The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff's Manbag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Dec 2015, 3:44 pm

Michaelsed that one good and proper.

Sh*t on here today.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Dec 2015, 3:51 pm

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Dec 2015, 3:57 pm

Are you leathered while stuffing a turkey?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Dec 2015, 5:43 pm

Yup. Double michaelsed. Uninspiring on here today. Merry Christmas one and all and a happy new year if I see thee not before then

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Dec 2015, 10:45 pm

Rowley is probably crying that they chose sam smith over radiohead. Sorry to have your Christmas ruined mate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 26 Dec 2015, 5:52 am

Got a great drink related story to share at some point. Beats monster munch on pepperami in terms of a low....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 27 Dec 2015, 11:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley is probably crying that they chose sam smith over radiohead. Sorry to have your Christmas ruined mate.

Just listened it Shah. Jesus Christ it is horrible. Suspect they have only released it to make people a little more forgiving to Smith.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 27 Dec 2015, 11:39 am

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley is probably crying that they chose sam smith over radiohead. Sorry to have your Christmas ruined mate.

Just listened it Shah. Jesus Christ it is horrible. Suspect they have only released it to make people a little more forgiving to Smith.

I stopped listening after "before".
Such a let down after those epic Live & Let Die and Spy Who Loved Me soundtracks.
Hell, even Sheena Easton and Duran Duran's are infinitely more listenable than that weak sissy's voice.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 27 Dec 2015, 11:55 am

Rowley wrote:

Haha I was astonished by all the feckers going onto the smith song to say how F*cking brilliant it was (the radiohead song and why it should have been piced instead. I did think that maybe I'd missed something and maybe you as the resident expert on all things bond would see it. Evidently not.

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Sun 27 Dec 2015, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Dec 2015, 2:56 am

You're the fire and the floood
And ill always feel you in my blood
Everything is fine
When your hand is resting next to mine
Next to mine.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 29 Dec 2015, 1:04 pm

Dry turkey, stuffing and congealed fat sandwich

1/10
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 29 Dec 2015, 3:06 pm

Cod and chips with a fishcake.

10/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 31 Dec 2015, 7:36 am

Gimme hope joanna
Hope joanna
Hope joanna
Hope before the morning come
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 01 Jan 2016, 1:42 am

It early morning and I still haven't gone to bed. That's just the kind of mental thing I get up to when the mood takes me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 01 Jan 2016, 1:42 am

PS happy new year you bastards.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 Jan 2016, 1:48 am

Happy New Year Back Worshippers!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jan 2016, 4:18 am

Happy new year bitches and hoes

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galtova Fri 01 Jan 2016, 9:45 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Happy new year bitches and hoes

Thank you Shah and happy new year you.

Galtova

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 01 Jan 2016, 10:14 pm

Greetings agent galtomir. I hope your prosthetic punani has recovered from accidently touching galted and here's to fleecing him for many years to come. I hope his kitten is up to the task of contending with your ardour when galted is asleep and you can finally unveil and sate your p*nis.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galtova Fri 01 Jan 2016, 10:59 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Greetings agent galtomir. I hope your prosthetic punani has recovered from accidently touching galted and here's to fleecing him for many years to come. I hope his kitten is up to the task of contending with your ardour when galted is asleep and you can finally unveil and sate your p*nis.

f*ck you shah, f*ck you a huge lot of amount

Galtova

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 02 Jan 2016, 12:15 pm

Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:18 am

Happy new year mofos, hope you all had a good one!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:24 am

HO HO HO Ricketing Rickotash, Welcome to the future. Sikond.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:27 am

Morning mate, how was your end of the year?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:31 am

It was pretty decent actually. Stood on vauxhall bridge (they wouldn't let lutonians anywhere else in london) and saw in the new year with a less than impressive view of fireworks and standing next to an elderly american couple who were engulfed in weed smoke and profoundly disturbed to be standing next to the only p*kis in that part of the city. Anti climactic and busy as feck - as london a welcome you can get. How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:37 am

Sounds positively progressive mate, I am sure they will cherish the experience!

I went to the local and got smashed with friends, little drama and lots ot laughing, happy days! Not feeling work today mind you, were you keeping the cup going over the festive period?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:55 am

Just kept an eye on it while following the cricket mostly. Was visited by Bruce Jenner (Caitlyn!) now we know how galted gets laid. So livelier than most holidays. I'm feeling a bit knackered but mostly i'm irritated. You'll be getting a missive from me engaging you in a divorce case Rick, due to my wife being of a poor constitution and not being able to take the beating she deserved for messing up the ironing on my work trousers.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 7:04 am

Fair enough Shah, I have got your back in the divorce courts mate, sounds like you have a solid case to be honest.

Cricket was nuts yesterday, what a partnership!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 7:20 am

You don't have to feign interest my friend. Going to start moving up this year and there will be a lot less violence and more study. New year, new opportunities. On the other hand operation "forget adele" isn't going so well as every time I try the bitch grins saucily at me in my mind. So there's as much possibility of violence as before and you're wise to err on the the side of caution.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 7:38 am

Must admit I am just counting down until i leave this place at the moment.

Looking forward to the new challenge etc, etc, but we all know that the best part of starting a new role is seeing whether or not there are any potential hotties in the office

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 7:49 am

Is there anything different about the new place you're going to be working at? Apart from the potential stunners I mean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 7:54 am

Same kind of role, but moving to a global company so hopefully more scope for promotion etc, plus I get some more minions. To be honest, the stuff that I do is the same whether you are at a retailer, a bank, or an abattoir to be fair

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 04 Jan 2016, 7:58 am

Morning all. One month till I go to Florida. Am very much counting the days.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:02 am

Morning Jeff, happy new year and all that

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:04 am

And to you to Rick, and anyone else who may appear today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:12 am

HaPpY NeW YeAr RoWlEY

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:26 am

morning all, i too am on countdown. going lanzarote next week then barcelona the month after. much better and far less depressing start to the new year

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:32 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:47 am

Morning Windows I am in awe of your ability to survive festive periods. Salute!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Wotcha windows

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:55 am

Just chuck money at it, Shah. Even the most violent of children are usually placated by a Lego Death Star.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:00 am

Good morning, gentle folk of the culture cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:12 am

Morning Jules, Another one bites the dust.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:52 am

Morning Jules

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 10:10 am

Morose on here today.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 10:12 am

I think everyone is struggling back today mate.

Apparently it is the busiest day of the year for divorce lawyers, fun fact.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 04 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

Yeah hence the divorce joke earlier Laugh

Here's something that'll make you giggle or burst into tears

https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA

Particularly focus on 28 onwards then read the comments and listen back again

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Jan 2016, 10:36 am

Haha, I bet that is a ringtone somewhere...

But what a noise!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:28 am

1. In 1979 the pop duo Dollar reached the top 10 with which Beatles song?
2. In 1964 who originally recorded Tainted Love, later covered by Soft Cell?
3. For one point each, name the 2 Take That no. 1 singles that were cover versions?
4. Who wrote and originally recorded the Whitney Houston hit I Will Always Love You?
5. Which Elton John song has famously been covered by both Kate Bush and William Shatner?
6. Sinead O’Connor’s cover version of Nothing Compares To U was, for one point, written by whom, and for another point, first recorded by which band?
7. Which famous singer sang backing vocals on Lulu’s cover of David Bowie’s The Man Who Sold The World?
8. UB40 and Chrissie Hynde had a no. 1 hit with which Sonny & Cher song?
9. Girls Aloud had a no. 1 hit with which Pretenders song?
10. In 1983 Siouxsie and the Banshees reached the top 5 with which Beatles song?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:45 am

2. gloria jones
3.a re light my fire

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next