by standing on a kickstool) and forced him to take a sabbatical from Test rugby. picard

Bit of a silly scenario on how but a very possible situation in that Priestland could of been subjected to pressure at bath from elements within the hierarchy there that to succeed there he will need to concentrate solely on his club career, its also a likely scenario that Faletau's move has been blocked partly due to that kind of interference with a players availability. Not that I am saying any of this is this the case, merely possible scenario's.
Alternatively and realistically far more probable it could just be that Priestland fancies a break from the cowboy hat Boo boy brigade that frequent the millennium and Gatland has decided that with the new RSA still in its infancy it might be wise to enforce it and doesn't want to have to leave out key players as they are outside Wales.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Sat 31 Oct 2015, 9:35 am

2ndtimeround wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Good grief.

Bit of a silly scenario on how but a very possible situation in that Priestland could of been subjected to pressure at bath from elements within the hierarchy there that to succeed there he will need to concentrate solely on his club career, its also a likely scenario that Faletau's move has been blocked partly due to that kind of interference with a players availability. Not that I am saying any of this is this the case, merely possible scenario's.
Alternatively and realistically far more probable it could just be that Priestland fancies a break from the cowboy hat Boo boy brigade that frequent the millennium and Gatland has decided that with the new RSA still in its infancy it might be wise to enforce it and doesn't want to have to leave out key players as they are outside Wales.

Lost all respect for that comment, so will disregard every point you have made...

With regards to Falatau it's entirely possible RP signing and then 'deciding he was taking a break' as announced by his new coach, voice and daddy, has presented a risk that Wales can't afford to take with a key player.

Added to that the release issues, the disjointed nature of the relationships, and the fact Bath want the best out of Falatau at club, and would very much not give a cr*p about his Wales prospects, you can't really blame Gatland for poo pooing the idea, whats in it for Gatland?

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sat 31 Oct 2015, 10:52 am

Fanster wrote:
2ndtimeround wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Good grief.

Lost all respect for that comment, so will disregard every point you have made...

With regards to Falatau it's entirely possible RP signing and then 'deciding he was taking a break' as announced by his new coach, voice and daddy, has presented a risk that Wales can't afford to take with a key player.

Added to that the release issues, the disjointed nature of the relationships, and the fact Bath want the best out of Falatau at club, and would very much not give a cr*p about his Wales prospects, you can't really blame Gatland for poo pooing the idea, whats in it for Gatland?

I assume you are one of said Cowboy hat brigade then.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 31 Oct 2015, 1:36 pm

No need to assume. Those that boo their own players and also the ones that sit on Twitter typing all sorts of abuse at them are pretty low. We don't all agree on selection and players' capabilies but it is ones duty to support anyone who wears that jersey.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Sat 31 Oct 2015, 2:24 pm

Fanster wrote:Lost all respect for that comment, so will disregard every point you have made...

That is outstandingly childish. Someone says one thing you don't like, so you disregard everything else they say? If I followed your lead, I would have lost every friend I ever had, not to mention family and colleagues!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat 31 Oct 2015, 2:32 pm

No9 wrote:Not read every post (haven't the will Sad) but a point that is being missed here, is that Faletau was offered a WRU contract and turned it down. Therefore, its simple. If he is within contract (which he is) and he wants to play for Wales (which I assume he does) then the Welsh Coach has the right to vito any transfer, as the rules (new ones set down) say only 2 non Welsh playing players can be considered for the national squad (assuming they have new contracts agreed since this ruling, which in this case it is).

Gatland has to stand by this, if not, it will become worthless as per previous agreements around players playing outside of Wales.

As such, although I feel for Faletau, I applaud Gatland for sticking to his guns. Now, I believe this still doesn't stop Faletau moving, but it would exclude him from Welsh duties.

And before everyone screams at this being unfair, its no different to other nations rules, ie. England, New Zealand, SpringBoks, Australia (until very recently)...

Just to clarify. Falatau missed the deadline for accepting the DC. He didn't turn it down. He was also changing his agent at the time, which was given as a reason for the delay. Gatland said they gave deadlines to others and had to stick to them, otherwise it would be unfair.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sat 31 Oct 2015, 2:42 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:
No9 wrote:Not read every post (haven't the will Sad) but a point that is being missed here, is that Faletau was offered a WRU contract and turned it down. Therefore, its simple. If he is within contract (which he is) and he wants to play for Wales (which I assume he does) then the Welsh Coach has the right to vito any transfer, as the rules (new ones set down) say only 2 non Welsh playing players can be considered for the national squad (assuming they have new contracts agreed since this ruling, which in this case it is).

Just to clarify. Falatau missed the deadline for accepting the DC. He didn't turn it down. He was also changing his agent at the time, which was given as a reason for the delay. Gatland said they gave deadlines to others and had to stick to them, otherwise it would be unfair.
Hammer it is quoted as saying in June of this year, he was changing his agent the previous year. NOT at the time of the DC withdrawal.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 31 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:Gatland's boy on the losing side again tonight. The young Terk 7 MOM.

Zebre 26 - 15 Cardiff Blues.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Sat 31 Oct 2015, 3:47 pm

Fanster wrote:Lost all respect for that comment, so will disregard every point you have made...

That is outstandingly childish. Someone says one thing you don't like, so you disregard everything else they say? If I followed your lead, I would have lost every friend I ever had, not to mention family and colleagues!

You allow them silly comments because you know, trust and probably beleive they are not a reflection of one silly comment, I generally disregard anything certain posters say due to numerous silly comments, on this occasion insulting a rugby following crowd as cowboy hat wearing boo boys is pretty childish, why then would any other point made not be on the same standing as such a childish comment?

I'll afford as much maturity to those who demand it, and no more.

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 31 Oct 2015, 4:54 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:Gatland's boy on the losing side again tonight. The young Terk 7 MOM.

Zebre 26 - 15 Cardiff Blues.

Yep.
Cardiff are not very good and have been not very good for ages and ages.
Feel free to get stuck in. I do.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sun 01 Nov 2015, 1:36 pm

Fanster wrote:

You allow them silly comments because you know, trust and probably beleive they are not a reflection of one silly comment, I generally disregard anything certain posters say due to numerous silly comments, on this occasion insulting a rugby following crowd as cowboy hat wearing boo boys is pretty childish, why then would any other point made not be on the same standing as such a childish comment?

I'll afford as much maturity to those who demand it, and no more.

Hmm, So which silly comments would they be exactly?
"Cowboy hat wearing boo boys" is actually a pretty accurate description of the unknowledgeable element of the crowd that seems to be growing in the Millennium these days, generally well intoxicated pre match and booing players without having much real idea why, but they pay the exorbitant ticket prices so their here to stay I guess. why any genuine Rugby fan would be offended by the remark is beyond me unless of course as I stated earlier the cap fits!.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 02 Nov 2015, 4:43 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Maybe its time to have 3 strong regions as I cant see much point in this talented lad wallowing in a backwater that is the Dragons
Shutting them down seems a bit harsh. Possibly changing the name to DREGans would be a better move. Works for me on a number of levels

It would amuse me if he goes to Cardiff though although Bath is clearly the better option

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:56 pm

Steffan wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Maybe its time to have 3 strong regions as I cant see much point in this talented lad wallowing in a backwater that is the Dragons
Shutting them down seems a bit harsh. Possibly changing the name to DREGans would be a better move. Works for me on a number of levels

It would amuse me if he goes to Cardiff though although Bath is clearly the better option

What "levels" would these be Steff?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 8:05 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:

What "levels" would these be Steff?

Think he's basically copying what Stone Motif said.

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 02 Nov 2015, 9:09 pm

Yeah cos the Blues are doing so well at the moment
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 04 Nov 2015, 4:25 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Yeah cos the Blues are doing sooooooo well at the moment

Fixed, you sarcarstic swine.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 04 Nov 2015, 4:32 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:

Wink Cheers Dave
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 04 Nov 2015, 4:36 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Wink Cheers Dave

No worries mun.
Anyway, Cardiff are sleeping giants. Been saying it for years and years.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 04 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm

Sleeping - Hibernation more like Wink
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 04 Nov 2015, 4:48 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Sleeping - Hibernation more like Wink

Yes ok I get your point. No need to hammer it home.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2