The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate

+8
talkingpoint
AberdeenSteve
MetalMotty
Crimey
Kay Fabe
legendkillar
Brady12
ADMIN
12 posters

Go down

Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate Empty Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 pm

The Ultimate Warrior issued the following tweets yesterday on his feud with Hulk Hogan:

"This thing going on between Terry and I is about something bigger than each of us. It is about YOU and the worth of your life.

People can do better things with their life potential than others but NO ONE has more potential than any other to start with.

All of us are born with the potential to do great things and live great lives.

When one does, the right thing to do is influence, inspire and empower other humans that they have the potential inside themselves, too.

Terry, doesn't do this. First, he takes credit for everything. There is no room for anyone else or praise for others.

Two, he has NOT used his incredible life success experiences to learn from them: grow wiser, be a better man, be a more capable mentor.

When a man fails at this, he cannot be seen as a leader, someone to look up to or admire. Those who do see him as such have been mislead.

Given the choice between the truth and the lies, they choose lies. Life will not work if you choose lies. This is what I know of life.

This is why I fight. Not so you make me like Terry believes he is. NO, I fight so that you know you DO NOT have to tolerate lives of lies.

Live lives of truth. Inspire ME. I succeeded at being a sports entertainer, and I am proud of what we did together.

But, to me, YOU are ALL better than that. YOU can do better. You can turn the whole Flip world upside down. I can feel your power. W"

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate Empty Re: Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate

Post by Brady12 Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Hasn't Warrior been claiming Hogan was a coke user & that him pimped out his wife?

Why is Warrior doing this?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate Empty Re: Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 pm

In the same respect Hogan's claimed Warrior was a rent boy.

I really don't know the full extent of their beef but I'm enjoying the fallout!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 pm

That is like a Warrior interview from the early 90's laughing

Was the Warrior entertaining or just roid talk?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Hero wrote:In the same respect Hogan's claimed Warrior was a rent boy.

I really don't know the full extent of their beef but I'm enjoying the fallout!

Why Hero it's glorified name calling, school playground stuff who cares... 'My dads bigger than your dad'

It wouldn't surprise me if it's a work to set up Hogan Warrior III

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 am

Thats all I've been thinking, Warrior/Hogan III at Bound For Glory, all this came out the blue around the same time Foley walked out of TNA, is Warrior the Network?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 am

That sounds like a promo as well.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm

could be for warrior hogan III if so id say the creative team at TNA have done something well, but seems far too clever for them to be honest.
maybe a shout that warrior is annoymous Raw GM?

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:03 pm

MetalMotty wrote:could be for warrior hogan III if so id say the creative team at TNA have done something well,

Booking Warrior vs. Hogan in 2001 is a GOOD thing IYO?! Shocked

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Does anyone think that Warrior could still actually move in the ring? We all know Hogan's terrible physical state!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:
MetalMotty wrote:could be for warrior hogan III if so id say the creative team at TNA have done something well,

Booking Warrior vs. Hogan in 2001 is a GOOD thing IYO?! Shocked

well seeing them in 2001 would be interesting but i dont think they have the ability to travel through time. Very Happy My answer for 2011 would be no as i cant see them having a good match but think it would get alot of attention. and i thought it a good thing creatively to cause so much buzz with modern media and social networks sites such as facebook, twitter etc.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Ahh I see, the way they were setting it up was a good idea is what you mean. I was gonna say, a match between those two would be dreadful! Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 pm

They had a match in WCW and it bombed epically! Hogan was meant to burn Warrior's eyes but it blew up in his face literally. If this is a work to set up a match then it's one of the worst decisions TNA have ever made! 🤦

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 am

Wasn't Hogan going to sue last week? Do allegations of prostitution really help his case?

If it's supposed to boost TNA business they are failing at that too. Ratings last week were the lowest so far this year.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior & Hogan continues to escalate Empty Ultimate Warrior v Hogan

Post by boomdangle Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Ahs anybody else seen the warriors rant at hogan on youtube, he is releasing a long one on friday saying some controversial stuff.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 pm

ive seen it

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

The truth is this is just 2 old men trying to cling onto the fame they once had and trying to generate a bit of publicity for themselves. And frankly their both right about each other. I loved them both growing up, but Warrior never respected his fans only what the fans could give him. Hulk made far more effort for his fans and does seem to geniunly care about them, but he should realise it's not the 1980's anymore.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 am

AlynDavies wrote:Hulk made far more effort for his fans and does seem to geniunly care about them

Wow, where did that come from?!

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:
AlynDavies wrote:Hulk made far more effort for his fans and does seem to geniunly care about them

Wow, where did that come from?!

You only have to look at videos of fan events to see the difference in the way the men behave towards their fans. I saw a video of Warrior and a fan getting very emotional seeing him and the Warrior was almost going to burst out laughing at him, Ive seen many incidents where fans have got emotional with Hulk and he;s gotten up out of his seat walked round the desk and hugged them.
You only have read autobiographies of some wrestlers to see individual incidents of how Warrior treated some fans, the way he made a "make a wish foundation" dying child wait for several hours outside his dressing room because the Warrior couldnt be bothered to see him raises the case.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 pm

You can look at it two ways, the other way would be that Warrior isn't and wasn't as two faced as Hogan, not many people can handle the fact that Warrior got in, Made it and got out and doesn't need to sell his soul to McMahon to stay relevant

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down