The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 9 Homepage I

+17
BamBam
Sgt_Pooly
Ozzy3213
SamTheQuin
Cotswoldwolf
Driver
Trebs
Steven_Sharks
dammit_chris
prop_lyd
Hero
Matty
CJB
pullthestrings
ChequeredJersey
SirJohnnyEnglish
stnick88
21 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 Empty Season 9 Homepage I

Post by Fluxy Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: Exeter Chiefs nick the automatic Champions Cup spot from Leicester Tigers with victory over relegated Gloucester. Northampton Saints confirm a home semi final spot with a TBP victory over Quins.

Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2016/2017 - Newcastle Falcons
2015/2016 - Sale Sharks
2014/2015 – London Wasps
2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 12Sale Sharks*2219126285359374549288
2Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 9Northampton Saints*2215166145516372587674
3Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 7Harlequins*2215256025525068583571
4Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 8Newcastle Falcons    2215255805344663562571
5Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 11Saracens**2211385635412261553859
6Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 48Exeter Chiefs *228212543570-27536101247
7Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 4Leicester Tigers*227411533569-36546301045
8Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 6Wasps*****229211543587-4461602744
9Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 25Bristol Rugby226115528570-42556101541
10Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 57Worcester Warriors*227015539578-39526101441
11Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 1Bath Rugby****227015540579-39536701438
12Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 2Gloucester224018539577-38545701733

Links
Welcome to Season 8 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (Fluxy) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (Fluxy) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 23 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1994. 

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. Worcester Warriors & London Wasps will receive two additional bids to be used exclusively on academy age players. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by the RFU on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made by sending a PM to the RFU (Fluxy) and it will be considered by the RFU against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Round Bidding 

Open Bidding

Player Releases wrote:
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players. Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches. These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 20:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will pm the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved). An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result. To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box. 
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
Bonuses will be awarded on a scaled basis i.e. £2m for 5 games, £1.6m for 4 games and so on
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: £8m
Runners Up: £6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: £5m
5th: £4m
6th: £3.5m
7th: £3m
8th: £2.5m
9th: £2m
10th: £1.5m
11th: £1m
12th: £0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (Fluxy) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by Fluxy on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 3:09 pm; edited 23 times in total

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Homepage I - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 9 Homepage I

Post by Steven_Sharks Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:40 pm

I can't quite work out what Brookes has done wrong. Must be an attitude/fitness thing maybe? He's probably our 2nd best tight head and for a time he was pushing Cole mighty close.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:56 pm

Rumour has it, that it is a fitness/attitude thing mate. Seems to do well up north with the Falcons, and then slides into a slump after a year away!

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 20 Apr 2017, 7:33 pm

Steven_Sharks wrote:I can't quite work out what Brookes has done wrong. Must be an attitude/fitness thing maybe?  He's probably our 2nd best tight head and for a time he was pushing Cole mighty close.

Had the same conversation on another board.

He came back from Tigers an absolute mess, I remember watching him training. 2 years with Falcons and he was an absolute beast, he looked like a body builder. Very little fat and was really dominant. Off he trots to Saints and hes in the worst shape Ive ever seen him. It must be something to do with environment as he was great at Falcons.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:17 am

Won't update the threads until around mid afternoon, as I'm out TB testing and away from work until then.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 22 Apr 2017, 5:11 pm

Great 2nd half performance from Saracens, defence was superb.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 23 Apr 2017, 10:22 am

I'll knock the page up this week Flux, give you a week off.

https://www.606v2.com/t65597-aviva-premiership-round-21#3554154

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 23 Apr 2017, 1:58 pm

Farrell has to start as Lions no10 - Mako edging closer to the starting no1 shirt as well, both were so good yesterday. Scary thing is how good will Sarries be next season, they've made some great signings.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 23 Apr 2017, 3:16 pm

Clermont are some team at home. Pack is so powerful and Parra/Lopez really play some great stuff. It's going to take something special from Leinster, I just can't see it.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 23 Apr 2017, 4:26 pm

Well, spoke too soon. Clermont have not turned up so far in the 2nd, game on!

Mako for me is 3rd choice starter but 1st choice sub. He's mixing with a real strong scrummaging pair and he's not quite at that level imo.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 23 Apr 2017, 5:02 pm

Parra excellent but Lopez was outstanding today, really dragged Clermont through that one. It's going to be some final.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Apr 2017, 8:25 am

Interesting point on the scrummaging, NZ matches tend to have less scrums so do you want someone in there to put pressure on them for the number of scrums you get or someone on the field for 50-60 minutes who offers a lot more in the loose? That's why I'd prefer Mako, have him on the pitch for as long as possible.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 24 Apr 2017, 9:31 am

dammit_chris wrote:Interesting point on the scrummaging, NZ matches tend to have less scrums so do you want someone in there to put pressure on them for the number of scrums you get or someone on the field for 50-60 minutes who offers a lot more in the loose? That's why I'd prefer Mako, have him on the pitch for as long as possible.

Where did you find the information from Chris as it sounds made up to me. Going by the Rugby Championship & 6 Nations as a quick glimpse:

NZ games averaged 13 scrums a game.

England games averaged 12.1 scrums per game.

Mako is a fantastic option from the bench, but he's never going to get us on top in the scrum from the start. NZ are there for the taking in the scrum imo and it would be foolish to not going with your strongest trio from the start, which is probably the Irish unit.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Mon 24 Apr 2017, 9:38 am

Agree Pooly. start the Irish trio, then bring on Mako for his impact.

If Mako ends up starting, I wouldn't be disappointed, but I think his impact is the greatest.

infact I would have the English trio on the bench for impact.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Apr 2017, 10:21 am

Look at Mako's performance for Sarries this weekend, I'd want him on the pitch for as long as possible and not just a 20 minute impact at the end.

Pooly was going from comments on a rugby show over the weekend, where they were saying that the AB's handling errors are next to nothing, so less opportunities to attack them at scrums. So not really made up there mate.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 24 Apr 2017, 10:32 am

dammit_chris wrote:Look at Mako's performance for Sarries this weekend, I'd want him on the pitch for as long as possible and not just a 20 minute impact at the end.

Pooly was going from comments on a rugby show over the weekend, where they were saying that the AB's handling errors are next to nothing, so less opportunities to attack them at scrums. So not really made up there mate.

Made-up/incorrect......same difference Wink

I'm unsure how the AB's having less handling errors has anything to do with the opposition who are also in the same game.

Well the stats prove otherwise, I guess this "rugby show" should get rid of their researchers.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Apr 2017, 10:59 am

Mate it is just my opinion, if you want to spend your time looking up information to try and prove me wrong most times I post that is a good use of time Wink

I just don't think the scrum is going to be that huge an issue due to the officials who are picked as test refs and how a lot of calls in terms of scrum penalties are 50/50 decisions. Yeah Mako isn't a top class scrummager, but he would be fine against the ABs scrum, espc with Best and Furlong but it is his workrate around the pitch, defence and ruck work that personally I believe will be more important. But happy to be wrong, as per usual.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 24 Apr 2017, 11:03 am

I thought you said it was a rugby show not your opinion.....make your mind up Wink

Not looking to prove you wrong. I was intrigued and the stats just happened to disprove your opinion/rugby show.

I don't want the scrum to be "fine", I want us to hammer them. It's an can area we get really get on top and get points from. Hammering/walking back a NZ scrum has repercussions to other areas of the pitch, it can be a huge weapon for us.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 24 Apr 2017, 11:47 am

Conditions update, get your teams in.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:06 pm

Starting the summer dealing. All of the following potentially available thumbsup

Tau Koloamatangi [LH]
Benjamin Kayser [HK]
Davit Zirakishvilli [TH]
Martin Moore [TH]
Christian Day [LK]
Steven Luatua [LK/BS/NO 8]
James Mitchell [SH]
Kyle Eastmond [IC/WG]
Jonathan Danty [IC/OC]
Seta Tamanivalu [IC/OC/WG]
Keith Earls [IC/OC/WG/FB]
Tevita Li [WG]
Willie Le Roux [WG/FB]
Charlie Ngatai [IC/OC]
Quade Cooper [FH]

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:14 pm

likewise at Chiefs, the following are available;

Poirot
Domingo
Yeandle
Riccitelli
Douglas
Kruger
Ewers
Shields
Ollivon
Coetzee
Mo'unga
Slade
Saili
Nonu
Mermoz
McCloskey
JP Pietersen
Trimble
Medard

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:22 pm

Johnny back in the game Wink

Not seen much of the new guy.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:23 pm

New guy?

After second row, back row and maybe a new centre and back three player if anyone has anyone available at all?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue 25 Apr 2017, 4:04 pm

the new Matt I think Pooly means

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Apr 2017, 5:52 pm

Think I've missed something!

Does anyone have Aso or Faddes in this game at all?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 25 Apr 2017, 8:47 pm

Aso is in the league somewhere remember him being picked up out of the u20s thumbsup

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Apr 2017, 9:51 pm

Cheers mate, he's been looking good these last few weeks.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue 25 Apr 2017, 10:16 pm

Isn't Aso already at Falcons?

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 26 Apr 2017, 5:04 am

http://www.planetrugby.com/news/team-of-the-week-super-rugby-23/

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotswoldwolf Thu 27 Apr 2017, 7:20 am

Hi lads,

I have to drop out of the game before even really starting.

Been offered a hefty promotion at work that means a lot more work.

Apologies Pete

Cotswoldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 27 Apr 2017, 9:50 am

Hi Cotswold, 

Cheers for at least attempting to give it a go. Good luck with the promotion!

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:25 pm

Hey, I guess that I am the new Gloucester manager. I used to play the game years and years ago, I managed both Wasps and Newcastle for a little while and seen that there are few of you that are still around.

It looks like I've got a bit of work to do to improve Gloucester, so if you could give me a few days to get used to the game before asking for any deals that would be helpful. A quick question but how do you buy players in this game?

Thanks,
Sam.

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:31 pm

We have designated transfer windows. 

As Driver, missed the last window, and no one else has much issue with it, I can allow you to have your one foreign bid. I'm aware you might not be able to PM me yet, but if you can have a think on a target, and you can PM me with it when you can. 

Otherwise you have a limited number of Domestic/Academy/released players to bid on, you can find out how many bids you have left for this season here: https://www.606v2.com/t63607-released-championship-national-league-academy-bidding-page

And how much money you have here - https://www.606v2.com/t63614-budgets

Budgets need updating, but Bam who would usually help me is away, but you should be at what it states for Gloucester here.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:41 pm

Thanks, will make sure I post some more to get the PM up and running as it looks like I need a bit of help there, so expect a clear out soon Smile

If anyone has suggestions for a signing let me know. I typically watch more s15 than English stuff as I don't have BT sport at all.

Sam.

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:46 pm

Welcome to the game Sam.

You certainly don't need hafbacks anyway! Perhaps a TH or a good lock?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:50 pm

Haha thanks Sgt_Pooly I noticed that. Would you recommend anyone at all?

I am going to have a look through everyone else's squad now as imagine a lot of the top players are already involved - if I dropped a list of potential signings would anyone mind letting me know if they are in the game already or not?

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:51 pm

Yea sure. Did you used to run the game?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 6:11 pm

I used to play the game quite a few years ago when we were on another version (talking 4-5 years ago maybe). But never ran the game, I always seemed to struggle though and made some awful transfers.

There are a few people's names I see, Pete, Chris, Steven and I am pretty certain the Sale manager was also playing.

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Thu 27 Apr 2017, 7:26 pm

Sam, welcome back! Would echo what Fluffy has said on the other pages on the transfers stuff and don't rush into any deals, end of season isn't very far away.

Agree with Pooly on areas you need to improve, you have way too many no10s and would look at getting some more EQ in your ranks - there might be a few available in the new England squad that aren't in the game just yet, but u20s also just released their squad too.

http://www.englandrugby.com/england/senior-england-men/squads/

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Thu 27 Apr 2017, 7:32 pm

Will send you a list of players that have been released in this game that might boost your squad as well - not sure if you have any domestic transfers left though, might want to get Tyler Bleyendaal to add to your no10 collection.

All transfers you PM to Fluxy though as there isn't any open bidding anymore.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:02 pm

Thanks Chris. I've had a skim through squads and it looks as though everyone has got all of the good props in the game so far! Are any of these guys available? May have missed them when looking.

Marcos Kremer
Guido Petti
Ellis Genge
Lood de Jager
Julian Montoya
Scott Barrett
Akire Ioane
Facunda Isa
Hamish Watson
Sean McMahon

Baptiste Serin
Reece Hodge
Rohan Janse van Rensburg
Rieko Ioane
Anton Lienert-Brown
Huw Jones
Jordie Barrett
Joey Carberry

I will do a list of players that I don't want in my squad over the weekend - guys like Moriarty, Genia, Goosen, Dickinson, Crotty and Croft. Certainly looking for some better England players.

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:06 pm

The only lad there not in the game is Watson mate!

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:07 pm

I will also be after any Quins players that are available, especially Robshaw, Clifford, Yarde, Wallace, Marler and Joe Marchant.

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:08 pm

I might need some help finding a player then. Are there any really good ones still available?

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:12 pm

What are you looking in for particular mate?

Would be interested in some of the lads you want to lose, have a look at my squad and leave me a post of guys you would be interested in OK

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:55 pm

Breakthrough players from S15 this season your best bet really.

Fluffy.....Chris Laugh

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 27 Apr 2017, 9:09 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Breakthrough players from S15 this season your best bet really.

Fluffy.....Chris Laugh

He has a track record of this...  Laugh

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 27 Apr 2017, 9:16 pm

Sounds kinky Fluf

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SamTheQuin Fri 28 Apr 2017, 5:16 pm

Hey, I am looking for some props and some second rowers - does anyone have any available at all? I am looking to lose some of my back row and no10s in return.

SamTheQuin

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Fri 28 Apr 2017, 7:24 pm

Oops the Fluffy name struck again.

Am away from tomorrow so might not be able to do predictions until Monday evening at the earliest.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 28 Apr 2017, 8:58 pm

Daly has missed 4 tackles already tonight! Sorry Chris

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next