The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November

+7
Cardiff Dave
Steffan
cakeordeath
whocares
mikey_dragon
LondonTiger
George Carlin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Empty Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November

Post by George Carlin Wed 18 Nov 2015, 9:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Scarle10  Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Racing10
Scarlets v Racing 92
Saturday 21 November 2015
KO: 17:30
Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli

Live on Sky Sports / beIN Sports

Referee Greg Garner (England)
Touch Judge 1 Dean Richards (England)
Touch Judge 2 Peter Allan (Scotland)
Fourth Official Keith Lewis (England)
TMO Keith Lewis (England)

A. Head to Head

2 Played 2
1 Wins 0
0 Losses 1
1 Draws 1
45 Points 39

B. Recent Form

10 January 2014
Racing Metro 13-19 Scarlets

19 October 2013
Scarlets 26 - 26 Racing Metro

C. Teams

Scarlets
Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Emma_j10
Aled Thomas, Michael Tagicakibau, Gareth Owen, Hadleigh Parkes, DTH van der Merwe, Daniel Jones, Gareth Davies; Phil John, Ken Owens (capt), Peter Edwards, Jake Ball, Maselino Paulino, Aaron Shingler, James Davies, John Barclay.

Replacements: Emyr Phillips, Dylan Evans, Samson Lee, Tom Price, Lewis Rawlins, Aled Davies, Michael Collins, Steff Evans.

Racing 92
Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Emma-w10
Johannes Goosen, Joe Rokocoko, Casey Laulala, Henry Chavancy, Marc Andreu, Remi Tales, Maxime Machenaud; Julien Brugnaut, Dimitri Szarzewski (capt), Cedate Gomes, Luke Charteris, Francois van der Merwe, Bernard Le Roux, Wenceslas Lauret, Chris Masoe.

Replacements: Camille Chat, Eddy Ben Arous, Ben Tameifuna, Thibault Dubarry, Yannick Nyanga, Mike Phillips, Juan Imhoff, Brice Dulin.

Last edited by George Carlin on Sat 21 Nov 2015, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:21 pm

Steffan wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Sad isn't it? But when their moronic club posts about empty seats on their official website, what do you expect? Their brainwashed fans are bound to follow suit and post similar.

Chunky Norwich wrote:Bless 'em. Ponty are now so irrelevant that it's almost endearing to see them care.
Its not really about Ponty for me. That's just the club I support. I wanted regional rugby and I wanted it to be a success. You pair don't want regional rugby or Wales to succeed as a rugby nation. That's the difference. You pair are no more sensible than some of the self serving idiots that support my club. You pair need to look at the bigger picture

I welcome a constructive response that doesn't involve Ponty bashing or bringing up some spelling/grammar error...

Grammatical error Steff?
Yes. Its a bit like putting the word GWENT in between another two words to give a false sense of unity

Reminds me of a sandwich. Very Happy

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions Cup Pool 3: Scarlets v Racing 92, 21 November

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:21 pm

Steffan wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Risca Rev wrote:Sad isn't it? But when their moronic club posts about empty seats on their official website, what do you expect? Their brainwashed fans are bound to follow suit and post similar.

Chunky Norwich wrote:Bless 'em. Ponty are now so irrelevant that it's almost endearing to see them care.
Its not really about Ponty for me. That's just the club I support. I wanted regional rugby and I wanted it to be a success. You pair don't want regional rugby or Wales to succeed as a rugby nation. That's the difference. You pair are no more sensible than some of the self serving idiots that support my club. You pair need to look at the bigger picture

I welcome a constructive response that doesn't involve Ponty bashing or bringing up some spelling/grammar error...

Grammatical error Steff?
Yes. Its a bit like putting the word GWENT in between another two words to give a false sense of unity

Or not knowing the difference between it's or its. Which part of Newport is Ystrad Mynach in? You have no clue about what's going on with Dragons, Steff. Best to leave it there. It's not relevant to this thread either, which is what you preached about earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:22 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote: You pair don't want regional rugby or Wales to succeed as a rugby nation. That's the difference..

Explain this to me.

I want every team in Wales to be a success. Especially the one I support and the national side. So I have no idea what you're on about, sorry.
Every pro-Welsh team could lose every week for the next 20 years and you would still be happy with the current set up because it suits your Llanelli agenda. I wanted regional rugby and still hope that one day we can have regions and regions that compete with the best in Europe. Llanelli RFC pretend region getting hammered at home is not helping anyone

So no evidence then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:26 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote: You pair don't want regional rugby or Wales to succeed as a rugby nation. That's the difference..

Explain this to me.

I want every team in Wales to be a success. Especially the one I support and the national side. So I have no idea what you're on about, sorry.
Every pro-Welsh team could lose every week for the next 20 years and you would still be happy with the current set up because it suits your Llanelli agenda. I wanted regional rugby and still hope that one day we can have regions and regions that compete with the best in Europe. Llanelli RFC pretend region getting hammered at home is not helping anyone

You fibbing?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:27 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Explain this to me.

You fibbing?
Nah its the truth. Regions and a decent Welsh Premiership would have been good

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:21 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Explain this to me.

I'll try again, why don't I want regional rugby or Wales to succeed ?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:24 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:I'll try again, why don't I want  regional rugby or Wales to succeed ?
So you actually want real regions as opposed to the current setup? If that is the case then I stand corrected

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:44 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:I'll try again, why don't I want  regional rugby or Wales to succeed ?
So you actually want real regions as opposed to the current setup? If that is the case then I stand corrected

Why don't I want the regions to succeed?

Why don't I want Wales to succeed?

3 times now.

If you can't answer, stop polluting a thread about a competition your team isn't in, and start your own thread on why you think your irrelevant village is entitled to professional sport when it can't even light fire with it's own damp, infested flint.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:49 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Why don't I want the regions to succeed?

Why don't I want Wales to succeed?

3 times now.

If you can't answer, stop polluting a thread about a competition your team isn't in, and start your own thread on why you think your irrelevant village is entitled to professional sport when it can't even light fire with it's own damp, infested flint.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh Sailer laughing

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sun 22 Nov 2015, 2:04 am

Steffan.
I personally never followed rugby pre regional days as I found it to heavily dominated by a few large clubs. Since the inception of the Scarlets as a region rather than it simply been the nickname of Llanelli RFC the team using that name have finally acknowledged the fact that they actually represent far more than just 1 town, that has always been the case in reality if you have the foresight to actually look at where the players come from. Did you know for example we have more current Welsh internationals from Newcastle Emlyn than Llanelli!.
The region covers several counties and draws far more fans from outside Llanelli than in the town itself, again that is something that was also true of Llanelli RFC in pre regional days but I guess that's part off why it became a fully fledged region in its own right.
More and more younger fans are embracing the teams as they are now without the village territoriality, the dinosaurs will become extinct it's just a matter of when.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 22 Nov 2015, 3:08 am

Ta-ra Stef you dinosaur Laugh.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2