The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff's Manbag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:19 am

Adam D wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I love you too Tino. You shall be foremost amongst the slaves in the not-to-be-bummed pen. This order will apply to all culture cup members except Adam (who though personable  and amusing is a Jew and therefore doesn't count) and sean who underwent hunger strikes and threatened to take me to court unless I rescinded this order.

You have a memory like 7 camels.
Lucky we don't have any Welsh cc members.
I can't imagine the types of horrors that would be waiting for them in your perfect world order, Shah.

I am welsh as well as possibly (ie not) being a Jew

You're not a stereotypical Welshman though. At least you don't come across that way to me.

I bloody think you are a decent chap too Tino. Wishing you (and all the others on here) a very, very Merry Christmas.
And you too Adamski. I hope you had a Miraculous Hanukkah recently.
Shah, when's Eid? Whenever it comes around I'll be thinking positive thoughts of you.
For any non-denominational people... I hope your crops are bountiful and your tribe is at peace with the rest of "the community".

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:20 am

The Culture Cup is full of love today.

The middle-east could learn a thing or two from us.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:22 am

I'm back in the Shire tomorrow Tino, I shall whisper a blessing into the hallowed turf for you.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:I'm back in the Shire tomorrow Tino, I shall whisper a blessing into the hallowed turf for you.

Excellent stuff, riCk. Probably not wise to kiss any turf in Runcorn, but I don't need to tell you that.

I miss the old place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:31 am

Tino, what's your remedy for a massive hangover?
Do you drink equal amounts of water before bed... tried it a few times... seemed to work.
The only drawback is it stretches the bladder a bit over the next few hours.
You might have to sleepwalk to the bathroom a few times (usually in the wee hours) depending on the volume you drank.
Don't worry about missing the seat. Someone else can clean it up in the morning.
I barely drink these days. Sad isn't it? (the Muslims have a good point I believe... have a tipple in privacy but never boast about it to your mates)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:32 am

Morning all, felt quite chipper this morning then came to work and it's all doom and gloom and I feel rather stabby...again.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I'm back in the Shire tomorrow Tino, I shall whisper a blessing into the hallowed turf for you.

Excellent stuff, riCk.  Probably not wise to kiss any turf in Runcorn, but I don't need to tell you that.

I miss the old place.

It is the Christmas pilgramage to the old Floatel, I am quite looking forward to it... Then I will be glad I left the F***ing place after a few hours.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:39 am

DAVE667 wrote:Morning all, felt quite chipper this morning then came to work and it's all doom and gloom and I feel rather stabby...again.

Is that depression related to the combination of weather and the dreaded aspects of the Christmas season do you think, Killer?
Most people probably thinking they want a longer break and already dreading how quickly it will all go.
Or are people in your neck of the woods generally fearful of coming to grief on a regular basis?
As sean once told me - it could possibly be related to the amount of sunlight at this time of year oop norf. Maybe a natural thing?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:46 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The Culture Cup is full of love today.

The middle-east could learn a thing or two from us.

Still waiting for the 'go' on ISIS......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:46 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Tino, what's your remedy for a massive hangover?
Do you drink equal amounts of water before bed... tried it a few times... seemed to work.
The only drawback is it stretches the bladder a bit over the next few hours.
You might have to sleepwalk to the bathroom a few times (usually in the wee hours) depending on the volume you drank.
Don't worry about missing the seat. Someone else can clean it up in the morning.
I barely drink these days. Sad isn't it? (the Muslims have a good point I believe... have a tipple in privacy but never boast about it to your mates)

I was so w*nkered last night, LD, I didn't even consider water.

I went with my usual remedy of a bottle of orange Lucozade and some McCoys steak crisps. That got me through the commute in, but I feel like sh*t again now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:49 am

Try one of those electrolyte sachets. I particularly like the berry flavoured ones. Not sure if they really work or whether there is some kind of placebo effect. I believe in both possibilities.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:50 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
As sean once told me - it could possibly be related to the amount of sunlight at this time of year oop norf. Maybe a natural thing?

Not just ooop norf. I leave the flat in pitch black, and it is pitch black when i get home. Along with this pi55ing dull grey mild and moist weather I am surprised there aren't more jumpers on the tube.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:52 am

I went with my usual remedy of a bottle of orange Lucozade and some McCoys steak crisps.  That got me through the commute in, but I feel like sh*t again now.

If I get a bad one, and they are quite rare, I either get back on it asap (fine by 3rd can), or eat something substantial, few paracetemol, pint of water and back to bed for an hour or two. Not much help for you today admittedly but that's what works for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:53 am

Just read your post properly... yeah, Lucozade should help a bit.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:53 am

Also not much help but i heard Junior Docs used to nip off into a room and set themselves up on a drip.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:00 am

This sounds unbelievable but I promise you it is GOSPEL. Around the time we finished School there were a few 18th Birthday parties. This one party was at a big house and they had paddocks so it was a marquee job and most of us slept in it.

My best mate at the time was a bright chap, turned down Oxbridge for Edinburgh, but liked to have a few beers and experiment with various drugs. The morning after this party his head was splitting and you could see the veins pumping around his temples. He staggered up and fell through the marquee entrance, proceeded to the fence of the paddock and dunked his head in a water trough. He drank about 2 pints of this stagnant sh!t until he stopped. It was one of the most minging things I have seen.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:03 am

The Russian model nurse has part of a cupboard full of freebie things from various hospitals. She's dying to give me a vitamin B12 jab in the bum. Quite kinky really. God only knows what else she has in stock awaiting me. I feel as though I'm in good hands.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:07 am

Quiz whilst I can still be bothered

DIRT AND DUST

1. What was the character name of Dirty Harry played by Clint Eastwood - Callahan -TLD
2. Who released Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy in 1975 - Elton John -TLD
3. Dusty Hill is a bass guitarist and vocalist who appeared in Back to the Future III. With which US rock band has
       he played for 40 years.
4. Gold dust disease is caused by parasites in which type of animal
5. Who was the male lead in Dirty Dancing - Swayze - sean (shock)
6. What was Dusty Springfield's real name
7. Name both actors who starred in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in 1988 - Michael Caine and Steve Martin - TLD
8. Who played the character that led the Dirty Dozen in the 1967 movie. - Lee Marvin TLD
9. Who presented the TV gameshow 321 with Dusty Bin - Ted Rogers - sean
10. Which British band released their 18th album in 1986, called Dirty Work - The Rolling Stones - TLD

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:16 am; edited 4 times in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:10 am

5. Patrick Swayze

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:11 am

8. Telly Savalas
9. Ted Rogers

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:11 am

10. Clash or Sex Pistols?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:12 am

1. Callahan
2. Elton John
5. Patrick Swayze
7. Steve Martin, Michael Caine
8. Lee Marvin

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:13 am

10. The Rolling Stones

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Hungry eyes, One look at you and I can't disguise.
I've got hungry eyes, I feel the magic between you and I

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Nobody puts Sean in a corner.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:38 am

ZZ Top

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:38 am

Adam D wrote:ZZ Top

For the Dusty Hill not Springfield one

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Nobody puts Sean in a corner.

Took me a while to get that. I am not that familiar with the film but saw the ending a few months back.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:42 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Morning all, felt quite chipper this morning then came to work and it's all doom and gloom and I feel rather stabby...again.

Is that depression related to the combination of weather and the dreaded aspects of the Christmas season do you think, Killer?
Most people probably thinking they want a longer break and already dreading how quickly it will all go.
Or are people in your neck of the woods generally fearful of coming to grief on a regular basis?
No, I simply can't stand the c*nt who sits opposite me. Fed up of looking at his stupid f*cking face and want to cave it in with a brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:46 am

DAVE667 wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

No, I simply can't stand the c*nt who sits opposite me. Fed up of looking at his stupid f*cking face and want to cave it in with a brick

So Rowley got a new job in your office then?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:55 am

Adam D wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

So Rowley got a new job in your office then?

laughing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:59 am

DIRT AND DUST

1. What was the character name of Dirty Harry played by Clint Eastwood - Callahan -TLD
2. Who released Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy in 1975 - Elton John -TLD
3. Dusty Hill is a bass guitarist and vocalist who appeared in Back to the Future III. With which US rock band has
      he played for 40 years. ZZ Top Adam
4. Gold dust disease is caused by parasites in which type of animal - Fish - who are apaprently cleverer than you lot
6. What was Dusty Springfield's real name - Mary O'Brien
7. Name both actors who starred in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in 1988 - Michael Caine and Steve Martin - TLD
8. Who played the character that led the Dirty Dozen in the 1967 movie. - Lee Marvin TLD
9. Who presented the TV gameshow 321 with Dusty Bin - Ted Rogers - sean
10. Which British band released their 18th album in 1986, called Dirty Work - The Rolling Stones - TLD

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:06 pm

TLD and Tino. Theoretically grapefruit would force your liver to work a little harder so have a half of one not to tax it too much. Also I believe the Arabs used to have fruit from the date palm to take the edge off things prior to it being banned.

If the Lord asks. I did not tell you such things.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:22 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:TLD and Tino. Theoretically grapefruit would force your liver to work a little harder so have a half of one not to tax it too much. Also I believe the Arabs used to have fruit from the date palm to take the edge off things prior to it being banned.

If the Lord asks. I did not tell you such things.

Apparently, if you drink loads of grapefruit juice it makes your jizz taste better. Less bitter.

True story.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:40 pm

Nothing like a swallowing cum post to kill a thread.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:43 pm

Depends on the thread to be fair Tino...

Though that is a michaelsing of true form.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:55 pm

Didn't Sara Cox once say that it tastes better if they've had Garlic, on TV?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Didn't Sara Cox once say that it tastes better if they've had Garlic, on TV?

I missed it if she did.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:04 pm

I think it was on the word.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:05 pm

The Girlie Show actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:16 pm

You nob jockey.

Mexican bean wrap and berry smoothie. 7/10

Accidently picked up hoisin duck wrap instead of a second mexican bean wrap and desperately searching whether m and s did halal duck has yielded a negative result. Curse you cruel world.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:18 pm

Salad, again...

Leaves and veg, with some pasta, probably completely F***ing halal Shah.... We could've swapped 4/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:23 pm

KFC Boneless Banquet with Pesi Max and Corn on the cob. Depressing, the store was full of schoolkids.

5.5/10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:KFC Boneless Banquet with Pesi Max and Corn on the cob. Depressing, the store was full of schoolkids.

5.5/10

l*l

Lesbian porn. (© Superfly)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:25 pm

Yup as it is both of us are unsatisfied. Now we know how Seans frenchie felt.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:KFC Boneless Banquet with Pesi Max and Corn on the cob. Depressing, the store was full of schoolkids.

5.5/10

l*l

Lesbian porn. (© Superfly)

My mate employs a feminist. She's out tonight and I have enquired if the lady is for turning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:42 pm

Sean, work on the assumption that all women are only three drinks away from agreeing to a threesome and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Note to self, must remember to writing touching memorial to Sean when it's revealed next week that he was beaten to death by an angry teetotal lesbian who objected to virtually every aspect of him and his truly terrible behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:45 pm

Greetings dearest friends of mine
Glad tidings and good health be thine
I wish you peace and I wish you joy
I wish sean a blind and horny boy
And I wish rick sex galore
And Tino not a beating more
And Adam to be mentioned twice
And galted to be free of lice
And TLD an Asian bird
And Rowley some lemon curd
And dolphin a wrasslin tour
And kingraf starring in Jersey shore
Serial dave a knife or three
For Julius, Alexandrias library
Then Superfly with rum in place
And adeles punani on my face

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:48 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Greetings dearest friends of mine
Glad tidings and good health be thine
I wish you peace and I wish you joy
I wish sean a blind and horny boy
And I wish rick sex galore
And Tino not a beating more
And Adam to be mentioned twice
And galted to be free of lice
And TLD an Asian bird
And Rowley some lemon curd
And dolphin a wrasslin tour
And kingraf starring in Jersey shore
Serial dave a knife or three
For Julius, Alexandrias library
Then Superfly with rum in place
And adeles punani on my face

l*l

clap

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Dec 2015, 1:51 pm

L*l out loud...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next