The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about your game today...

+21
TM2K
EmmDee57
JDizzle
Beer
incontinentia
LadyPutt
Davie
dynamark
Shotrock
Roller_Coaster
JAS
pedro
BlueCoverman
Be_the_ball
superflyweight
I'm never wrong
Plunky
super_realist
beninho
McLaren
navyblueshorts
25 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tell us about your game today... - Page 6 Empty Tell us about your game today...

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 08 Aug 2019, 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

McLaren wrote:Ben

I am not doubting jas and believe him that the guy handed in a score for 51 points. I am just astonished by 51 points, as I said this is a score that I have never seen before. This is more about acknowledging the rarity of this event.

We are talking rarer than a hole in one, this guy has shot a nett score that only a handful people will ever have shot.

It just seems like others on here are not as blown away by a 20 handicapper shooting +5 as I am.
As a junior in the early 80s, I shot a nett 56 (a +4 or 5 round I think) and a 58 in the same Summer. I didn't cheat, but I did get cut a lot that year.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your game today... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell us about your game today...

Post by JDizzle Mon 22 Jun 2020, 1:56 pm

With the cricket season currently postponed for the foreseeable future, I’ve finally had time to commit to playing golf every weekend (since the courses opened) and it’s been tremendous fun. I do wonder if cricket will suffer when it comes back this summer as anecdotally I know a lot of guys have been playing and enjoying their golf - plus it’s four hours of your day compared to 7/8 hours.

Of course it helps that I am playing the best I ever have done at the moment. Shot 87 a week ago at my local par 72, which was very pleasing and that was with a couple of triples on the card. So plenty of room to improve - just hopefully keep things up when I inevitably hit a bit of a rough patch!

JDizzle

BlueCoverman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your game today... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell us about your game today...

Post by incontinentia Tue 23 Jun 2020, 12:39 pm

On a good run at the moment, played 9 holes yesterd'evening. Was happy with ball-striking for the most part. If I can resist the urge to get too excited at the top of the backswing and try to bash the ball, shot results are usually pretty good. Short game still needs lots of work.

Tee times at my club are 14 mins apart. I arrived to the tee 3 mins before my tee time and the group in front were walking down the fairway as if they'd just hit their tee shots Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . They cleared just in time for me to tee off at my allotted time. A few mins later after I hit my 2nd shot on the hole I looked back to see the group behind me arrive to the tee box and then tee off 8 mins before they were supposed to! Luckily the group in front played very quickly and i didnt get wedged between the two groups (I was playing alone). People just cannot show due diligence for covid 19 rules, it doesnt bode well for avoiding a 2nd wave
incontinentia
incontinentia

incontinentia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Sat 27 Jun 2020, 9:28 am

Had a lesson on Thursday, first proper lesson in years. I have to stand up taller, bring the club back straighter and up as I was bringing in inside a lot. And then to feel like I'm hitting left clearing my hips.

Good shots were good, still have the bad ones. Really interesting to watch your swing though. And im still surprised I was starting everything right, when it was also going left!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun 28 Jun 2020, 11:35 am

Great to be back on the course again yesterday. Just a pity the tourists will be back at some point.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sun 28 Jun 2020, 1:55 pm

Had an email from the club today, locker rooms will reopen (with social distancing) from the 4th. Clubhouse going to make more of a take away service. How both will work, I await to see. Halfway house refreshments work OK. One of the group orders the drinks/snacks and they are then laid out on a table for us to take individually. Paid for by telling staff our club card number. Haven't quite remembered all my mates numbers yet! Laugh

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 02 Jul 2020, 7:59 pm

Mixed the sublime with the ridiculous this afternoon: 1 birdie, 6 pars, 7 bogies, 2 doubles, 1 triple, 1 quadruple. 34 stableford points was more than I was expecting. Need to cut out those big scores. Tee game was generally ok. Irons so-so. Chipping not great. Putter saved my blushes on a good few occasions.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Mon 06 Jul 2020, 1:25 pm

Mixed round for me today. But after a few rounds in the mid to high 20's (stableford) I got 38 points today. 2 birdies, 7 pars, 2 bogies. 6 doubles and 1 triple. Most of the "dropped" shots were on the back 9 as I had 24 points on the front. But altogether pleasing. Not like my mate who must have lost half a dozen golf balls today.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 08 Jul 2020, 4:48 pm

1st competition round in about a year today. Fairly pleased with how I played. Vital stats are as follows:
*38 stableford points
*1 birdie
*8 pars
*4 bogeys
*5 double bogeys
*84 strokes

Putting was hard today, namely getting used to the speed of the greens. Had a few birdie putts but only holed one. Few three-putts during the round too. The course I play is finickity in that there are loads of trees and any deviation off the fairway will usually mean your next shot will in some way be affected by a tree. Its good practice for your shaping abilities I suppose.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 09 Jul 2020, 12:48 pm

These lessons from Shane Lowry are sure to help your game...

https://www.golfpass.co.uk/watch/shows/lessons-with-a-champion-golfer-shane-lowry?utm_source=brs&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=lwcgshanelowry&utm_content=banner
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:54 pm

Just heard that competitions are resuming at my club on the 3rd August for us seniors. First one - a qualifier off the back tees.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu 09 Jul 2020, 9:10 pm

I'm never wrong wrote:Just heard that competitions are resuming at my club on the 3rd August for us seniors. First one - a qualifier off the back tees.

Good luck with that! Will be the new competition tee on 17 too!

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Fri 10 Jul 2020, 1:24 pm

Davie wrote:
I'm never wrong wrote:Just heard that competitions are resuming at my club on the 3rd August for us seniors. First one - a qualifier off the back tees.

Good luck with that! Will be the new competition tee on 17 too!
Don't know Davie. I think I've only played it twice. They don't have it in play usually, as apparently it's too close to the ladies 18th tee and could cause problems.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat 11 Jul 2020, 4:41 pm

Played a stroke play event this morning, played really well.
79 strokes (64 nett),
2 birdies,
7 pars,
8 bogeys,
1 double bogey.

Rounds like this are what its all about. Happy to have reduced my DB rate to just one and tacked on a couple of birdies too. I must start counting putts each round.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 7:59 am

First competition in about 9 months yesterday and perhaps my worst ever round that I have held in my memory. I've certainly been playing TOC far too much. It builds you up to think you're much better than you actually are because there's no punishment for errant shots and you rarely have to hit any iron of any length.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 13 Jul 2020, 1:39 pm

First cut of the season at the weekend, ok only a 0.2 but a step in the right direction and a big confidence builder.

77 so 6 over, 1 bird, 11 Pars, 5 bogeys and a double. Left a few out there as well...( Missed the ball chip and 3 x 3putts) now looking forward to the coming 2 weeks, Matchplay singles this Friday, big drawn event Sat, 36 hole matchplay Sun (4bbb morning, singles afternoon - our playing group against a rival playing group teams of 12). Then the following weekend it's the Saunton 36 holer.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Mon 13 Jul 2020, 4:16 pm

Played my first game the other week after my lesson. Actually hit the ball well. Still a few left, but some much nicer shots. A front 9 43 and 18 points was nice. Then a run of 3 triple bogeys in a row killed a good score. But I think work in progress.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 15 Jul 2020, 1:38 pm

Open comp wednesday today. 35 stableford points, 84 strokes, 9 pars, 6 bogeys, 2 db's, 1 triple.

Fairly pleased with my consistency for most of the round and avoidance of trouble. The current state of my game is that I am not a long hitter (not that short either) but am very straight, so rarely shoot big numbers. No birdies today but was happy to reduce the DB rate to 2. The triple on the last was due to 2 flubbed chips and 3 putts- inexusable really but we march forward. I wonder how low I can get my handicap... I think I would be doing well to get to 6 (currently 12). Hope to get to single figures this year.
incontinentia
incontinentia

BlueCoverman and incontinentia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 17 Jul 2020, 9:50 pm

JAS wrote:First cut of the season at the weekend, ok only a 0.2 but a step in the right direction and a big confidence builder.

77 so 6 over, 1 bird, 11 Pars, 5 bogeys and a double. Left a few out there as well...( Missed the ball chip and 3 x 3putts)  now looking forward to the coming 2 weeks, Matchplay singles this Friday, big drawn event Sat, 36 hole matchplay Sun (4bbb morning, singles afternoon - our playing group against a rival playing group teams of 12). Then the following weekend it's the Saunton 36 holer.

Well the first matchplay singles worked out ok. Was 6 up through 6, still 5 up at the turn, then a couple of mistakes at 10 & 11 and all of a sudden I’m 3 up through 11 with my opponent getting shots at 12 & 13. Grinded out half at 12 and won 13 then tied it up on 14. Quite pleased at not panicking when the momentum switched. I just can’t imagine how I’d have felt losing a match from 6 up. Was pretty much on handicap so not stunning golf but steady enough to sow the seeds of “I need to chase this” in my opponent, must admit I love the ups & downs of matchplay

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Fri 17 Jul 2020, 10:08 pm

Made my annual visit to perhaps the best and hardest golf course in these United States: Pine Valley, near Clementon, NJ. 36 yesterday, 18 today. Played to my handicap (11.2 index) 2 of the 3 rounds. Excellent weather and (as usual) exceptional conditions. Highlights - Par on #5, and I managed the course pretty well. Lowlights: Never took better than an 8 on #7 and I really sacrificed some distance off the tee to keep the ball in play. That made for some challenging layup shots. Social distancing in full effect as the clubhouse was closed and all dining was outside (no masks at the table, but you needed one to walk to and from) and very spread out. I have a match on Sunday at my club so I'm hoping some good form continues. If you ever get the chance to play PV, DO SO.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Sat 18 Jul 2020, 12:35 am

#1 course in the world according to Golf Magazine. And Tiger Woods never played it. Incredible.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 19 Jul 2020, 5:29 pm

Played poorly yesterday after playing really well the last few weeks. Had a few shanks during the round (just the wedges), which is quite worrying. Bad golf makes me depressed.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 20 Jul 2020, 8:21 am

Shotrock wrote:Made my annual visit to perhaps the best and hardest golf course in these United States: Pine Valley, near Clementon, NJ. 36 yesterday, 18 today. Played to my handicap (11.2 index) 2 of the 3 rounds. Excellent weather and (as usual) exceptional conditions. Highlights - Par on #5, and I managed the course pretty well. Lowlights: Never took better than an 8 on #7 and I really sacrificed some distance off the tee to keep the ball in play. That made for some challenging layup shots. Social distancing in full effect as the clubhouse was closed and all dining was outside (no masks at the table, but you needed one to walk to and from) and very spread out. I have a match on Sunday at my club so I'm hoping some good form continues. If you ever get the chance to play PV, DO SO.

Jealous much Shotrock, it's top of most Worldwide Top 100 lists. I'm about 25% of the way through the world top 100s and I know many will present more of a challenge actually getting on than playing. So..."If you ever get the chance to play PV, DO SO." ok...how??

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:27 am

Fitted for a new driver at the weekend, massive improvement.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:34 am

super_realist wrote:Fitted for a new driver at the weekend, massive improvement.
I need to do this. What driver did you go for?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:40 am

Tried Cobra, Titleist, Taylor Made and Callaway.
Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero was by far the best, borrowed it for 36 holes too which was great to see that the gains on the trackman were replicated on the course too. More forgiving and longer too, but most crucially my bad shots were less bad.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:42 am

Brilliant stuff. Its been 11 years since I got a new driver Shocked
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 11:00 am

incontinentia wrote:Brilliant stuff. Its been 11 years since I got a new driver Shocked

You should definitely see an improvement then with a proper fitting.
I've been fitted every few years now as the swing constantly develops and what suits you one year probably won't a few years down the line as your game has either got better or worse.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 20 Jul 2020, 11:26 am

Super

I have never had a driver fitting, I usually just get my drivers of ebay or that Golfclubs4cash place out at loanhead. Would I really see a massive benefit if I got a fitting?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 11:31 am

McLaren wrote:Super

I have never had a driver fitting, I usually just get my drivers of ebay or that Golfclubs4cash place out at loanhead. Would I really see a massive benefit if I got a fitting?

Depends on your technique Mac.
For instance I went for a driver fitting last year, but I didn't find anything better because I wasnt getting the ball with a positive angle, now I am, and hitting a draw I'm able to get a club that fits me better.
I'd always say that fitting benefits better players more and there's no guarantee that it will improve if you stumbled across a really good fit, but it's worth seeing to see if your numbers on launch and spin could be optimised.

This weekend I was able to improve swing speed by about 3 mph and smash factor went from 1.44 to 1.49, to see it actually work on a course and not just on a trackman was gratifying. Some of my drives went to parts of the fairways I have never reached before.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 20 Jul 2020, 11:53 am

I never have any idea what shaft I should be using. I just assume that something stiff in the driver will do. But my irons are rifle 5.5's which I think are classed as regular. Also my 3 wood has a regular shaft.

Just can't be arsed to hear all the sales patter that comes with a fitting.

Where did you go for your fitting?

McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:03 pm

McLaren wrote:I never have any idea what shaft I should be using. I just assume that something stiff in the driver will do. But my irons are rifle 5.5's which I think are classed as regular. Also my 3 wood has a regular shaft.

Just can't be arsed to hear all the sales patter that comes with a fitting.

As a man of science and evidence I'm surprised you haven't looked into it further.

Last edited by super_realist on Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:07 pm

Well if you can recommend a decent place to get a fitting I might give it a go. I just know that I am not bothering with American golf or similar.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:11 pm

McLaren wrote:Well if you can recommend a decent place to get a fitting I might give it a go. I just know that I am not bothering with American golf or similar.

Mine was up St Andrews way. I'll tell you who to avod in Edinburgh . Scott Gourley at Swanston. Fitted me last time for a club which clearly maximised his profit.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:22 pm

Just looked him up. He wants £75 for a driver fitting or £100 for an iron fitting, and that is before you buy the high end shaft he no doubt recommends. I think I will pass.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 20 Jul 2020, 1:10 pm

McLaren wrote:Just looked him up. He wants £75 for a driver fitting or £100 for an iron fitting, and that is before you buy the high end shaft he no doubt recommends. I think I will pass.

You should try Archerfield, Gleneagles or St Andrews Mac. They don't push any sort of sale, but it depends on how much you want to improve your game. The driver has always been a weak point in my game, so I'm hoping I've found a solution.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 20 Jul 2020, 2:01 pm

JAS - How to get on Pine Valley? Pure luck was my strategy. I live pretty close to the place and there are about 15 members at my club who are also members there. You must play with a member and, over the years, I've been asked by a few members to fill out the foursome.

Membership there is worldwide and I did host a group of golfers from St. George's Hill at my club who were on their way to PV. Perhaps you know someone in the UK who's a member there?

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Mon 20 Jul 2020, 2:38 pm

After a few duff rounds, got back to where I want to be in scoring terms. 1 over handicap today (35 points stableford). I am still missing short putts. I usually have to pin out for short putts, as with the pin in, I feel as though I am aiming for the gap either side of the stick, rather than at the stick itself. All in the mind, I know.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 20 Jul 2020, 3:59 pm

Shotrock wrote:JAS - How to get on Pine Valley? Pure luck was my strategy. I live pretty close to the place and there are about 15 members at my club who are also members there. You must play with a member and, over the years, I've been asked by a few members to fill out the foursome.

Membership there is worldwide and I did host a group of golfers from St. George's Hill at my club who were on their way to PV. Perhaps you know someone in the UK who's a member there?

St Georges Hill?? Played there for my birthday a few years ago, great day, Green 9 in the morning then Red & Blue in the afternoon. Don't know any members no :-p Apparently they once turned down Prince Andrew for Membership (I wonder what they knew!!). Pretty exclusive place, the original gated golf community.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 20 Jul 2020, 4:11 pm

Turned out to be a decent weekend, after the Friday night matchplay victory, made buffer in the Saturday comp, again throwing a way a solid chance of a cut. Which meant still being off 7 for the matchplay doubleheader on Sunday. Had a nip & tuck draw in the 4bbb, great game, which never had more than one in it but oscillated from 1 up to 1 down all the way through, probably fair it finished all square. Then polished off the weekend with a good 4&3 win in the singles with our playing group winning the overall match 11-7. Happy days :-)
I know with matchplay its quite difficult to know exactly how you're playing/scoring compared to medal but I'm quite clearly now playing steady buffer golf pushing for a cut rather than +0.1 rut that I was stuck in in May/June.
Looking forward to the first really big test this coming weekend now.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:15 pm

Played a 9 hole comp this evening. Played well, 18 stableford points. Then played the rest of the holes hitting a few practice balls, practicing chipping and putting too.

Do any of you folk find that golf affects your mood to an excessive degree? I played crap at the weekend and was in foul form for a day or so afterwards. Played much better today and feel the opposite. Its weird.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 21 Jul 2020, 10:21 am

incontinentia wrote:Played a 9 hole comp this evening. Played well, 18 stableford points. Then played the rest of the holes hitting a few practice balls, practicing chipping and putting too.

Do any of you folk find that golf affects your mood to an excessive degree? I played crap at the weekend and was in foul form for a day or so afterwards. Played much better today and feel the opposite. Its weird.

Not really inco. After a while you realise that week by week your form changes and you just have to wait for the next good round. I think the key to a happier golf life is to work out how to keep scoring when your ball striking is off, that way your ratio of better scores to frustrating scores gets better. And this is mostly about course management and strategy. You need to try and mitigate the damage from what your bad shots on the day will be.

McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 21 Jul 2020, 10:31 am

I always play better when I don't get flustered and frustrated with my score. I don't think I have ever played better if I get more angry. It's not always easy to do though.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Tue 21 Jul 2020, 10:55 am

McLaren wrote:
incontinentia wrote:Played a 9 hole comp this evening. Played well, 18 stableford points. Then played the rest of the holes hitting a few practice balls, practicing chipping and putting too.

Not really inco. After a while you realise that week by week your form changes and you just have to wait for the next good round. I think the key to a happier golf life is to work out how to keep scoring when your ball striking is off, that way your ratio of better scores to frustrating scores gets better. And this is mostly about course management and strategy. You need to try and mitigate the damage from what your bad shots on the day will be.

Very true, and its totally achievable to score decently while not playing your best. Having the discipline to stick to your strategy for doing so (swinging easier etc) can be a challenge though, I often get fed up if things start going wrong and just try to plod through the round and get it over with.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 21 Jul 2020, 11:05 am

inco

I too often see people who are playing badly selecting the same club and shot choices they would if they were playing at their best. You have to adapt to how you are swinging on the day.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Tue 21 Jul 2020, 11:09 am

super_realist wrote:I always play better when I don't get flustered and frustrated with my score. I don't think I have ever played better if I get more angry. It's not always easy to do though.
I wonder if I might play better with a bit of a chip on my shoulder. The greats like Tiger and Michael Jordan often manufactured this feeling in order to motivate them to perform better. Tiger used Stephen Ames comments as ammo to destroy him in the matchplay one year. I think Rory felt like this too for his US Open win in 2011, having thrown away his chance for a green jacket a few weeks earlier. Might try it for the next round, probably depends heavily on your personality type though.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Tue 21 Jul 2020, 6:53 pm

Boy, I seem to play better when casual indifference kicks in.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 22 Jul 2020, 3:48 pm

Quick question regarding other courses, I’ve assumed that since exiting lockdown, courses are all following the same sort of COVID safe approach I.e. a double disk mechanism on the flag stick which means you can lift the ball out the hole without touching the flag and also, with bunker rakes not available, pick and place within 6 inches allowed in the sand. Are those things local to us or universal?

Also, any news yet on when open comps in Scotland can resume?

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Wed 22 Jul 2020, 7:26 pm

That's what we do JAS. I think it's a recommendation from English Golf re those two features, suggesting to clubs to make them a local rule. I have bought a plastic rake thingy that slides onto my sand wedge and I use that to clear up after me. No one else seems to have one! See HERE. Had a discussion with a mate regarding the six inch rule in bunkers. I thought it was only if you were in a footprint etc, but apparently you can pick and place any time. Makes a difference if you are close to the face.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 22 Jul 2020, 9:00 pm

I'm shattered. Played 36 holes today, both rounds took about 4 hours each. Shot 25 stableford points in round 1 and 40 (80 strokes) in round 2, which really makes no sense. The only thing I can attribute the difference to is the more challenging mental circumstances in round 1 (which I won't go into). I've developed a nasty habit of shanking some wedges and half-wedge shots, no idea why but am currently implementing a band-aid solution of lining these shots up off the toe of the club. The struggle continues...
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed 22 Jul 2020, 10:14 pm

JAS wrote:Quick question regarding other courses, I’ve assumed that since exiting lockdown, courses are all following the same sort of COVID safe approach I.e. a double disk mechanism on the flag stick which means you can lift the ball out the hole without touching the flag and also, with bunker rakes not available, pick and place within 6 inches allowed in the sand. Are those things local to us or universal?

Also, any news yet on when open comps in Scotland can resume?

Yes that's the local rule on both of those at my Essex course JAS

Nobody's got any problem with us handing round bottles of beer, purchased from the temporary bar outside the clubhouse after the game though! Laugh

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next