The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!!

2 posters

Go down

Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!! Empty Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 25 Feb 2016, 6:24 pm

Apparently TGB bid $300,000 when purse bids came on offer for Selby's upcoming defence......

The second highest bid was $51,000 !!! .....Main events...

So purse bids could have been nailed for $52,000...........That's terrible and it will no doubt be noted ......

I like Selby I think he's a top quality fighter.......But he doesn't look like a fighter that can be milked !!...

Good money will have to be earned the hard way...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!! Empty Re: Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!!

Post by hazharrison Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:58 pm

Well he has a decent payday coming this summer against Josh Warrington - that will sell a lot of tickets at Elland Rd.

The low offer from Main Events came Hunter's team (which probably says more about Hunter than Selby).

Selby's making Ok money for a mandatory (against an opponent not many will have heard of). TGB represented him at purse bids - you knew that right?

I'm not sure I get the thread?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!! Empty Re: Lee Selby - Is going to have to do it the hard way !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:32 pm

I can live with that..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:00 pm

Tumbleweed

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:35 pm

hazharrison wrote:Tumbleweed

Very mature... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down