The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff's Manbag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:45 am

3. How Deep is Your Love and It Only Takes a Minute?
4. Rocket Man
8. I Got You Babe
9. I'll Stand By You

Happy New Year!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by compelling and rich Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:45 am

5. rocket man

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:48 am

6. nothing compared to you was wrote by prince, dont know for what band though

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:59 am

1. In 1979 the pop duo Dollar reached the top 10 with which Beatles song? I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Alistair
2. In 1964 who originally recorded Tainted Love, later covered by Soft Cell? Gloria Jones - compelling
3. For one point each, name the 2 Take That no. 1 singles that were cover versions? Relight my Fire & How Deep Is Your Love - compelling & Alistair
4. Who wrote and originally recorded the Whitney Houston hit I Will Always Love You? Dolly Parton - The Jeffster
5. Which Elton John song has famously been covered by both Kate Bush and William Shatner? Rocket Man - Alistair
6. Sinead O’Connor’s cover version of Nothing Compares To U was, for one point, written by whom, and for another point, first recorded by which band? Prince - compelling
7. Which famous singer sang backing vocals on Lulu’s cover of David Bowie’s The Man Who Sold The World? David Bowie - Alistair
8. UB40 and Chrissie Hynde had a no. 1 hit with which Sonny & Cher song? I Got You Babe - Alistair
9. Girls Aloud had a no. 1 hit with which Pretenders song? I'll Stand By You - Alistair
10. In 1983 Siouxsie and the Banshees reached the top 5 with which Beatles song? Dear Prudence - Jeffers

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:02 pm

7. David Bowie

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:13 pm

Believe the Whitney one is Dolly Parton
10 is Dear Prudence

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:18 pm

1. I wanna hold your hand.

Good ol' DVD.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:44 pm

I hate daytime

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:59 pm

I knew Dolly Parton.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

Afternoon scum and a Happy New Year to you all

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 1:21 pm

Good afternoon David, good festive murder spree?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:11 pm

Another frosty silence rick. Back to the bunker for you again. Might need to start importing appeasement hoes from China at this rate.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:12 pm

Pretty much Shah, this is why I like our morning interactions, people just don't try any more around here in the afternoon.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:15 pm

They are all having a snooze I reckon, old farts.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:15 pm

They either lack the wit (sean), the energy (julius) or ability to tap keys (tino without morphine).

Chicago Town Pizza oven baked and a can of coke.

9/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:18 pm

Fair points Shah, I am guessing DAVE is busy dismembering or immolating victims.

Chicken and sweetcorn soup, bag of Seabrooks beef crisps, and a cup of Bovril.

7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:20 pm

Your stomach must feel like an oil drum after that. And Hallo union happy new years mate how are the mighty junions?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:20 pm

Leftover Christmas Ham in a sandwich, might have been on the turn, I have a feeling I might be painting the walls brown later on.

1/10
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:22 pm

HNY2U2!

Junions are all good, the new one spent the whole time with a huge grin on his face and no idea what was going on, bit like myself really. Apart from the grin, of course.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:23 pm

Roast Chicken baguette, Thai Chilli Crisps, Apple Juice and a small bag of Tangfastics.

9/10

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:24 pm

As long as he loved it and didn't have cause to turn into a raging psychotic 5 years down the line you've done well with him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:28 pm

Alistair wrote:Roast Chicken baguette, Thai Chilli Crisps, Apple Juice and a small bag of Tangfastics.

9/10

That is a good combo. Mayo with the roast chicken?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:44 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:As long as he loved it and didn't have cause to turn into a raging psychotic 5 years down the line you've done well with him.

F*ck you, Shah.

Happy New Year.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:44 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:Roast Chicken baguette, Thai Chilli Crisps, Apple Juice and a small bag of Tangfastics.

9/10

That is a good combo. Mayo with the roast chicken?

Yes, not too much, little bit of salad.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:As long as he loved it and didn't have cause to turn into a raging psychotic 5 years down the line you've done well with him.

F*ck you, Shah.

Happy New Year.

First agent galtomir galtova and now you. I'm beginning to think you guys don't like me.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:40 pm

The silence is deafening so I hope that it's because you don't like me and not because serial dave has caught up with rick.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:42 pm

I like you Steve.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:58 pm

Thanks onion, you're my only friend on here.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 6:19 am

Morning Shah, I live another day...

FIst

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 6:35 am

Thank F*ck for that. Thought I'd have to break in another infidel to pretend to laugh at my jokes. How's life in the bunker?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 6:44 am

Not bad mate though wet and windy, how goes the south?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 6:56 am

Same. Dull start to a dull week. I'll be looking forward to joining the gym next week. Exhausted already even though I had an easy day in. Rereading the codex alera series so not entirely a loss. Did you make the mistake of finishing your work early and now sitting around twiddling your thumbs till V-Day?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:00 am

I have an unfortunately busy week, lots of audit and handover cack, once that is done I can freewheel to the end with any luck.

I am hoping that this place bucks up so I can fill my remaining days with engaging conversations and the search of knowledge. Plus I can steal sean's GOSPEL sex stories for my new place to look cool.

I have not read an actual book for months either, need to sort that out, as my reading list is growing all the time.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:09 am

Lets use this opportunity to fill the culture cup with serious discussion maybe it'll prompt tino to get his f*cking house in order. Give us a little detail about what you do.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:23 am

What I do for a living? Basically I look after and negotiate legal contracts/EULA's/SOW's etc with regards to IT specific companies such as Microsoft, Adobe etc for a large scale enterprise

But I also tend to get dragged into quite a few enterprise wide legal contracts regarding resource and equipment that will impact day to day working.... Because reasons...

I feel that this is missing a man sausage joke somewhere...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:What I do for a living?  Basically I look after and negotiate legal contracts/EULA's/SOW's etc with regards to IT specific companies such as Microsoft, Adobe etc for a large scale enterprise

But I also tend to get dragged into quite a few enterprise wide legal contracts regarding resource and equipment that will impact day to day working.... Because reasons...

I feel that this is missing a man sausage joke somewhere...

You'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to deny that man sausage to sean. Even in this worrying absence during a boozy period no willy is safe.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:46 am

Where is the boy michaels? Maybe he is quitting the cup for the new year?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:49 am

20 working days left until my holidays. Not that I am counting obviously. Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:52 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:Where is the boy michaels? Maybe he is quitting the cup for the new year?

Dyed in the wool Alky that one. No way he's giving up the sauce.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:56 am

Morning Tino. What's the damage this morning?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:57 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Tino. What's the damage this morning?

He was asleep when I left.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:58 am

lol out loud I have not got the time or the willpower for resolutions, though regular gym goers who complain about the new people generally annoy me.

We didn't complain when they were coming in our pubs over Christmas.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:lol out loud I have not got the time or the willpower for resolutions, though regular gym goers who complain about the new people generally annoy me.  

We didn't complain when they were coming in our pubs over Christmas.

It was unkind of you not invite Sean to those kinds of pubs. Probably having a massive sulk now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:02 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Tino. What's the damage this morning?

He was asleep when I left.

You finally discovered the benefits of unnecessarily administered allergy syrups then?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:09 am

Morning Tino, wish I was asleep now to be honest

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, wish I was asleep now to be honest

Just keep reading.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, wish I was asleep now to be honest

Just keep reading.

I'm off to HK in a couple of weeks, Shah. I'll be around to talk to you in the mornings. And riCKO. And I can spend hours talking to LD. Lucky him.

I'm going to be first every f*cking day that week.

B*tches (© Shah)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:41 am

Excellent news for ER in herts. Business trip or escapism?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:42 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Business trip or escapism?

Business, but it amounts to the same thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next