The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff's Manbag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Laugh

Adele's punani.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Fires my blood like nothing else that woman.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:12 pm

It would be like headbutting a lilo

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:It would be like headbutting a lilo
Yes but better than getting wheelbarrowed with your head in a toilet though I'm sure you'd disagree.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:22 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:It would be like headbutting a lilo
Yes but better than getting wheelbarrowed with your head in a toilet though I'm sure you'd disagree.

In a nice way, if it was tidy and well kept I expect her minge to be perfectly balanced.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Sean talking about minge as if he knows what he's talking about. Bit like tophat talking about poverty.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:35 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Bit like tophat talking about poverty.

Or minge. He almost certainly pays for his.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Bit like tophat talking about poverty.

Or minge.  He almost certainly pays for his.

The pimp must be wondering why he gets it back ironed.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Excellent work ya swarthy heathen

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Sean talking about minge as if he knows what he's talking about. Bit like tophat talking about poverty.

You have a point. Is there anything that has changed in the last 18 months? Any new trends I should be aware of?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:11 pm

You haven't had a sex in 18 months? You only broke up with your bird a couple months back!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:15 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:You haven't had a sex in 18 months?

He hasn't had sex with a woman, Shah.

He didn't mention anything about buggery.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:You haven't had a sex in 18 months? You only broke up with your bird a couple months back!

She was recovering from a hip replacement for a while, then we were arguing, then I was in the spare room from July/August when she ended it. Moved out in October

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Sean talking about minge as if he knows what he's talking about. Bit like tophat talking about poverty.

You have a point. Is there anything that has changed in the last 18 months? Any new trends I should be aware of?
Yes, you should mention that you are an admirer of the musing of the noted philosopher Tyson Fury, then demand she allow you to eat red hot chips off her face whilst screaming that her CD collection contains nothing but radio friendly commercial bullsh!t

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I bet Adele would enjoy chip related sex.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:25 pm

That would make my life complete Sean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:29 pm

She'd definitely be a large doner with extra mayo and chilli sauce girl. Eating it at the taxi rank.

I had a chicken kebab the other day, no sauce just a few chillis. God it was good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:30 pm

I'd love to know how they marinate chicken kebabs. The recipes online never taste the same.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Top 5 Female Vocalist Kebab eaters:

Bet Ditto
Adele
Alison Moyet
Kim Wilde
Mary J Blige

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:35 pm

I'll ask mate. Ask for spicy donner or even better an afterburner burger which is just a chicken burger dipped in a bowl of chilli and slapped on the grill for a minute or so.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:37 pm

I decided not to eat processed meat along time ago. No doner for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Chicken kebabs are processed you nob. Unless you're thinking of chicken seekh kebabs.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Also Turkish doner isnt processed it's proper meat.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:43 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Chicken kebabs are processed you nob. Unless you're thinking of chicken seekh kebabs.

Yeah sheesh only for me. I suppose mince and sausages is processed to an extent.

I think I have seen those turkish ones. Are they still on a spit but much 'rougher'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Yes it's just lamb or sheep meat stuck together with sheep fat. If you're into that then ask for a kebab roll with salad and mint sauce inside. Might be getting one of those tonight.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Spoiler:

as opposed to

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:48 pm

No the top one is chIcken doner and the lower lamb

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:50 pm

You should be looking at something that looks really wide at the top and thinner at the bottom.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:You should be looking at something that looks really wide at the top and thinner at the bottom.
So not Adele's punani then?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:You should be looking at something that looks really wide at the top and thinner at the bottom.

Exactly like that. Especially if she slips and my head gets stuck.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:20 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

It's unlikely mate. Someone said that her ex asked if there was any danger she'd get pregnant and Adele replied, "It's ok I've had the coil fitted". He took one look down there and said, "F*cking hell woman, you could have carpets fitted!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:22 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

It's unlikely mate. Someone said that her ex asked if there was any danger she'd get pregnant and Adele replied, "It's ok I've had the coil fitted". He took one look down there and said, "F*cking hell woman, you could have carpets fitted!!!"

laughing only two knives for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Toora loora Toora loo ra aye eeeee eeeee

Come on eileen

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 am

Michalesed

FIST BITCHES

Morning Jolly Saint Rick , let the slow wind down begin

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:40 am

Morning Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:56 am

Morning Jazzy Jeff, All good t'hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:59 am

The mean streets of Rotherham are treating me sufficiently well. How much are iu working this week?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:08 am

Just till thurs midday or afternoon. Right now it's feck all except the christmas party.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:14 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:16 am

Morning Tinies.

How goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Tinies.

How goes it?

Wonderful, Shah.

How are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 am

Morning chaps, the sun is reflecting off the bottom of the clouds here making the "sunrise" look particularly beautiful. The effect is only spoiled by the fact it looks out over Bradford.

Have realized that, outside of the team that got thrashed 10-2 by Real Madrid last night, there's a real possibility that Liverpool were the worst f*cking team to attempt to kick a ball at the weekend. Absolutely f*cking disgraceful performance which, given the way this season's going, means we'll probably murder Leicester on Boxing day.

Still, not going to let it worry me unduly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am

Similar here dave spectacular sunrise overlooking an industrial estate but not dimished in anyway. I am well Tino Christmas party in the office for kids today. Pray for my soul.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am

Morning

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 am

Mate runs his own recruitment business. He received this CV on Friday.....

PERSONAL PROFILE

I am a hardworking and reliable person, with the ability to communicate at all levels.  I enjoy achieving set targets and providing a professional service.  I am able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.

KEY SKILLS

• Effective communicator.
• I am good at working on my own initiative and as part of a team.
• I am flexible and willing to learn.
• I am well organised and able to plan and prioritise accordingly.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

QUALIFICATIONS

• Full Car Driving Licence
• Basic English and Maths Skills

HOBBIES AND INTERESTS

I am a keen chess player and I enjoy reading books, both fiction and non-fiction.  I also enjoy swimming and walking.

Criminal Convictions

1990 Theft and Deception.
1995 Common Assault and Criminal Damage.
1998 Aggravated Burglary and Wounding With Intent.
2003 Possession of a Prohibited Weapon.
2005 Possession of an Offensive Weapon, Possession of False Documents and Mortgage Fraud.
2009 Armed Robbery.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:09 am

watford are a decent side this season, could have been worse could have been beaten by norwich at home!! Sad Sad

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:10 am

Plucky fella Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:Mate runs his own recruitment business. He received this CV on Friday.....

PERSONAL PROFILE

I am a hardworking and reliable person, with the ability to communicate at all levels.  I enjoy achieving set targets and providing a professional service.  I am able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.

KEY SKILLS

• Effective communicator.
• I am good at working on my own initiative and as part of a team.
• I am flexible and willing to learn.
• I am well organised and able to plan and prioritise accordingly.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

QUALIFICATIONS

• Full Car Driving Licence
• Basic English and Maths Skills

HOBBIES AND INTERESTS

I am a keen chess player and I enjoy reading books, both fiction and non-fiction.  I also enjoy swimming and walking.

Criminal Convictions

1990 Theft and Deception.
1995 Common Assault and Criminal Damage.
1998 Aggravated Burglary and Wounding With Intent.
2003 Possession of a Prohibited Weapon.
2005 Possession of an Offensive Weapon, Possession of False Documents and Mortgage Fraud.
2009 Armed Robbery.

what a w%nker! cant believe he plays chess

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 am

Started watching "The Day" as recommended by Tina. Am halfway through and the levels of violence are disappointing to say the least. As Tina is my favourite (I don't if I've mentioned this but he is) I'll persevere, but it better get a hell of a lot better a hell of a lot quicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:17 am

Tino's idea of violence comes from children abusing him. So his ideas of violence are skewed.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next