The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 pm

6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE
Ashes to Ashes "Go-Home" show

6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE Ashes_10

The camera goes live and pans across the arena as the fans go wild in anticipation. Several signs appear supporting their favourite stars and showing their disapproval for a few as well…

“DEATH NONCES!”

“Make Anthony Grace Again”

“Welcome back Potato!”

“Wanabee Wood”

Over the cheers and jeers from the crowd Harold & Henry address the fans watching in their homes…

HA: It’s Monday night, that can mean only one thing….it’s 6CW ANARCHY!!!

HE: What a go home show we have for you tonight ladies and gentlemen, what a show indeed, we have the Number One contenders match for the UK/International title, a huge six man tag featuring Wood, MMM & Hurst v Robin Reborn, Faith and Engel, and top it all off we’ve got all the contenders to the 6CW title involved in our main event, how will the teams of Hart & JJ and Zhi & Dicey co-exist knowing that they’ll be all fighting for the title at Ashes to Ashes?

Harold looks to reply but as he does music begins to blare out from the speakers…Glorious echoes throughout the arena and Hero emerges from backstage aloft a golden throne being carried by four muscular guys dressed as angels, Hero himself is adorned in white robes and a golden crown of thorns sits atop his head. Brother Marshall and Brother Clarke flank the throne as it makes its way down to ringside. Hero stands as it is next to ropes and lifts his arms in a crucifix pose, Marshall & James get on the apron and lift him over the ropes and into the ring. Hero reaches inside his robes and pulls out a mic to address the baying crowd as the music fades…

Hero: Dearly beloved, we are gather here today to celebrate a most truly wonderful event, a spectacle that will go down in the echelons of history, a monumental extravaganza, a modern day wonder of the world… at Ashes to Ashes you will bear witness to the in ring return of the Alpha Male, the 8 time World Champion, the God amongst Men… Hero.

Hero smiles as the fans show their disapproval with a cacophony of boos.

H: At Ashes to Ashes it will be the false prophets, the charlatans, the petty tricksters… The Brotherhood against the most dominant stable that has ever graced this ring, a force unrivalled in Sports Entertainment, that lays waste to all in its path… the Church of Hero.

As Hero goes to milk in the voracious crowd once more the Brotherhood emerges at the top of the ramp, Edward Plague has a mic in hand and he begins to reply to the leader of the Church…

E: Ever the showman…. ever the showman Hero…. but it’s all a house of cards Hero…all smoke and mirrors…. I know your façade won’t last and inside you’re like every other person in this arena…afraid.
It’s been too long Hero…too long since you stepped foot into a ring and you’re afraid you don’t have it anymore… that the magic has gone… that you’re clinging onto past dreams…past memories… and that this pathetic attempt to rekindle your glories is just one last roll of the dice before you fade into insignificance…

H: Whoah whoah whoah little miss freakazoid, this is Hero time right about now, I don’t recall inviting the special bus to this celebration! I'm out here soaking in the crowds adulation and you're stinking the place up with your melancholic musings. No Cross? I died upon it! No Crown? I wear it! No King? Well you have no f'king chance!

E: Flustered there oh Godly one?... The ego slipping... the nerves starting to show...self doubt creeping in? ...Oh Hero you thought you could walk straight back into 6CW and stake your claim at the top? You won't walk Hero... you'll RUN!!

The lights go out for several seconds...as they come back on, the people holding the throne now all wear the clothes of the Brotherhood and Edward Plague sits in the throne laughing at Hero as we cut to the opening credits

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:21 pm

CG: We start the show with some follow-up news for you about the tag-team division. I am assured that on Aftermath, after Ashes to Ashes, our exciting new tag-team will debut and add further competition to the titles held by the Parasite Killers

“Not for long sheila”

*Charlotte turns and Max Adamson joins her

CG: Ahhh, Max. You have something to add, I presume?

MA: I am just here to tell these new boys to run along and go away, before it even begins. By Aftermath, Team Adamson, my boys, will be holding the titles. And whilst we would love to embarrass some indy darlings, it is better that they just go off to Japan or somewhere to play with the flippy-sh*t they do.

CG: Do we not cater for all styles?

MA: Oh, we’ll cater for them. And we’ll eat them alive.

*He laughs

MA: Get it? You don’t get it, do you? Bloody ell!

*He walks off shaking his head.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 20th February 2017 LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:21 pm

*Perfect Jack stands backstage, a brooding menace to him, anger in his fidgeting movement as he waits next to Tim Allen. The interviewer looks to the camera

TA: I stand now with one of our three competitors looking to become number one contender for O’Callaghan’s UK and International titles.

*He turns to Jack

TA: Perfect Jack, as you have long been in this business; tonight is the chance to strip away the recent past and move towards breaking out on your own path again - -

PJ: Cut there, Allen. I have ALWAYS been on my own path. Perfect Execution kept pace with me, it was dragged forward by my ambition and won on my back. Now this, this is easy; away from the chains of “partnership” with Hart I will know show EVERYONE what I am and how this business has missed my perfection.

TA: This is just stage one though, Jack. Steel, Hill – two other experienced pros with long histories of glory themselves

PJ: They’re on the way down, Allen, and this is merely a chance for me to dig that hole a little quicker and let them rot.

TA: Still, even if you can prove yourself better than these men tonight, the challenge facing you after that hurdle is the seemingly unstoppable champion. O’Callaghan has not relented, and aside from awards and recognition outside the company, he is also arguably our most impressive champion

PJ: And?

*Allen looks quizzically

TA: Well, Jack, do you really think you can beat him?

*First a sign of annoyance shifts across Jack’s face, but he slowly begins to smile

PJ: It’s not just that I can beat him, Tim. It’s that I can stop him so suddenly, pull that handbrake on his career so fast that, maybe, just maybe, he’ll never be the same again

*Jack chuckles to himself and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:22 pm

*We change shot to Dicey Reilly, all smiles, standing next to Charlotte Grey

CG: Dicey – the wrestling world has been smiling an even bigger smile than that one on your chops, well, maybe everyone except Cassius Zhi anyway! Great to have you back

DR: Great to be back, Charlotte. Life away from this old place just wasn’t my life

CG: Who made the first call? You or Enforcer?

*Dicey smiles

DR: The first phonecall or the first call for help?! I think it was clear I wanted to comeback, and I was under contract. E didn’t really ask, he told me I was at Anarchy. It wasn’t a long talk

CG: All he told you was you were on the show?

DR: Nothing else. I was bored, waiting around in his office, nothing to do. It was all a bit quick at the end

CR: You didn’t know about the main event?

DR: I found out when you did, Charlotte! The big man likes his drama

*He laughs and Charlotte smiles

CG: And now you get to ignite some old rivalries

DR: That’s a group of men Dicey doesn’t like very much

CG: Cassius Zhi, L—

*Dicey stops her straight away

DR: Cassius is first, front, foremost.

*The determination lines his face

DR: Two weeks’ time, just two more weeks of his bullsh*t and I bring him crashing down to Earth. And then I finish him. I was never gone, not whilst he was here.

*He nods to Charlotte and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Match One
Crime Lord vs Gazzy

HA: We've got singles action to kick off this edition of Anarchy, with two of the biggest names in wrestling today squaring off.

HE: That's right Harold, Crime Lord and Gazzy D have won practically every title that 6WF and 6CW have had to offer, and they should provide an electric start to this evening's show.

HA: Of course, they aren't each other's main focus. We know that Crime Lord will challenge Cerberus for the TV Title while of course there are so many issues surrounding Gazzy D at the moment, I'm not sure we have time to discuss them all!

HE: There's a lot hanging over Gazzy at the moment, this might even prove somewhat of a nice distraction for him.

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd with a grin on his face. Gazzy builds into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: You can't help but admire the way in which Gazzy D is fighting back against the adverse situation he finds himself in, all of the incidents with Hero and his arrest, with the subsequent fall-out.

HE: There is certainly something bubbling under the surface with Anthony Grace, Gazzy acted very strangely last time out whenever he was mentioned.

"Out of the black" is met by thunderous boos as Crime Lord strides out, raising his arms in the air as he does so. He smirks at the reaction of the crowd and then makes his way to the ring. He stares across at Gazzy, who stands waiting in the corner.

HA: We've spoken about how Gazzy may be distracted, you have to wonder how Crime Lord will be able to keep his focus on the 6CW legend with the prospect of that match with Cerberus around the corner.

HE: Crime Lord has been in these situations before, these kind of matches, it's not a new phenomenon for Crimey.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Crime Lord and Gazzy lock up in the centre of the ring. Crime Lord pushes Gazzy back towards the corner, the 6CW legend manages to wriggle himself free. He quickly hits a couple of kicks to the back of Crime Lord before he places his body in between the ropes which forces Gazzy D to step back.

Crime Lord slowly walks forward out of the corner. Gazzy goes for a boot to the stomach, Crime Lord blocks only for Gazzy to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Crime Lord down to one knee, Gazzy bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Gazzy D locks in a side headlock, Crime Lord fights up to his feet quickly. The former 6WF star goes for a belly to back suplex but Gazzy flips out and lands on his feet. He bounces off the ropes only for Crime Lord to spin on the spot and take Gazzy down with a huge discus clothesline. Cover.

HE: What impact on that clothesline from Crime Lord!

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord immediately goes on the offensive, driving stomps down into the head of Gazzy. He rolls towards the ropes, Crime Lord slides out of the ring. He grabs Gazzy by the head and holds him over the apron before clubbing some punches down across the chest.

He breaks just before the 5 count for the disqualification, Crime Lord then rolls back into the ring. He drags Gazzy by the legs to the middle of the ring before running the ropes and connecting with a big running senton. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Gazzy D forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord allows him to his feet before throwing Gazzy into the ropes. On the rebound, Crime Lord connects with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Gazzy stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a crashing big boot from the former 6WF World Champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord hauls up Gazzy D, he boots him in the stomach and then sets up for a powerbomb, only for Gazzy to counter with a hurracanrana takedown. Crime Lord stumbles to his feet, Gazzy hits a knee to the stomach and then follows that up with a swinging neckbreaker. Gazzy covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Gazzy stands over Crime Lord waiting for him to get to his feet. He then boots Crime Lord in the stomach, following that up with a couple of European Uppercuts to the chin. Gazzy follows that with a snap suplex. Crime Lord rolls to his feet, Gazzy hits a hip toss. He then runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick ou!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up. Gazzy D lifts him to his feet and goes for an Irish whip. Crime Lord counters the momentum and sends Gazzy propelling towards the ropes...

HA: Tremendous athleticism with the tilt-a-whirl headscissors...

HE: Even better counter by Crime Lord!

HA: Brutal backbreaker!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up off the mat. Crime Lord drags Gazzy to his feet and again throws him into the ropes, this time he connects with a Double A spinebuster. Crime Lord rolls Gazzy onto his front before then running the ropes and hitting another running senton, this time to the back rather than the abdomen. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord drags Gazzy to his feet, he then throws him into the corner. Crime Lord turns Gazzy so his body is against the turnbuckle. The former world champion then hits a series of knees and kicks to the back. Crime Lord then grabs Gazzy by the waist, stepping back and then flinging him into the canvas with a German suplex. Crime Lord bridges over into the pin.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up once again. Crime Lord hauls him to his feet and places him into a bearhug position. Crime Lord flings Gazzy from side to side, looking to squeeze the life out of the 6CW Legend.

HE: Firm grip here from Crime Lord on the submission.

HA: But Gazzy D doing what Gazzy D does best, fighting for all that he's worth.

Gazzy pummels away at the head of Crime Lord with elbows and punches, he then manages to clasp a front facelock on Crime Lord. Gazzy then falls back, planting Crime Lord into the canvas with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up. Gazzy drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Gazzy springboards back off the ropes and takes down Crime Lord with a dropkick. He rolls to his feet, Gazzy hits a Northern Lights suplex bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Gazzy stands in the corner waiting for Crime Lord to rise, he then sprints in and this time the headscissors takedown manages to connect. Gazzy then climbs up to the top rope...

HA: Starship Pain!

HE: No! Knees up from Crime Lord!

Gazzy writhes in pain, Crime Lord covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord is up to his feet quickly, he runs the ropes...

HA: Drive by!

HE: Knee to the head connects!

Ref: 1..........................2..........................Kick out!

Gazzy once again forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord lifts up Gazzy and slings him over his shoulders...

HA: Setting up for the Lock N Load!

HE: This will finish it...

*Suddenly the lights are killed and the arena is plunged into darkness.

HA: What the hell is going on?!

HE: Enforcer forgot to put 50p in the meter...

HA: What is that?!

HE: Fire Harold! There's a fire!

*At the top of the ramp, some flames suddenly shoot high into the air. The lights flick back on...

HA: It's Cerberus!

HE: And he's got a casket!

HA: One that is on fire!

HE: What the hell is he doing out here?!

HA: He's showing Crime Lord the fate which potentially awaits him...

HE: I think that might finally have hit home for the legend...

Crime Lord stares up the ramp with a look of shock and fear at the TV Champion, who is stood basking in the glow of the lit-up casket. Crime Lord stumbles backwards, Gazzy turns him around and boots him in the gut...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Ref: 1...................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over! Gazzy D picks up what must be a morale-boosting victory over Crime Lord.

HE: Only because of Cerberus though Harold, who has certainly sent Crime Lord a message.

HA: Crime Lord may just have realised the enormity of the task ahead of him, look at that sadistic grin on Cerberus' face. He's enjoying this and I think he's going to enjoy that match with Crime Lord.

HE: It's going to be a brutal one, I know that much. We know that Crime Lord built his reputation as a Hardcore wrestler, in fact the most decorated Hardcore champion in 6WF history. He will be able to mix it with Cerberus.

HA: Maybe, but I think Cerberus is totally different to anything Crime Lord has beaten before.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 pm

*In a darkened room stand five men – four together, one on his own. The lone man is who we see in the camera, and Plague begins to speak

EP: War is coming, brothers. We outnumber the army before us, but our power as men, the men each of you are, will weaken them together as we break them on their own.

Worlds collide, my brothers! Be ready for pain, for suffering, and be ready to show the world how we rise as one…

This is our time, my brother, we are here to take our first steps. This is merely the beginning; Ashes to Ashes is just the start!

Liam!

*Plague turns directly to his new protégé

EP: Tonight you will strike the first blow to our title defence. Crush the clown, destroy his delinquent friend. Use the Mountain at your side to end their resistance before it even begins.

*His gaze moves to Castile and El Rey, who have broken the silence in the ranks

EP: My brothers, your words as one can be shared with all. I have heard your dissent, embrace your Brotherhood…

*The pair look to each other but neither speak. Plague continues

EP: You question our newest brother, your General.

*Plague looks again to Wood

EP: They are wary of your loyalty. With a title on the line, are you committed to our cause?

*Wood thinks to himself, but is not given time to speak

EP: But your commitment to that title IS your commitment to our cause. For what brings more power than the domination of the world, man.

*He addresses them all once more

EP: I have spoken to the man amongst us who carries more than just the gold on his shoulders. Our four will beat their three, and our brother, Liam Wood, the World Champion, will end the clown. And by the end of the night, we will rise as one again to show 6CW that we were born to control them.

It is our destiny. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust…

*The scene fades with Plague smiling.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 pm

*Charlotte Grey stands backstage with Mike Hill

CG: Mike, your path with Geoff Steel continues on another bend tonight as you both compete to become number one contender to O’Callaghan’s dual crowns; can you put aside that rivalry to remain focused, considering Perfect Jack would be happy to pounce on any mistakes?

*Hill looks down at her, somewhat appalled

MH: Mike Hill does not let amateurs like Geoff Steel become a distraction. Mike Hill took him off screens for months and took years from his career, and then that washed up old man couldn’t win our match when it was every last thing that mattered to him. It was more important than his mother, his father and whatever miserable offspring he surely has.

Does that answer your question?

CG: Well, err, not entirely, no.

MH: It should have. Listen to the words: Geoff Steel is a nobody. O’Callaghan is sitting, waiting for the real challenge, and at Ashes to Ashes I can guarantee that Mike Hill will be in that ring ready to face him.

*He walks away but before the scene can fade he comes back

MH: That’s a Mike Hill guaran-damn-tee!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:28 pm

The scene opens up with Timothy Allen and Anthony Grace sitting opposite each other on leather armchairs. There is a small table in-between them with glasses of water on top of it. Anthony Grace is dressed extravagantly with a full white suit on, a large white fur coat and wraparound white sunglasses. He is dripping with jewellery and there is large gold necklace hanging on his chest with a massive “A” on it. Grace yawns as Allen starts to introduce the pair.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am sitting here with film star and former 6CW fan favourite Anthony Grace.

Grace lowers his sunglasses.

AG: That’s your intro? That is the one my press office sent over?

TA: Well no as we are pressed for time Anthony so…….

AG: Read it.

Allen looks confused. Grace glares at him.

AG: READ. IT!

Allen coughs slightly and starts to read from a sheet of paper.

TA: Sitting with me at this time is Oscar nominee and darling of Hollywood Anthony “Amazing” Grace. His film credits include the smash hit "Gambit" trilogy and the action adventure blockbuster “The Debt Collector” with Chuck Norris. Recently he has been ranked 3rd in the most profitable stars in the film industry and being the number 1 trending topic on Twitter and Facebook for 7 straight months. Anthony Grace oozes style and flair. A one man crusade to show the world a better place. A place where Anthony Grace is an the centre of everything. He has returned to 6CW on the back of a strict training regime from UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Now, as the most talented wrestler 6CW has ever seen, he wants the world to know his story behind the cameras. A story of betrayal and false promises. Anthony Grace is a man in demand and man who demands to be paid.

Grace smiles and looks into the camera.

AG: But that is enough about me. Let us get on with the interview.

Allen drops the paper to the floor and turns to face Grace.

TA: I think the most important question to ask on the back of the last show was why the resentment to GazzyD?

Grace drops his sunglasses onto his nose again.

AG: You mean he hasn’t made it known?

TA: Made what known?

Grace chuckles and adjusts his Rolex before checking the time.

AG: I am sure it is clear to you that I am a busy man. An in-demand man. A one man flag flying crusade in defiance of the garbage that gets churned out by your employers. I haven’t the time to indulge myself in the past as I am too busy making the future profitable. That also means that I officially clock on at my first word and clock off on my last. Any other goings-on is beneath me. Way beneath me. It would be in your interests to take that on board and let your former colleague know as well. Having crazed withdrawn carers storm into my personal space because of her boyfriend’s inadequacies is not my problem.

Allen looks a bit put out.

TA: You mean Christy? I believe the entire 6CW universe is very fond of her.

Grace flings his head back in disgust.

AG: And at what point do you believe I care about the 6CW universe.

TA: Well I …….

AG: No Allen, you explain to me in simple terms. Short snappy sentences. Phrases that begin with Anthony Grace should give a damn about 6CW because……

TA: I’m not quite sure………….

Grace holds up one finger and shakes his head. He then takes a sip of water before continuing.

AG: Allow me to fill in the blanks then. Those words should never leave anyone’s lips. The 6CW universe is a black hole of talent. Sucking the life out of the idiots that watch and fooling them it is ground-breaking television. It isn’t Allen – not even close.

Allen builds up some courage deep inside him and snaps.

TA: You chose to return? You chose to be a part of it? You mention a lot that 6CW owes you and that includes GazzyD as well. But what isn’t clear is what these people owe you? Is it simply money? Or is it respect?

Grace sits forward and snaps back.

AG: Respect?! What planet are you living on Allen?! In what realm of idiocy do you live in?! I chose to come back for one reason and one reason only. I demand payment!

Allen goes to say something but Grace explodes.

AG: No you don’t interrupt!

Grace looks about him in annoyance and mouths something to his team off camera. He then turns back to Allen and speaks angrily.

AG: Payment can take many forms but if it is simply hundreds of thousands of dollars entering my offshore account then fine! 6CW has repeatedly used my name for their own gain. My likeness has travelled the world on poorly drawn posters! My contacts are the only reason 6CW has become global rather than national! My celebrity status is the reason why people tune in! My image is the only reason why people attend in the first place! Do the maths Allen! Put a value to the exposure I have brought to this business!

Allen looks bemused.

TA: If we can just return to GazzyD for one second……

Grace shoots back.

AG: You can’t answer the question can you?! Just like 6CW can’t answer the question. They know the amount but they can’t bring themselves to say! Because it proves they were a waste of space before I arrived and a waste of space when I was gone! I am 6CW!

Grace takes another sip of water and then turns to the camera.

AG: With that in mind, let me tell the world watching about the so called Mr 6CW! Like his employers, GazzyD had no idea how to make himself profitable. All this crap about doing it for the fans didn’t mean a dime – literally! So soon he got swallowed up in debt that he could only pay by having match after match. 6CW didn’t have the exposure, the audience or the pizzazz to get any money for his worthless body. So those he owed money to demanded he retire…….

Grace removes his sunglasses and glares at the camera.

AG: They realised GazzyD was better for them doing nothing other than wrestling! What does that tell you Allen?!

He glances at Allen but no reply comes from the interviewer. Grace returns his attention to the camera.

AG: But, following with the stupidity that hangs around this place, GazzyD would not sell his soul. Even when it was clear his beating heart was of less value than if it had stopped. So in his wisdom he refused the certain payoff a retirement would have brought.

Grace sits back in his chair and addresses Allen again.

AG: Gazzy soon learnt however, just as 6CW will learn as whole, that when you don’t pay off your debts, the hand that fed you will decide to smash you in the face. The force of it broke his body so that he could not compete anymore. Don’t try and be a headliner, an A-lister, the A-Game, if you cannot rise to the occasion and bring in the masses. It means you are a failure and not worthy of the viewing publics time!

Allen finally speaks.

TA: So how are you involved? Are you the person he owes money too?

Grace laughs and holds up his gold "A" chain.

AG: I am his saviour Allen. The man he turned too when he was desperate for help. He knew no-one in 6CW, from the roster of frauds and big talkers he surrounded himself with, had the capability to dig him out of this hole. So I paid off his debts with one condition……

Grace looks smug as he sits back again and joins his fingers together.

AG: You see, I am happy to look at my past. The man of his word. The believer in good. The follower of God. But I could have been so much more with opportunity! Not 6CW draining myself and my resources for their small minded aspirations! So I gave GazzyD the same option that his debtors gave him – retire from 6CW. He accepted of course. He knew that if he had to go then who better take on the role of Mr 6CW than a person who was loved around the world and was a beacon of hope. Anthony Grace would fill the void left and be treated as the hero he was throughout the world!

Grace shakes his head in annoyance as his face gets redder.

AG: But then he returned! Debt free in his mind and ready for action again! He thought he could use me just as same as 6CW has used me! Did he seriously think that I would roll over and pay off his problems and then thank my lucky stars that he has returned?! Did he think I would lie back and take this obvious abuse of trust?! Do he think everyone on 6CW should be on my payroll where I constantly plug the gaps for their own inadequacies?!

Allen retorts.

TA: I would have thought as a charitable man you would have welcomed, as 6CW did as a whole, GazzyD being in a happier place?

Grace suddenly gets up in a rage and chucks a glass of water over Allen.

AG: YOU SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT?! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?! ANTHONY GRACE! THE A-LISTER! THE A-GAME! THE REAL MR 6CW! I OWN YOU ALLEN! I OWN YOU ALL!

Security comes in from off camera and restrains Grace as it looks as if he is going to punch the interviewer. Grace rages at one of the guards.

AG: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! WHAT’S YOUR NAME?! TELL ME YOUR NAME?!

When it is clear Grace cannot get free, he seems to calm down slightly. He glares at Allen, who is still wiping water off of his face.

AG: Mark my words Allen! Anthony Grace is not a charity anymore! I want money! I want status! I want gold! 6CW will supply these things or go under! You want to see what impact I can make?! You want to see the power I hold?! You want to know just how 6CW is going to change!

Suddenly Grace breaks free and punches one of the guards strongly in the face. The guard goes down in a heap as the other one backs off. Grace stares at him, then Allen and lastly the camera before ranting.

AG: On TV……..In front of millions of witnesses………an obvious breach of contract and criminal act. But no-one will do a damn thing!!! I am superior! I am untouchable! I am brilliance personified and money incorporated! I am the jewel of the world! I am the man of magnificence! I am the superstar that is out of this universe! I am Anthony Grace!! And you are not!

Grace adjusts his coat and puts on his sunglasses. He then turns to Allen.

AG: BOOM!!!

Grace then storms off and out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Match Two
Anthony Grace & The TA vs the Death Squad & Fanatic

*The camera pans around the arena, the 6CW fans rabid with excitement holding up signs such as “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, “hahaha” and “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” before the camera pans round to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: “We’re set for 6 man tag team action next on Anarchy, as Anthony Grace and the TA take on The Fanatic and Death squad”

HE: “Will be interesting to see how Grace teams up with a team managed by his former tag partner, Max Adamson, tonight brother?”

HA: “It will, but with the new attitude Grace has brought to 6CW since his return, I don’t think it’ll be an issue.”

HE: “Not as much of an issue as the Fanatic might be for them!”

HA: “Indeed brother, one half of the parasite killers teams up with the Death Squad, part of the Brotherhood to form a formidable looking tag team”

Legend by CCClouds begins to play and out walk The Death Squad, slowly marching down to the ring…

HA: “Part of Edward Plague’s brotherhood, the Death Squad are scary opponents for anybody”

HE: “Bit weird really aren’t they”

HA: “Don’t say that near me!!”

‘Change (In The House Of Flies)’ by Deftones comes over the loud speak, A red Light lights up the arena, and flicks on and off each time the light comes back on Fanatic is closer to the ring. When At the ring he climbs onto the apron, stretches his arms wide and spits a red blood like liquid into the crowd

HA: “A scary team indeed brother, Fanatic and James McManus have had issues with the TA in recent weeks and were part of a weird match with Death Squad themselves a few weeks back, part of the reason why McManus is unable to rassle tonight”

HE: “The Fanatic is not happy, and a non happy Fanatic is not good!”

HA: “Not good!”

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd inside the arena immediately erupt into a cacophony of boos and jeers, all three members of The TA make their way out to the ring, Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson in their ring gear with black faux fur coats over the top, and their manager in a dark blue suit with his Captain Australia mask hiding his face. They walk down to the ring, Jackson Jackson snatches a Parasite Killers sign from a fan at ringside and rips it in half before grinning.

HA: “Adamson still in the ridiculous mask I see?”

HE: “Who is Max Adamson? That’s captain Australia m8”
HA: “Shut up”

“Power” by Kanye West rips through the arena and a massive gold “A” replaces Grace on the screen. The crowd is bathed in gold light as Antony Grace waltzes out onto the stage. He is wearing sunglasses, gone is his white suit but the extravagant fur coat remains. Grace holds up the A gold chain around his neck before walking down to the ring, smiling to himself and at his opponents in the ring.

HE: “I love this new Grace”

HA: “I don’t”

HE: “Nobody cares what you think”

Frank Horrigan and Varyag

Ref: Ding, ding, ding!

Varyag steps to Horrigan and gazes up at the giant. Horrigan merely glares down and then he shoves Varyag in the chest, sending him flying back into the ropes…

HA: "Varyag is an incredibly strong individual but he barely stayed on his feet there from a single push…"

Varyag bounces back forward and stuns Horrigan with a huge right hand. He follows up with three more and then grabs his foe's arm and looks for an irish whip…

HE: "No chance…"

Horrigan just looks at Varyag and grins before pulling him forward and drops him with a huge clothesline. Varyag clambers back up and is destroyed by a massive scooped slam…

Ref: 1..........2.........kick out!

HA: "Horrigan is a physical monster…"

Horrigan drops a huge elbow into the chest of Varyag. Horrigan gets back up and he grabs Varyag by the head before pulling him to the corner and tagging in his partner…

HE: "Look at that teamwork…"

Jackson Jackson springs over the top rope and into a discus elbow smash that knocks Varyag right off his feet. He then runs the ropes and returns…..Horrigan benches him up and then slams him down on top of Varyag

Ref: 1……….2……….kickout!

HA: "Solid start from the TA here"

Jackson Jackson tries to lift Varyag to his feet, but he gets hit with a thumb to the eye and Varyag is able to tag in Fanatic

HE: “Business is about to pickup!”

The Fanatic is in the ring and he shows his own power as he lifts Jackson up, and drills him with a huge spinebuster….he then spins around and decks Anthony Grace with a right hand knocking him off the apron…

HA: “The Fanatic with a destructive entrance to the match here”

Jackson gets up and tries to score with a spinning wheel kick but Fanatic ducks underneath it and then launches his opponent with a huge release German suplex...

HA: “Fanatic is all fired up...”

Horrigan enters the ring but is knocked back through the ropes to the outside with a running knee from fanatic…who now stands tall to the adoration of the crowd in the middle of the ring!

HA: “Fanatic dominating this match!”

HE: “Oh oh wait a minute!”

Suddenly on the outside Anthony Grace can be seen talking with Max Adamson, who has now taken off his mask. Grace shouts at Fanatic, and enters the ring and squares up to the big man, Grace talking trash

HA: “Might not be the best idea Anthony!”

Grace hits Fanatic, and it barely moves the big man. A realisation comes over Grace’s face, and he retreats, just telling Fanatic to hold off for a second. The big man does, and Grace exits the ring, and grabs his fur coat from ringside and goes back round to Adamson who is standing at ringside perplexed

HE: “What is Grace doing with his coat?”

Fanatic stands in the ring with his foot on Jackson Jackson who is laying on his stomach as he watches Anthony Grace approach Max Adamson and begin talking to him

HA: “What is that?”

HE: “Look at all dat dolla!”

Grace pulls out a ream of 50 dollar notes and hands it to Adamson, who takes it and looks perplexed, as Grace mouths “I’m outta here”. As Grace begins to walk away, Adamson turns him back round and can be heard shouting “Where are you going?!” as Grace laughs and turns back round, strutting off as Adamson is furious at ringside, but he looks down at the cash and flicks through it, going round to the downed Frank Horrigan to help him up and then places the cash in his trousers as Fanatic lifts Jackson Jackson up for a scoop slam in the ring

HA: “So now we have a handicap?! The TA, without Anthony Grace who has seemingly paid his way out of this match, against Fanatic and Death Squad”

HE: “Grace is better than this, rightfully walking away”

Fanatic drags Jackson across to the corner and tags in Castille, who enters the match for the first time. Castile pulls Jackson up and drives repeated knees into his head before whipping him back into the corner. He chases in but Jackson gets his elbow up and clatters it into the jaw of Castile, knocking him back, before lifting himself onto the second rope...

HA: SPEAR!

Jackson goes in for the cover!

Ref: 1…………………..2………….kick out!

Castile pushes Jackson away and almost leaps up before he can recover and hits a german suplex. Jackson climbs up to his feet slowly but is met by a fresher Castile.

HE: Powerbomb...

Jackson drops out front and snaps Castile into a DDT out of nowhere...

Ref: 1………………2……………….kick out!

HA: And now its Jackson looking to tag in Horrigan...

HE: Thats not going to happen!

Jackson almost makes the tag however Varyag charges across the ring knocking Frank Horrigan off the apron with a European uppercut before stomping on Jackson.

HA: The Death squad not wanting anything to do with Horrigan in this ring.

Castile drags Jackson back into the centre and he lifts his leg into the air before smashing his knee back down into the canvass. He repeats the process five more times and locks in a figure four leg lock….

HE: “Jackson is going to have to tap here!”

Jackson writhes in pain, and just as it looks like he’s doing to tap, he manages to reach the ropes and the hold is broken. Castile remonstrates with the referee, and whilst doing this he allows Jackson to crawl sneakily to the corner and he makes the tag with Horrigan!

HA: “What is Castile doing?!”

HE: “Look out!”

Horrigan enters the ring and Castile turns round to see the monster in front of him. Horrigan nails a giant headbutt, sending Castile crashing into the ropes. Castile stumbles back forward and is decimated by a huge spinning spinebuster….cover

Ref: 1...........2...........kick out!

HA: “Momentum has changed in this one!”

Frank Horrigan now runs at Fanatic and hits him with a cheap shot sending Fanatic crashing into the barricade and to the floor. Frank Horrigan then continues his attack on Castile, as Varyag tries to enter the ring but is met by a vicious spinning heel kick from the now recovered Jackson Jackson who anticipates it coming. Horrigan taunts the crowd and Castile before clattering huge arms and fists into his back. He then shoves Castile back into the corner and runs into him with a huge splash.

HA: “Frank Horrigan signalling for the end here!”

Frank Horrigan gets Castile on his shoulders....

HA: "SHIRANUI POWERBOMB!"

Jackson comes over with sliced bread and Horrigan goes for the cover...

Ref: "1................2...................3!"

Announcer: “YOUR WINNERS, THE TA AND ANTHONY GRACE!”

Horrigan stands over Castile in the ring with Jackson Jackson and Adamson joining him as Fanatic lays strewn on the outside, with Valrayg looking on in disgust from the floor too.

HA: “A great win for the TA as they look to go into Ashes to Ashes to win the tag team titles”

HE: “The TA? I thought Anthony Grace was the best thing about this matchup!”

HA: “Oh be real”

The TA continue to stand tall in the ring as 6CW Anarchy heads to commercial break

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 pm

*Tim Allen stands with Geoff Steel

TA: I stand now with one of the three men soon to be fighting for the number one contender slot – ready to stand one on one with O’Callaghan at Ashes to Ashes. But first, the triple threat and earning that chance

*He turns to Steel

TA: Geoff, are you fully fit and ready for this?

GS: Tim, you know, I lost some time, I’ve had to fight to recover, fight just to get the chance to fight…but I’m ready

TA: However, you were not at full pace when you went up against the man that cost you that time, and you both struggled to survive that night. Are you really, truly ready?

*Steel ponders the question

GS: What I’m ready for is to put him down, put that arrogant a*se Perfect Jack on his back too and then go on and get this going again

*Allen goes to speak, but Steel cuts across him

GS: Tim, it’s been a bit of tough road. I lost months of my career, and really I may well have lost years. You don’t just recover with a spring in your step when a man tries to end you. And I don’t mean end your career; he could have killed me and he did not care one bit.

So, I know what you want to ask: can I look past my rage towards Hill to carry on? I depend on it. I want O’Callaghan – I want this new generation that think they’re taking over to earn that position. He may take the throne, but none of us got there just picking on the carcasses. We beat the hell out of anyone else, some of it fair, some of us went other routes.

But more importantly, more important to me even than guarding this business and keeping the brass ring up high, I want to come back to this and show the world that sly attacks can’t stop me. Geoff Steel is back, Allen, he’s back!

*Steel smiles, nods to Allen and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm

*Backstage, Christy is packing up her things into a bag in the dressing room she shares with Gazzy. He looks desperate as he stands

GD: Darling, he’s a crook, just a game-playing a**ehole. He wants to drive you away from me.

CJ: But he isn’t lying, is he Gaz?!

*She looks imploringly to him, almost begging for him to deny it, but Gazzy’s eyes sink and his head drops. She goes back to furiously putting things into her bag

CJ: I just can’t be near you right now, Gareth. Every week since we have been backhere it has been new lies and new lows.

When I was worried about your health, you stood against me

When I was scared about this rivalry, you ignored me

And now all of this comes out because some seedy little Hollywood man sells his story

GD: Times were hard…

*She slams down her bag

CJ: AND WE WERE TOGETHER! YOU DO NOT GO TO SOME CHEAP B*STARD JUST…

*She just sighs loudly instead of finishing, picks up her stuff and walks to the door. Before leaving, her head turns to look back at him

CJ: I don’t know what got you down that path, and I don’t know what brought you back here, but none of it will end well with shrouded secrets

*Before he can respond, she walks away, leaving Gazzy to slump down with his head in his hands.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm

*The crowd cheer as we see Robin Reborn backstage. Engel joins him and the cheers continue

RR: Sup, son!

*Engel awkwardly nods, not quite able to pull off comfortable and calm

EH: Are you ready to fight this?

*Reborn smiles

RR: I’m always ready, Harley. Wait, Harlequin…Harley…Quinn?

EH: Robin Re-born?

RR: Fine, we shouldn’t go into this. Outside the fourth wall – tonight is just the pre-show man.

EH: You got my back?

*Reborn sighs, looks down at his hands before looking to Engel

RR: It doesn’t matter if I’ve got your back, Engel. Sure, I got your damn back, but why you looking at me? You got your damn back, Engel.

EH: You can’t come in here and say all this, I never asked you to come in and call to ref my match, Robin

RR: That’s damn right, Engel. You didn’t as for squat. And you ain’t getting anything more than a fair fight at Ashes to Ashes. I’m there to keep this one-on-one, keep the Brotherhood away, keep The Church of Hero away, and keep 6CW running straight.

EH: If you aren’t doing this to help me, then why?

RR: Cos if I’m fighting back to get to the top again, then I want it clean and I want to be a mother*cking wrestler, not a superhero fighting crazy villains.

*Reborn looks at Engel with fire in his eyes

RR: God damn it, Engel. Get your head in the damn game.

*He looks into Engel’s eyes before walking away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Match Three
Number one contenders match for U.K./INT
Mike Hill vs Geoff Steel vs Perfect Jack

*We join the Lloyd brothers on commentary

HA: One hell of a match coming up next, Henry

HE: Oh, that’s true, brother. A big one! No idea who is gonna win this; could it be Mike Hill or Perfect Jack?!

HA: It could be Geoff Steel, brother

HE: Harold, you old fool, I only said I didn’t know who would win, I know that that loser is gonna be on the losing side of this loss, the losehole

HA: Losehole?

HE: Loser!!

“Perfection” starts to play and out swaggers the confident, brash and cocky Perfect Jack

HE: Here’s my winner, Harold! This is the guy!

HA: This is one arrogant guy, that’s for sure. More deluded than Donald Trump, some might say, but then the Donster did go and win the Presidency

HE: Make 6CW great again, Jack!

*Jack saunters down the ramp, lapping up the boos of the crowd, but as he hops onto the apron and begins to shout back at them, he is interrupted by the entrance of Geoff Steel, and by an almighty roar from the crowd

HA: Steel is back, baby!

HE: He’s been back too long already!

HA: Well I for one am delighted to see him back here, full-time, on the 6CW roster.

HE: LOSEHOLE!

HA: Aside from whatever that means, the man is a true hero to this company. He fought for us, and he fights for us every day. You heard his words about O’Callghan; he didn’t run the young man down, he challenged him to bring it to the top and beat his peers.

HE: Sounds like loser talk to me

*Steel walks proudly down to the ring, and Jack jumps in through the ropes as his opponent comes near

HE: A wise man, that Perfect Jack

*Steel eyes him from the ramp and then slides in, storming past him to go to a turnbuckle and salute the crowd. His gesturing is interrupted by the final man in the match

HE: And here is my pick for the win, Harold!

HA: Wait a minute

HE: No, I won’t I’m declaring it now

*Hill doesn’t wait around, storming down to the ring and going nose-to-nose with Steel. The referee can’t separate them, so rings the bell to get things underway. With the two talking trash intently, Jack slams both their heads together to get things moving.

HA: Ouch!

HE: That’s not wrestling you’re seeing there, Harold, its almost like an art!

*The pair stumble then both turn to face Jack, who smiles and then slides out of the ring. Instead of chasing, the pair turn back to each other and just start throwing punches – and the crowd roar them on!

HA: THIS IS JUST FIGHTING, HENRY!

HE: DEAR GOD! LOOK AT THE HATE IN THOSE FLYING FISTS - - WHAT THE?!

*With the two men concentrated on each other, and Jack watching from the outside, no-one but some disturbed members of the crowd notice O’Callaghan drop over the barricade with a steel chair in hand. He cracks it onto the back of Perfect Jack’s head without the man even knowing he was there.

HA: I don’t think he’ll be getting up any time soon! Jesus!

HE: As one of our peers would say: Mamma mia!

*Jack is flat on his face as O’Callaghan slides into the ring, just as Hill stumbles back from Steel and turns straight into WHACK!

HA: RIGHT ON THE NOSE!

HE: Blood! Everywhere!

*Steel eyeballs the Irishman and flies at him, ducking a swinging chair shot. Officials are flying down the ramp now, but as Steel turns back to face O’Callaghan again, he doesn’t anticipate the kick to the gut, which is swiftly followed by a thunderous chairshot to the spine as Steel keels over.

O’Callaghan waits for his victim to look up once more and then swings the chair full-on to his forehead, busting him open. The refs slide in and try to force O’Callaghan away, but the UK/INT champ has forced Steel into the sharpshooter, and after he cries out in pain, blood pouring down his face he passes out. O’Callaghan is unmoved by the officials, but decides to stop as he feels his limp victim beneath him.

HE: I don’t know what to say

HA: Condemn him! It’s barbaric!

HE: But it might just be genius, Harold. Number one contender? They’re all near enough dead!

*O’Callaghan slides out of the ring, but seeing Jack get to his knees, he sprints over and superkicks him in the head, before jumping into the crowd and making his way out of the arena. The camera surveys the damage and we cut to commercial.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

*Cassius Zhi has Tim Allen by his tie as the camera shoots backstage

CZ: Your buddies got their cameras on now, Allen?

*The interviewer gulps and nods his head. Zhi smiles

CZ: Good, very good

*He lets Allen drop to the floor and turns to the lens

CZ: I am ready to let this damn company know that their games cannot stop me. You all pitch in and enjoy the spooky drama of the Jesus boys, but the real abuse of power is at the top.

Enforcer is desperate, DESPERATE, to see me dethroned. But he is a fake figurehead in this company. Sad! It is very sad to see him try to strike me down, but most sad because he cannot stop me

And all he is doing is quickening the descent of this place. I stripped it down, but I left remains. Ashes to Ashes, its almost poetic, because I buried this company but left the ashes for me to rebuild with.

Will I let it completely die?

*He grins

CZ: At Night of Glory, I will end this cesspool. I am taking this title to 6CW’s showcase, its grandest stage of all, and it is there where I will not only retain my title once…this will be where it all ends. After that, I will take this title, the REAL world title, and rebuild my company in the image of my glory. 6CW will end with my raised hand at Night of Glory, and these three ingrates are just speeding up my ascent

*He walks away with no second of rest and the camera fades as Allen stands again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 pm

*O’Callaghan storms through the backstage area. He turns a corner and stops suddenly, bouncing back. The camera turns to see the figure of Enforcer standing there, O’Callaghan having seemingly bounced off him when caught unawares. Enforcer’s face is one of pure fury

E: What do you think you’re doing?!

*O’Callaghan shows no fear and doesn’t back down an inch

O’C: They want to come at the king? If they want to talk about taking MY titles then they will see the man they are facing. If they are gonna try step up to me then it won’t be they who finds me, E. I’ve put them down and stopped their s***

E: THIS SHOW DOES NOT RUN TO YOUR SCRIPT, BOY!

O’C: BUT THESE TITLES DO!

*The pair stand eye-to-eye, fire in their eyes. Enforcer takes the first step back and smiles

E: Unfortunately for us, we could not name a number one contender

*O’Callaghan smiles

E: But…you left three furious men, and you put me in a situation you didn’t think of the solution for. Thankfully, I did.

*It’s Enforcer now who smiles

E: Fatal…four-way. You will defend your titles against Mike Hill, against Perfect Jack and against Geoff Steel.

*O’Callaghan steps forward angrily, then goes backward again as Enforcer smiles and leaves the champion to reflect.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Match Four
Robin Reborn, Cameron Faith & Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood, MMM & Jack Hurst

He: What a huge match we have coming up now. 6 man yag action as the team of Reborn, Faith and Engel go up against Wood, Triple M and Jack Hurst

Jack Hurst is already in the ring waving an English flag high above his head drawing heat from the crowd when 'Revivsl Mode' begins to play and the boos increase in volume. The duo of Liam Wood and Man Mountain Mike walk out to the stage. Wood has the EWF title draped over his shoulder, he adjusts it and then makes his way down to the ring ignoring the taunts of the crowd, Man Mountain Mike closely following

Ha: Every time I see MMM I am in awe of the sheer siz of this man. No wonder Liam Wood is as cocky and arrogant as he is when he has somebody like Man Mountain in his corner

He: Liam Wood is cocky and arrogant because he's earned the right to be, the man is one of, if not the greatest in the world at this moment in time

The crowd suddenly jump to their feet as 'Ain't no stopping me' hits the speakers and Cameron Faith makes his way out to the stage. He stares around at the crowd before making his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans. He halts just short of the ring as Hurst sits on the second rope opening them o invite Faith inside

He: always the gentleman

Ha: hmmph....gentleman indeed. Hurst is a douche. I'm all for somebody being patriotic so long as they're not a total ass about it. I can't wait for Faith to get his hands on him in this one

'Stronger' starts to play as the crowd continue to cheer. Robin Reborn walks out to the stage and makes his way down to join Faith at Ringside

Ha: here he is. he impartial guest referee at Ashes to Ashes when that man in the ring there, Liam Wood will take on Engel Harlequin

He: Impartial my eye. How is this fair. Wood is on the opposition tonight whilst Engel teams with the special guest ref? I'm sorry but this has screwjob written all over it. Its like they realised that nobody has a chance against Liam Wood so they're tipping the odds against him

'Time is running out' begins to play and the crowd continue to cheer as the number one contender Engel harlequin makes his ay out to the stage. He bows to the fans in each direction before making his way down to the aisle to join his team mates

Ha: and here is the challenger to Wood's throne.....AND HERE WE GO

The team of Faith, Reborn and Engel slide inside the ring and are instantly me by their opponents as fists begin to fly. Hurst and Faith pair off with the native Scotsman getting the upper hand, meanwhile Reborn is using his speed to evade the advances of Man Mountain Mike leaving Engel and Wood staring down in the middle of the ring

Faith has Hurst on the ropes as he backs away only to run at him and clothesline him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Wood and Engel are trading pnches in the centre of the ring. Wood rakes the eyes blinding Engel who staggers back towards the ropes but then as Wood advances he sends him flying through the air with a back body drop taking Hurst out on the outside leaving Reborn, Faith and Engel in the ring with Man Mountain Mike.

The crowd are cheering the three men as they all advance simultaneously and begin to beat MMM down into the corner of the ring.

He: How is this fair? Referee come on. Do your job properly

Ha: I don't think the ref needs to do anything. Impressive strength from Triple M

With the three men all attacking Man Mountain, he summons all his strength and pushes them all away in different directions. Faith quickly gets back up and charges at MMM only to be met with a headbutt which downs him with ease. Reborn rolls out the ring to the apron and stalks MMM waiting for him to turn around

Ha: Springboard...

He: HE SWATTED HIM OUT OF THE SKY LIKE A BUG

Engel grabs MMM from behind and spins him around. The official signals for the bell and Engel starts to unload with big right hands back MMM up against the ropes. The big man swings a right hand which Engel does well to duck underneath of and continues his attack. He mixes between punches and kicks taking MMM down to one knee and loks for the tag to Faith. The two men whip MMM against the ropes but are knocked down with ease by a double clothesline on the big mans return and he lifts Faith up and throws him in to the corner of the ring before tagging Hurst in.

Hurst enters the ring and connects with several measured knife edge chps across the chest of Faith before tagging the EWF champion in which draws huge boos from the crowd. Wood drags Faith out of the corner and pushes him against the ropes and whipping him across the ring

He: Lovely big boot from Wood, looking for the cover here

Faith kicks out fairly quickly and Wood drags him up to his feet and whips him in to the corner before tagging MMM back in. The big man grabs Liam Wood and whips him with force up against Faith and then as the Scotsman staggers out of the corner he sends him high in the air before crashing back down to the mat with a flap jack

He: that muct've been 9ft plus easily

Man Mountain Mike lifts Faith up only to drop him back down to the mat with a headbutt. He bounces off the ropes and connects with a perfect leg drop which comes crashing down across the neck and head of Faith before making the cover

Faith throws his arm in the air breaking the cover. MMM lifts him off the mat and wraps his hands around the throat of Faith before ripping him through the air and throwing him in the corner and tags Wood back in

Wood grabs Faith by the arm and drags him out of the corner grounding him with a short arm clothesline. He walks to the opposite corner and raises his arm cockily in vicotry causing both Reborn and Engel to try and enter the ring.

Faith struggles to his feet only for Wood to connect with a dropkick to the back of his head sending him flying through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Hurst drops down to ringside and lifts Hurst up to his feet before driving him back in to the crowd barrier.

Hurst drags Faith back up and sends him flying over the announce table as the official has just managed to talk Reborn and Engel to exit the ring. He turns to face the action as Hurst helps Faith up to his feet and slides him back inside the ring and then he gets back on the apron as Wood tags him in.

He cockily stomps on Faith every time he tries to get himself up to his feet. Hurst begins to stalk Faith as he pulls himself across the canvas trying to make his way to the outstretched hands of Reborn and Engel. Hurst grabs him by the head when he is within feet of the tag and deals a sickening punch to the temple and then drags him back in to the centre of the ring and hooks the leg

Faith kicks out again and Hurst picks him up. He whips him against the ropes

Ha: CROSSBODY FROM FAITH! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE....SON OF A

The crowd are boing loudly as Faith is inches away from the tag before Wood and MMM drags their opponents down from the ring apron, leaving Hurst enough time to drag Faith back toward the centre of the ring and rips him through the air connecting with a snap suplex. Hurst climbs out to the arpon and up to the top rope

He: I think Hurst may be looking for the big top rope leg drop here. He hits this and it's over

Ha: FAITH MOVES!!! NOBODY HOME!! COME ON FAITH.....MAKE THE TAG

Both men are down in the centre of the ring as they begin to start making moves toward their respected corners. Hurst makes it first and gets to the tag to the EWF champion who quickly enters the ring and cuts off Faith. He grabs him by the foot and begins to laugh to himself and taunt his opponent. Faith hobbles up to a standing foot

Ha: ENZIGURI..........TAG MADE. HERE COMES HARLEQUIN

The crowd cheer as Faith makes the tag to Engel who quickly gets in the ring and Wood is immediately on the back foot as his challenger rocks him with big right hands backing him up against the ropes. He whips him across the ring and then knocks him down with a spinning heel kick and quickly goes for the cover

Wood kicks out almost straight away and quickly gets to his feet only to walk straight in to an inverted atomic drop from Engel who follows up with a spinning 540 kick

Ha: I thought he had him then

He: Certainly too close for my comfort

Engel lifts Wood up and twists his arm in to an arm bar before hitting a headbutt to the shoulder and keeps the arm bar in place as he tags Reborn in

Reborn springboards off the top rope and brings an axe handle smash down across the back off the arm and then he bpunces off the ropes and takes the champion down with a slingblade and hooks the leg

Wood kicks out again and Reborn lifts him up to his feet and tags Engel back in. The challenger to the EWF title hangs his boot across the top rope as Reborn smashing the champions head in to it and Engel enters the ring. He reaches down to lift the challenger up but staggers back holding his face

Ha: HEY!! Cheat

The crowd boo as Wood gets a thumb to the eye and quickly crawls across the ring to make the tag to Man Mountain Mike. Engel rubs his eye and turns to face the much larger foe

Engel looks all 7ft5 of MMM up and down and then shrugs beforee throwing himself towards the big man in a flurry of offense. MMM easily pushes Engel away but the challenger is resilient and quickly gets back to his feet and goes on the attack again.

He throws ig right hands, kicks to the mid-section but none seem to have any impact and MMM grabs a hold of him and levels him with a huge head butt which drops him to the canvas. MMM lifts him up off the mat and throws him in to the corner of the ring before proceeding to connect with several kness in to the gut driving the air out of Harlequin as Wood calls for the tag

He: and here comes the champion again

Ha: now that the challenger to his belt is incapacitated....convenient

Wood whips Engel in to the opposite corner of the ring and follows up with a running big boot. engel stumbles out of the corner and Wood sends him flying through the air with an overhead belly throw and he hooks the leg

Engel kicks out to the anger of Wood who drags him up to his feet. Engel starts to fight back swinging punches which connect to Wood but he quickly puts halt to the fight with a knee to the gut and then connects with an underhook suplex and hooks the leg again

Engel kicks out again and Wood hits the mat in frustration and goes for another cover

Engel kicks out and wood hooks the leg athird time

For a third time in quick succession Engel kicks out causing wood to get in the face of the official who signals the two count.

He: Come on wood, you got these. No need to lose focus now

He turns back to face engel and reaches down to lift him off the mat

Ha: Jaw breaker from Engel, he isn't done just yet

Engel rocks the champion out of nowhere and then gets up to his feet. He whips Wood against the rope

Ha: perfect drop kick from Engel

He: the champ back on his feet though

Ha: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY! THIS ONE IS OVER.....WHY ISN'T THE OFFICIAL COUNTING?

He: Hurst got a blind tag, Engel never realised.....WASHBOARD STOMACH. WHAT A WIN THIS COULD BE FOR HURST

Ha: FAITH OUT OF NOWHERE

The crowd go wild as Faith comes in at the last second and dives across Hurst saving the bout for his team. Hurst gets up to his feet with a look of disgust on his face. He talks trash towards Faith who has been ushered out of the apron by the official before turning back to pick Engel up off the mat

Ha: ROLL UP BY ENGEL

He: HURST KICKS OUT

Hurst quickly gets to his feet and aims a kick at Engel who ducks underneath

Ha: JUMPING HIGH KNEE.......NECK BREAKER

Engel explodes off the anvas with some high impact offense but is unable to take advantage. He slowly crawls towards the corner and makes the tag to Reborn as Hurst tags in Man Mountain Mike. Reborn quickly enters the ring and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from MMM, he bounces off the ropes and evades another swinging arm and then springboards off the ropes into a cross body

He: What power on show here

Ha: BUT SPEED TRUMPS POWER

MMM catches Reborn in his arms. He tries o swing out in to a sidewalk slam but Reborn uses his momentum against him and drives him down into the canvas with a swinging DDT. MMM gets to his feet as Reborn climbs to the top rope, he jumps through the air connecting with a knee to the side of the head which rocks the big man, he quickly runs to another corner and climbs to the top rope and connects with another knee to the head but still MMM refuses to go down

He: Reborn can try all he wants, nothing he can do will put the big man down

Ha: he just did a minute ago

He: technicality

Reborn exits the ring to the apron and motions for MMM to turn around

Ha: WHAT A FLYING FOREARM. YOU SEE THE HEAIGHT HE GOT THERE AND MMM IS DOWN

MMM kicks out with such force that Reborn lands on his feet. He waits as MMM tries to get back to his feet and as he is getting to his knees he closes in and drops him back down with a headscissors driving his head into the mat and then climbs to the top rope

Ha: Get him away will ya ref

The crowd boo as Hurst pulls at the leg of Reborn and the former champion kicks his former tag partner away to the outside of the ring

Ha: SUICIDE DIVE FROM FAITH TAKING HURST OUT

The crowd cheer as Hurst is knocked to the outside of the ring and then Cameron Faith from nowhere leaps through the air over the top rope and takes him out as Reborn composes himself on the top rope and loos down at MMM

Ha: FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR

He: FOOT ON THE ROPES

Ha: I thought that was it then but the foot on the rope breaks the cover

He: great ring awareness

Ha: or great teamwork from Liam Wood to put it there....went unnoticed by the referee

Reborn gets to his feet and tags Cameron Faith who enters to a big pop from the crowd. He waits for MMM to start getting to his feet and then hits a running knee to the side of the head and goes for a running bulldog but MMM throws him across the ring. He tags Hurst in who begins to stalk Faith

He: WASHBO....

Ha: Faith lands on his feet....PELE KICK......ACT OF FAITH!

Wood flies across the ring saving the match for his team. The official tries to talk him out of the ring but he forces past and Faith is too quick to him. He catches him with a kick to the gut and sends him flying with a snap suplex, he keeps a hold of him and drags him up in to a second snap suplex and then rolls through but instead of a third suplex he plants the champ with a michinoku driver

The champ rolls out of the ring as Faith turns his attentions back to Hurst, he drags him to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring and then hits a running knee into the bulldog and hooks the leg agan

Hurst throws his arm in the air and Faith mounts him and starts raining down big right hands

Ha: Faith has been waiting a long time for this I think

The official has to practically pull Faith away from his attack and he goes straight back to his corner and tags in Reborn who begins to motion for Hurst to get to his feet. As he does he turns and see's Reborn primed for a spinebuster and he quickly turns on his heels and tags the big man back in to the fight.

MMM tries to enter the ring but Reborn quickly closes in as he has one leg inside and one still on the apron. He connects with a running dropkick which staggers the big man and then he springs off the opposite top rope and hits a spinning heel kick which knocks MMM to the outside. MMM lands on his feet and Reborn bounces off the ropes and goes for a baseball slide but the big man avoids the contact and then whips Reborn into the steel stairs which fall apart on impact leaving reborn lying in a waste of metal

MMM lifts him up into a gorilla press slam position and throws him back inside the ring over the top rope before pulling himself on to the apron and climbs inside the ring. He waits for Reborn to get to his feet and then spins him around

He: WHAT A CHOKESLAM! REBORN IS OUT COLD

Ha: HE KICKED OUT! REBORN STILL HAS THE HEART OF A CHAMPION

MMM hits the mat in anger and then in his frustrations he gets to his feet and knocks Engel from the ring apron with a big right hand. He lifts Reborn up to his feet and throws him against the ropes

He: CABER TOSS

Ha: BUT HERE COMES ENGEL.......AND WOOD.........NOW HURST AND FAITH. THE OFFICIAL HAS LOST CONTROL OF THIS ONE

Reborn is down in the centre of the ring as the five remianing men brawl around him. MMM and Wood are double teaming Engel as Hurst and Faith spill over to the outside of the ring. MMM and Wood have engel in the corner of the ring as the official tries to break them up.

On the outside Faith whips Hurst in to the crowd barrier. He runs at him but Hurst ducks underneath and sends him flying into a sea of people. Hurst climbs in to the corwd and the two trade right hands all the time getting deeper and deeper into the crowd

Ha: where have they gone

He: I guess they're settling their scroe away from this distraction in the ring

In the ring the official manages to talk Wood back on to the apron and Engel rolls to the outside feel the effects of being beaten by the Brotherhood members. MMM tags the EWF champion in with Reborn still down on the mat and Liam Wood signals for the end. He orders Reborn to get back to his feet as he slowly begins to pull himself up using the ropes for support

He: I think Wood wants to send a personal message to the special guest referee here......WORLD EATER

Ha: HE KICKED OUT! REBORN KICKED OUT! WOOD CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

He: Neither can I

Wood gets to his feet and stomps down on Reborn. He grabs him by the head and drags him to his feet and starts talking trash in to his face before pushing him away and levelling him with a superkick. He drops down in to a cocky pin just laying across Reborn

Ha: REBORN KICKS OUT AGAIN, NOT THE GREATEST COVER BUT THE SHEER WILL AND FIGHT OF THIS KID

Wood gets back up and drags Reborn up, he whips him against the ropes

He: WORLD E.....

Ha: ZIG ZAG FROM REBORN.....WHAT A COUNTER

He: But he's down, he can't capitalise

Both men are down in the middle of the ring. They start to make their way to their corners. Wood pulls himself using the ropes for support

Ha: REBORN TAGS ENGEL

The challenger flies in to the ring and makes a bee line for the champ. Wood tries to cower in the corner hanging outside between the second and third ropes but Enegl still goes on the attack only breaking when the offical forces him to. He frustratingly backs away as Wood comes back in the ring and then pokes him in the eye as Engel tries to close in again

Engel staggers back andLiam Wood quickly wraps his arms around the waist of Engel and tears him through the air with a German Suplex. He rolls through and lifts him into a second German Suplex and then rolls through again only to this time drive Engel in to the mat with a full nelson slam

He: and that is why Wood is the best in the world. Seamless transitions from one hold to another. Very gifted athlete

Wood gets to his feet and stands over Engel and raises his arms in the air which draws jeers from the fans.

Wood motions for Engel to get up and then kicks him in the gut. He tries to lift him for a powerbomb but Engel fights it and then sends him through the air with a big body drop. He collapses to his knees and looks for the tag but Reborn is still down on the outside and Faith is fighting Hurst somewhere in the crowd.

He backs in to the corner and sits catching a second wind waiting for Wood to get to his feet. Wood slowly starts to get up and Engel closes in and quickly grabs him

Ha: SELF FULFILL.....

He: Pushed away by Wood....POWERBOMB IN TO THE VIPER LOCK! ENGEL HAS NOWHERE TO GO. THIS ONE IS DONE

Wood locks the submission down in the centre of the ring. Wood tries to fight against it but quickly begins to fade. The official positions himself for the submission but Engel refuses to give in. He somehow feeds off the fans chanting his name and manages to fight back up to his knees and then a standing base. Wood refuses to relinquish the hold though and Engel has to back him in to the corner of the ringing squashing him against the turnbuckles before he lets go of the hold. They both stagger back in to the middle of the middle of the ring and start to trade punches. Wood rocks Engel with a big right and Engel responds in kind. They trade several punches until Wood starts to get the upper hand. He takes advantage with a knee to the mid section and the winds up a huge haymaker

Ha: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY FROM ENGEL. HE DUCKED UNDERNEATH THE RIGHT HAND AND DROPS THE CHAMP

Engel, physically exhausted, manages to drape an arm over the champion as the official drops for the pin

He: YES MIKE! GOOD SAVE

The crowd boo as MMM makes the save in the nick of time as the official's hand comes down for the three count.

Ha: HERE COMES REBORN

MMM is exiting the ring as Reborn comes from behind and hits a dropkick knocking him off balance and forcing him to fall awkwardly to the outside. Reborn watches for MMM to get to his feet and then runs and bounces off the ropes

Ha: Incoming..........WOW!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MOVE IS BUT DAMN IS IT EFFECTIVE

Replays whow on the big screen of Reborn soaring through the air over the top rope, twisting and turning before crashing down and taking both himself and MMM out

Ha: I think Reborn might be hurt out here in front of us. He hasn't moved. Here come sthe official to check on him

The official waves to backstage for the EMT as in the ring both Wood and Engel have pulled themselves to their feet.

Ha: If this has been anything to go by I can't wait to see these two face off in a couple of weeks.....HEY!!!!

He: PLAGUE IS HERE.......CONFESSION TO ENGEL

Ha: THE REFEREE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. HE WAS DOWN HERE SEEING TO REBORN.....PLEASE, NOT LIKE THIS

Ha: GOD DAMN IT

The referee signals for the bell as 'revival mode' blasts out of the speakers again and Liam Wood sits up a huge smile on his face. He gets to his feet and pull shis EWF title from the grasp of the official and orders him to raise his arm in victory as MMM joins him. The crowd are booing loudly

Ha: That was insane, shame to have ended like it did

He: Just think, somewhere Hurst and Faith are still brawling too. What a fight, and what a deserved win. You're all seeing a preview of what will happen at Ashes to Ashes here...Liam Wood victorious

EMTs have Reborn on a strecther as MMM and Wood stand victorious over Engel in the middle of the ring

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:46 pm

*JJ Johnson stands backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Here stands one of our number one contenders for Cassius Zhi’s World Championship title.

*He turns to JJ

TA: JJ, your return goes from strength to strength, how are you feeling?

*JJ smiles

JJ: Good, my man, I feel good! It’s been an interesting ride; I’m back here and I’m riding, whether people are feelin me or not

TA: I think that’s all words that mean “good.” Now the main event at Ashes to Ashes beckons – versus Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly and champion Cassius Zhi.

JJ: Yeah, but first I gotta deal with this main event tonight. Don’t get ahead of yourself, Tim. This main event tonight gives me enough to keep busy with son! There’s a snake in every corner, there’s animals and ar**holes who don’t care about wrestling, they just wanna break sh*t up.

TA: In your own corner too…

*He laughs

JJ: Oh you don’t have to tell me twice, Tim. Lex makes Cassius look honest, Hart is a dirty player in this game. I’ll have my head on a swivel, that’s for sure.

TA: And you have no eye on Ashes to Ashes?

JJ: Look, man, tonight I get to send that message ahead of the Hydro, before we even get to Glasgow. I’m going out there to show every man, and I mean every single man, in that match tonight what comes at Ashes to Ashes and what will lead from there.

TA: The champion is back?

JJ: The Franchise Initiative is taking that title, cos this company needs a REAL champion.

*JJ nods to Allen and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:47 pm

*The scene changes to Charlotte Grey with Enforcer

CG: I’m here with Enforcer, who has asked me to come to him now for an important message.

*She turns to him and smiles

CG: Sir, what does the 6CW audience need to know?

E: Thank you, Charlotte. It’s been another wild night here, and our PPV is about to take its final shape. First, it comes upon me to set up a match that could stoke the fires of Glasgow’s crowd

*He smiles, losing the serious expression for a few moments before going further

E: Cameron Faith will go one-on-one with Jack Hurst in a rivalry that has taken on nationalistic pride as well as pure hate. Scotland versus England!

*He continues on

E: And we have had the matter of impudent disrespect to 6CW, its competitors, my office and the legacy of this company.

O’Callaghan has crossed the line, and as such will face Perfect Jack, Mike Hill and Geoff Steel.

This gave us two fatal four-way matches. And then Cassius Zhi threatened the standing of our 6CW title, whilst showing flagrant insolence.

As such, I have decided to take matters further. The main event for the 6CW World Champion will now be a four-man Time Attack match. 30-minutes, the winner of the match being the man who gets the last pinfall

*He turns finally to Charlotte Grey

E: Thank you

*He nods and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:48 pm

*Once again in a darkened room, Brother Marshall and Clarke James address 6CW

CJ: See already the ascent that our choice has given us, 6CW. Together we have joined, and the main event is sitting in the palm of our hands.

BM: They all talk now, and we are in every conversation. The main event tonight, the biggest match at Ashes to Ashes – this is just one example of why the Church works for all its members

CJ: We join together now as a multi-talented group, knowing that the man who leads us will harness our gifts and guide this ship once more

BM: And all these frauds will see what real glory is, and what real power is

CJ: Pretenders with their crowns, pretenders to the throne, pretenders to the power that we wield

BM: Tonight is we send a message to them all about what happens to these pretenders, these false prophets.

CJ: And then we take apart the Brotherhood; physically, mentally, spiritually. It is our job to end them, and to show you all that the Church has risen again

*The scene cuts out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Main Event
Cassius Zhi/Dicey Reilly vs JJ Johnson/Lex Hart vs Church of Hero (James and Murdoch) vs O'Callaghan/Cerberus

HA: Are you ready for this, Henry?

HE: I honestly have no idea…..there are main events and then there are matches like this…..I mean seriously…

HA: Our final match of the evening, the final stop before Ashes to Ashes….and the powers that be have amassed one of the most star studded bouts possible…

HE: Not only that also one of the most combustible bouts….I mean all you need is some gun powder and you'll raise this entire building to the ground…..how on earth can anyone keep control of this match and these competitors?

The crowd are in fine voice as "Run this town" echoes through the speakers and O'Callaghan swaggers onto the stage, parading his International and UK Championships as he does so….

HA: The list of accomplishments for this man are a mile long…..he cleaned up at the end of 2016 awards and rightfully so, there hasn't been many more successful debut years than O'Callaghan…he'll defend those titles again at Ashes to Ashes but there are many that believe it is only a matter of time until this man is contesting world championships…

HE: I don't doubt it….he came up just short in his quest to challenge Cassius at Ashes to Ashes but he is not far away at all…

HA: And a win in a match like will only raise his stock further…

O'Callaghan climbs up into the ring and continues to pose as the lights dim and "Haunted" booms through the speakers, met by boos from the crowd in attendance. The giant form of Cerberus appears on the stage, the TV Championship slung over his shoulder…

HA: I don't believe there is a more dangerous man in 6CW right now….Cerberus is on a run that I'm not so sure can be stopped…

HE: Well we are going to find out at Ashes to Ashes….

HA: Cerberus and Crime Lord will collide in a first ever buried alive casket match…..we could potentially be looking at the end of someone's career….

HE: of course we are…how else do you expect the loser of a "buried alive" match to continue?

Cerberus climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He casts O'Callaghan a scathing look before raising his title in the air…

HA: O'Callaghan and Cerberus are two stand outs on the 6CW roster….they could be a hell of a pair if they can work together…

HE: I somehow don't see it…

Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James are the next two combatants out onto the stage. There are boos from the crowd but plenty of cheers too…

HA: The Church of Hero will always have their followers and supporters….they are such a staple of professional wrestling that no matter their actions, there will always be fans…

HE: And given that their reputations are sky high and they are going up against The Brotherhood at Ashes to Ashes I would say they will continue to be popular….

James and Murdoch remove their robes as they climb up on opposite sides of the ring and then through the ropes. They eye up O'Callaghan and Cerberus…

HA: The Church will strike at any moment they see fit…..I don't think there is any fear in the case of their targets, they will attack whoever they see as a necessary casualty…

HE: Well we saw what they did to Man Mountain Mike last time out….

"Be Myself" is met by thunderous boos from the audience and purple pyros explode into the air as Lex Hart makes his entrance. He slicks his hair back and stretches his arms out, drinking in the negative reaction….

HE: The official number one contender to the 6CW Championship….

HA: What do you mean by that?

HE: I mean this guy actually earned it….he wasn't placed in this match at the behest of Enforcer just to antagonise Cassius….he defeated three other men in a proper number one contenders match….

Lex makes his way down the ramp and he patrols the outside before rolling under the bottom rope. He remains on one knee and stares at the rest of the playing field…

HA: The animosity between Lex Hart and Cassius will certainly be one of the most interesting aspects at Ashes to Ashes….

HE: And what about Miss Jessica? Where, if anywhere, will she fit into this?

HA: There are so many faculties to this one….I MEAN WHAT ABOUT THIS MAN?

"La La…La…La…Wait 'til I get my money right"

*Crowd pop

HE: Another who didn't earn his spot…

HA: Arguably the most in form man in 6CW right now….tell me how his position isn't earned?

"Ante Up" is booming through the speakers and there is a deafening ovation in the arena as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage. He is talking hype as he strides from one side to the other, beating his chest as he does so…

HA: Maybe there has been a slight attitude change in JJ Johnson since his return but these fans still love him…

HE: JJ is more business like than ever….

HA: He gets the job done but he puts on a goddamn show every time he steps foot in that ring….nobody can deny that JJ Johnson is walking, talking money and entertainment…

HE: The next 6CW Champion?

HA: The form book says very possibly….his record against Cassius Zhi adds weight to that claim….

JJ swaggers down the ramp, slapping the hands of his fans as he does so, and then he leaps up onto the apron. He stares at his opponents and then climbs onto the turnbuckle and fixes his gaze toward Lex Hart…

HA: Tag partners tonight but in two weeks they are mortal enemies….

HE: JJ cannot have forgotten that it was Lex who nearly ended his career, put him on the shelf for 18 months…

HA: I can guarantee JJ has not forgotten….

Lex and JJ continue to glare at one another and then "They Say" rips through the speakers, met by crashing waves of boos from the 6CW Universe. The red and gold mist covers ringside as the 6CW Champion makes his entrance….

HA: The man….quite simply you cannot put it any simpler….Cassius Zhi has ran a path of destruction through 6CW since he arrived last year….he demolished, decimated and tortured Team 6CW inside the War Games structure….he embarrassed and victimised Robin Reborn at Seasons' Beatings to become 6CW Champion…..

HE: And despite Enforcer stacking the odds against him he will rise above it all at Ashes to Ashes and prove once again why he is the best in the business…

HA: Cassius has so much history with the men in the ring right now….one man in particular….and at Ashes to Ashes he will share the ring with three men who hate his guts….three men who not only want to take his championship from him but leave him broken and battered too….

Cassius pauses at the base of the ramp and his cold eyes travel up to the ring, where JJ Johnson is standing on the ropes and staring straight out at him….a small smile curls Cassius' lip as he raises the 6CW Championship over his head….

HA: The storybook rivalry between JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi will get a brand new chapter in two weeks time…..

HE: And I thought I would never see two men who hated each other as much as these two but now I'm not so sure….

HA: I think Dicey Reilly may claim his hatred for Zhi surpasses that of anyone….

HE: I don't even see how Dicey and Cassius are supposed to team together tonight…

Cassius walks around the ring and he begins to lay the 6CW Championship across the announce table. The crowd then almost blow the roof off as "Born to Fight" rips through the speakers…

HA: I can barely hear myself think…Dicey Reilly is back in a 6CW ring…

HE: Dicey is a legend, a 6CW hall of famer….but he should have stayed away because Cassius is going to end whatever is left of his career….what happened during War Games should have been warning enough but Dicey showed his stupidity….why would he want to go through that again?

HA: Because Dicey Reilly is 6CW….he is a born fighter…..and as long as Cassius is holding this company to ransom you can bet Dicey will be on the opposite side of the fence fighting with all he has…

HE: All he has is not enough….

HA: This crowd disagrees, Dicey disagrees and I disagree….

HE: You are all wrong…..it takes something special to defeat a guy like Cassius Zhi and Dicey Reilly doesn't possess those qualities…

Dicey bursts out onto the stage as the fans go wild and chant his name. He raises his arm and then beckons the camera in, pointing to the goosebumps snaking across his skin. He takes a deep breath as he makes his way down the ramp…

HA: And look at Cassius…

Cassius is still standing by the announce table and he is giving Dicey a very slow, deliberate, round of applause. Dicey climbs up into the ring and he makes his way over to the ropes, staring a hole straight through his nemesis…

HE: These men will have to team together tonight….

HA: You'd have to say advantage to the Church from the outset….they are the only co-existent team in this whole shake up….

HE: Want a bet?

HA: What you suggesting?

HE: How long do you think this match lasts before chaos ensues?

HA: Damn I think you'll be lucky to get five…

The referee is looking at all eight competitors as Cassius slowly climbs into the ring , standing apart from Dicey. The official is trying to give his instructions but the trash talking is now beginning between all the combatants….

JJ turns and he and Lex are face to face, both men trash talking. Lex slicks his hair back and he spits right in JJ's face….

*Crowd boo

HA: Heck maybe five seconds….

JJ looks thunderous as he wipes the spittle from his face. He draws his fist back and is ready to attack when the COH stun him from behind….

HE: Here we go…

JJ tries to turn and fight but CJ and Murdoch clatter into him with punches and knees, staggering him back into the ropes. Lex laughs as he climbs from the ring whilst the rest of the combatants follow suit. Cassius continues to just stare at Dicey…

HA: Lex not even interested in helping JJ here…

The COH whip JJ off the ropes and then they drill him with a huge double flapjack as he returns. CJ rolls from the ring whilst Murdoch quickly waistlocks JJ and hurls him into a beautiful snap German suplex…

HE: The restoration of the Church has given Marshall Murdoch a new lease of life….his partnership with Clarke James was always a fruitful one….it makes sense for both men to return to the hub of their success….

Marshall circles the ring with a smirk on his face and then beckons JJ to stand back up. Johnson clutches his ribs as he hobbles back to his feet…

HA: Murdoch looking to take JJ out early…

HE: Marshall Law!

Murdoch sound through the air for the tornado roundhouse but the crowd erupt as JJ catches his boot and immediately synches in an anklelock....

HA: Out of nowhere.... that's how quickly Johnson can switch a bout....

Marshall yells in agony but uses his own ground defence to roll out and send JJ across the ring...Marshall scrambles back up but JJ spins him inside out with a huge running clothesline…

HE: That's your own teammate!

HA: Hart spat at him, what do you expect?

JJ spins around and he grabs Lex by the head and hauls him over the top rope...Lex gets to his feet but JJ meets him with a huge right hand that takes him down again...Hart staggers up in the corner and Johnson begins to unload with punches…

HA: This was bound to happen…

HE: Didn't even last a minute

Meanwhile, Marshall has managed to crawl over to his corner and tag in Clarke James. CJ immediately climbs through the ropes and runs to the corner…

HA: Once upon a time JJ and Clarke had a substantial friendship…

HE: Clarke James has seen the light once more!

CJ hits Johnson with a ferocious northern lariat to the back of the head, knocking him to the ground and allowing Lex an escape. James then whips JJ off the ropes and drills him with a spinebuster on return.....1.........2......kickout!
James drags JJ back up by the head and he looks into his eyes before hooking his arm...,

HA: FAITHLESS!

JJ slams his elbow into the temple of James, sending him away. CJ swivels back and looks for a discus forearm but Johnson ducks and nails a pele kick...JJ gets to his feet and pounds his chest, urging James to stand…

HA: JJ's feeling it, lining James up…

There are roars from the crowd as Dicey slaps JJ's back for the blindside tag. Reilly climbs in and the crowd are torn as he and Johnson go face to face…

HE: Oh my....

HA: You can feel the electricity in this building....two names so synonymous with 6CW and 6WF....

HE: Are they about to clash?

HA: Well if they don't tonight they certainly will in two weeks at Ashes to Ashes…

JJ and Dicey continue to stare at one another and then JJ sidesteps and gestured for Dicey to go ahead...Dicey smirks as he brushes past Johnson, only for JJ to grab his arm and spin him back around....

HE: Flatline!

Boos fill the air as Lex comes from nowhere and drills JJ with the RKO. He gets to one knee and glares at Dicey whilst Cassius looks gleeful from the apron…

HA: Just like that, Lex Hart can make an impact..

HE: Cassius is loving it...these guys are tearing each other to pieces before the PPV....

Lex slithers back out under the bottom rope. Dicey looks down at JJ for a moment and then turns in time to block a punch from Clarke James. Dicey fires in three shots and backs James into the ropes before whipping him across the ring....

HA: Dicey caught waiting there…

HE: Ring rust could play a factor…

Dicey drops his head for a backdrop but CJ stops short and delivers a stiff kick to the face. Dicey staggers and Clarke charges forward...,

HA: Nobody home…

Dicey steps to the side and sends CJ crashing against the turnbuckle before nailing him with a full nelson sit down bomb.....1.........2......shoulder up!

Dicey grabs Clarke by the head and he drags him up…

HA: Dicey not looking too rusty right now...CRAICDOWN!

Reilly sets up for the piledriver but CJ counters with a backdrop. James beckons Dicey back up and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: Dicey about to be enlightened…

Dicey drops off the back and counters with an inverted DDT....1.......2.....James kicks out again!

HA: It's been 7 years since Dicey Reilly last won a world championship...but in this kind of form could he heading back to the summit?

Dicey wills James to stand as he slaps his hand against his knee and raises an arm to the crowd. CJ is groggy as he starts to rise and Reilly runs the ropes…

HA: Damnit!

HE: That's what a teammate is for…

Marshall kicks Dicey in the spine as the Irishman hits the ropes. Dicey swivels and decks Murdoch with a right hand…

HE: Perfect distraction!

James takes advantage by slamming into Dicey and then takes him down with a sleeper slam....he then tags in Murdoch, who immediately climbs the turnbuckle..

HE: Church of Hero back on top!

Murdoch leaps from on high with a splash to the chest of Dicey.....1......
....Dicey kicks out!

HA: Marshall Murdoch and Dicey Reilly were embroiled in quite a rivalry just before the reunion of The Church....

Murdoch slaps Dicey around the head and then drags him up into a belly to belly slam...he stalks his prey and trash talks him before dragging him up again and into a pumphandle slam........1............2........Dicey kicks out!

HA: With just two weeks until Ashes to Ashes none of these men will want a morale sapping defeat....

HE: Or an injury…

Murdoch stomps on Dicey repeatedly, targeting the legs and arms. He then drags him up into a Muay Thai clinch and lands multiple knees before hooking his foe in place....

HA: Marshall thinking t-bone…

Dicey drives his head into the side of Marshall's face and breaks his grip. He then kicks him in the gut and drops him with a stiff DDT…

HA: Dicey needed that to stem the tide…

Reilly and Marshall are both on the mat trying to recover. Dicey drags himself over to the ropes and uses them to stand…

HE: Marshall tagged Clarke back in…

HA: Here comes O'Callaghan!

There are cheers from the crowd as the double champion flies into the ring and he wipes out CJ with a running dropkick. Marshall comes running back over and O'Callaghan nails him with an overhead belly to belly suplex over the top rope, Clarke James is back to his feet and O'Callaghan produces a picture perfect vertical suplex, dumping CJ out on top of his teammate…

HA: O'Callaghan cleaning house, this is exactly why they are talking about him as the future of this business…

Lex Hart scrambles in but is hiptossed to the ground and then Dicey Reilly receives an arm drag takedown. O'Callaghan then turns as Cassius climbs in…

HE: The 6CW Champion entering the fray for the first time…

HA: He and O'Callaghan had one hell of a match a few weeks ago…

O'Callaghan bursts forwards but Cassius greets him with a flash kick right to the gut, doubling him over. Zhi then nails a karate chop to the back of his opponent's head and hits a vicious swinging neckbreaker…

HE: Cassius sending a message to his challengers, he is the most dominant and dangerous man in 6CW…

Zhi's eyes glisten with malevolence as he paces the ring. He watches O'Callaghan's every move as he waits for him to rise and then he moves forward…

HE: Dragon's Fury!

*Crowd pop

The fans are on their feet as O'Callaghan blocks the roundhouse kick by catching Zhi's foot. He then swipes the world champion's standing leg…

HA: Sharpshooter to the world champ!

Cheers fill the air as O'Callaghan manages to turn Cassius on his stomach to apply the submission. Zhi lets out a grunt of pain but it doesn't last as Marshall and Clarke attack from behind…

HA: These two are like damn hyenas…

O'Callaghan tries to fight back but they overwhelm him with knees and punches before flipping him up and Murdoch powerbombs him down across CJ's knees…

HE: Lights out!

O'Callaghan is on all fours as Murdoch runs into him and nails the codebreaker
........3!

HE: It's ov...ahhhhhh!

The referee's hand is coming down for three when Cerberus drags Murdoch under the bottom rope and drills him with a chokeslam on the hard floor…

HA: Cerberus making his presence known, finally, my word....

Cerberus climbs up into the ring and CJ sets about him with a flurry of punches. Cerberus soaks up the attack and then shoves CJ away before almost decapitating him with a huge bicycle kick. James staggers back up and Cerberus grabs him by the neck…

HA: What goes up…

The ring shakes from the impact of another chokeslam. Dicey Reilly and JJ Johnson then storm the ring but Cerberus seizes them both by the throat…

HE: Surely not?

Dicey and JJ look at each other before booting the monster in the gut and delivering a huge double suplex. Dicey quickly scrambles up and grabs JJ by the head…

HA: CRAICDOWN!

JJ swipes Dicey's legs and catapults him to the corner. Reilly's head bounces off the turnbuckle and he swings back around…

HE: Access All Areas!

Dicey puts the brakes on the stunner and pushes JJ away before colliding into him with a clothesline that takes both men flying over the top rope…

HA: Look at this!

Cassius is up on his feet as Cerberus sits up in the middle of the ring and stares a hole straight through the world champion…

HE: What a confrontation this will be…

Cerberus gets to his feet as Cassius comes at him with a series of kicks and chops, trying to cut the big man down to size. He succeeds in dropping Cerberus to one knee and then he swings his hands forward…

HA: SHOCK…

Cerberus' hand flies out and he grabs Cassius by the throat. He stands to full size and stares into Zhi's eyes…

HE: Cassius about to get obliterated…

There is a huge reaction from the crowd as Crime Lord comes striding out onto the stage. Cerberus sees him and immediately throws Cassius aside…

HA: Now this is going off…

HE: Cerberus heading straight for his nemesis…

Cerberus climbs from the ring and he meets Crime Lord head on, on the stage. The two giants trade huge blows…Crime Lord drives his knee into Cerberus' gut and smashes his head into the steel titantron structure…

HA: In two weeks one of these men will bury the other alive...such hatred between them…

Cassius is on his knees in the ring, looking smug as Cerberus and Crime Lord battle into the backstage area. O'Callaghan is about to climb back in but he is attacked by Mike Hill and Perfect Jack…

HE: This is out and out chaos now…

Geoff Steel comes sprinting down the ramp to join the fray and attacks Mike Hill, Cassius is now laughing frantically…

HA: Nobody can control this...the locker-room is in disarray...this is what being on top means to these superstars…

O'Callaghan is battling Perfect Jack whilst Steel unloads on Mike Hill, trapping him in the timekeeper's area and nailing right hands. All eyes then turn back to the ring as Lex Hart slides in behind Cassius, the world champion has no idea…

HE: Cassius is right in Lex's crosshairs…

HA: And he has no goddamn idea…

Lex is shaking with anticipation as he beckons for Cassius to turn around. Slowly but surely the 6CW Champion obliges and turns into Lex's path…

HE: FLAT…

JJ Johnson grabs Lex's foot from the outside and drags him out under the bottom rope. He launches Hart with such ferocity across the announce table that he takes out the cameraman and the Spanish announce team…

HA: My God…

HE: Cassius is invincible…

HA: HERE WE GO!

Dicey Reilly and JJ square up once again and suddenly fists begin to fly on the outside. JJ gets the upper hand with his superior hand speed but Dicey fires back with a knee to the gut and he slams JJ's head off the announce table…

HA: The two fan favourites now ripping each other apart…

HE: And not one of them has managed to land a hand on Cassius…look at that glee on his face…

Dicey spears JJ on top of the table and they continue to trade shots as Cassius stands at the ropes and trembles with uncontrollable laughter.

HA: Cassius may not have any opposition left for Ashes to Ashes…

HE: Erm, Harold?

HA: What?

HE: In the ring!!!

The whole arena is rocking as Hero is standing behind Cassius. Zhi turns around and his eyes widen as Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch flank their leader…

HA: Would you look at this….Cassius has a whole new threat on his hands now…

HE: The Church are here for dominance…

Hero grins at Cassius and then points at him as Marshall and Clarke attack the world champion. Zhi tries to battle back but the fury from COH is too much as they pummel him to the deck. They quickly drag him back up and hold his face up toward Hero, who says a little prayer…

HA: This is unbelievable…

HE: HE'S FINISHED!

Clarke scoops Cassius off the deck for "Faithless" as Marshall spins over and nails the "Marshall Law" roundhouse kick to Zhi's head, leading straight into the rockbottom. Marshall makes the cover as Clarke kneels at Cassius' head and Hero blesses himself…

….2
………….3!

HA: What a moment this is…

HE: The Church just knocked off the World Champion…

Clarke, Marshall and Hero all pose over the fallen form of Cassius Zhi. Security have managed to separate JJ Johnson and Dicey Reilly, both men are now staring up at the scene in front of them…

HE: The balance of power is shifting once more…

HA: Just what in the hell does this mean for the future of 6CW?

Security provide barriers now between JJ, Dicey and Lex Hart. All three challengers to the world championship seem stunned by what they are witnessing…

HA: These three men were too busy concentrating on tearing chunks out of another….they left the door wide open and The Church walked right on through….

HE: And Cassius' reign of terror may have a new rival….the power struggle for 6CW has just taken one hell of a twist…

HA: So many hands reaching for control…

There is another roar from the crowd as Edward Plague appears on the stage with Liam Wood. Plague stares down at Hero, who glares back, and then begins to applaud…

HA: Just what in the hell?

HE: Do not ask me to provide answers….I don't think anyone can…next stop is Ashes to Ashes and I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next…

HA: This gets stranger and stranger…..just who is the dominant force in 6CW?

The show comes to an end with Plague and Wood staring down the Church of Hero, who continue to stand over Cassius Zhi!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down