The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women!

+2
TRUSSMAN66
ONETWOFOREVER
6 posters

Go down

Women! Empty Women!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 am

How many fighters careers have been directly or in-directly ruined by the fairer sex? It seems that so many ex-champs have had their careers cut short or harmed by the influence of the woman in their lives. Should fighters be aware of the threat that is posed by woman who relish the limelight as much as their men? Fighters such as Tyson, Pep, La Motta, Robinson, Gatti, Mayweather, Valero all seem to have had or are having "issues" with woman.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Women! Empty Re: Women!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:11 pm

You can't help falling in love can you.....

What do you want him to say "I'd like to take you out but can you confirm you are not a b**ch..

Give it a rest.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 pm

The same would apply, ( as would the reverse, ) in every single walk of life since the dawn of time. Unlikely that boxers would be affected any more than anybody else.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Tyson has nobody to blame but himself for his career in my eyes, he was a lunatic.

Mayweather the same, but his career hasn't been effected by it all, he's not a lunatic just a control freak, it's his own doing why he hasn't had bigger fights.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Why he hasn't had bigger fights!!

He's the top earner in the sport..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:Tyson has nobody to blame but himself for his career in my eyes, he was a lunatic.

Mayweather the same, but his career hasn't been effected by it all, he's not a lunatic just a control freak, it's his own doing why he hasn't had bigger fights.

With Tyson I'm willing to believe that AT SOME LEVEL he has lacked the input and instruction he actually needed to grow into a well-adjusted and balanced young man. It's not a get out of jail free card, but I do think his upbringing and handling were in some ways to his detriment, no matter that he was still ultimately responsible for his own actions.

As for the bigger fights thing...Truss has it right. The only big fight Mayweather missed so far is Pacquiao.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm

what man in the world isn't affected by a women every single day?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down