The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE

Go down

6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE Empty 6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:37 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Aftermath, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

*Henry nods to camera

HA: It is two weeks since one of the biggest shows in 6CW history. What an event held in New Jersey at Day of Reckoning. What a night, definitely one that Robin Reborn will never forget

HE: But that travesty aside it was another successful night for Mr Jones. Thunder failed miserably in his attempt to dethrone Joshua. Liam Wood showed exactly what it means to have the backing of the boss as he returned to his rightful place as EWF champion

HA: But the big one. The match that sets the tone for the road to Night of Glory, the game changer. Just when it looked like 6CW had no place to go

What an ending….

HE: It means nothing Harold. Reborn headline Night of Glory. It doesn’t mean he wins anything, whoever he faces. Reborn loses. Simple

Harold shakes his head

HE: And that is only the tip of the iceberg. What a show we have planned tonight. A massive Triple Threat Tag match for the Tag team Championship, a huge ladder match for the International Title and what is all set to be a monumental announcement from Mr Jones regarding the future of the XTreme Championship and the competitors from that match at Day of Reckoning. And much, much more…..

HA: Indeed, what a night we have in store. This is 6CW

Both: And IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:45 pm

*The camera swivels backstage just behind the curtain revealing 6CW's newest recruit, the chosen Son hailing from Ireland, O'Callaghan. The camera pans close to O'Callaghan who is dressed in his wrestling garb, his Golden boots tied tightly and his already famous Golden trunks sparkling into the camera for the 6CW world to see. The camera closes in on O'Callaghan's facial demeanour, one of total confidence and belief in himself. O'Callaghan rubs his chin as a wry smile creeps across his face as he begins to speak into the camera.*

Callaghan: 6CW world... I have arrived. O'Callaghan has arrived to finally cement my Irish legacy and heritage in the squared circle of professional wrestling. Some say, that Ireland has become a forgotten place on the world map... But you see, I'm here to change that. There is no obstacle that I cannot leap over or smash through. Nothing can stop the boy wonder; nothing can touch me in this company.

*Callaghan Smirks confidently as the fans boo*

Callaghan: I'm here to claim and own 6CW, this is my town. Tonight, my era of dominance and aggression begins against an old and weathered opponent, Scorpion. I take down a so called legend Killer and in doing so I begin my legend.

An Irish Legend. O'Callaghan.

*O'Callaghan smirks into the camera before looking irate and focused as his match nears its beginning. Run this town begins to play out of the sound system and O'Callaghan knowingly heads to the curtain to begin his legend in 6CW as the camera goes to ringside.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath = 4th April 2016 - And its LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:47 pm

Match One
Scorpion vs O’Callaghan

HA: Up first here on Aftermath, we have two of 6CW's newest stars looking to make a good first impression.

HE: Scorpion returned at Day of Reckoning in the Gateway to Glory match and had an impressive showing before being eliminated by the eventual winner Robin Reborn.

HA: And the former 6WF Hardcore champion finds himself up against O'Callaghan, who we were introduced to in a vignette that also aired at Day of Reckoning.

HE: They'll both be pulling out all the stops here as they look to make a name for themselves in the company.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos as he strides down to the ring.

HA: Scorpion arrives as a former two time 6WF Hardcore champion, he's been out of action for a while though, you have to wonder if there will be any ring rust.

HE: Class is permanent Harold, you don't lose it and I'm sure Scorpion will have been in training all the time.

The arena goes dark as "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, then the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty pound note. Just as they go to take it, he takes it away, and rips it in half cackling to himself as he enters the ring and glares at Scorpion.

HE: I like this kid already, he knows exactly how to treat these fans.

HA: He certainly doesn't lack confidence, let's see if he can back it up in the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Scorpion and O'Callaghan circle the ring for a few moments before locking up. O'Callaghan places Scorpion into a side headlock. He counters with an Irish whip, sending O'Callaghan into the ropes. He rebounds to the middle of the ring, attempting a clothesline but Scorpion ducks it and then backslides the youngster into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1.................2..Kick out!

O'Callaghan powers the shoulder up off the canvas, the pair roll to their feet simultaneously. Scorpion drives O'Callaghan back with a couple of big right hands, he falls into the corner and Scorpion unloads with a series of body shots. He then takes a few steps back before nailing a big clothesline. Scorpion grabs him by the head and delivers a running bulldog. Cover

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

HE: Strong start from Scorpion, he's using his experience to constantly be one step ahead of O'Callaghan.

Scorpion gets to his feet, he drives a series of knees down into the face. He then allows O'Callaghan to his feet, where he boots him in the stomach. Scorpion throws the debutant down with a suplex. O'Callaghan sits up and Scorpion hits a vicious kick to the head. He then runs the ropes, delivering a people's elbow on O'Callaghan.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan powers the shoulder up off the mat. Scorpion hauls him to his feet, and then whips him in the ropes. He ducks down for a back body drop but O'Callaghan sunset flips over the top and into the pin.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up off the mat and rolls to his feet. He goes for a punch but O'Callaghan blocks into an armbar hold and then throws Scorpion down with an arm drag. Scorpion rolls to his feet and is taken down by a 2nd arm drag. Scorpion again rolls up and O'Callaghan hits him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold on Scorpion on the mat. He follows that up with a series of knees into the back, before eventually bringing Scorpion to his feet. He keeps the Full Nelson hold applied, and then lifts him into the air and drives the former 6WF star into the canvas with a full nelson slam. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from Scorpion and O'Callaghan immediately re-applies another submission hold, synching in a sleeper. He drags Scorpion to his feet, and again drives knees into the back. He follows that up by nailing a backbreaker. Scorpion stumbles to his feet, he swings wildly at O'Callaghan who ducks and then hits a bridging German suplex.

HA: O'Callaghan certainly showing some impressive technical wrestling ability here.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out. O'Callaghan hauls him to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. Scorpion rebounds to the middle of the ring and O'Callaghan connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He applies a side headlock, and then drags the veteran towards the ropes. He rests his head on the 2nd rope, before hitting a series of kicks to the back. He runs the ropes...

HA: 619 connects!

HE: And then a springboard elbow drop, very impressive!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up. O'Callaghan drags him up, and again Irish whips him into the ropes. He connects with a spinebuster on the rebound, then almost immediately transitions it into a sharpshooter!

HA: Submission hold locked in, middle of the ring!

HE: I don't think there's any way out of this for Scorpion.

HA: O'Callaghan has targeted the back all night and now we can see why, he has been building to this move.

HE: Very smart tactics, backed up by his ability to execute the plan.

O'Callaghan is wrenching back on the hold, Scorpion is desperately trying to fight on the mat, he edges closer to the ropes only for O'Callaghan to drag him back to the middle of the ring and lean back even more on the hold. Finally Scorpion has to relent and taps out.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's O'Callaghan with the victory on his debut!

HE: Very impressive from the young man, he showed an array of good technical wrestling ability and brutal finishing submission hold.

HA: Maturity beyond his years with those tactics, it's just a shame he's seemingly such a loathsome individual.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:53 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage with James McManus.

TA: You join me now with one of the guys that took part in that tremendous Time Attack match at Day of Reckoning. With the dust settling on Cameron Faith's win, surely the guys involved will want another shot at that UK title.

*Allen turns to McManus.

TA: James, do you feel this match will set you on a collision course with the champ if you beat Brandon Perez?

*McManus glares at Allen.

JM: I shouldn't have to beat Perez to show that, but I will enjoy beating that wannabe again. He has been crying about how he was so close to being champion but we were all close! I was champion with less than 5 minutes remaining. So I don't need to prove to anyone my credentials to hold that title.

*Allen nods.

TA: And of course Cameron Faith is no stranger to you?

*McManus nods.

JM: I know him better than anyone else in the division. That is why, when it is simply a one-on-one, he won't be able to hide behind gimmick matches. I beat Perez, I beat Faith and I become the true UK champion.

*McManus glares at Allen again before walking off.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:54 pm

*Lex Hart and Perfect Jack are in the backstage corridors and leaning on opposite walls. When they see the camera approaching, Jack pulls himself away from the wall.

PJ: The perfect tag team were beaten by Perfect Execution. What else do we need to say?

*Hart smirks and looks at the camera.

LH: They will cry about a team that hadn't tagged for weeks. They will cry over the match ending at Day of Reckoning. But all that matters is the result. The Red Arrows crashed and burned. Two guys who then realised that this golden era only came about because the best tag team ever weren't there to cash in.

*Jack nods and then continues.

PJ: And now the perfect team will show just how good they are on their own. I will bury once and for all the notion of the Red Arrows being our equals.........

LH: While I prove that that the real tag team champions can also hold singles gold.

*Hart backs himself against the wall again as Jack smirks.

PJ: Rules say that shouldn't happen.........we will prove rules are meant to be broken. Perfectly.

*He turns away from the camera as it reverses back down the corridor.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:55 pm

Match Two
James McManus vs Brandon Perez

The lights in the arena turn a soft pink as “Smooth” by Santana begins to play. The crowd cheer as Brandon Perez confidently swaggers out onto the stage, flanked by members of his adoring entourage. He takes a sip of a cocktail that one of his entourage passes him then sways his hips at the crowd, eliciting a scream from the ladies.

Harold Lloyd : Brandon Perez has not been short-changed in the confidence department – if he can translate it into results then he will be a force to be reckoned with here in 6CW.

After chatting up a few ladies at ringside he climbs into the ring as “Sad But True” by Metallica takes over the airwaves. The fans cheer again as James McManus steps out onto the stage in his hooded jacket.

Harold Lloyd : James McManus is just as confident, but the stark opposite in how he goes about his business. A brutal, no nonsense technical athlete with an impressive resume to back up his own self-belief. Both of these men will be looking to prove themselves further after two strong showings in the Time Attack match at Day of Reckoning!

McManus strides to the ring, throwing his jacket down and ignoring Perez’ entourage as he passes through them. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens as his music dies down.

Harold Lloyd : This one promises to be a fine contest here tonight – two great athletes!

McManus and Perez touch fists and lock up to an appreciative cheer from the crowd. James McManus puts his size advantage to immediate use and overpowers Perez into a headlock. He wrenches Perez’ neck before the California native gets his hands into the arch of McManus’ back and pushes him away. McManus uses his momentum to hit the ropes and rebound back to take Perez down with a clothesline.

Harold Lloyd : McManus dominating the early offense here BUT OH… did you hear that shot echo around the arena?

McManus looks to elbow drop Perez on the mat, but Perez spritely rolls away from the incoming elbow and greets the rising McManus with a snap kick to the offending elbow. McManus momentarily nurses the elbow but Perez is on to him, aggressively whipping his opponent by the same arm into the ropes then taking him over with an armdrag.

Harold Lloyd : We’ve seen before that Brandon Perez likes to target the arms of his opponent.

Henry Lloyd : The only question is whether he’s doing it to disable his competition in the ring, or from swiping right when they get home!

McManus rolls to his feet and Perez looks to dropkick the target arm. The former 6WF star uses his stronger arm to bat away Perez’ attack. This time McManus lands an elbow drop to the back of Perez’ neck as he rises, then yanks Perez up with his head in the crook of his arm and hits him with a running bulldog.

Harold Lloyd : McManus showing he’s quite the technician himself – targeting the head of Perez. He’s making the cover here…. 1…….2……. Perez kicks out on 2!

McManus lifts Perez up and hits him with a snap suplex, again adding some ferocious torque to the neck. McManus drops an elbow across Perez’ neck again and makes another cover.

Harold Lloyd : 1……..2………. Perez is up again.

McManus goes for another clothesline, but this time Perez ducks it. As McManus turns around Perez clutches the waist and takes McManus over with a german suplex that he deliberately rotates to have McManus landing on his affected arm.

Harold Lloyd : He may act the party-lover, but Brandon Perez is surgical in the ring!

Henry Lloyd : Are you kidding me Harold? The only surgery Brandon Perez is familiar with is the one he goes to for his monthly sexual health check.

Harold Lloyd : Oh shut up Henry… Perez looking for the Sex Panther here!

Brandon Perez looks to lock in the Cross Armbreaker but McManus shows great ring awareness to grab the rope and pull himself to safety. Perez instead whips McManus into the opposite ropes and attempts to greet him with another roundhouse kick to the arm, but McManus ducks low to avoid, bouncing off the other side of the ring and landing a big crossbody to Perez.

McManus hooks the leg…. 1……….2…………. Perez kicks out.

Both men are up and McManus smacks a heavy chop across Perez’ chest.
Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOH!

Harold Lloyd : That will knock the wind out of your sails.

Fans : WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fans : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fans : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

McManus hits Perez with a second, third and fourth chop, sending Perez backwards into the turnbuckle. McManus drives a shoulder into Perez’ abdomen then waits for his opponent to come away before driving him into the mat with a Spinebuster.

Harold Lloyd : Again McManus with the cover….1……………2………. Again Perez kicks out. And I think McManus has had enough – he’s looking for the River Wensum Plunge here. McManus hooks the arms and WOAH what a counter by Perez!

Perez manages to lift McManus off his feet and drive him back into the turnbuckle. McManus pushes Perez away but he returns with an elbow strike to the East Anglian’s forehead. Perez returns to the tender arm and slams it across the top rope, then takes it again and ties it around the rope before driving two sharp elbows into it.

Harold Lloyd : The ref doesn’t like the look of that, he’s pulling Perez away. He may regret not capitalising more on that position.

Henry Lloyd : I think he still fully intends to here.

As the ref frees McManus’ arm, Perez barges past and hits McManus with a DDT. Perez pounces on McManus and locks in an inverted armbar, like a boston crab applied to the arm, bending it backwards.

Harold Lloyd : The momentum has switched here – look at the anguish on McManus’ face as Perez applies the pressure to that beaten arm and elbow.

McManus seethes as he pulls himself closer to the ropes – the fans cheering him nearer. McManus’ face hits the mat as Perez increases the angle of the hold.

Harold Lloyd : McManus is going to have to tap here… the crowd are willing him on…

With one final gasp of strength, McManus heaves himself to the rope to break the hold.

Harold Lloyd : Perez beats the mat in frustration – he thought he had a big win here! But he’s looking to finish it here…

Before McManus is able to recover to his feet, Perez lifts him up onto his shoulders

Harold Lloyd : LOOKING FOR THE F.A.C! NO DON’T DO THAT….

Perez takes a moment to look at a model-looking woman at ringside, showing off one of his biceps…

Harold Lloyd : MCMANUS AWAY…. AND SCOOPS PEREZ….

Perez shakes his head as he is held upside down but is unable to do anything to prevent the Tombstone.

Harold Lloyd : MCMANUS WITH THE PIN….. 1…….2………..3!

You can’t take your attention off an experienced talent like James McManus for a second. Perez with an impressive performance, but he did just that and paid the price!

McManus salutes the cheering crowd who applaud both men.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:01 pm

*Hurst and Kelsey walk into an empty dressing room together. She slams the door behind them, bites her lip and stares at Hurst

KC: Take them down you English gent; show me what you've got...

JH: It’s just one on one tonight, although I daresay Lex won't leave it that way

KC: You can show them. Start with Jack, and then take the Hart from them.

JH: Even if I get by those two, that little wench will be there to cause trouble

*Kelsey giggles

KC: Leave the wench to me.

*Hurst sighs

JH: You cannot interrupt everything I do, Kelsey. Let me prove myself to myself first

KC: Oh Jacky, you're more man than anyone out there, trust me.

*Hurst raises an eyebrow as Kelsey looks him up and down.

JH: You know about them all, hey?

KC: I had access to medical records baby, and we ask a lot of questions

*Hurst smiles

JH: Adamson?

*Kelsey laughs

KC: Over compensating for something, believe me.

*Hurst's smile widens

JH: This really is blossoming into a wonderful friendship...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:04 pm

*Anthony Grace is preparing himself backstage when Max Adamson walks in to the dressing area. Max is speaking on his phone

MA: Yeah Night of Adamson, number 5 top trend on Twitter

*Grace grits teeth momentarily before smiling as Adamson hangs up the phone

MA: Evening Anthony, smaller dressing room than normal this. More like a broom cupboard wouldn’t you say?

*Adamson smiles knowingly as Grace dismisses the comment

AG: It is a GREAT evening Max. What a HUGE night this is

What an OPPORTUNITY

I really feel TONIGHT is OUR night!!

You have to BELIEVE it too…

*Adamson laughs
MA: Do you realise you do THAT. Or is it just HABIT now?

*Grace shrugs his shoulders
AG: I don’t know what YOU mean

MA: See right THERE

AG: WHERE

*Adamson laughs again
MA: THERE

*Grace becomes slightly defensive
AG: Are you laughing at me or WITH ME??

*Adamson shakes his head and smiles
MA: On a scale of ridiculousness you’re no Man Mountain MacDougal or whatever that guys called. Don’t worry I’m just messing with you. Its banter….

It’s what friends do

Grace smiles
AG: That’s the first time you’ve admitted we are friends

Adamson looks around the room nervously

AG: Stop messing around. I know I’m not your usual 6CW superstar. I have my quirks

MA: And then some

AG: But I appreciate this Max. You’ve played a big part in me becoming accepted in this business

*Grace holds out a hand for Adamson to shake

MA: You’re not gonna cry, are you?

*The scene fades as Adamson shakes Grace’s hand

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:07 pm

*Backstage at Wembley Arena Mr Jones is sat in his office. The door opens and in walks a sheepish looking Charles Kramer. Jones lifts his head but does not acknowledge his arrival

CK: Can I get a quick word?

*Mr Jones removes his glasses and places them on the desk in front of him. Leaning back in his chair he sighs deeply

MJ: Is it something I want to hear Charles?

*Kramer smiles nervously
CK: I overstepped my boundaries. I understand how it may look but I assure you everything I have done is to the benefit of you and this business. I would never put at risk what we have built

*Jones coughs and Kramer corrects himself

CK: What you have built

I am truly grateful for this opportunity Michael, honestly…..

*Jones rubs his eyes and stands
MJ: I am not a fool Charles so in the future I will remind you not to treat me as one. I understand what you do, it suits your interests to ensure you always have an option, but in this case there is no alternative

But that is not to say I am taking my eye off the ball. I will not allow them to make me lose my focus. They are trying to destroy what I have created and they must suffer for their insolence but I will not allow them to dictate to me. I will determine their fate

*Kramer remains silent as Jones smiles

MJ: I am not allowing certain individuals to get the reaction they are after. I am considering the bigger picture. I am changing tact

*Kramer looks puzzled

MJ: The Forgotten are no more Charles. They have served a purpose, they were a means to an end but that end has now gone. I need to build a future state that protects my interests as well as providing opportunity for people to grow, I need to surround myself with like-minded individuals, to build a foundation of strength and unity rather than elitist and divisive. Yes there must be competition but not one that builds contempt and anger towards a leader

*Jones loses his cool for a second
MJ: I am not the monster they have painted me as!!

They will see what it really means to stand against me

*Jones takes a deep breath and regains his composure

MJ: I have big plans for this company and there are people here who will embrace the chance I present to them and there are those that try to create chaos that must be stopped.

They are the cancer that threatens this company. They are the ones that should be Forgotten!!

*Jones smiles almost maniacally as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:09 pm

Match Three
Jack Hurst vs Perfect Jack

HA: More singles action now for you here on Aftermath, and this is a match that has certainly stemmed from what went down at Day of Reckoning.

HE: Perfect Jack and Lex Hart, Perfect Execution, proved at Day of Reckoning that they are without a doubt the best team to ever grace the squared circle here in 6CW by pinning the Red Arrows.

HA: Oh come on Henry, it was blatant cheating that won them that match. The Red Arrows were dominating!

HE: Look at the record books brother, it says Perfect Execution win by pinfall, not Perfect Execution win by cheating.

"I am perfection" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Perfect Jack walks calmly out onto the stage, an arrogant grin on his face. He walks down the ramp slowly, oozing composure, before sliding in under the bottom rope.

HE: Jack looking calm and composed tonight, he knows that the hard work was done at Day of Reckoning, tonight should be a walk in the park. A renowned singles competitor, former world champion, against a relative rookie, short of his arguably more talented team-mate? No contest.

HA: Let's not forget that it was only two months ago that on several occasions Hurst came close to being the 6CW World Champion against Joshua in that triple thrat match.

HE: You seem to remember it differently to me Harold.

"Prince Charming" hits and the crowd reaction changes to cheers as Jack Hurst walks out from behind the curtain. He walks to the left side of the stage, bows, and then repeats that process on the other side. He then turns his steely glare to Perfect Jack as he paces down the ramp and enters the ring.

HA: It wasn't just the tag match that would have angered Hurst, it was the way Perfect Execution screwed him out of the Gateway To Glory match.

HE: Well, let's not forget his tag partner was in the match at that time, he could have stopped it but chose not to. I think that will push Hurst over the edge, jealousy may well over-come him as he sees Reborn competing for the world title, not him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Hurst lock-up in the middle of the ring. Perfect Jack drives a knee up into the stomach of Hurst, he lurches forward and PJ then piles down on the back of Hurst with a series of clubbing blows. He falls to the canvas, and Perfect Jack synchs in a front facelock on Hurst, before driving a number of knees down into the top of the head.

Hurst fights up to a vertical base, and spins out of the front facelock into a hammerlock hold. Perfect Jack counters with a snapmare takedown, followed by a vicious kick into the back. The Perfect execution man then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a neck snap. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………..2………..Kick out!

Perfect Jack stomps away on the back of Hurst, following that with elbow drops, and finally a running, leaping knee down into the back. Perfect Jack allows Hurst up to his feet, and then grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex and bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!
Hurst forces the shoulder up. Jack drags him up to his feet, hitting a kick to the stomach. He sets up for a perfect-plex, but Hurst manages to block and then pulls Perfect Jack down into a roll-up pinning predicament.

Ref: 1………….....Kick out!

Perfect Jack powers the shoulder up off the canvas. Him and Hurst rise to their feet simultaneously, Hurst sends Perfect Jack staggering backwards with a series of right hands to the face. Perfect Jack falls into the ropes, and Hurst goes for the charm offensive punch combination, but Perfect Jack manages to block the left-hand.

He then counters with a flapjack down onto the top rope. Jack then grabs Hurst by the waist and drags him back to the middle of the ring before delivering a bridging belly to back suplex.

Ref: 1………………..2…………..Kick out!

HE: Perfect Jack dominating the match here. Be it tag team action or singles, it seems that Hurst can’t catch a break.

Perfect Jack again attacks Hurst almost immediately after the kick out, hitting a series of short elbow drops down into the chest of Hurst. He then rolls to his feet, leaping into the air and connecting with a big elbow drop. He then allows Hurst to rise to his feet and connects with a snap suplex, and then down into the cover.

Ref: 1………………….2……………Kick out!

Hurst is allowed to his feet by Perfect Jack, who steps towards Hurst cockily. Hurst tries to catch the former world champion off guard with a boot to the gut, but Perfect Jack grabs it. He smirks only for Hurst to level him with an enzaguri kick and Jack falls down to one knee.

HA: Desperation move from Jack Hurst, but it might just have provided an opening for him in this match-up.

The former tag champ slows gets to his feet, he bounces off the ropes and greets Perfect Jack with a running side knee. He goes into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Jack Hurst synchs in a sleeper hold on Perfect Jack, finally looking to slow the pace of the match down. He hits a couple of elbows to the back of the head, as PJ slowly fights up to a vertical base. PJ spins his way out of the sleeper hold, only for Hurst to drive a boot up into the stomach. He then lifts Perfect Jack into the air, holding him in a suplex position before turning that move into a body slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Perfect Jack gets the shoulder up. Hurst goes onto the attack, he begins driving stomps down into the head of Perfect Jack with increasing amounts of viciousness. The Perfect Execution man rolls to the corner, Hurst lifts him up and then fires in a number of shots to the body followed by a short-arm clothesline.

Jack Hurst throws Perfect Jack down to the mat by the head, and then climbs up to the top rope. Perfect Jack starts to stir, he rises to his feet and Hurst flies off taking him down with a big clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Jack Hurst drags Perfect Jack to a vertical base, where he fires off a series of right hands into the face of the former world champion. Hart falls into the ropes, Hurst looks into his right like a mirror before nonchalantly hitting Hart with a straight left-hand.

HA: The punching combination connects on this occasion!

He stumbles away from the ropes, throwing a wild shot that Hurst easily ducks before connecting with a bridging belly to back suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HE: I've got to say, this is very good from Jack Hurst, really taking the fight to Perfect Jack.

HA: You wondered how he'd go as a singles competitor, whether jealousy would over-come him, well it appears that Robin Reborn's success has only motivated him further.

Perfect Jack fires the shoulder up off the mat. Hurst drags him to his feet and once again connects with several clean punches to the head. Perfect Jack falls into the corner, Hurst then runs in for a dropkick but Perfect Jack dives out of the way.

Hurst ends up crotching himself across the 2nd turnbuckle, Jack then grabs him by the waist, lifting him away from the second rope and delivering a German suplex. Cover.

Perfect Jack locks in an armbar hold on Hurst, dragging him to his feet slowly. He then Irish whips him across the ring, and on the rebound nails a hip toss. Hurst rolls to his feet and Jack connects with a picture-perfect dropkick. Hurst rolls up, boot to the stomach...

HE: Double arm DDT!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Hurst just about gets the shoulder up in time. Perfect Jack drags up Hurst, he sets up for the Perfect-Plex but once again Hurst has it scouted and pushes Perfect Jack to the corner. Hurst runs in, hitting a dropkick. PJ falls to the mat, Hurst climbs up top...

HA: MOONSAULT!

Ref: 1..................2.........................Kick out!

Now it's Perfect Jack's turn for the near fall. Hurst drags Jack to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: Washboard...

HE: Perfect Jack escapes!

HA: Due to a thumb to the eye! More dirty tactics from Perfect Execution!

Hurst turns around, temporarily blinded, Perfect Jack boots him in the gut.

Ref: 1............................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Damn it! Any chance of Perfect Jack, or his team-mate Lex Hart, competing in a fair match against the Red Arrows, be it singles or tag?

HE: Oh quit your crying Harold. That's called experience, Perfect Jack has just pinned Jack Hurst fair and square.

HA: What while Hurst was temporarily blinded? Real fair that!

HE: You said it Harold, Perfect Execution have used creative tactics before to beat the Arrows, maybe Hurst should have been more prepared?

HA: Maybe the ref's should try and do their jobs properly!

*Perfect Jack celebrates in the ring over a crestfallen Jack Hurst.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:12 pm

*Mike Hill and Geoff Steel stand together in the changing room.

MH: Big night, Geoff

GS: Yeah, but nothing we can't handle. If anyone in that ring is ready for the pressure it is the two of us.

MH: And none of them in that ring will be ready for us anyway.

GS: Remember, Mike, we got here with a draw...this won't be a walk in the park.

*Hill looks up at Steel.

MH: Whenever is it? But I don't care who stands against us, we are the better wrestlers in that ring, together or apart.

*Steel smiles, determination mixed with the enthusiasm for the match

GS: Oh, I think those titles are about to rest exactly where they belong, Mike. We are the next big things of this division, trust me.

*The scene fades as the pair continue to ready themselves.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:15 pm

*Brandon Perez is slumped against a wall in one of the corridors, dejected and downtrodden after defeat. His pity party is interrupted as the figure of Kelsey Callihan skips past. Brandon's eyes follow her and a smile slides across his face

"Oh, you would love her Brandon"

*Perez looks up to see Jack Hurst standing above him. He jumps to his feet

BP: Is there a woman on this planet I wouldn't?

*Hurst shrugs

JH: Don't know, Brandon, don't really care either. But I like that vigour, that eager charm. I see a lot of myself in you...

BP: I don't swing that way, but thanks

*Hurst sighs

JH: Not quite on the up and up mentally as well as that slump in the ring

BP: I'm not the only one there, brother.

*Hurst chuckles, stroking his chin.

JH: No, you're not wrong. I wonder if there is something that can be done about that. Yes, I wonder...

*Perez looks confused. Kelsey pops back around the corner and ushers Hurst to her. Perez points at himself, but Hurst shakes his head

JH: No, no. Not you.

*Hurst walks away and Perez slumps back down, looking a bit baffled

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:15 pm

*Keith Leone is in the locker room and getting ready. He doesn't turn towards the camera as he speaks.

KL: Two big events at Day of Reckoning. Two big events caused by Liam Wood.

*He glances at the camera.

KL: Don't expect tears though. I leave that for those that have something to cry about.

*He turns away again.

KL: I have been doing this for too long to worry about one nights events. So Wood will shout about how he got one over on me.......twice. But I will allow him that small victory. It is a shame because he plays the loser card so well.

*Leone chucks his gym bag to the floor.

KL: Am I annoyed? Of course. True champions play the long game though. Sometimes it is the turn of others, but then true champions return to the top. Winning is easy. Keeping it is harder. But true champions get it back again and again. Believe me when I say that Wood is nowhere near my level.

*Leone turns round and looks into the camera.

KL: That is why the future is easy to predict. I get my rematch and I win the title back. Simple as that. Then the also ran of Liam Wood can return to the list of people who made it and then had it taken away. Taken away............by a true champion.

*Leone walks out of the locker room and shuts the door behind him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:21 pm

Match Four
Tag Team Championship Match
Austin Stevens & Hokori© vs The Megastars vs Mike Hill & Geoff Steel

HA: Folks, its time for the triple threat match for the Tag team championships. The teams of Hill and Steel and the Mega Stars both earnt the right to face Austin Stevens and Hokori for the titles tonight after a fantastic triple threat tag team match at Day of Reckoning.

HE: ANOTHER TRIPLE TAG?!?! Its pointless. Austin Stevens and Hokori have proven week in week out that they are the apex of Tag Team competition in 6CW.

HA:Henry there is no doubt that the champions have proven to be one of the greatest tag teams in the history of this sport, but there has been tension in recent weeks and that tension has cost them several times over the past few months.

*'Last Resort' plays as Geoff Steel walks confidently out on to the stage. The crowd pop as he points the the entrance way. 'The Next Big Thing' plays as Mike Hill joins Steel at the top of the ramp. They walk down to the ring confidently clapping the hands of the fans*

HA: Mike Hill and Geoff Steel look great tonight Henry.

HE: They look Over the Hill...

HA: Can't you change the damn record?

*'Reach for the stars' plays as the Megastars Max Adamson and Anthony Grace walk out to a standing ovation. They walk to opposite ends of the stage and flex there muscles, before walking back and meeting in the middle grabbing each other by the fist flexing there biceps and smiling at each other before nodding there heads and staring towards the ring. They walk down to the ring staring at Hill and Steel*

HA: The Megastars are ready. The rising tag team of 6CW has won the fans over these past few months with great chemistry and some great results.

HE: But there chemistry is nothing compared with the chemistry of Stevens and Hokori.

*'For love and failing' plays as Austin Stevens cockily walks down the ramp insulting the fans followed by his partner Hokori*

HA: The fans showing their dislike for the two members of the Forgotten. Jones will be watching this match eagerly and hoping that Stevens and Hokori make a good account of themselves.

HE: A good account of themselves? They are going to win this match, end of story.

*Steel, Adamson and Hokori face off against each other as Hill, Grace and Stevens go to there respective corners*

HA: Hokori targeting Steel right away with vicious clubbing blows across his back. Adamson makes the save with some fists of his own to Hokori.

HE: Typical, Hokori and Stevens at a huge disadvantage already.

*Steel runs over and clotheslines Adamson and Hokori over the top rope*

HE: This match cannot be won on the outside...

HA: I think Steel knows that.

*Steel now on the outside, but Stevens drops off the apron and stands in front of Steel. The referee leans over the ropes and he's telling Stevens to get back on the apron.

*Hokori hits a low blow on Adamson while they are recovering and the Referee is distracted. Steel clotheslines Stevens to the floor*

HA: Did you see that from one half of our tag team champions Henry?

HE: Ring smarts by Hokori there.

HA: Thats one way of looking at it Henry. Steel closes in on Hokori though and grabs him by the back of the head. He's bringing him over to our announcers table. Do it Geoff for 6CW.

HE: These monitors are expensive pieces of equipment, I am going to get Jones to take it out of your wages.

HA: Well that wouldn't leave me with much. WHAT IMPACT!

*Steel violently slams the head of Hokori against the announcers table multiple times. They spin around just in time as Anthony Grace runs off the apron with a cross body block across the pair. Stevens grabs Grace and launches him into the steel steps. He grabs a chair and walks over to Grace leant against the steps*

HA: Cruel intentions in the mind of Stevens. He's raising the chair above his head...

*Adamson see's his partner in trouble and grabs the chair from above Stevens head who spins around angrily*

HA: Adamson with the chair to the gut of Stevens...

HE: DISGUSTING SCENES. Think about the safety of our audience.

HA: The safety of our audience? Jones is only interested in that safety when it doesn't suit him. Max Adamson rolls Austin Stevens back into the ring, the referee saying no.

HE: The referee is right, Stevens is not the legal man, this is not fair.

*A recovered Hakori slides into the ring and grabs the chair from Adamson, Adamson spins around*

HA: DDT! DDT on the chair!

HE: BRILLIANT, Cover him Hokori.

*Hokori covers Adamson*

REF: 1

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:25 pm

HA: Mike Hill makes the save, he has been wanting to get into this match. Steel joins Hill in the ring.

*Steel and Hill pick up Hokori and irish whip him*

HA: FLAPJACK!

HE: Somebody get Hill out of the ring.

*Stevens gets up to his feet and attacks Hill from behind sending him flying out of the ring. Steel looks over at Stevens shaking his head. There eyes lock on each other and they meet in the middle*

HA: Lefts and rights being thrown mercilessly by Hill and Stevens as they go at it hammer and tongues.

*Stevens gains the advantage with a knee to the gut*

HA: THE F-BOMB!

HE: THATS IT, ITS OVER!

*Stevens tries frantically to drag Hokori over the prone body of Steel.

KICK OUT

HA: Steel isn't done yet.

*Stevens pushes the ref in rage, three fingers out. With the champion screaming in the ref's face, he does not see Adamson enter the ring. The ref does and jumps out of the way as Adamson storms over

HA: GORE! GORE! GORE! Stevens has been taken out!

*Stevens flies into the turnbuckle and rolls out of the ring

HE: Ring awareness, even when his body has been almost ripped in half, true champion!

*Adamson turns and sees Steel still out of it in the middle of the ring

HA: Cover!

HA: Steel kicks out again

*Adamson spins around and sees Hokori forcing himself to his feet.

HA: Oh my goodness! Overheard belly to belly right into Steel!

*Adamson covers Steel again

HA: Kick out! Steel will not die!

*Hill runs back into the ring and lands a clubbing blow to the back of Adamson's head before the ref can stop him. He ushers Hill out of the ring as Hokoro starts to rise.

HA: I think Hokori is starting to realise that retaining the titles may be up to him, Stevens is still flat out on the floor outside the ring.

*Hokori turns to Adamson just as the Australian turns to him. The pair lock up, and Adamson reverses a suplex attempt into a cradle

HA: Hokori kicks out!

*They rush to their feet and lock up again, with Adamson again countering, jumping over a kick and swinging a brutal clothesline that takes Hokori down.

HA: Hokori has travelled the world wrestling, but Adamson has all the experience in the big title fights, and his thinking is clear.

*Steel gets to his feet. Adamson and him just swing at each other.

HE: I'm no Max Adamson fan, but only one man is going to survive this fight if they just stand there swinging haymakers.

*Adamson lands two, three, four shots in a row before Steel throws a last ditch clothesline, but one that Adamson ducks under before running to the ropes. As Steel swings round to face him he's met with a...

HA: GORE! GORE! GORE!

HE: Another HUGE Gore by Adamson!

*Adamson stands and roars to the crowd who roar back at him, but his ego is his downfall

HE: But now Hokori is on the prowl. Adamson turns into a tilt a whirl back breaker. Excellently executed!

*Hokori grabs Steels Ankle*

HA: ANKLE LOCK!

HE: Tap out Steel! Tap out!

*Steel is in agony desperately trying to reach for the ropes. The referee is asking him if he wants to give up.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:27 pm

HA: I'm not sure how much punishment Steel can take tonight, he's been targeted by both sides.

HE: Tactically, Hill and Steel have been out thought and out fought all night.

*Adamson is holding onto the second rope looking over trying to pull himself up. Grace is begging for the Tag*

HA: Adamson barely has the energy to make it to his feet, he needs to act now and recover later!

*Adamson springs off his toes and slaps the hand of Grace

HA: Adamson diving for the tag and not a moment too soon.

*Grace breaks up the ankle lock and hits a German suplex on Hokori.

HE: DID HE TAP? DID HE TAP?

HA: No Steel did not tap.

*Hill runs into the ring only to be met with a spinning heel kick from Grace. Steel stands up and looks at Anthony Grace who looks back. They assess the ringside area and see this is their opportunity*

HA: Steel wasting no time here.

*Steel fires a kick into Grace's gut but buckles with the weight on his standing foot. Grace takes advantage of the stumble, recovering himself first and nailing a DDT

HE: If Steel can't stay on sure feet then he surely can't win this...

*Grace looks over to the turnbuckle. He nails a few standing elbow drops before walking over to climb

HA: We're looking at the Hollywood star reaching out for anything he can grab hold of...anything to claim the titles for Adamson and Grace!

*Grace stands on the top, but Hill grabs hold of his right leg. As Grace shakes him off, Steel regains his footing. Grace jumps over the top, rolls on landing and spins back around to face Steel again.

*Grace runs over and grabs Steel for the Ovation. He signals to the crowd*

CROWD: GRACE!

*As Grace goes for the manoeuvre Steel headbutts the shoulder of Grace multiple times fighting out of the move. He stumbles back away from Steel into one of the tag team champions.

HE: Stevens is back, Harold!

*Austin rakes the eyes of Grace then nails three quickfire headbutts. Grace drops to a knee and Stevens storms at Steel, who flies towards him with a clothesline

HA: OH MY WORD

*HOLY S***! HOLY S***! HOLY S***T!

*Stevens ducks the clothesline and runs on to spear Hill, through the ropes and off the apron with such power that both men take flight and land on top of and through the announce tables

HA: I've lost the monitor Henry, but it doesn't need a camera to show me that Mike Hill isnt moving.

*Back in the ring Grace is on his feet and matching punches with Steel. He drops him to a knee with a beautifully executed kick to the gut.

HE: Backstabber!

HA: Hokori out of nowhere...

*Hokori spins over and puts Grace in an armbar.

HA: Another vicious submission hold

HE: And Grace is stuck right in the middle of the ring!

*Grace wails in agony but is saved by another one of his opponents

HA: Steel with the big kick to the side of Hokori's head. He couldn't let Grace tap

*The crowd suddenly raise the noise as they see Hokori stumbling around and only Steel there to meet him

HA: This is Steel's chance

HE: Oh god, where is everybody?!

HA: BLADECUTTER!!!!!

HE: NO NO NO!

*Steel makes the cover*

REF:1

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:32 pm

HA: ITS OVER! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

HE: NOT LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THIS!!

*Steel's hand is raised by the referee, before the new champion rolls out of the ring; first to collect the titles, and then to lift his partner to his feet

HE: What a brutal match, they went to sickening lengths to steal these titles. Jones will not stand for this in our new era

HA: Stevens brought in the weapons, and his brutal style is what cost him his place in the fight

*Hill is held up on his feet by Steel, a painful smile on his face as he drapes his title over his shoulder. On the otherside Adamson rolls Grace out of the ring and helps him down the ramp.

HE: What does this mean?

HA: We'e got new champions is what it means, Henry, and worthy champions too.

*Hill and Steel raise their titles in the air to a huge pop from the crowd.

HA: What does this mean for the former tag team champions?

*Stevens has struggled out of the wreckage of the table and climbs into the ring, an angry look in his eyes. Hokori stands up holding and shaking his head. Stevens puts his hands on his hips disappointed.*

HA: Tension is building here.

HE: Come on just shake hands and get your rematch next week.

*Hokori holds his hand out towards Stevens, but Stevens turns away shaking his head. Hokori turns Stevens around and points to his own hand. Stevens turns away again. Stevens squares up to Hokori, jabbing his finger into his chest. Hokori doesnt back down and gives his own verbal volley back

HA: This volcano is close to erupting...

*Stevens shoves Hokori hard and walks away down the ramp. Hokori looks at him as he leaves, then shakes his head and follows alone

HA: Far from united, no titles and no partnership by the looks of things

HE: Winners hate to lose Harold, they'll be back

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:42 pm

*Back from commercials to the ringside area

HA: What a night we have had for you so far, and so much more still to come. Including…..

*Harold is cut off as Riot blasts through the speakers. The owner of 6CW steps through the curtain and starts to walk down the ramp

HE: Our fearless leader facing this crowd and his accusers all by himself

HA: Indeed Mr Jones has suffered a real backlash from the 6CW universe and a large portion of the superstars backstage following his decision to halt the XTreme match mid-way through at Day of Reckoning

HE: He has to consider the safety of all involved

HA: You really believe that is the reason behind his decision?

HE: Why would I not. Did you read the press release?

HA: I did of course but when has Jones ever cared about anything but himself and his financial profits. That was what was driving that decision. Pure greed. It is what dictates everything he has done and will continue to do whilst his reign of tyranny continues

HE: Jones has improved this company tenfold since his arrival. You cannot argue that the product isn’t the best it has ever been

HA: But at what cost Henry?

Jones has made this company his own personal plaything. He has lost sight of what made 6CW great in the first place to fulfil his own selfish agenda; there is only so much the fans and the superstars can take

HE: And what then Harold. What can they do?

Jones has them by the short and curlies. This is his 6CW. Get used to it or get out, you know the drill

*Mr Jones reaches the ring and climbs the steps, he is handed a microphone as he steps through the ropes. A you suck chant begins and Jones smiles

MJ: My name is Mr Michael Jones and I am the owner of 6CW, and like it or not I am the best thing that ever happened to your pitiful little lives.

*The booing continues even louder

MJ: At Day of Reckoning you saw once again the domination that I hold across this company. What was once Forgotten is now absolute. There should be no doubting what I have made 6CW into, what I have created. And for that you should all be thankful

*Jones shakes his head
MJ: But yet there are still questions, pockets of dissolution that I have to face. As a leader of the people, for the people I cannot ignore

And that is why I stand before you tonight, for those that still look for answers, for guidance from above. I am here to provide clarity

HA: Does he hear himself?

HE: Shuush!!...

HA: Come on. We don’t need a panto villain. Jones is trying to play us for fools. He doesn’t care what we think

MJ: So where to begin. Ahh yes. That decision. I hope you all agree now that I had no option but to step in, not only was your safety in jeopardy but control had to be restored. I had to show them that I could not continue to approve of that circus any longer. They talked about approval, of showing what they can really do and then they do THAT??

THAT was not what 6CW is all about. THAT is not what 6CW wants to be in the future

THEY wanted an opportunity to shine; well it will be by my rules, not THEIRS!!

*Jones composes himself

MJ: From this moment the XTreme division is no more, it is gone

HA: Wow, what an announcement. What does that mean for Cerberus, Engel, Dicey and Costello?

*The crowd start to chant ‘Let them Fight’ and Jones nods

MJ: Oh don’t worry THEY will have the opportunity. THEY want to show what THEY can do. To be the face of this company?

Then THEY need to prove it to ME!!

HA: What is he talking about?

MJ: After tonight’s show we will be revealing details of a tournament to crown the new 6CW TV champion

*The crowd pop

HA: Did not see that coming…

HE: See. How great is this guy?

MJ: A tournament where I will be offering an opportunity to the previous competitors of the XTreme Championship match alongside well deserving and some not so well deserving individuals to show me that they can play by the rules that I set

*Jones smiles

MJ: I can’t be any fairer than that

HE: Exactly Harold. That is an olive branch to the backstage superstars

HA: It’s a carrot laced with arsenic Henry, that’s what it is and I hope there are a lot of people sat backstage and at home that see straight through this offer for what it really is.

HE: Great TV?

MJ: And whilst I have your attention perhaps I can get something else off my chest

HA: Here we go

MJ: I would like to send the warmest of congratulations to the winner of The Gateway to Glory match and my heart felt commiserations to the defeated parties from Day of Reckoning. I think we would all agree that the show was an absolute success from start to finish

The road to Night of Glory has very much begun and I would like to think I have quite a few surprises up my sleeve to ensure this is the biggest and best ever.

So not to slow down proceedings any longer I will go back to where I do my best work and leave you all to enjoy another great show

HA: He’s not fooling anyone

HE: You have him all wrong Harold. What benefits him benefits 6CW. It’s a win/win

HA: Tell that to Nate Nack, to the Magnusson’s, to Thunder, to all these fans that are sick of Jones dictating to them. The man is a poison. He will kill this company unless he is stopped

HE: So dramatic

*Jones hands the microphone back to the ringside help and steps from the apron as the shot cuts backstage

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:47 pm

*Mike Masters is walking backstage when he passes Timothy Allen. Masters walks past him without blinking and shouts behind him.

MM: I don't think they let the hired help in the building.......

*Allen goes to say something but notices Masters stopping and turning around. He sighs when he approaches the interviewer and looks into the camera.

MM: Not the valet......got it.

*Allen stares at Masters before speaking.

TA: I am going to keep this short because only one question is worth asking. Is Mike Masters still up to the job?

*Masters smirks but you can see he is disappointed with the question.

MM: Oh how the mighty have fallen. Well the mighty may be lying on the ground but even when pulling himself up, he is head and shoulders above everyone else. Yes I have had better PPV's. Yes I seem to be off the radar for the title I shouldn't have lost. But let me make one thing clear. Talent is what sets me above everyone else here. I will show it again and against the former EWF World Champion.

TA: Do you really believe that?

*Masters nods but not with any great conviction.

MM: I don't need anyone propping me up anymore. I am a winner and I intend to do what I have always done. Steal the show.

*He pushes past Allen when he sees the lack of confidence in the interviewers face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:47 pm

*The camera shows Thunder sitting high above a corridor on a service scaffold. He is hidden by the dark, but turns to see a friend join him, sitting by his side.

T: Nightwing, to what do I owe the pleasure?

*Reborn slaps Thunder heartily on the back

RR: Just checking up, seeing how the warrior is feeling after the journey that was Day of Reckoning

T: Fit as a fiddle, Robin, don't you worry about that.

RR: And why the vantage point?

*Thunder smiles

T: With that vixen Kelsey back, it is always a good idea to keep a safe distance. Her intentions will become clear.

RR: Let's just hope Jack works them out first

*The pair stare down to the floor before Thunder kicks up conversation again

T: Hell of a finish that. Gateway to Glory.

*Reborn looks at him

RR: Did you know what you were doing?

*Thunder keeps his eyes on the corridor below him

T: I had one last breath in me that night. One move. One idea. And Crime Lord was the danger there and then

RR: But did you do that with me in mind?

T: I didn't know if you would hang on much longer or not, but it wasn't going to be Crime Lord that benefited from any part of it.

RR: Well, either way man, thanks for clearing the ring for me.

T: If it wasn't to be me then I am more than happy it was you.

*The pair stares silently below them again. Reborn eventually gets to his feet

RR: But just so you know, once I take my title you won't be getting it off me...

*Thunder smiles once more but ignores Reborn, leaving Robin to walk away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:48 pm

*Liam Wood is backstage with Tim Allen; he is dressed in a EWF hoodie and black jeans and has the EWF belt over his shoulder

TA: Liam, you have a rare night off tonight yet here you are. Are you taking this opportunity to scout potential future opponents?

*Wood smirks
LW: You could say that….

*Allen waits a second for Wood to elaborate but when no answer comes he changes tact

TA: Once again you are EWF champion, how does this time feel differently to the last

LW: I have always considered myself the true EWF champion so the fact the gold is back on my shoulder only validates that claim. But I am not here to talk about the EWF Championship. I want to provide a comment on the announcement from Mr Jones regarding the TV Championship, a title that I never lost and still consider myself to be the rightful owner of….

*Wood lowers his hood
LW: Whether you call it the EWF TV Title or the 6CW TV title it all means the same thing to me. That belt was stolen from me and as far as I am considered I remain the undefeated TV champion with a reign spanning beyond 1000 days

TA: So what are you saying, that Jones should declare you the winner of the tournament before it has even started?

*Wood smiles
LW: I am not asking for something to be handed to me. I am not Crime Lord.

I want what any fighting champion wants. The chance to defend my title

I want a place in that tournament!

*Wood pulls his hood back up as the shot fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:02 pm

Match Five
Keith Leone vs Mike Masters

HA: What a contest we have next here on Aftermath, I can't wait for this one and I know it has been the talk of social media.

HE: A match that merely two months ago was a Pay Per View Main Event, when Keith Leone defeated Mike Masters to win the EWF World Title.

HA: However, things have not been rosy for Leone since then and he lost that title belt last time out at Day of Reckoning.

HE: And let's be honest Harold, it hasn't been great for Mike Masters either. He turned his back on The Forgotten, and boy has he had to pay the price since then, with Crime Lord delivering a message at Day of Reckoning in the International title match.

HA: Both men with points to prove this evening, and they aren't exactly the best of friends either. I can't wait for this one!

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into cheers as Mike Masters walks confidently out onto the stage. He strides down the ramp and then slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope, getting to his feet.

HA: Let's not forget that in addition to his loss to Crime Lord, Masters was eliminated by Keith Leone in the Gateway to Glory match, something that will undoubtedly be a sore point for Masters.

HE: Neither of those two had any chance of winning the match, in fact I still can't believe how the hell Reborn fluked that win. Crime Lord is the rightful winner!

"Limowreck" blares out around the arena and the crowd go absolutely crazy for the arrival of Keith Leone. He walks out onto the stage in his trademark hooded checkered shirt. The hood covers much of Leone's face as he makes his way down the ramp, tagging the hands of a few fans. Leone rolls into the ring, he gets to his feet and lifts the hood up to stare down at Masters.

HA: Leone will undoubtedly be disappointed to have lost the title belt in his first Pay Per View defence, and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be Mike Masters this evening.

HE: That's Leone's problem though Harold, he can be blinded by raw emotion and just let things descend into brawls and situations that he can't control.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Masters and Leone lock-up in the middle of the ring, Masters forces Keith Leone to a knee but the former EWF Champion fights back up to a vertical base and then manages to force Mike Masters back slightly.

Masters drives a knee up into the abdomen to stop Leone’s momentum. Mike Masters then whips Keith Leone into the ropes, Masters goes for a clothesline on the rebound but Leone ducks it. Leone bounces back off the opposite ropes, hitting a leaping elbow smash. Leone covers.

HA: There is the smash mouth style of Leone.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Mike Masters kicks out, Keith Leone locks a sleeper hold in on his rival. Masters fights up to his feet and spins out of the sleeper hold before nailing a Northern Lights suplex. Mike Masters bridges over but Leone quickly moves the shoulder up off the canvas. However, Mike Masters gets to his feet and connects with a quick dropkick to the head.

Leone then rolls up to his feet, Mike Masters drags him in by the head and hits a couple of short-arm forearm smashes. Leone stumbles back and Mike Masters runs off the ropes, hitting a big forearm smash of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Leone drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Mike Masters gets to his feet and brings Leone to his feet by the hair. Mike Masters then levels Leone with a headbutt, he falls back to the ropes and Masters continues pummelling down on the head of Leone as he is rested up against the ropes. The ref steps in, forcing Mike Masters away from Leone.

HE: Masters showing that he's more than willing to go into the trenches with Leone, some mind-games former the former champ.

Keith Leone walks forward from the ropes, Mike Masters flips him into the air with a big back body drop. Leone stumbles up and Masters connects with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Mike Masters gets up to his feet, he places Keith Leone into a seated abdominal stretch. Masters drives a number of knees into the back before dragging up Leone and attempting a pumphandle slam but Leone fights his way out and lands on his feet to the side of Masters. Leone then drives Masters into the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Keith Leone rolls up to his feet and connects with a couple of big elbows to the stomach. He then runs off the ropes, connecting with another big elbow drop on Mike Masters. Leone stands waiting for Masters to rise, when he does so, Leone hits a boot to the gut and follows this up with a DDT. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Mike Masters drives the shoulder up off the mat. Keith Leone brings Masters to his feet in a front facelock. Leone nails a succession of knees into the face and Mike Masters falls back into the corner. Leone sprints in only for Masters to catch him on his shoulders.

He walks forward slightly and then drops Leone face-first into top turnbuckle. Masters then pulls Leone away from the corner and drops him with a reverse DDT. Cover.

HE: A real back and forth contest this one!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Leone is the man forced to kick out on this occasion. Masters stands over the former EWF Champion waiting for him to rise. When Leone does get to his feet, Mike Masters whips Leone into the ropes and then on the rebound, leaps into the air and connects with a beautiful hurracanrana!

Keith Leone rolls up to his feet and Masters kicks him in the stomach, before delivering a twisting neckbreaker. Cover.

Keith Leone gets the kick out again. Masters allows Leone to stumble up, he hits a boot into the stomach and follows it up with a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Masters locks in an armbar hold on Keith Leone, stomping away on the right arm continually. He then drags up Leone, he goes for an Irish whip but Leone reverses the momentum. Masters is sent hurtling towards the corner, Leone follows in only for Masters to connect with a Whisper In The Wind. He covers.

HA: Tremendous athleticism from Masters, he's putting on a tremendous showing this evening!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up. Masters goes to the ring apron, he waits for Leone to rise before attempting a flying forearm smash. Leone manages to dodge it, Masters lands on his feet. He runs at Leone, who counters with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Both men rise to their feet at the same time. Masters is the first man to throw a punch but Leone blocks, he fires back off a couple of big punches much to the delight of the crowd. Leone then fires in knife-edge chops to the chest which delights the crowd even more.

Eventually, Leone relents with the chops before allowing Mike Masters forward. Leone hits a boot to the gut...

HE: PILEDRIVER!

HA: Trademark Leone comeback is on here!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Leone brings Mike Masters to his feet, he hits another boot into the stomach before sending Masters flying with a double underhook suplex. Mike Masters stumbles up to his feet and Leone knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Keith Leone stands waiting for Mike Masters to rise following the kick out. He lifts Masters into the air, driving him down into the knee with a backbreaker. Masters gets to his feet, Leone takes him down with a drop toe hold. Leone then runs off the ropes, connecting with a knee lift. He covers.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Mike Masters. Leone drags him to his feet and hits a scoop slam, and then goes to the top rope...

HA: MOONSAULT!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

HE: We knew both of these men were desperate to get a momentum-boosting win, and they are really going toe to toe here to prove it.

Keith Leone allows Mike Masters to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and then lifts him onto his shoulders going for a tombstone piledriver. Masters sprints towards the ropes...

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Leone forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Masters goes on the attack, stomping away viciously on the body of the former world champion. Masters then goes to the top rope...

HE: And now the 450 splash. This has to be it for Masters!

Ref: 1...............................2................................Kick out!

HA: Incredible fight from Leone, what a match this is.

Mike Masters rolls to his feet, he then lifts Leone up to his feet and sets up for the gringo killer, only for Leone to counter with a back body drop. Masters stumbles to his feet.

HE: CONCUSS KICK!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's over! Finally this contest is over, and what a match it was!

HE: Keith Leone gets the win, but my word, Mike Masters pushed him to the very edge.

HA: These two left it all in that ring tonight, we know how much they wanted to prove that they still belong in the world title scene, and both men have shown tonight that they will not be lost in the shuffle.

HE: I think the champion's will realise just how difficult it's going to be to keep hold of those titles, although the support network provided by The Forgotten could prove crucial. I'd rather fight a war with others, than on my own.

*Leone slowly stirs to his feet, and has his hand raised by the ref as he stumbles back into the ropes out of exhaustion.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:09 pm

*Mr Jones is backstage after Keith Leones victory, Jones is approached by Tim Allen and his camera team

TA: A rare chance perhaps to get a few words with the boss. Mr Jones can we interrupt?

*Jones turns a scowl across his face but he takes a deep breath and smiles with gritted teeth

MJ: Of course Tim. Ask me anything?

TA: Tonight have we seen a new side to you that perhaps the fans at home have not seen before?

*Jones laughs briefly
MJ: I have always been me Tim. Maybe the fans are just starting to understand the real me

*Allen nods
TA: Maybe….

MJ: All I have ever wanted is to make 6CW the best it can be. Maybe in the past people have questioned the way I went about my business, perhaps I have followed a course of action that is not agreeable to all but all of it, everything, every last move, was for the benefit of this company. I assure you Tim I want just the same as the fans

I want nonstop action. I want 6CW to be the first thing people talk about around the water cooler at work, in the playgrounds at school. I want people to eat, sleep and breathe 6CW. That is all I ever wanted. This company means everything to me…. It always has, that is why I have fought so hard to stay in control. If I have crossed the line once or twice then that is because that is what the intensity of 6CW can do to you. Just look at the XTreme championship, it got out of hand, it went too far, but that is not the end for the competitors in that match. I am sure for the majority they had the best intentions, they wanted to entertain the fans, my decision is not a punishment for them, this is an opportunity, a huge chance for them to show they can be part of a 6CW that the future deserves.

This company has a huge history, matches that will long be remembered by everyone. But those days have gone

I am not saying things won’t get a little crazy now and again. This is Sports Entertainment after all. There is a time and a place for everything…

TA: So for fans of the hardcore era of days gone by there is hope?

MJ: This isn’t a PG show Tim. We are televised after the watershed for a reason but that doesn’t mean we can allow for undue risk being brought to our fans. That is where my decision was coming from, but like I said, this is an opportunity. The majority of the roster will be entered into this tournament

We have a huge array of stars. This is their time to shine

TA: Can you give any insight into the competitors?

*Jones smiles
MJ: My plans have changed somewhat because of the words of our new EWF champion but I can confirm that everyone except Joshua and Robin Reborn will take part in the first round

*Allen shakes his head
TA: Even Keith Leone. We have heard from him tonight and he has been impressive in his win against Mike Masters. What does that mean about the rematch he claims he is owed?

*Jones scowls again
MJ: Nobody is owed anything in this business. Keith Leone should know that better than most…

* He takes a deep breath
MJ: As I said everyone but the 6CW champion and the Gateway to Glory winner will take part!

TA: Wow that is a huge tournament, and will the final be at Night of Glory?

*Jones’ face softens
MJ: You are one step ahead of me Tim. Yes. At Night of Glory we will crown our new 6CW TV champion

Now if you will excuse me I have a piece of business to attend to

*Jones turns on his heels and walks out of shot as the scene changes

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:11 pm

*Cassius Zhi is stood backstage alone; he takes a sip of green tea from a paper cup and cracks his neck from side to side slowly and very deliberately

??: Can you believe we agreed to come to this s*** hole?

*Marshall Murdoch walks into view from behind
MM: I know towards the end money was tight in WF and we had to sleep head to toe, the whole roster. ………..Six of us crammed into a Fiat Punto but that was luxurious compared to this

*At that point a backstage crew member arrives and addresses Marshall

BC: Mr Murdoch. Sir. I have arranged for your deep tissue massage to start directly after the match and your light supper will be served at 11. The penthouse at the Sheraton wasn’t available so they have booked you into the presidential suite. Angela Merkel has been advised that her booking has been transferred to the Days Inn

Anything else I can get for you?

*Murdoch shakes his head
MM: No, I think I’m good. Cassius. You need a top up?

Green Tea or do you fancy something a little more fruity?

Marshall turns to the stage hand
MM: Do you have anything with citrus, maybe a twist of goji berry?

*Cassius remains silent his neck muscle twitching as he stares into the distance

MM: Okay. Maybe next time…… Looks like we are all good to go

*The stagehand walks out of shot
MM: Can you believe that. The Presidential suite. Tight fisted sons of a…

*Marshall’s eye is caught by the same thing that Cassius is focused on

MM: Just breathe big guy….

*The camera pans down the corridor. Lex Hart and Perfect Jack are stood with 6CW officials and a few steps behind them stood frozen on the spot is Miss Jessica, she is staring straight back at Zhi

Cassius takes a sip of tea, his eyes narrow….

A second later Jessica, Lex and Jack have walked out of view and the scene changes

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:12 pm

*Aaron Heath is sat backstage as Charles Kramer approaches. Heath goes to stand but Kramer raises a hand to stop him

CK: I’m not stopping long but wanted to ensure you realised the gravitas of the situation tonight. What your involvement in the Main Event represents?

*Heath raises an eyebrow appearing puzzled by the comments
AH: I assumed it is recognition of my achievements since my arrival in 6CW

*Kramer smiles
CK: Whilst you have been impressive it is for another reason I fear that you have been picked. You are young, desperate for success. This is a pivotal point in your time here. Remember that

*Heath stands annoyed by the comments
AH: Remind me what you do around here again?

*Kramer stays silent

AH: Your whispers behind the back of others may work in some circles but I am not so stupid as to miss the point you are trying to infer…

If this is a question of loyalty. Perhaps it is not I that should be bearing the brunt of the accusations!!

*Heath pushes his way past Kramer and strides out of shot

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:15 pm

Match Six
Robin Reborn & Thunder vs Cassius Zhi & Marshall Murdoch

HA: And now we've got tag team action for you here on Aftermath, and there is little more I can say than wow! I can't believe that we are going to witness a match like this, I can't believe two of the superstars that we are going to see competing in a 6CW ring this evening.

HE: For those who don't know what my brother Harold is talking about, let me take you back to Day of Reckoning and the Gateway to Glory match-up. We know that there is always a surprise or two in store, but me and my brother were shocked to see not one but two of 6WF's biggest stars making the crossover here to 6CW.

HA: Marshall Murdoch was a former 6WF European Champion, and widely described as the best wrestler to never win a world title in that company. And then, the one that shocked us all, a man whose appearance sent shockwaves through 6CW!

HE: That's right Harold, Cassius Zhi is here in 6CW, this is a three-time world champion and a company-defining superstar. Zhi had storied feuds in 6WF with men who have had huge impacts here in 6CW, the likes of Max Adamson, Lex Hart and JJ Johnson all know what he is about.

HA: While that was huge news, a big moment in the gateway to glory match, it pales in significance compared to what happened between the other team in this match-up.

HE: Robin Reborn and Thunder found themselves in the final three with Crime Lord. The International champion appeared to eliminate Reborn, and Thunder then sent himself and Crime Lord flying over the top rope. No-one knew who won, until we saw that Reborn had kept one foot dangling above the floor.

HA: It appeared to be a plan of action between the two men, it seems as if Thunder sacrificed himself to give Reborn the win, or perhaps more pertinently, to ensure The Forgotten didn't win another match on the night.

Green strobe lifting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as "Papercut" blares out through the speakers and Marshall Murdoch walks out to the stage. He kneels on the entrance ramp with his arms outstretched in a 'cross' formation before standing up after punching the air. Murdoch then paces down the ramp, and slides into the ring.

HA: Murdoch certainly made a big impact in the Gateway to Glory match, and he has set his sights on the very top men here in 6CW.

HE: I love him already, Murdoch has come in with a chip on his shoulder, an attitude that suggests he feels he's been mistreated and disregarded for too long and is now taking matters into his own hands.

"They Say" hits A crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. Cassius takes his time to walk to the ring – silently surveying the crowd. He enters the ring and nods at Murdoch.

HE: I still can't quite believe he's here, and he's certainly put everybody on notice, and put a few noses out of joint with the way he's come into the company.

HA: His performance at Gateway to Glory was scarily good, look how many of them it took to eliminate him. 6CW was put on notice that night.

"Heroes are hard to find" roars out and the crowd erupt into cheers as Thunder walks out through the curtains. He stands on the centre of the stage and taps his heart three times, pointing to the different sides of the arena as pyro's go off around him. He then walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands and then sliding into the ring.

HA: Thunder lost out to Joshua in a brutal match at Day of Reckoning, having already gone through a handicap match. That he came so close to winning the GTG is testament to his ability and fight.

HE: But the fact he was willing to sacrifice himself shows just why he's destined to be a nearly man, he just doesn't have that killer instinct that all the great champions do.

Smoke sprays up in the centre of the entrance and then "Stronger" plays around the arena and the crowd go even louder as Robin Reborn jumps through into a forward roll. He leaps to his feet and salutes the crowd, before sprinting down the ramp and diving into the ring. He leaps to his feet, him and Thunder shake hands and then glare across at their opponents who glare back coolly.

HA: Reborn defeated the odds, entering the GTG at the start and lasting all the way through to the end, and now he goes to Night of Glory to main event against a world champion of his choice. He shut some critics up at Day of Reckoning.

HE: It was incredible stamina, but how much did that take out of him, both mentally and physically? How is he going to cope tonight against two relentless, intense competitors like Murdoch and Zhi?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, and Thunder steps forward for his team and it's Murdoch who begins. Marshall goes on the attack immediately, aiming punches at Thunder but he manages to block a right hand, before pulling Murdoch down into a jawbreaker hold.

Murdoch stumbles backwards, Thunder bounces off the ropes and takes the former 6WF star down to the canvas with a clothesline. Murdoch rolls up, Thunder scoops him onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

HA: Welcome to 6CW Marshall! Thunder on the attack early!

Thunder locks in an armbar hold on Marshall Murdoch, he then drives a number of knees down into the shoulder. He hauls Murdoch to his feet and then connects with an undertaker-style arm wrench. Marshall rolls up and Thunder hits him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch again gets the shoulder up off the canvas and Thunder once more applies the armbar. He drags Murdoch up, and walks towards the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and then along it, nailing an old school on the former 6WF man. Thunder immediately climbs up to the top rope, the crowd pop as he hits a split-legged moonsault. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Thunder allows Murdoch to his feet, he then scoops Marshall up onto his shoulders. Murdoch stands pummeling down on the head of Thunder continually, until he manages to free himself and land on his feet behind Thunder. Murdoch grabs him by the waist and throws him out across the ring with the American suplex. Murdoch drags Thunder to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Marshall drags up Thunder, he then fires in a number of stiff forearm smashes to the chin that back Thunder into the corner. Murdoch follows that up with a number of quick roundhouse kicks to the abdomen before then stepping back. Thunder stumbles forward and Murdoch bounces off the ropes, hitting a bulldog. Cover.

HE: Murdoch is now coming back into this one, taking the attack to Thunder with that fast-paced, beat-them-down style that he has become renowned for.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Murdoch finally looks to slow things down, driving knees down into the back before applying a seated rear waistlock. He hauls Thunder up to his feet, and then drives him into the mat with a pumphandle slam. Thunder sits up, Murdoch hits a dropkick to the face. He makes the cover.

Thunder kicks out. Marshall applies a side headlock on Thunder before throwing him into the corner. Murdoch then makes the tag to Cassius Zhi...

HA: They may boo him, but you have to think that these fans are buzzing with anticipation to see Zhi in action for the first time.

Cassius steps in, he looks Thunder up and down with a smirk before hitting a spinning shoot kick to the stomach. He follows that up by placing a boot against the throat of Thunder, breaking just before the 5 count. Zhi holds his hand up in mock innocence, before leaping into the air and connecting with an enzaguri kick. Cover.

Zhi takes a few steps back, waiting for Thunder to rise before running in and taking him down with an elbow smash. Thunder rolls up, and Cassius fires in a number of short elbows into the face of the fan favourite. Thunder falls into the ropes, Zhi whips him across the ring and connects with a belly to belly suplex into a pin.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HE: One hell of a start from Zhi here, handing out some serious punishment to Thunder here.

Cassius gets to his feet, he smiles as Thunder begins to sit up. He nails a series of sharp roundhouse kicks up into the abdomen of Thunder, ala Daniel Bryan, and then follows that with a huge kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Thunder kicks out, Zhi walks to the corner and is happy to tag out. Marshall Murdoch steps into the ring, he drags up Thunder and grabs him by the leg, before throwing him out across the ring with an exploder suplex. Thunder stumbles up and is flattened by another roundhouse kick.

HA: Thunder taking even more punishment after his three matches at Day of Reckoning, how does he keep going?!

Murdoch gets up to his feet, he allows Thunder to his feet before scooping him onto his shoulders for the Texan slam, only for Thunder to manufacture his way into a sunset flip pin. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

The pair roll up simultaneously, Marshall throws a punch which Thunder manages to block, he then grabs Murdoch in and plants him to the canvas with a big Rock Bottom!

Both men are down and the fans chant loudly for Thunder as he inches ever closer to the corner. Murdoch does so too, and manages to get there first, tagging in Zhi. He runs in, and drops a big elbow down into the back of Thunder, halting his momentum.

Zhi gets up, smirking at Reborn. He then mockingly boots away at Thunder, rolling him over before hitting a leaping knee drop. He covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

HA: Cassius Zhi stopped Thunder just as he was in desperate need of a tag...wait there, what's happening here? Is that?

HE: It's Liam Wood Harold, the new EWF Champion!

HA: What's he doing out here?

HE: I don't know, but it appears that he's heading in our direction. What a treat!

*Wood walks around to the announce table, Zhi looks at him, as do Murdoch and Reborn. Wood demands a chair and then joints Henry and Harold.

HE: Liam, good evening, to what do we owe the pleasure?

LW: Well, what is a show without it's champion Henry? I am out here to add some much-needed entertainment to proceedings, because these four were boring the hell out of me quite frankly.

Cassius drags up Thunder, and then boots him in the stomach. He throws him down to the canvas with a snap suplex. Thunder rolls up to his feet, Zhi drives a knee up into the stomach and that is followed up with a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Zhi places a boot down across the throat of Thunder, before choking him out, again breaking just before the 5 count. This is followed with a couple of big elbows down into the face. He waits for Thunder to rise, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a swinging heel kick. Cover.

HA: Liam, you must be quite enjoying this beat-down being given to Thunder? Not exactly best of friends are you?

LW: It's not an unfamiliar sight though is it Harold, this is all that happened to Thunder at Day of Reckoning.

HE: And your thoughts on the job Murdoch and Zhi are doing here?

LW: Like I said, everyone does this to Thunder. In fact, I declare myself disappointed in what I've seen, I expected...more. They are no threat to my title.

Cassius drags Thunder to his feet, he sets up for a suplex but Thunder blocks. He counters with a big suplex of his own, keeping the hold applied. He drags up Zhi, nailing a 2nd suplex. He drags up Cassius...

HA: THREE AMIGO'S SUPLEX! THUNDER NEEDS THE TAG!

Zhi and Thunder crawl to the corners, Cassius gets the tag again! Murdoch storms the ring, he picks Thunder up. Marshall goes for a boot to the stomach, Thunder catches it and takes him down with an STO. Thunder then runs the ropes, hitting a rolling thunder.

He then leaps to his feet and to a huge pop, dives to the corner and makes the tag to Robin Reborn!

HA: Reborn into the match for the first time!

Reborn springboards into the ring, knocking Marshall down with a flying forearm smash. He then sprints towards the ring apron, sending Zhi off the apron with a big dropkick.

He turns around, Marshall runs at him but Reborn counters with a drop toe hold and Murdoch's head hits the top turnbuckle. Reborn rolls him up...

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Marshall powers the shoulder up off the canvas. The pair get to their feet, Reborn immediately drops Murdoch with a big roundhouse kick to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Robin Reborn locks in an armbar, before hauling Murdoch up to his feet. He then knocks him down with a big clothesline. Marshall stumbles up, and Reborn hits a spinebuster. He then goes up to the top rope...

HA: Diving elbow drop! Reborn is on fire here!

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

HE: Liam, what did you make of Reborn's win at Day of Reckoning, and also his chances should he choose to chase your title?

LW: Well I haven't agreed with much of what you two have come out with tonight but you were right Henry, I don't know how Reborn fluked that win. And as for my title, I think he has more brains than that. He knows he'd stand no chance with the world eater.

Reborn makes the tag out to Thunder, he goes to the top rope. The GTG winner hits a gutbuster on Marshall, and Thunder then leaps off the top rope nailing an over the castle. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

Marshall forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Thunder gets up to his feet, he knocks Murdoch down with a cactus clothesline. He then waits for Murdoch to rise, before running out of the corner...

HA: TORNADO DDT!

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Thunder re-tags Reborn. He steps into the ring, Marshall runs in and Reborn takes him down with a head-scissors. Murdoch pops to his feet and hits a snap DDT!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Reborn allows Marshall Murdoch to his feet, he leaps up onto his shoulders for a hurracanrana. Momentarily it appears Marshall will block, only for Reborn to counter with a hurracanrana takedown. Murdoch rolls into the corner, Robin Reborn sprints in...

HA: Helluva kick!

Ref: 1...........................2.....................Kick out!

Murdoch barely gets the shoulder up in time. Reborn allows him to his feet, he then leaps into the air going for the world-star but Murdoch pushes him back down to the mat.

Reborn rolls up, Murdoch lines up the Marshall Law...

HA: Ducks the trouble in paradise...WORLDSTAR CONNECTS THIS TIME!

HE: WHAT A SEQUENCE OF MOVES!

Ref: 1.............................2...................................Cassius Zhi breaks the pinfall!

This brings Thunder into the ring, he picks up Zhi and pummels away at him with big punches. Thunder runs the ropes...

HA: Like a re-run of Gateway to Glory! Thunder sends both men crashing to the outside...

Reborn is the first up to his feet, he edges towards the corner and goes up to the top rope...

*Suddenly the eerily familiar sound of a beating heart rings out around the arena, and the crowd descend into boos. The stadium is plunged into darkness, a spotlight then shines on the stage...

HE: JOSHUA IS HERE!

HA: I thought he had the night off?!

HE: I don't think Jones tells Joshua what to do.

LW: Screw this, I've had enough!

HA: Where's he going?!

As Reborn watches Joshua stalking down the rampway, Liam Wood leaves his seat and climbs up onto the ring apron, drilling Reborn in the back of the head with the EWF Title and sending Reborn falling off the top rope down to the canvas.

HA: God damn it, what the hell was Wood doing there?

HE: It's time for Reborn to learn exactly what the main event scene entails!

Joshua reaches the ring, he steps in as Wood proceeds to beat down on Reborn in the corner with a series of big stomps. Joshua soon joins his fellow world champion in beating down on Reborn in the corner with stomps and punches, long after the bell rang for the DQ.

Joshua and Wood turn around to see Marshall Murdoch stirring to his feet, for a few moments he stands and glares back at the two world champions, as Zhi rolls into the ring to join him, still groggy after Thunder's big clothesline to the outside.

HA: Are we going to see this?! Is this really going to happen?

The four men stare each other down for a moment, the crowd are on tenterhooks until slowly Zhi and Murdoch walk backwards towards the ropes, and even give a little nod as they step to the outside.

Wood resumes his beat-down of Reborn in the corner, when the crowd then erupt as Thunder climbs onto the ring apron and up to the top rope! He dives down onto Joshua, clutching him by the throat in a sleeper hold!

Thunder hangs on for all he's worth but Joshua counters with a big judo throw down from the shoulders, driving Thunder into the canvas. Thunder rolls to his feet, and Joshua flattens him with a big boot.

Wood is shown pummeling down on the head of Reborn, the duo then swap as Joshua chokes out Reborn in the corner as Wood sprints in and connects with a shining wizard on Reborn. He slumps down, Wood picks up Reborn and throws him into the path of Joshua...

HE: GO TO HELL!

Joshua then drags up Thunder, hitting a couple of clubbing blows to the head and Thunder staggers backwards...

HA: THE WORLD EATER!

HE: Well, I would say that a message has well and truly been delivered tonight from our two world champions, to two of their biggest challengers and to everyone else in 6CW with designs on the world championship.

HA: It all came about from the distraction of Joshua and Wood's blindside attack of Reborn, but what a beat-down it was.

HE: It's a brutal welcome back for Reborn, and just a continuation of things for Thunder.

*Aftermath goes to a commercial with Wood and Joshua stood tall in the middle of the ring, title belts in hand.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:19 pm

*Mr Jones is sat in his office as the door opens and in walks Jimmy Phillips.

MJ: James, apologies for asking you in here before such an important match but I wanted to assure you that your position in this company is still secure. Whilst the arrangements of the past may have been, shall we say disbanded? You have continued to remain a loyal servant. And for that you will be rewarded

*Phillips smiles but talks through gritted teeth
JP: All I need is a chance. I am not asking for favours. My talent alone is all I need when presented with the right circumstance

MJ: Your confidence is almost as impressive as your stature James but tonight is an environment when chance cannot be allowed to play out. The identities of the other competitors in your match must not have come as a surprise to you. They are all as deserving as the next

*Phillips nods
JP: My focus is on Crime Lord.

MJ: Good luck James

*Phillips nods and exits the room as the door closes Jones’s mobile phone beeps, he takes out the phone and upon reading the message a huge smile appears on his face

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:19 pm

??: What do you want??

Crime Lord is exiting his dressing room as Charles Kramer approaches. Kramer stretches his arms out wide before tucking his cane under his arm

CK: I come in peace champ. Just offering my well wishes. The deck is stacked against you on this one. Mr Jones is definitely signalling his intentions here

CL: Is that a threat?

Kramer smiles and shakes his head
CK: Would I be so stupid as to do that?

Crime Lord shakes his head in disdain
CL: You have aligned yourself with Jones so answer that one yourself Charles, although given your previous. I shouldn’t be surprised

Kramer smirks
CK: We have all made business decisions to further ourselves that in the short term appear questionable Crime Lord or have you forgotten your previous association to the Church of Hero?

Crime Lord nods and mockingly claps
CL: You are a leech, you drained the blood of 6WF and now you are here only for your own personal power trip. At least I am honest with my intentions. I don’t claim to be anything else than myself

Jones knew what he was taking on, he misunderstood our arrangements and overplayed his hand. I was only ever here to further myself. I am not here to prop up the broken foundations of the Forgotten. I am neither a lost soul nor a puppet to control. I am not concerned by the threat of anyone in this match. What can they offer compared to me?

Jones can play his games; he can throw all the obstacles he likes. I warned him what would happen

Crime Lord scowls, his face contorted
CL: I do not care for the war he faces but this fight is one he cannot win!!

Crime Lord shoves past Kramer towards the ringside area

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:21 pm

Main Event
INT Championship Ladder Match
Crime Lord © vs Aaron Heath vs Jimmy Phillips vs Lex Hart vs Cameron Faith

HA: What an Aftermath it's been and it's not over yet...next up we have a main event that could headline any Pay Per View...a five man ladder match for Crime Lord's International Title!

HE: That's right and lets hope justice is served after the way Crime Lord turned on The Forgotten and Mr Jones they way he did...

Boos ring around the arena as “I thought the Law” by The Clash roars from the speaker and the UK Champion Cameron Faith struts out on to the stage with his belt proudly displayed over his shoulder

HA: Cameron Faith is looking to do something that very few people have done...he is looking to hold two title belts at once and with the way he's been fighting since cashing in and becoming the UK Champion he might just be the man to do it!

HE: True but this man in particular might have something to say about that

As Faith reaches the ring the boos continue as “Time Bomb Baby” by Megaman 5000 begins to play bringing a focused Aaron Heath out to the ring, Heath locks eyes with Faith and quickly makes his way to the ring, the two men trash talking

HE: No love lost between these two men...Both have held Faith UK Title but with Faith cashing in on Heath...Faith's reign is the more impressive

HA: That's right, these two from the moment they met seemed destined to feud and have shown that not only are they willing to do anything to win but that they are two of the future stars of this company!

The boo's once again continue as By Myself by Linkin Park begins to play and Lex Hart swaggers out with a confident look on his face

HA: The Perfect Execution member is hot off the back of a win over The Red Arrows and will be looking to take that momentum in to this match to claim gold for the first time since his return to the company...Hart is a former 6CW Champion but tonight could be become the International Champion?

HE: If anyone can do it here tonight its Lex, he's shown in the past that he can come out on top against the odds...he thrives under this sort of pressure

Hart reaches the ring mocking the men already in before “Riot” begins to fill the air and Jimmy Phillips makes his way towards the three other men already in the ring

HE: THIS is my pick to win; he's got the backing of Mr Jones and is ready to show the world why they call him the Talent!

HA: I'm going to assume that Jones has told him to get the job done here tonight and to take back the International Title away from Crime Lord...

HE: I honestly think Mr Jones will be happy as long as Crime Lord leaves here tonight empty handed!

As the fans boo down at the ring the four men each take their position as “Out Of The Black” by Royal Blood rips from the speakers causing the fans to give the first positive reaction, Crime Lord walks out with a scowl across his face and lifts the International Title high in to the air

HA: Here he is...the Iron Man of 6CW...Crime Lord!

HE: He's about to realise that life without Mr Jones is NOT going to be a walk in the park, in the ring are four men who will happily throw him from the top of the ladder to claim their spot and none more so than Jimmy Phillips!

Crime Lord slowly makes his way down to the ring, locking eyes with Jimmy Phillips and rolling in to the ring

HA: Who would have thought that after Crime Lord had beaten Thunder for the International Title that it would end like this?! Mr Jones played a part in helping Crime Lord claim the title and it was actions like that that which ultimately caused Crime Lord to rebel against The Forgotten!

HE: He should be more grateful...Mr Jones gave him everything he had today and it's about to be taken away by one of these four men in the ring!

Crime Lord climbs in to the ring and hands the belt to the referee, Crime Lord's eyes still locked on Phillips as the fans start a pre-emptive “THIS IS AWESOME” chant, almost forgetting that just seconds ago they were booing four out of the five men. The ref connects the belt to the hanger before it is lifted high in to the air; all five men watch it rise as the referee quickly makes his way to the safety of the ringside area

HE: You could cut the tension with a knife...five men ready to battle for one of the most prestigious belts in the company...four men who deserve it! Let's hope they take the belt of that traitor Crime Lord!

HA: Oh will you give an unbiased view for once...whoever wins this is about to go through hell and deserves it...wow! It looks like Aaron Heath isn't waiting around!

Seconds before the bell goes Heath bursts across the ring hitting a huge clothesline to the UK Champion Cameron Faith that causes both men to flip over the top rope crashing on to the ground below, both men are up instantly though but as they begin to brawl on the outside Lex Hart charges towards the ropes hitting a huge suicide dive that causes all three men to crash in to the security barrier leaving Crime Lord and Jimmy Phillips stood in the ring on opposite sides, the fans up on their feet already as the former stable mates lock eyes on each other

HE: Time for Crime Lord to find out what happens when you turn on a man like Michael Jones...Jimmy Phillips has a message!

HA: The fans are on their feet, these two men are ready...it's time to go to war

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:21 pm

Both men slowly start to walk across the ring, the tension unbearable for the fans before both men suddenly change pace, bursting across the ring and unleashing furious strikes in the centre of the ring, neither backing down or giving any ground. On the outside Lex Hart has set up a ladder across the ring apron and security barrier and amazes the fans hitting a huge suplex on Cameron Faith that sends him back first across the propped up ladder, he then drags a table from under the ring setting it up but before he can use it Aaron Heath begins to land hard punches. The attention turns back to the ring where Phillips and Crime Lord continue to land strikes with Phillips able to take control after a well-placed knee

HA: These two men have gone from team mates to enemies in such a short time

HE: Crime Lord was never part of the team, he was only in the Forgotten for himself...Mr Jones gave him that title and THIS is how he repays him?!

On the outside Heath looks to hit a suplex of his own on to the propped up ladder but Hart reverses instead lifting Heath and slamming him gut first across the ladder. In the ring Phillips looks for the Touch Down rock bottom but Crime Lord is able to battle free with rapid elbows

HA: I think that was one of Crime Lord's issues! He didn't like the way The Forgotten did things and he isn't someone who can sit back...oh god! What an impact!

As Crime Lord and Phillips trades blows Lex Hart slides back in to the ring with a ladder charging at both men taking them both down and causing them to hit the ground, Crime Lord manages to get up first but Lex reacts quickly using the ladder like a battling ram delivering a shot to the face that causes Crime Lord to roll out of the ring. Phillips is up next and is able to duck the ladder shot causing Hart to drop the ladder leaning it on to the ropes. Phillips bounces off the ropes and returns but Hart hits a back body drop on the groggy star bringing Phillips down to earth with a bang right on top of the propped up ladder, once again Phillips rolls out of the ring leaving Hart in the ring alone

HA: This one could be over early, Hart has had a hand in taking out all four of his opponents and now he has to climb!

HE: He needs to be quick though, none of these men will be down for long!

Hart taps his head showing his ring smarts to the crowd causing them to boo before placing the ladder under the title and beginning to climb but as he does both Heath and Faith make their way back in leaving Hart half way up with both men targeting the former 6CW Champion

HE: I don't envy Lex Hart right now...he took out Cameron and Aaron moments ago and it looks like they're about to repay the compliment...but can they work together?!

HA: WOW! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER...SUPERKICK!

The fans are impressed as the replay shows Aaron Heath pulling Lex Hart down in to the path of a Cameron Faith Superkick that hits with so much force that Hart's feet lift off the ground causing him to hit the ground with a bump before rolling on to the ring apron, clearly seeing stars. As the action returns Heath and Faith have begun to berate each other, pointing at the International Title and claiming it was their time.

HA: These two men have become bitter enemies over the UK Title over the past month or so and now it looks like more championship gold is going to push that feud further along!

HE: Well their great talents but they need to react quickly! WOW! SUPERKICK!

HA: NO! Heath ducks under...what reactions!

Heath ducks under the superkick, moving around the back of Faith before locking his arms around the waist of the smaller man looking for a huge German suplex only for Faith to run straight at the ladder dragging Heath with him. As the pair reach the ladder Faith is able to duck under dragging Heath face first in to the side of the ladder and breaking up the grip of Heath who slumps over the rung of the ladder. Faith keeps up the momentum bouncing off the ropes before amazing the fans as he jumps through the rung of the ring catching Heath with a DTT that leaves him down, Faith begins to climb

HA: Hart is still seeing stars...Aaron Heath has begun to stir but this is a great chance for Cameron Faith to become a double belt holder!

HE: That DDT took it out of him though...the energy it took to dive though the ladder and hit that picture perfect DDT is impossible to describe if you've never been in a match like this before in your life!

Faith continues to make his way up the ladder but finds himself caught out as Crime Lord charges back in, climbing up the same side as Faith and shocking the fans by hitting a huge German Suplex from almost the top of the ladder leaving both men down for a second before Crime Lord gets up. As Crime Lord reaches his feet though a second ladder comes in to play with Jimmy Phillips smashing it in to the gut of Crime Lord causing him to drop to the mat

HE: You can't keep Phillips down...and it looks like he has plans for his former team mate!

HA: This does not look good and is the prime example of just why these matches shorten careers!

In the ring Phillips begins to arrange the two ladder, using the one in the middle of the ring to prop the other between it and the turnbuckle, building a makeshift bridge between the ladder and the turnbuckle post, Phillips then picks up Crime Lord who reacts with a head-butt that staggers Phillips for a moment, Crime Lord looks for another but Phillips hits an impressive knee to the gut followed by a big snap suplex before once again picking Crime Lord up and shouting at Heath who is now up to help him take Crime Lord out!

HA: These matches push you to do things you wouldn't expect yourself to do...for some that includes working with members of the Forgotten!

HE: This just goes to show how smart Aaron Heath really is!

Jimmy Phillips picks Crime Lord up on to his shoulders in the electric chair position as Aaron Heath climbs up the turnbuckle

HE: DOOMSDAY DEVICE!

HA: NO! Cameron Faith makes the save dragging Heath from the turnbuckle to the outside!

HE: HERE COMES LEX HART! WHAT INNOVATION!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:22 pm

A holy sh*t chant begins to build around the arena as the replay shows Jimmy Phillips turning around with Crime Lord on his shoulders only to have Lex Hart use the ladder propped between the turnbuckle and the other ladder, running along it and hitting a huge Flatliner RKO on Crime Lord that sends Phillips crashing to the mat as well. On the outside Faith charges Heath hard in to the ring steps before rolling in and walking in to the path of Lex Hart in the ring.

HA: Lex Hart and Cameron Faith...men both famous for their time in 6WF, men who would both love to claim victory here today!

HE: Here comes Jimmy Phillips to join them as well….He seems dazed by that modified doomsday device but the important thing is that Crime Lord is out for the count after such a huge impact!

Hart and Faith turn their attention a dazed Phillips who drags himself up, turning in to the path of a Cameron Faith

HE: SUPERKICK!

Which sends him staggering in to the path of Lex Hart

HA: FLATLINER!

The fans cheer like crazy as the replay shows Phillips getting caught with the Superkick/RKO combination before the attention goes back to the ring where Lex Hart and Cameron Faith have begun to exchange strikes, Hart ducks under a high kick attempt from Faith and hits a spinning back kick of his own that doubles the UK Champion over before Hart lifts Faith in to powerbomb position before charging across the ring and aiming for the ladder that was set up across the ring apron and barrier earlier in the match

HE: Lex Hart is about to powerbomb Cameron Faith out of the ring!

HA: NO! Faith drops down the back...Aaron Heath back in and what a kick!

Heath lands a big kick to the head of Hart that staggers him before Faith pushes him towards Heath

HA: BACK BODY DROP FROM AARON HEATH!

HE: Lex Hart has to be broken in half! Back-dropped from inside the ring down to the outside and through the ladder and for the second time in the match Aaron Heath and Cameron Faith have worked together perfectly to take out a former 6CW World Champion in the form of Lex Hart!

HA: If these two men didn't hate each other they'd make a perfect team...they have greatness in their future but right now all they can see is taking each other out!

Phillips and Crime Lord begin to stir after their respective huge bumps as Lex Hart lies in the twisted metal of the ladder on the outside. In the ring the exhausted figures of Cameron Faith and Aaron Heath have begun to climb the ladder in the middle of the ring, the second ladder still propped between it and the turnbuckle post. Heath climbs quickest, managing to get a hand on to the International Title only for Faith to land elbow shots to the gut that stop him in his tracks. Heath reacts well though joining Faith, who is stood on the propped up ladder, and landing a knee to the gut that doubles the Scottish superstar over

HA: What is going through the mind of Aaron Heath here?! He's got a sick look in his eyes!

HE: OH MY GOD! HE CALLS THAT THE DEAD END!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:22 pm

HA: Aaron Heath has taken out Cameron Faith but that impact took it out of him as well...

Another Holy Sh*t chant rises up as the replay shows Heath managing to hit a HUGE Dead End Sit Out Powerbomb on top of the propped up ladder that causes the ladder to snap causing both men to roll out of the ring in pain leaving the ring empty apart from one man

HE: Oh no...Phillips get up...this cannot be happening!

The fans get to their feet as Crime Lord begins to push himself up to his feet using the ropes, Hart has begun to stir but the impact of snapping through the ladder has clearly taken him out, Faith and Heath attempt to recover but their impact with the ladder has also left them down and out

HA: There is nobody to stop Crime Lord right now...he begins to climb and the fans will him up every step of the way!

HE: This isn't good...the boss is here!

To the shock of the fans as Crime Lord's hand reaches the belt his progress is halted as Mr Jones rushes to the ring and clings on to Crime Lord's leg for dear life, managing to drag him down from the ladder but as Crime Lord's feet hit the ground he instantly grabs Jones by the collar of his suit and raises his fist

HA: Mr Jones has put himself in the firing line!

HE: PHILLIPS WITH THE SAVE!

The crowd boo like crazy as at the last second Phillips is able to save Mr Jones landing a forearm to the back of Crime Lord forcing him to let Jones go allowing him to escape from the ring. Crime Lord fights back though elbowing Phillips away before beginning to climb the ladder again, Phillips climbs the other side and the two men reach the top, fighting to be the last man remaining

HA: Two men remain on their feet and right now they are 15 feet above the ring...

HE: Stick in their Jimmy!

Jones watches on, willing Phillips to take Crime Lord out but Crime Lord begins to land repeated head-butts high above the ring before slamming the face of The Talent in to the top of the ladder, pushing Phillips with all his strength

HA: What a crash! Jimmy Phillips sent flying from the top of the ladder and down through the table...Crime Lord is a fingertip away!

As Jimmy Phillips crashes down 20 feet down through the table in front of Jones a smile covers the face of Crime Lord who sits on top of the ladder and reaches up while looking down at Jones

HE: NO! NO! NO! Someone get in there and stop this traitor!

Suddenly Aaron Heath, Lex Hart and Cameron Faith all drag themselves on to the ring apron...

HA: Too late! Crime Lord pulls the title free...Crime Lord retains the International Title after a brutal match...the odds were stacked but he proved once again why they call him The Iron Man!

The fans are on their feet congratulating Crime Lord as he drops from the ladder, pushing the ladder away before dropping down to one knee, the title down in front of him. On the stage Jones watches on with a furious expression etched across his face, his eyes locked on Crime Lord as Crime Lord stares right back at the 6CW Owner.

HA: Crime Lord was put up against four men ready to take him out, four men ready to take his title and he overcame the odds and you can see just how angry Michael Jones is about that fact!

HE: Mark my words brother, Mr Jones ALWAYS has the last laugh...

HA: Well tonight the smile is on the face of one man and one man only...what on earth...SECURITY...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:23 pm

Suddenly the fans are shocked as a hooded man pushes through the crowd before leaping the guard rail and rolling in to the ring. As the man reaches his feet in the ring he instantly pounces on to Crime Lord locking in a rear naked choke that causes the International Champion to struggle trying his best to break free. Two security members rush out but as they reach Jones at ringside he stops them in their tracks

HA: What the hell is going on?! Crime Lord is being attacked and he's just letting it happen!

HE: We have seen too many security members injured over the past few weeks, he's being safety conscious

HA: That's BS and you know it...

Crime Lord continues to struggle, the fatigue clearly showing as the attacker synchs in the choke even more, locking his legs around the waist of the International Champion causing Crime Lord to fade away, as he is left out cold Crime Lord throws futile punches before his hands drop to the mat. Mr Jones to the shock of the fans begins to clap as the attacker in the ring reaches his feet and pulls back his hood revealing his true identity to the further shock of the crowd.

HA: Conor Anderson is here in 6CW?!

HE: I thought he was still in jail...

HA: This is disgraceful...Crime Lord just went through a brutal ladder match and now he's getting jumped from behind and choked out?!

HE: It's called having a plan B and it's what makes Mr Jones the boss...and what a plan B...a World Champion from multiple organisations around the world is now here and fighting for Mr Jones...Crime Lord is going to regret the day he turned on a man who just wanted the best for him!

HA: Jones hasn’t changed, he doesn’t care about anything but getting what he wants, no matter the cost. Somebody needs to put an end to this

HE: This is the future of 6CW Harold. Mr Jones has a vision
HA: But at what cost Henry. The soul of this once great company is being eaten away every day it remains in the hands of that man

As the show ends Mr Jones finally allows security to enter the ring to, the pair handcuff Anderson and lead him out of the ring, as he passes Jones the pair share a smile before the show goes off air.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down