The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Series 2019 - card so far.

4 posters

Go down

Survivor Series 2019 - card so far. Empty Survivor Series 2019 - card so far.

Post by Samo Tue 19 Nov 2019, 4:44 pm

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Rey Mysterio - No Holds Barred match for the WWE Championship

'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt (c) vs Daniel Bryan - WWE Bluniversal Championship

Roderick Strong vs AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura - Midcard Triple Threat

Shayna Baszler vs Becky Lynch vs Baylay - Womens Champions Triple Threat

Undisputed Era vs Viking Raiders vs New Day - Tag Team Champions Triple Threat

Team RAW (Charlotte Flair, Kairi Sane, Asuka, Natalya, Sarah Logan) vs Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, Nikki Cross) vs Team NXT (tba)

Team RAW (Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Ricochet) vs Team SmackDown (Roman Reigns, Mustafa Ali, Braun Strowman, King Corbin, Shorty G) vs Team NXT (tba)

A very strong 7 match card, with the two NXT teams likely to be finalized this wednesday. Maybe Triple Threat overkill but I think with the talent involved we'll get some great variation and some great matches. On paper this looks like one of the best PPV's in a long time. Really looking forward to this one.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series 2019 - card so far. Empty Re: Survivor Series 2019 - card so far.

Post by Marky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 5:03 pm

Only downside for me was New Day replacing The Revival in the Tag Team Champions match, nothing against Big E and Kofi, but Undisputed Era v Viking Raiders v The Revival would be almost an NXT dream match, and it would have been unreal. It should still be terrific if given time though.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series 2019 - card so far. Empty Re: Survivor Series 2019 - card so far.

Post by Luke Tue 19 Nov 2019, 5:41 pm

Think the 3 triple threat matches, if given time should be outstanding.

The only issue for me is the fiend/Daniel Bryan. Which given the story and history I would have kept till royal rumble. As the build would have been outstanding, rather than the rush build for this one.
Otherwise agree this is potentially the best pay per view of the year.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 5:52 pm

I expect the two World Title matches to be one sided retentions, it seems obvious that the only reason they've skipped the World Champions match is because they don't want Brock or The Fiend to cross paths anytime soon because one will have to look weaker than WWE want them to.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 19 Nov 2019, 8:55 pm

It’s an amazing card and the best wwe build for a PPV in a long, long time.

Sarah Logan has slid in under the radar, that’s for sure

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 8:59 pm

It's now even more stacked

NXT Championship: Adam Cole (c) v the winner of Pete Dunne v Damien Priest v Killian Dain on NXT tomorrow...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 20 Nov 2019, 7:37 am

That’s a clever move, although I kinda question the quality of that, even if I like Dain and Dunne. I’d hope it gets interrupted by a main roster star. Buddy Murphy would be phenomenal

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Nov 2019, 9:08 am

I've seen that NXT match is now going to be at War Games, which I completely forgot is Saturday. Maybe that's why they haven't announced the NXT teams for the womens and mens 5 v 5 v 5, because they want to wait and see who's still healthy after the War Games matches.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 20 Nov 2019, 9:19 am

The commentators on Raw implied that these 5v5v5 matches will go long. I hope they do.

Why I’m saddened that Braun is in one. He’ll do his usual schtick where his elimination is ridiculous after he squashes some people.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Nov 2019, 9:23 am

See if Skybet will do odds on a request a bet for Braun to be eliminated by countout or DQ

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 20 Nov 2019, 1:14 pm

I would have no problem if the mens match goes 45m + provided its paced right. With HHH presumably having a bigger say in the booking of this show Im cautiously optimistic. I would love to see Braun go on a killing spree, just smashing folk right left and centre - even smashing Corbin for Poopie and gigs - before taking a few finishers and being pinned. He's only been pinned by 3 people (clean by 2) so its still a huge thing to happen and could really give a boost to someone, provided they run with it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 20 Nov 2019, 10:27 pm

My prediction for the 5/5/5 men's match.

Rollins pins Regins to win. So continuing the Corbin/Regins feud till there match at tlc. And keeping Rollins strong.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down