The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

+18
Michaels, Sean
pauline1981
Sir. badgerhands
Imperial Ghosty
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
ONETWOFOREVER
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
The Galveston Giant
BALTIMORA
Russ010
Steffan
Scottrf
88Chris05
HumanWindmill
huw
WelshDevilRob
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention - Page 2 Empty Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by WelshDevilRob Mon 06 Jun 2011, 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Former 'Rocky V' co-star and WBO heavyweight champion, Tommy Morrison caught up with http://www.ringnews24.com about many things, including his main battle in life to prove that he does not have the HIV virus, a potential movie career, his boxing career and the fans.

Read on to see what Tommy had to say about himself, his thoughts and goals up until now:

First of all, Tommy, how do you feel in yourself? Are you feeling just as good as always?

Nothing in my life has ever changed other than me being kicked out of boxing. My health remains the same. I have never had any symptoms. I feel invigorated as I work my way towards another World Championship.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/27769-ringnews24com-talks-to-tommy-morrison.html

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:05 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Are you telling me the moon landings were fake!!!

You guys spoil everything.

My new piece.....don't worry action man figures are immune..from the virus!

Apparently some classifide footage was recently released to the media showing a follow up mission to the moon. Allegedly explains why no one ever went back since.........

Ps. I thought only gays could get AIDS?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:06 pm

pauline1981 wrote:tommy was great in rocky

Didn't realise their relationship was that close....you must have the Director's "Special" Cut

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:10 pm

Guys - if you want to talk about conspiracy theories in general, there is a thread in the off topic section where people outside of the boxing section (they do exist) would be more than happy to join in and give you a fresh view. https://www.606v2.com/t13049-conspiracy-theories

However, this is a thread about Tommy Morrison and his HIV claims. It has gone wildly off topic.

Can we please try and get it back on topic please
?

If my previous comments are ignored, the thread will be locked.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:12 pm

I think Tommy Morrison looks like Chavo Guerrero.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:13 pm

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:Guys - if you want to talk about conspiracy theories in general, there is a thread in the off topic section where people outside of the boxing section (they do exist) would be more than happy to join in and give you a fresh view. https://www.606v2.com/t13049-conspiracy-theories

However, this is a thread about Tommy Morrison and his HIV claims. It has gone wildly off topic.

Can we please try and get it back on topic please
?

If my previous comments are ignored, the thread will be locked.
the thread mentions tommy was in rocky

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:15 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:I think Tommy Morrison looks like Chavo Guerrero.

Eh?

Spoiler:

Can't see it myself.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:18 pm

Well obviously not Union, Tommy is not wearing a beret

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:52 pm

the wrestler chavo guerrero. hobo'll know him
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:54 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:the wrestler chavo guerrero. hobo'll know him

You know wrestlers, Michaels?

Is that the second 'coming out' of the day?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

Doesn't that make him a virgin not a gayer?

Unlike Tommy who I understand was quite the player.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

I can believe it, he's a very attractive man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:01 pm

Look Scott, Union, back off will you.

It took courage for me to come out in front of you lot, stop trying to jump on my pink bandwagon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Look Scott, Union, back off will you.

It took courage for me to come out in front of you lot, stop trying to jump on my pink bandwagon.

I'm positive theres a euphemism in there Tino

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

sodhat wrote:I'm positive...

Unfortunate turn of phrase...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

sodhat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Look Scott, Union, back off will you.

I'm positive theres a euphemism in there Tino

I expected you to pick up on it sodhat

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive."

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

Scottrf wrote:"I'm HIV positive."

Fixed it for you Scotty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:the wrestler chavo guerrero. hobo'll know him

You know wrestlers, Michaels?

Is that the second 'coming out' of the day?

I came out a while back. Too busy with cricket in the summer. However, when the nights close in I like to sit in front of the fire with an 8 pack of tesco's premium lager, and then settle down for a bit of Monday Night Raw. I could be a Mod........
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:02 pm

The closest you'll get to being a mod, is if you buy yourself a scooter, head down to Brighton and take on the Rockers.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

Some kind of great job is it???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:04 pm

An easy one, anyway.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:04 pm

There's a lot of wrestling fans in Brighton apparently...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:11 pm

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:The closest you'll get to being a mod, is if you buy yourself a scooter, head down to Brighton and take on the Rockers.

We don't want him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:25 pm

rowley wrote:
Adam D (Hobo) wrote:The closest you'll get to being a mod, is if you buy yourself a scooter, head down to Brighton and take on the Rockers.

We don't want him.

where's the love chaps? when I unleash my superstar Q&A, you'll all want to be my friend.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:27 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:where's the love chaps? when I unleash my superstar Q&A, you'll all want to be my friend.

Kendo Nagasaki?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

Why don't you get back to nuthugging with the mods on the other thread.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Why don't you get back to nuthugging with the mods on the other thread.

Quoi?

Moi?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:30 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Are you telling me the moon landings were fake!!!

You guys spoil everything.

My new piece.....don't worry action man figures are immune..from the virus!

Apparently some classifide footage was recently released to the media showing a follow up mission to the moon. Allegedly explains why no one ever went back since.........

Ps. I thought only gays could get AIDS?

That's the bad AIDS. Good AIDS is from something other than drug use or a homosexual encounter.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:where's the love chaps? when I unleash my superstar Q&A, you'll all want to be my friend.

Kendo Nagasaki?

Nah.

Ps, who was nuthugging Mods?

Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:38 pm

Right, come on Balti, remind me where that comes from? There was/is a programme that had bad AIDS and good AIDS. What was it?

Was it Partridge, I can't remember?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:38 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:Ps, who was nuthugging Mods?

Not sure, that was a bit 'hit and run' of him wasn't it...

Rolling Eyes
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:38 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Right, come on Balti, remind me where that comes from? There was/is a programme that had bad AIDS and good AIDS. What was it?

FG wasn't it?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:39 pm

Brass Eye.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Right, come on Balti, remind me where that comes from? There was/is a programme that had bad AIDS and good AIDS. What was it?

FG wasn't it?
FG? It was Brass Eye. Absolutely brilliant programme.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

curb your enthusiasm had something similar with good Chrones and bad chrones disease (not sure of the spelling) - is that what you are thinking of?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

Sorry I was thinking of the "Full-Blown AIDS" song from Family Guy...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

FG wasn't it?

That's the kiddo. Thanks Scott/Balti.

Very amusing programme.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:42 pm

It's where BALTI's name is from. Only noticed a little while back.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:44 pm

Once persuaded a gullable mate to ask a lecturer at uni 'is it true that you could get aids if you're not gay' in a disbelieving voice. Hall was full of gypos and lefties and they went nuts.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

off topic you boys will have to be careful...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

Scottrf wrote:It's where BALTI's name is from. Only noticed a little while back.

Where does your name come from?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:48 pm

"This post was made by TRUSSMAN66 who is currently on your ignore list"

This is great!!!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:50 pm

[quote="Michaels, Sean"]"This post was made by Union Cane who is currently on your ignore list"

This is great!!!
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:50 pm

🤦
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:54 pm

"This post was made by Barrack Obama who is currently on your ignore list"

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:There's no smoke without fire guys.

Yes there is. Quite often as well. It is a ridiculous saying and always will be.

He's clearly never mixed water with an alkali metal........

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

FG wasn't it?

That's the kiddo. Thanks Scott/Balti.

Very amusing programme.

South Park also did an episode about Jared (the fat dude that got thin eating Subway) had AIDS/aides.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Yes there is. Quite often as well. It is a ridiculous saying and always will be.

clap Laugh OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

clap Laugh OK

Christ, I never made it past GCSE Chemistry so I am not even going to pretend I understand. I would take a wild guess that it makes smoke without fire? See what I did there?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:21 pm

It's not exactly high level chemistry. You drop metal in water.

Potassium for example.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next