The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread

+38
asoreleftshoulder
Pete330v2
Cyril
BamBam
robbo277
No 7&1/2
The Great Aukster
yappysnap
TightHEAD
SecretFly
Rugby Fan
Shifty
Taylorman
Pie
TwickenhamSimon
Old Man
RDW
Brendan
BigTrevsbigmac
BigGee
tigertattie
theslosty
majesticimperialman
RiscaGame
No9
Geen sport voor watjes
LondonTiger
Maine man
mikey_dragon
Poorfour
WELL-PAST-IT
LordDowlais
Collapse2005
stevetynant
rodders
profitius
carpet baboon
maestegmafia
42 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread - Page 15 Empty Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread

Post by maestegmafia Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

7th SEPTEMBER 2019
KO: 14:00
IRELAND VS WALES
Aviva Stadium

Ireland

15. Rob Kearney (UCD/Leinster) 91 caps
14. Jordan Larmour (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 15 caps
13. Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Leinster) 37 caps
12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht) 19 caps
11. Keith Earls (Young Munster/Munster) 77 caps
10. Jonathan Sexton (St Marys College/Leinster) 83 caps
9. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster) 73 caps

1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster) 90 caps
2. Rory Best (Banbridge/Ulster) 119 caps CAPTAIN
3. Tadhg Furlong (Clontarf/Leinster) 35 caps
4. James Ryan (UCD/Leinster) 18 caps
5. Jean Kleyn (Munster) 2 caps
6. CJ Stander (Shannon/Munster) 32 caps
7. Josh van der Flier (UCD/Leinster) 18 caps
8. Jack Conan (Old Belvedere/Leinster) 15 caps

Replacements
16. Sean Cronin (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 69 caps
17. Dave Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster) 30 caps
18. Andrew Porter (UCD/Leinster) 17 caps
19. Iain Henderson (Queens University/Ulster) 47 caps
20. Rhys Ruddock (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 22
21. Luke McGrath (UCD/Leinster) 13 caps
22. Jack Carty (Buccaneers/Connacht) 6 caps
23. Garry Ringrose (UCD/Leinster) 23 caps

Wales

Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets); George North (Ospreys), Jonathan Davies (Scarlets), Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets), Josh Adams (Worcester Warriors); Rhys Patchell (Scarlets), Tomos Williams (Cardiff Blues); Wyn Jones (Scarlets), Elliot Dee (Dragons), Tomas Francis (Exeter), Jake Ball (Scarlets), Alun Wyn Jones (capt, Ospreys), Aaron Wainwright (Dragons), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Ross Moriarty (Dragons).

Replacements: Ken Owens (Scarlets), Nicky Smith (Ospreys), Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues), Adam Beard (Ospreys), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues), Gareth Davies (Scarlets), Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints), Owen Watkin (Ospreys)

Last edited by maestegmafia on Thu 05 Sep 2019, 3:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread

Post by RiscaGame Sat 07 Sep 2019, 9:56 pm

Yeah, after Halfpenny’s miss first up, Biggar just wanted the scrum and subsequently the try nearer the posts. Clever man.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Wales and Ireland Two warm up test series Match Thread

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 9:58 pm

LondonTiger wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Just a word on Dan Biggar.  Always liked him, his intense competitive spirit.  Never like thinking of him in Welsh teams meeting us, but always admire his warrior nature.  NEVER understood Welsh criticisms of him.

And there he goes - don't think I've ever heard the like of it before.... telling the ref not to bother with the TMO, saying he didn't get the try.  He didn't 'admit' that he didn't get it, he just said he didn't get it.

Now that's my kind of rugby player.  

What I liked about that was that it allowed the game to start again quickly. Often with a TMO review it takes the heat out of a game. The attacking team might have their tails up, the fatties might be blowing from all of the action, and a TMO review allows them to regroup, recover, get their structure back. Tell the ref that he didn’t get it down, and he knew best that he didn’t, and the game can restart quickly while the fatties are still spent and the attacking team still have their hopes up. Smart move, if he was thinking along those lines.
Was the subsequent drop out the one Sexton put out on the full?

I thought it was held up over the line, so 5m scrum, which resulted in the Hadleigh Parkes nicely angled crash line for a try? Might be wrong but I wasn’t even drinking today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 9:59 pm

Sorry, just seen the other posts while I was writing mine. Wot they said.

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:09 pm

Not to worry. I was being thick. 

Of course not helped by thinking I was watching a new political satire show, only to find it was actually the news.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:11 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Not to worry. I was being thick. 

Of course not helped by thinking I was watching a new political satire show, only to find it was actually the news.

Give that stuff a break at the weekends, Tiger. It truly isn't healthy viewing seven days a week.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:14 pm

I’ve given myself a day off watching the news, LT. I’ve become addicted to BBC News 24 somehow! My brain is becoming fried with the overload of politics news! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:18 pm

Relax.... put your feet up.  Turn the telly and phone off.  Boil the kettle, make some tea or coffee...and put a few slices of Brexit in the toaster.......OOPS!  Run

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:20 pm

Yeah, but I always thought Malcolm Tucker was an overblown caricature. Now I realise it was the most understated performance of Peter Capaldi's career. 

So yeah I shall stick to the sports pages for now. No Co troversy there Very Happy

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:51 pm

SecretFly wrote:Just a word on Dan Biggar.  Always liked him, his intense competitive spirit.  Never like thinking of him in Welsh teams meeting us, but always admire his warrior nature.  NEVER understood Welsh criticisms of him.

And there he goes - don't think I've ever heard the like of it before.... telling the ref not to bother with the TMO, saying he didn't get the try.  He didn't 'admit' that he didn't get it, he just said he didn't get it.

Now that's my kind of rugby player.  

Too bad James 'double movement' Ryan didn't admit it as well.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:53 pm

Ladies, Gentleman, and Irish. I give you the worst high tackle in world rugby.

https://twitter.com/davies85m/status/1170346564428210177

French refs and Ireland, what is going on?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:01 pm

Why was Tipuric not yellow carded  for the deliberate knock on? French ref's not penalising Welsh players.( letting them get away with things like knock on's)

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:02 pm

Mikey must have had a mouthful if teeth extracted recently (hopefully with anaesthetic and by a dentist)... but he's in an awful foul mood lately.
Try a bit of bread soda in the mouth, Mikey... I hear it's an old wive's tale that might actually work OK

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:16 pm

SecretFly
mikey dragon is just a sore loser because Wales lost a better team today. 

may be best if you ignore him for now.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:22 pm

SecretFly wrote:Mikey must have had a mouthful if teeth extracted recently (hopefully with anaesthetic and by a dentist)... but he's in an awful foul mood lately.
Try a bit of bread soda in the mouth, Mikey... I hear it's an old wive's tale that might actually work OK

Sexton chokes Moriarty in the first half, which I was happy to let go, until the ref lost his mind in the 2nd half and went on to give this as a high tackle: https://twitter.com/davies85m/status/1170346564428210177

What do you think Fly, another case of the crowd awarding it?

Why was Beard carded for an earlier infringement when it was supposedly JD2 crossing Raynal's imaginary offside line?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sun 08 Sep 2019, 1:42 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Ladies, Gentleman, and Irish. I give you the worst high tackle in world rugby.

I haven't heard anyone who thinks that warranted a penalty on second view. Seen live, it looked potentially foul but the player was always going down. The referee made his call without looking at it again but you hav eto think that will come up in his match review.

On a related matter, I've see Dan Biggar tackle high a few times recently. Not dirty play but certainly penalizable, and one got picked up yesterday. That's a technique issue the coaches might want to have a word about. Can't say I've noticed it in his game before these warm-ups.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Sun 08 Sep 2019, 4:06 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Ladies, Gentleman, and Irish. I give you the worst high tackle in world rugby.

French refs and Ireland, what is going on?

Yeah, quite pathetic really.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Sun 08 Sep 2019, 8:53 am

Bad call but the game didnt revolve on that decision, far from it. Wales could have picked up a couple of cards for constant infringing but didnt. If anything the ref was pretty lenient on Wales.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Sun 08 Sep 2019, 9:09 am

It's a belated card for the one on Itoje that Biggar should, strictly speaking, have been banned for.

These things happen. The best you can hope for is a ref who is consistent in the decisions he makes and what he missesis even for both sides.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 08 Sep 2019, 9:10 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

I think you're Welsh, Mikey.  That's what I think.  How many times do you watch a game/analyse sections of games when they are done?  Twice?  Three times?  Ten times?

Me, I usually watch a game once.  I'm not an International coach.  I don't need to watch these things ten times.  The coaches get paid to do that torture.  Life is too short.  Once is enough to get a feel for what happened.

BUT, I promise you, if I chose to look over the game again in fine detail, I'd be back to you with a litany of Welsh infringements not picked up by yonder French ref.  I know it because I remember some of these moments from single viewing.  I also know it because I'm Irish.  It's easier for me to see Welsh issues than a Welshman.

But life is sweet.  I'm currently rebuilding a wall circling my driveway.  Yesterday evening was a very pleasant one with Autumnal golden sunshine coming through the trees.  Beautiful to be outside in the real world.

Ireland won because they won.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Sun 08 Sep 2019, 9:20 am

Collapse2005 wrote:Bad call but the game didnt revolve on that decision, far from it. Wales could have picked up a couple of cards for constant infringing but didnt. If anything the ref was pretty lenient on Wales.

It is merely an example of inconsistent refereeing and poor interpretation.

This can easily affect the outcome of World Cup matches.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Sun 08 Sep 2019, 9:44 am

Old Man wrote:
Collapse2005 wrote:Bad call but the game didnt revolve on that decision, far from it. Wales could have picked up a couple of cards for constant infringing but didnt. If anything the ref was pretty lenient on Wales.

It was just a penalty, no matter how good the refs are all teams will face harsh calls every now and then. The ref was by and large fair albeit could have been a bit quicker to penalise Wales' infringements.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 10:09 am

Collapse2005 wrote:
Old Man wrote:

It was just a penalty, no matter how good the refs are all teams will face harsh calls every now and then. The ref was by and large fair albeit could have been a bit quicker to penalise Wales' infringements.

Incorrect as these calls were ridiculous and on-going for 2 games in a row, with this game being by far the worst. It clearly affected the outcome of both games.

AWJ should have won a turnover that wasn't called, Ireland scored later on. Had the penalty been given Wales would have had possession in the Irish half. CJ Stander took the ball outside his 22 and the lineout wasn't called back from where Murray kicked it out on the full, inside his 22. This would have handed Wales possession in the Irish 22. Raynal also somehow carded the wrong guy, as the penalty was for offside against JD2, his imaginary offside line by the way not the actual one. James Ryan appeared to do a double movement for a try that nobody could see, not even Raynal until he remembered he had Superman vision (something I haven't had another look at yet). Then there's the scrum cheating in the latter stages of the game which carried on from last week. It really was a penalty out of hat approach from the French ref, literally scratching my head as to what he was seeing out there. Had to be bias. It clearly affected the outcome of the game and this isn't acceptable in professional sport, regardless of whether it's the world cup or not. Like Glen Jackson these guys have no place in the world cup.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 10:14 am

SecretFly wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

I think you're Welsh, Mikey.  That's what I think.  How many times do you watch a game/analyse sections of games when they are done?  Twice?  Three times?  Ten times?

Me, I usually watch a game once.  I'm not an International coach.  I don't need to watch these things ten times.  The coaches get paid to do that torture.  Life is too short.  Once is enough to get a feel for what happened.

BUT, I promise you, if I chose to look over the game again in fine detail, I'd be back to you with a litany of Welsh infringements not picked up by yonder French ref.  I know it because I remember some of these moments from single viewing.  I also know it because I'm Irish.  It's easier for me to see Welsh issues than a Welshman.

But life is sweet.  I'm currently rebuilding a wall circling my driveway.  Yesterday evening was a very pleasant one with Autumnal golden sunshine coming through the trees.  Beautiful to be outside in the real world.

Ireland won because they won.

I haven't rewatched this game, and it's not often that I do unless it's a humdinger.

Of course you would find welsh infringements, because Raynal seemed to be making them up on the spot. That was our point...

Ireland won two weeks in a row because of dodgy French refs. I think they were capable of doing so without that, but now we'll never know. Wales' last loss in Dublin before this was a game lost to Ireland relying heavily on Glen Jackson's interpretations, who was similar to Raynal yesterday. I would expect the French refs to also get dumped from the elite panel in the future, like Jackson.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 10:18 am

Poorfour wrote:It's a belated card for the one on Itoje that Biggar should, strictly speaking, have been banned for.

These things happen. The best you can hope for is a ref who is consistent in the decisions he makes and what he missesis even for both sides.

I doubt the ref had seen a tackle like the one Biggar put on Itoje before, I know I certainly hadn't. I'm just giving an honest appraisal of what I see in these games against Ireland, and gave evidence. I've noticed the English just tend to blame the ref for every loss, it's usually at its worst when losing to Wales - so the less said from you lot the better. You don't want anyone to bring up Farrell's tackles against SA and Aus now do you.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Sun 08 Sep 2019, 10:22 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Collapse2005 wrote:
Old Man wrote:

Incorrect as these calls were ridiculous and on-going for 2 games in a row, with this game being by far the worst. It clearly affected the outcome of both games.

AWJ should have won a turnover that wasn't called, Ireland scored later on. Had the penalty been given Wales would have had possession in the Irish half. CJ Stander took the ball outside his 22 and the lineout wasn't called back from where Murray kicked it out on the full, inside his 22. This would have handed Wales possession in the Irish 22. Raynal also somehow carded the wrong guy, as the penalty was for offside against JD2, his imaginary offside line by the way not the actual one. James Ryan appeared to do a double movement for a try that nobody could see, not even Raynal until he remembered he had Superman vision (something I haven't had another look at yet). Then there's the scrum cheating in the latter stages of the game which carried on from last week. It really was a penalty out of hat approach from the French ref, literally scratching my head as to what he was seeing out there. Had to be bias. It clearly affected the outcome of the game and this isn't acceptable in professional sport, regardless of whether it's the world cup or not. Like Glen Jackson these guys have no place in the world cup.

Mikey do you really believe that Wales lost games because of refereeing? You were destroyed in the scrum last week and physically dominated this week particularly in the 2nd half where Wales were on the back foot almost the whole half.

If anything Wales were quite fortunate not to concede more points as Ireland hammered the Wales line on quite a few occasions the ref let Wales away with slowing the ball down, lots of penalites and warnings. The last scrum of the game could easily have been a penalty or penalty try as Wales were going backwards quite quickly but the ref let ot go.

Last edited by Collapse2005 on Sun 08 Sep 2019, 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sun 08 Sep 2019, 10:48 am

I've very much enjoyed mikeys posts since the convincing irish win I have to say.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 08 Sep 2019, 11:01 am

mikey _dragon simply cannot accept that Ireland won the game because Ireland was far the better team  on the day/

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 11:06 am

Collapse2005 wrote:

Mikey do you really believe that Wales lost games because of refereeing? You were destroyed in the scrum last week and physically dominated this week particularly in the 2nd half where Wales were on the back foot almost the whole half.

If anything Wales were quite fortunate not to concede more points as Ireland hammered the Wales line on quite a few occasions the ref let Wales away with slowing the ball down, lots of penalites and warnings. The last scrum of the game could easily have been a penalty or penalty try as Wales were going backwards quite quickly but the ref let ot go.

Oh dear they weren't destroyed, it's already been proven how they cheated at the scrums. I blame the French refs for not picking it up, not Ireland. Yes as alluded to Raynal (like Jackson) has his own interpretation, to which I've also provided evidence; see his high tackle ruling.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Sun 08 Sep 2019, 11:53 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Poorfour wrote:It's a belated card for the one on Itoje that Biggar should, strictly speaking, have been banned for.

I doubt the ref had seen a tackle like the one Biggar put on Itoje before, I know I certainly hadn't. I'm just giving an honest appraisal of what I see in these games against Ireland, and gave evidence. I've noticed the English just tend to blame the ref for every loss, it's usually at its worst when losing to Wales - so the less said from you lot the better. You don't want anyone to bring up Farrell's tackles against SA and Aus now do you.
Yeah we owe Farrell an indecent shoulder charge, eh?

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 12:09 pm

They certainly let a few go in these warm-ups (remember Toner's red card offence Guns?) It's a bit odd that they would after the protocols that came in. According to Poorfour though these things happen and incorrect decisions are belated. I await action against England and Farrell!

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Sun 08 Sep 2019, 12:33 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Collapse2005 wrote:

Oh dear they weren't destroyed, it's already been proven how they cheated at the scrums. I blame the French refs for not picking it up, not Ireland. Yes as alluded to Raynal (like Jackson) has his own interpretation, to which I've also provided evidence; see his high tackle ruling.

You proved it to yourself Mikey, thats about it.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 08 Sep 2019, 12:33 pm

Red cards all round then?

OK

Thought so Wink.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 1:47 pm

Collapse2005 wrote:

You proved it to yourself Mikey, thats about it.

It was proven to people who know the laws of the rugby - so obviously people like you, Raynal and Jackson don't know them.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 08 Sep 2019, 1:50 pm

Mikey, what is this fresh insanity?

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 08 Sep 2019, 1:53 pm

mikey, you still moaning, Wales lost get over it.

You complained about English fans moaning about the Wales try that should not of been when Wales beet England. Now your moaning about a ref, because Wales lost to a better team Ireland.

Stop moaning and accept the result. ok. thumbsup

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 2:49 pm

Wales didn’t break any laws in any try scored against England, so of course the try should have been. What a stupid and embarrassing thing to say. It’s should have btw, not should of.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 2:52 pm

Cyril wrote:Mikey, what is this fresh insanity?

This insanity: https://twitter.com/davies85m/status/1170346564428210177
I gave other examples of the insanity for 2 weeks running. We simply can’t have this sort of officiating at this level. Like you say, insane.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 08 Sep 2019, 2:55 pm

Mikey, you said a few weeks back that Ireland and England would both fall to Wales (twice each) in these warm-ups. That’s some seriously bad refereeing. I’d contact World Rugby now. If not sooner.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:01 pm

Okay, OKAY! You've droned us into it. Anything to stop the drone!!!!!!!
We've asked World Rugby to call it a draw. Ireland 19 - Wales 20.

I hope Pichot is in his office again coz it's him we sent the letter to. We know he loves fair play.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:03 pm

Is Mikey still crying???
What ever happened to congratulating the winning team like a gentleman

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:05 pm

angel
Cyril wrote:Mikey, you said a few weeks back that Ireland and England would both fall to Wales (twice each) in these warm-ups. That’s some seriously bad refereeing. I’d contact World Rugby now. If not sooner.

Just said in jest. As far back as the warm-ups were announced I said it was risky, and perhaps a bit too much. Anyway I’m not sure what point you’re getting at? What Guns keeps moaning about has already been proven, now you and some other English are hijacking another thread so that you can talk about England. Just go back to your own thread if that’s what you wanna discuss.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:07 pm

carpet baboon wrote:Is Mikey still crying???

When do Wales ever get congratulated? laughing We’ve had a lot of wins over the last year and I don’t seem to remember many congratulations.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:10 pm

Sorry, mikey. Congrats Wales. Woo hoo!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:17 pm

Congrats on the slam Mikey, great achievement.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:18 pm

Collapse2005 wrote:Congrats on the slam Mikey, great achievement.

thumbsup

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 08 Sep 2019, 3:45 pm

#patonthehead #theretherelittlesoldier

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 08 Sep 2019, 4:14 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:

When do Wales ever get congratulated? laughing We’ve had a lot of wins over the last year and I don’t seem to remember many congratulations.
https://www.606v2.com/t68577-congratulations-wales

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Sun 08 Sep 2019, 6:28 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:

Might be because of the lack of class and spirit displayed against 14 men, or scraping undeserved wins thanks to ridiculous French gifts. Winning convincingly is a different matter.

On that note, congrats Ireland.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 08 Sep 2019, 9:04 pm

No one discussing rugby on here so I’m locking this.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15