The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Feb 2016, 11:58 am

Just watched a "Mankad" runout in the cricket, what a sh!tty way to get someone out

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:07 pm

Sounds like a sporting thing Rick, not my cup of tea and peaking as a Liverpool fan who likes David Haye, my opinion on all matters sporting is as relevant as my thoughts on the latest hairdressing techniques

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:17 pm

It is about sport mate but not that sporting...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/35470796

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:It is about sport mate but not that sporting...

What a w*nker. Unless he has given him a few warnings, that really is a sh*tty thing to do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:27 pm

It really is, you would kind of expect better at a youth level as well

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:40 pm

I'd have beaten him to death with the bat. A proportionate response.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Feb 2016, 1:15 pm

I agree supes, if that had happened in school you just would've clowned him with the bat.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Feb 2016, 2:17 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I agree supes, if that had happened in school you just would've clowned him with the bat.

I would have got Andy to pin him down and stick a finger in his arse. He wouldn't Mankad anyone again in a hurry.

Andy is a big lad. Fingers like baguettes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Feb 2016, 2:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I agree supes, if that had happened in school you just would've clowned him with the bat.

I would have got Andy to pin him down and stick a finger in his arse.  He wouldn't Mankad anyone again in a hurry.

Andy is a big lad.  Fingers like baguettes.
Has he been introduced to Sean yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Feb 2016, 2:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I would have got Andy to pin him down and stick a finger in his arse.  He wouldn't Mankad anyone again in a hurry.

He'd need to stick a leg up there to satisfy Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Feb 2016, 2:30 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Jo Brand's leg!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Feb 2016, 3:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:It is about sport mate but not that sporting...

That is terrible.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 02 Feb 2016, 3:13 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Jo Brand's leg!

Fill it with grapes - Pigeage in macrocosm - saves Sean the effort of drinking it.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Feb 2016, 3:18 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Jo Brand's leg!

Fill it with watermelons - Pigeage in macrocosm - saves Sean the effort of drinking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 02 Feb 2016, 5:09 pm

Just in case you didn't catch it Khan has just committed suicide by agreeing to fight Canelo Alvarez at 155

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:26 am

Thirst nachos

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:30 am

Buenos notches bitches.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:40 am

Word Notches.

Morning rick the trick, Adam the madam and Rowley the Jowly
What time you flying out Rowley?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:44 am

Morning campers, are we all well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:47 am

Perfectomundo Dear Rick o Shea, It's bitterly cold outside and the wind is strong but peanuts in hand and red bull in the other has brought a lovely start to the day. Now the fallout begins.

Yourself?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:49 am

11.30 Shah. Just in hotel pottering about whilst TSMR gets ready. Holiday started well. Watched villa's on going endeavours to become a comedy sketch last night.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:53 am

Considering the travails of both Dinno and Aston Villa - teams who have counted on your support, you ever think about supporting Barcelona and Real madrid??

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:53 am

I love airports. You can drink at 9 in the morning without being Scottish.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:56 am

Your holiday has started already jeff It's 2 am for you, you can drink anyway.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:56 am

Changing your football team is like changing your hairstyle Shah, is something only bell ends and southerners would consider doing. If I was going to change I'd be a Rotherham fan so very much a frying pan to fire situation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 6:59 am

I have used that line many a time about airports.

Have a good time Jeff. Word of advice, out there fanny means bum.

Not your minge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:03 am

Rowley wrote:Changing your football team is like changing your hairstyle Shah, is something only bell ends and southerners would consider doing. If I was going to change I'd be a Rotherham fan so very much a frying pan to fire situation.

I'm sorry to ruin your holiday Jeff. But I guess you should know before you go that I saw a man that was almost certainly Tino standing outside MK Dons stadium in the queue on sunday. The giveaway was he was surrounded by 5 children, one of whom was tugging at his hair and another who was stamping on his foot, screaming for Chips at the top of his voice.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:06 am

Explains why Sean was referred to by his American friends as a fanny magnet then.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:08 am

I'm flying to Paris on Friday. I won't be drinking at the airport. I am sophistimicated Welsh man.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:09 am

Adam D wrote:Explains why Sean was referred to by his American friends as a fanny magnet then.

HAHAAHAHAH

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 Feb 2016, 8:03 am

Adam D wrote:Explains why Sean was referred to by his American friends as a fanny magnet then.

That is excellent. Really lovely stuff.

That is the second time in two days you've made me l*l out loud. Has someone hacked your account?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 8:11 am

Racist

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 8:12 am

Probably GCHQ

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:15 am

Morning all, whilst I'll be cheering for him at the Euros, that Jamie Vardy is a real son of a notch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:22 am

I was pretty angry last night so I smacked my notch up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:25 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I was pretty angry last night so I smacked my notch up.
Wouldn't one or all of your offspring have notch-slapped you in retaliation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:26 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I was pretty angry last night so I smacked my notch up.

I'll set the dog on them, Serial. She is a notch so very easy to train.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:31 am

DAVE667 wrote:

I'll set the dog on them, Serial.  She is a notch so very easy to train.
Always good to have top bitch notch by your side

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:36 am

I am in the bath. The Sainsbury's stress away bath soak

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:I am in the bath. The Sainsbury's stress away bath soak

Listening to jazz?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:52 am

Listening to jazz?
and using a pumice stone on his mangled troll feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Listening to jazz?

Sean has probably inserted the shower head in his back passage.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 10:04 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Listening to jazz?

Sean has probably inserted the shower head in his back passage.
Surely there's a danger of the whole bath disappearing up there

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Feb 2016, 11:06 am

Was Rowley Jive Bunny?

I just found out they were from Rotherham. They mixed jazz together. How do you plead?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 11:44 am

Adam D wrote:Was Rowley Jive Bunny?

I just found out they were from Rotherham. They mixed jazz together. How do you plead?
Sean used to do that at school. His mouth and bumhole were veritable vats of jazz

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Feb 2016, 1:06 pm

Thai chicken and sweetcorn soup and cheese and onion French Fries... 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 1:16 pm

Fish Pie from The Aldi...my kids love 'em, so I thought I'd nick one out the freezer...Philistines...4/10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Feb 2016, 1:37 pm

4 Butter toast eggs beans and fish fingers. 2/10.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

Low scoring lunch gents...

Sh1t on here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Feb 2016, 1:54 pm

The off-topic section is mental - they appear to be turning their attentions to trying to rid Africa of the plight of female genital mutilation. Am sure they'll arrive at a sensible solution.

What about looking closer to home though and trying to solve the dull pain in Sean's left testicle?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next