The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread

+3
Fernando
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:14 pm

6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September

Match One
Geoff Steel vs Jack Hurst

Update on the condition of Crime Lord

Match Two
Perfect Jack and Clarke James vs The Parasite Killers

Enforcer addresses suspension of Engel Harlequin

Match Three
GazzyD (w/Edward Plague) vs Mike Hill

Match Four
Liam Wood vs Jerome Dubois

Anthony Grace announces which World Title he shall fight for at Beachfront Brawl

Match Five
Number One Contenders Match
Hero vs JJ Johnson vs O'Callaghan

Main Event
The TA vs Cerberus & Dicey

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread

Post by Marky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 11:42 am

Timothy Allen is backstage with a very happy Max Adamson, who is grinning from ear to ear.

TA: My guest at this time is manager of the 6CW World Tag Team Champions The TA, Max Adamson. And Max, we may be able to guess but how are you feeling about the announcements for the upcoming Anarchy?

(Adamson nods and continues to smile)

Max: Oh Tim, I feel like we are finally getting the respect we deserve around here. It's not enough being Tag Team Champions for over 200 days, but last week on Anarchy, my boys Jackson and Frank took their biggest scalp to date when they defeated the bona-fide hall of fame star JJ Johnson.

TA: Don't you think the 2 on 1 handicap stipulation played a part?

(Adamson smugly gives Tim "the look" and responds with a grin)

Max: I don't think it does Tim. JJ Johnson has single handedly defeated the likes of Hero, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord, Keith Leone, TGA, Nemesis, GazzyD, even yours truly. JJ Johnson has fought and won countless wars in his professional wrestling career, taking down faction after faction and team after team. But last week, in a simple handicap match, my clients Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan defeated the living legend JJ Johnson, clean as a whistle, in the middle of that ring, one, two, three. And by doing so, we've changed the landscape of the 6CW main event scene.

TA: Forgive me Max, but how is the main event scene any different to what it was?

(Adamson smirks again, and shakes his head at Tim Allen)

Max: Oh Tim. How naive you are. The TA have announced themselves as being more than the World Tag Team Champions. The TA have announced themselves in the World Heavyweight Championship scene. The TA, having knocked off a multiple time World Champion in JJ Johnson, are now in the main event, against the two World Heavyweight Champions.

TA: But it's non title Max. Not only that, we already know Anthony Grace will face one of the Champions at Beachfront Brawl, and the winner of Hero versus JJ Johnson versus O'Callaghan will face the other Champion.

Max: I don't care.

(Max looks defiant as he continues)

Max: I just don't care. It doesn't matter if Grace uses his Grace Face Place Mace Trace Race Case. It doesn't matter if O'Callaghan uses his actual Championship match briefcase that he actually won. And it's irrelevant who wins out of Hero, Johnson and O'Callaghan. Because when, not if, WHEN Jackson and Frank defeat the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion and the EWF World Heavyweight Champion at the same time, believe me, Enforcer thinks he's got a headache now. When The TA defeat his World Champions, he's gonna have to give my guys their shot.

(Adamson has a smarmy look on his face)

TA: It'll be a tough ask to beat them though.

Max: Really Tim? It's a Tag Team match. It's the 6CW World Champion and the EWF World Champion teaming up, to face literally the best Tag Team in the world. That's what we are. The WORLD Tag Team Champions. It matters not what the credentials of Dicey Reilly and Cerberus are, they need to be able to work together, and they need to be able to do what no other team has ever done before. Beat The TA. One Team. Two Letters. Three Men. Boom.

(Adamson walks off laughing as Tim Allen shakes his head)

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 25th September - Card and Promo Thread

Post by Fernando Sun 17 Sep 2017, 11:13 pm

The scene opens to Cerberus warming up in the arena as Timothy Allen walks up to him

TA: Is it ok for a quick interview 

Cerberus glares at Allen but grabs a bottle of water and nods

TA: This week you & Dicey are up against The TA thoughts?

It will be a difficult match against the TA as this is their game...
A match they do week after week after week...
Their top quality Tag Champions...
Mainly cos their the only tag team but that's irrelevant for this week...

TA: Recently you challenged anyone to step up and fight you & Dicey expressed and interest in unifying these titles. Now you've got to team this week could we see some problems between you two during the match.

Cerberus chuckles to himself 

Well that all depends if Dicey wants to keep his head attached to his body...
He knows what will happen if he heads down this route...
He'll end up face down on the mat unconscious like every other time...

TA: Obviously this week we'll hear from Anthony Grace about which title he'll fight for...

Cerberus holds his hand up to stop Timothy talking

I don't care about Anthony Grace...
He may have many people behind him...
Unfortunately if he stupidly chooses to come after me...
He's going to need them all just to survive the night...
Because i will have no issue disfiguring that face of his...
Until all he has left is a face that wouldn't even be good enough for Radio...

I hope Anthony, O'Callaghan & Dicey watch very closely at what happens to the TA...
Because it will be a statement of what is to come for 6CW...
It doesn't matter whether you are a champion...
Or just someone irrelevant like Engel & Hero...
All will fall to me...

Ill even put it into words that Max won't need to break down for the TA...
3 men.. 2 Graves..1 Result...
Now f*ck off Tim...

Tim Allen scurries away quickly as Cerberus glares at him

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 18 Sep 2017, 12:26 pm

The arena is full of fans awaiting the next episode of Anarchy. The lights suddenly die down low and “Amazing Grace”, a song not heard in 6CW buildings for a long time, starts to swell up. Anthony Grace soon appears on the screen, wearing a lavish white fur coat and white suit. Sitting on an elaborate throne and with the Grace Case placed on the floor, Grace oozes confidence and charisma as he looks over his sunglasses at the camera. The fans instantly start booing him when he appears, and Grace merely smirks and pats the Grace Case with his hand.

AG: You can boo as much as you want, but as promised I got exactly what I deserved.

The boos go up in volume and Grace waves them off with a simple swipe of his hand.

AG: Yes we all know what you think of this, but thankfully all you people need to do is buy the tickets and turn on the TV’s. Which, of course, you will do. Regardless of who you watch and what they are paid.

The crowd jeer Grace and he smirks again. Then he simply lifts up his Grace Case in front of the camera.

AG: Have a good look O’Callaghan……..Bet you wish you had the one that matters.

The audience jeer Grace again and a “you tapped out” chant starts. Grace looks visibly ruffled at this and even when he holds the Grace Case higher, it doesn’t stop the chant. In the end, Grace explodes right on cue.

AG: I GOT THE JOB DONE! I AM THE ONE MAIN EVENTING THE PPV!

He adjusts his coat and leans back in the chair.

AG: Now that I am certain of a position of power, I know I have certain legal requirements that I have to fulfil. The sponsors demand that I speak because they know the whole world listens. So without further ado, I have prepared this following statement……

Grace takes out a sheet of paper out of his jacket pocket and starts to read.

AG: First of all, I want to thank 6CW for the opportunity they have given me. They have recognised the travesty of justice that happened over the last few shows and realised that the treatment I had to deal with was “beyond necessary”. It has become quite clear that 6CW is in need of a change to bring in a much brighter era that will help this once proud organisation. This statement is an acceptance of my participation at the main event at Beachfront Brawl which will also be a chance to win a world title of my choosing.

Grace smirks at the camera before continuing,

AG: It was requested of me that I explain just what this period, coined by myself as the Hollywood Era, would do for 6CW as a business and wrestling organisation. The time before this era hits is a prelude to perfection. An intro to impress. The start of the sublime. The Hollywood Era will dawn and it will at last light the way. Not biblically. Not emotionally. But financially.

Grace taps the Grace Case with his free hand.

AG: The Hollywood Era initials are T.H.E and that is exactly how it should be seen. A phrase at the forefront of every decision in 6CW and one that leads every important word connected to it. THE fans. THE roster. THE shows. THE world championship. From now on whenever these things are mentioned, The Hollywood Era always comes first.

Grace stares at the camera briefly and then reads from the sheet again.

AG: Beachfront Brawl is not the place for a fight. It is the place for relaxation leading to realisation. There is nothing anyone can do that can slow the rise of an icon. As summer light drifts into winter night, let The Hollywood Era bathe you in the warmth of excellence, achievement and rich rewards.

Grace rubs down his suit for a second and briefly stares at his large Rolex watch.

AG: Everyone will profit when the Grace one is wearing the crown. Take comfort in this certainty. Take pride in this prize. Anthony Grace will lead you not in temptation but into elation.

Grace stands and lifts up his Grace Case.

AG: Anthony Grace. THE ruler of 6CW. THE champion of the world. THE bringer of peace……..with profit.

Grace holds his stare at the camera, before walking away from to the side of the screen.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon 18 Sep 2017, 1:31 pm

Scene opens backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Folks, you join me for a 6CW exclusive, where I’m hoping to be able to get a word, and an explanation from gazzyD for his recent actions since Night of Glory

Tim knocks on a door. It opens and the room inside is dark, only dimly lit by candle light. Gazzy appears from the darkness

TA: gazzy, I’m sorry if this is a bad time. I was just wondering if you could spare a couple of minutes for the fans

G: fans?

TA: Yes fans. You know the people who you used to adore and whom adored you

G: Oh yes, you mean those mindless sheep. Following blindly what they’re told to by the 6CW bosses. Selfish fickle people that encourage mediocrity, that demand a man to continue fighting not caring about the ramifications of what happens in that ring could be doing to their long term health just so long as they are being entertained

TA: Bit harsh

G: Not harsh at all Tim. I know more than most. You see I too was a sheep. I too followed what I was told, if they said jump I would ask how high. But now, now I’m no longer a sheep. I’ve been introduced to reality. My eyes are finally open for the first time ever, I get to see this business for what it is

Ta: And whats that?

G: Its fake Tim..….Its not real. Make believe. It’s like a computer programme where everybody is designed to act in specific ways. Where stars like Reilly, Steel, Cerberus, heck even myself not long ago, spreading this nonsense throughout the company keeping up this façade, like a virus. But the Brotherhood are the cure. Plague opened my eyes to the truth, the Morpheus to my Neo.

TA: I think you’ve been watching too many movies at those Brotherhood sleepovers

Gazzy comes out of the doorway and squares up to Allen who sheepishly backs away. Gazzy halts his advances as Plague can be heard calling him from within

G: I wouldn’t expect you to understand Tim. Like the others you’re perfectly prepared to ignore reality. All people need to know is since I have been freed from my shackles you’ve witnessed the birth of a new gazzy. One who has been rebuilt, one who has walked the broken road to his true calling, to spread the word of the Brotherhood throughout these hallowed halls, one who is two for two since accepting his calling

TA: Two for two? Selective memory there as I recall your fight with Crime Lord didn’t even start

G: He walked out after realising the task that lay ahead of him. He accepted his fate as inferior and fled. Mike Hill would be wise to take notice

TA: Elesewhere, your Brotherhood…..erm…..brother, Liam Wood is also in action. Have you any thoughts on how he will fare?

Gazzy looks a tad disgusted at the mere mention of Woods name

G: I would suggest you speak with him on that one Tim. Now are we finished?

TA: Just one more, Christy……what is happening there? She said you never return her calls

G: I think we’re finished here Tim

Gazzy returns to the room and closes the door behind him leaving Tim Allen alone with his cameraman as the scene fades to black

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 22 Sep 2017, 12:34 pm

“Born to Fight” hits out of the arena as Dicey strolls out with the 6CW title slung across his shoulder, he waits on the ramp top as the crowd reach the height of the cheers he raises up the title and starts to make his way down to the ring

HA: The Champ is here brother and he looks in a mood

HE: Well-being dropped on your head a few times like he was last week will do that haha

Dicey: I’m not gonna take up too much of your time so I will cut to the chase, I want someone to fight, at this stage I don’t care who it is I just want to fight, it took me 8 years to climb my way up to the top of the mountain again and I aint gonna be a paper champ, I want to take on all comers, I am a fighting Champ not a tag partner, if it stays this bad I might have to beat Cerberus and take that worthless piece of tin he’s carrying around

Crowd: GIVE HIM A FIGHT!!

Dicey: Is there anyone left backstage that can come out and fight? I mean the lockeroom is fairly empty these days and all that is left is yellow bellied snakes that don’t want to step up to the plate and take me on…..you have two briefcase five knuckle shuffle*rs walking around with their d*cks swinging saying they will do this or challenge this person or that person but even with me out cold last week the Plastic Paddy O’Callasham didn’t have the b”lls to roll the dice and take a shot at me, is it fear of failure that is stopping people? Jesus wept I failed over and over but in the end I’m standing here with the title…if it’s not the fear it must be sheer laziness, f**king kids these days don’t want to work for anything well let me make it easier for you f*nny’s

Dicey throws the title onto the mat in the centre of the ring and turns his back

Dicey: There ya go take it, hit me in the head with a chair do f**king something but fight for it you chickeny mother fu*kers

HA: Dicey is one frustrated guy

HE: Is Sally on the rag or something

HA: Don’t be gross

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 25 Sep 2017, 6:00 pm

Timothy Allen is stood backstage in the interview area.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the co-6CW UK and International champion, Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack walks into shot with one title over his shoulder and the other around his waist.

TA: Perfect Jack what are your thoughts on what happened last week in regards to the surprise attack on your opponent Crime Lord by Engel?

PJ: 100% Enforcers fault. Crime Lord had no right to be in that match. Me and Clarke James have no problem with Engel. Our problem is Enforcer. As you saw last week, myself and Clarke James have decided to team up. We are sick and tired of Enforcers little games.

TA: A team now you say? A sudden turn around considering you two beat the hell out of each other at Night of Glory.

PJ: Like I said, blame Enforcer. If he was fair and just, like a proper general manager should be. He wouldn't of put Crime Lord in the match last week, he had no business in that match and now he's the one who's suffering because of it. Will Engel be reprimanded? I doubt it. That could of been me or Clarke. Enforcer needs to start controlling the wrestlers in this company instead of playing little games with them.

TA: What do you think he has in store for you this week?

PJ: Whatever he has, it doesn't scare me or Clarke James. He will see this week that we're not to be messed with.

Perfect Jack walks off as the interview ends.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down