The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

+18
Michaels, Sean
pauline1981
Sir. badgerhands
Imperial Ghosty
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
ONETWOFOREVER
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
The Galveston Giant
BALTIMORA
Russ010
Steffan
Scottrf
88Chris05
HumanWindmill
huw
WelshDevilRob
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention - Page 3 Empty Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by WelshDevilRob Mon 06 Jun 2011, 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Former 'Rocky V' co-star and WBO heavyweight champion, Tommy Morrison caught up with http://www.ringnews24.com about many things, including his main battle in life to prove that he does not have the HIV virus, a potential movie career, his boxing career and the fans.

Read on to see what Tommy had to say about himself, his thoughts and goals up until now:

First of all, Tommy, how do you feel in yourself? Are you feeling just as good as always?

Nothing in my life has ever changed other than me being kicked out of boxing. My health remains the same. I have never had any symptoms. I feel invigorated as I work my way towards another World Championship.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/27769-ringnews24com-talks-to-tommy-morrison.html

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Adam D (Hobo) wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:There's no smoke without fire guys.

Yes there is. Quite often as well. It is a ridiculous saying and always will be.

He's clearly never mixed water with an alkali metal........

clap Laugh OK

Christ, I never made it past GCSE Chemistry so I am not even going to pretend I understand. I would take a wild guess that it makes smoke without fire? See what I did there?

haha well done class, it makes smoke and pretty colours......and in the case of Caesium and above - a bloody great big bang (even with a tiny amount). Great stuff.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:27 pm

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Yes there is. Quite often as well. It is a ridiculous saying and always will be.

clap Laugh OK

Fellow geek Hobo??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Adam D (Hobo) wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

clap Laugh OK

Fellow geek Hobo??

Wrestling fan and science geek. Bet the ladies are beating the door down.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

At least he has a charming personality.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3