The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsung Warriors - Tyler Goodjohn

3 posters

Go down

Unsung Warriors - Tyler Goodjohn Empty Unsung Warriors - Tyler Goodjohn

Post by Derbymanc Tue 17 Jul 2018, 1:38 pm

Well you can’t have an unsung Warriors article and not focus on Head Honco at the Warrior’s workshop, Tyler Goodjohn, as with everyone featured in this series if you haven’t seen the man ply his trade then you’re really missing a trick. A relentless come forward style excites the crowd whilst a slick defence means that every opponent must be on the top of his game for every second of every round.

An outstanding Amateur, Tyler won the Junior ABA’s taking out the previous winner on his way to the prestigious title and fought his way to a Golden Gloves final which he looks back on with fondness. The grin comes into play as he looks back on his favourite win over Jack Kerr, on Kerr’s home ground of West Ham. ‘I didn’t just tore the script up, I set it on fire as Kerr was a multi title winner and regular England Representative

Continued at https://topclassboxing.co.uk/2018/07/17/unsung-warriors-tyler-tornado-goodjohn/

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Unsung Warriors - Tyler Goodjohn Empty Re: Unsung Warriors - Tyler Goodjohn

Post by Derbymanc Wed 18 Jul 2018, 6:19 am

If any of you lot know of someone that should be featured, let me know and i'll do the next one on them

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline Wed 18 Jul 2018, 1:26 pm

Tyson fury

pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 18 Jul 2018, 2:01 pm

Everyone knows him Paula and i'd rather focus on those that don't get the attention that others do. Looking at John Wayne Hibbert, Dave Ryan and Reece Macmillan next, Danny Connor's given me a couple of names as well but i'm interested in others think should get more air time so to speak

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 20 Jul 2018, 9:35 am

How do, Derbymanc. Don't swing by here much anymore but glad to see someone is trying to keep the boxing forum going! Can't add much but nice work, always liked Goodjohn myself. Funnily enough, before I scrolled down and saw your last comment, I thought to myself I'd like to see one of these articles about Dave Ryan - looks like you read my mind. Will look forward to it.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 20 Jul 2018, 1:10 pm

I can confirm that Ryan has agreed to take part so my next one will be on one of my fave fighters :-)

cheers for reading Chris, it gives me a good gee up when exceptionally knowledgable posters like yourself like my stuff.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down