The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political round up.............

+29
Derbymanc
king_carlos
Galted
guildfordbat
Crimey
Luke
No name Bertie
alfie
JuliusHMarx
Samo
MrInvisible
Pal Joey
BamBam
superflyweight
JDizzle
CaledonianCraig
lfc91
GSC
TRUSSMAN66
SecretFly
lostinwales
navyblueshorts
Pr4wn
Afro
Luckless Pedestrian
Soul Requiem
Muscular-mouse
Dolphin Ziggler
Duty281
33 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 11 Empty Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 Fri 20 Dec 2019, 10:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Pr4wn wrote:Why are 16 and 17 year olds old enough to pay tax but not old enough to vote?

Good point, take them out of having to pay tax.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 11 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:13 pm

Look up the definition of death/mortality rate and get back to me Craig.

Pr4wn, that link has real relevance to the past handling of the crisis doesn't it and would in fact be an example of whataboutery, suggesting that Scotland have done well through the crisis because England have done worse, real barrel scraping stuff.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 11 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Pr4wn Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:14 pm

Take that tin foil hat off, Craig.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:15 pm

superflyweight wrote:Quick question, Craig.

Can you see there might have been a benefit in being part of a wider economic union during the pandemic?  

It is all supposition though is it not? I mean the UK has the worst death rate across Europe so it never helped on that front. Good strong leadership and well-organised and sticking to plans are needed. If Scotland had gained independence in 2014 and went into this crisis it would have done so in a far different financial climate wherein more money in its own coffers. Like I have said earlier I don't buy the story that Scotland is heavily subsidised by Westminster. If it were then tell me why, when we are amidst the biggest financial crisis ever due to COVID-19 plus Brexit looming with the prospect of a No Deal that Westminster under a Tory government still feels compelled to keep heavily-subsidising Scotland. No I do not buy that for an iota. And remember this is a Tory government run by Boris Johnson the man who once said 'a pound spent in Clapham is worth more than a pound spent in Strathclyde.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:16 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:Look up the definition of death/mortality rate and get back to me Craig.

Pr4wn, that link has real relevance to the past handling of the crisis doesn't it and would in fact be an example of whataboutery, suggesting that Scotland have done well through the crisis because England have done worse, real barrel scraping stuff.

Are you just going to ignore the link I posted or...?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:18 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:Look up the definition of death/mortality rate and get back to me Craig.

I don't think you realise who is top of the tree here? England governed by Westminster. Hardly an indictment of remaining in the union considering Scotland's death rate is lower. Chalk up another reason why Westminster-rule must end.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:21 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:

I don't think you realise who is top of the tree here? England governed by Westminster. Hardly an indictment of remaining in the union considering Scotland's death rate is lower. Chalk up another reason why Westminster-rule must end.

That would be Belgium with England second as I stated previously, demonstrating a real ability to read.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:21 pm

Pr4wn wrote:

Are you just going to ignore the link I posted or...?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:26 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:

Can you see there might have been a benefit in being part of a wider economic union during the pandemic?  

It is all supposition though is it not? I mean the UK has the worst death rate across Europe so it never helped on that front. Good strong leadership and well-organised and sticking to plans are needed. If Scotland had gained independence in 2014 and went into this crisis it would have done so in a far different financial climate wherein more money in its own coffers. Like I have said earlier I don't buy the story that Scotland is heavily subsidised by Westminster. If it were then tell me why, when we are amidst the biggest financial crisis ever due to COVID-19 plus Brexit looming with the prospect of a No Deal that Westminster under a Tory government still feels compelled to keep heavily-subsidising Scotland. No I do not buy that for an iota. And remember this is a Tory government run by Boris Johnson the man who once said 'a pound spent in Clapham is worth more than a pound spent in Strathclyde.

You've previously said that Scotland would have to endure a few tough years post-Independence.  Even if Scotland had managed to come out of those tough years by now - bearing in mind that the ambitious 18 month period in the White Paper had independence being put into effect in 2016 - would an independent Scotland just finding it's feet financially have been able to put in place measures that would have saved jobs and the economy?  How would they have done so without AAA credit ratings which would have been lost during the preceding economic diffculties?  

I'm not opposed to the ideals of independence, I just don't think the vast majority of the people in Scotland understand enough about the potential financial implications and the benefits brought by the pooling and sharing of resources with other countries.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

You've previously said that Scotland would have to endure a few tough years post-Independence.  Even if Scotland had managed to come out of those tough years by now - bearing in mind that the ambitious 18 month period in the White Paper had independence being put into effect in 2016 - would an independent Scotland just finding it's feet financially have been able to put in place measures that would have saved jobs and the economy?  How would they have done so without AAA credit ratings which would have been lost during the preceding economic diffculties?  

I'm not opposed to the ideals of independence, I just don't think the vast majority of the people in Scotland understand enough about the potential financial implications and the benefits brought by the pooling and sharing of resources with other countries.

The vast majority of countries in the world are independent. Many of them have less to trade with than Scotland but will see Corona Virus through. Many of those have done a better job dealing with it than the UK in union.

I understand the economic challenges and realise the economic possibilities too. I have said it will be tough and it will. I realise that but the rewards will be worth waiting for.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:37 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

The vast majority of countries in the world are independent. Many of them have less to trade with than Scotland but will see Corona Virus through. Many of those have done a better job dealing with it than the UK in union.

I understand the economic challenges and realise the economic possibilities too. I have said it will be tough and it will. I realise that but the rewards will be worth waiting for.

The economic case for independence stalled in 2014 - and even then it was barely thought out.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

The economic case for independence stalled in 2014 - and even then it was barely thought out.  

As is your opinion. Lest we forget the No BS. First the No campaign swore blind oil was all but gone but in 1999 the North Sea boundaries were moved so that rigs previously in Scottish waters were now in English waters. And since 2014 two new oil-rich fields have been found off the coast of Scotland. We also had Better Together insist Scotland could not use the pound as a currency in the interim yet after the campaign we have actually heard from the Governor of the Bank of England that it was perfectly feasible for Scotland (independent) to have been able to still use the pound.

Also like I say a lot of stock was put in unionist stating as fact how much Scotland is subsidised by the rest of the UK. Sorry I am not buying it for obvious reasons like the here and now. Corona virus financial crisis coupled with Brexit uncertainty and you get a grim financial picture but yet the unionist parties are still desperate to hold on to a heavily-subsidised Scotland. I am not buying it.

Last edited by CaledonianCraig on Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:53 pm

Anyone else feel like this is Groundhog Day?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:56 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Anyone else feel like this is Groundhog Day?

Sure. But the topic is not going to go away.

Therein lies a unionist problem. How to cull the swell in support for independence? I do not see an answer and I'd be gobsmacked if The Tories, Labour or LibDem do either.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:57 pm

Ha, yup. It's THEIR problem.

And therein lies the actual problem.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:05 pm

I'm amazed at anyone still clinging on to the oil lifeline. What was the price quoted in the White Paper - $110 per barrel? We're now at $42 per barrel for Brent Crude.

Also, the pound point is stupid as has been repeatedly pointed out. Even if Scotland was allowed to use it - why would any independent country want to use a currency over which it has no political or economic influence?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:08 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Ha, yup. It's THEIR problem.

Indeed. If you created a checklist of all the negative traits of nationalism from George Orwell's Notes on Nationalism, then they'd be in evidence on this thread.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:20 pm

Anyone else feel like this is Groundhog Day?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

navyblueshorts and Pr4wn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:39 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Indeed.  If you created a checklist of all the negative traits of nationalism from George Orwell's Notes on Nationalism, then they'd be in evidence on this thread.  

Doug Stanhope said it best; "Nationalism does nothing but teach you how to hate people you never met and take pride in accomplishments you had no part in whatsoever".

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 07 Jul 2020, 3:53 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:I must greatly credit Boris though. He must have a blue vest with a big red S on it. I mean he supposedly caught COVID-19 and was in and out of intensive care in a matter of days. Remarkable for one so overweight when I have watched fireman on the news saying they were in intensive care for six weeks and lost two stone in weight fighting the disease. The fact the staff had to sign contracts of secrecy on Johnson's hospital ward says it all really. If he had COVID-19 then i am Winston Churchill's lovechild.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

These nonsense claims were based on a satirical blog post. Far from staff having to sign the Official Secrets Act, some of the nurses openly talked about Johnson's illness and the time he spent in hospital.

https://fullfact.org/online/false-post-boris-johnson-hospital-official-secrets/
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-boris-johnson-nurse-says-he-absolutely-needed-intensive-care-11977359

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 5:41 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Indeed.  If you created a checklist of all the negative traits of nationalism from George Orwell's Notes on Nationalism, then they'd be in evidence on this thread.  

Unionism is just another form of nationalism. Fiercely patriotic to the cause. After all there is the terminology of Brit Nats.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 07 Jul 2020, 5:47 pm

Duty281 wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:I must greatly credit Boris though. He must have a blue vest with a big red S on it. I mean he supposedly caught COVID-19 and was in and out of intensive care in a matter of days. Remarkable for one so overweight when I have watched fireman on the news saying they were in intensive care for six weeks and lost two stone in weight fighting the disease. The fact the staff had to sign contracts of secrecy on Johnson's hospital ward says it all really. If he had COVID-19 then i am Winston Churchill's lovechild.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

These nonsense claims were based on a satirical blog post. Far from staff having to sign the Official Secrets Act, some of the nurses openly talked about Johnson's illness and the time he spent in hospital.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-boris-johnson-nurse-says-he-absolutely-needed-intensive-care-11977359

COVID-19 does not have you in and out of an intensive care unit well within a week and released a day or two afterwards. As I said far fitter people have fought the virus for multiple weeks in ICU and lost much weight along with other side effects. Those people too being far fitter than BJ. I know of people who have had the virus too and no way have they been in and out of ICU and released in such a short space of time.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 07 Jul 2020, 6:44 pm

Different people are in ICU for different lengths of time Craig, there isn't a fixed timeframe on it.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 07 Jul 2020, 7:09 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

COVID-19 does not have you in and out of an intensive care unit well within a week and released a day or two afterwards. As I said far fitter people have fought the virus for multiple weeks in ICU and lost much weight along with other side effects. Those people too being far fitter than BJ. I know of people who have had the virus too and no way have they been in and out of ICU and released in such a short space of time.

And yet Duncan Young, professor of intensive care medicine at Oxford University, says:

"The ICNARC report suggests the median duration of an ICU admission in patients with COVID-19 infections who survive is 4 days, but a quarter stay 8 or more days."

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-comment-on-icu-recovery-data-on-covid-19/

Duty281

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 7:30 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Unionism is just another form of nationalism. Fiercely patriotic to the cause. After all there is the terminology of Brit Nats.

I'm not a Unionist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 10 Jul 2020, 3:19 pm

If Chris Grayling bring put in charge of an intelligence committee isn't a metaphor for the talentlessness of this government then I don't know what is.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:09 pm

Yougov...
Con 46
Lab 36

Deary me...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:23 pm

Looks like the Tory poll slip since the Cummings debacle has stabilised. And they've still got a lead.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:49 pm

Four years to the next election: do polls really mean much ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 10 Jul 2020, 7:52 pm

alfie wrote:Four years to the next election: do polls really mean much ?

What they do tell us is that against the worst Govt I have seen in 30 years Labour needs to start opposing a bit better.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 10 Jul 2020, 10:10 pm

It's quite likely that Sunak will be PM before the next election and at the moment his popularity is skyrocketing so hard to see Starmer making big inroads into that; Johnson is no longer the issue.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 10 Jul 2020, 11:40 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:It's quite likely that Sunak will be PM before the next election and at the moment his popularity is skyrocketing so hard to see Starmer making big inroads into that; Johnson is no longer the issue.

It's easy to look good while giving away money.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Sat 11 Jul 2020, 7:27 am

Pr4wn wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:It's quite likely that Sunak will be PM before the next election and at the moment his popularity is skyrocketing so hard to see Starmer making big inroads into that; Johnson is no longer the issue.

It's easy to look good while giving away money.

It's what you always wanted Very Happy

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 11 Jul 2020, 11:09 am

alfie wrote:Four years to the next election: do polls really mean much ?

Hi Alfie - those who have died in care homes won't be voting Tory again. That's for sure. Doubt too many of their relatives will either.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 14 Jul 2020, 1:44 pm

Who would make Best PM ???...

Johnson.....44
Starmer......34

Johnson.....38
Sunak........ 38

Wonder if Starmer will look back and think instead of trying to be reasonably supportive to the PM at a time of crisis and not score too many hits....He should have belted a Govt that's gross incompetence has cost many lives..

Sticking the boot in is working for Biden.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 15 Jul 2020, 9:02 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Who would make Best PM ???...

Johnson.....44
Starmer......34

Johnson.....38
Sunak........ 38

Wonder if Starmer will look back and think instead of trying to be reasonably supportive to the PM at a time of crisis and not score too many hits....He should have belted a Govt that's gross incompetence has cost many lives..

Sticking the boot in is working for Biden.

Which government sponsored poll is that? Others have been saying different things

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 15 Jul 2020, 9:10 am

Starmer's only had the lead in one of the 28 polls conducted on 'who would make best PM'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership_approval_opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election#Johnson_vs_Starmer

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Jul 2020, 9:22 am

Which further proves that giving the people the vote is a flawed ideal.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 15 Jul 2020, 1:23 pm

Sunak is by far the most popular Tory Cabinet Minister at the moment....Bet Sajid Javed wouldn't mind taking that resignation letter back...

Last two PMs have come from the Home and Foreign office...Sunak looks like restoring the move from 11 to 10 as in Major and Brown's case.

Patel is the most unpopular Tory cabinet minister....Her and Jenrick are the next to go favourites followed by Work and Pensions Theresa Coffey.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 21 Jul 2020, 2:33 pm

So Russia report drops and.... damning but the biggest questions remain unanswered, mainly because the government have done their absolute best to avoid asking the questions in the first place. Also looks most likely that they will continue to avoid asking any questions which might embarrass themselves.

Those questions being likely Russian influence on the indyref and Brexit referendums.

So sadly it probably doesn't add much at all, just reinforces the positions of those for and against Brexit and the government.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 21 Jul 2020, 4:43 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:With Unemployment about to spiral...The High Street set to look like a scene out of 28 days later and Standard of living on the verge of diving past the Poseidon..

I imagine it will be considered in bad taste soon for the SNP to be placing too much emphasis on an Indy vote while Edinburgh burns..

But do you know what? Here we are amidst the biggest economic crash in history. The economy has collapsed because of COVID-19 and this is before we go into the financial uncertainty caused by yet signed Brexit deals. And all this at a time when unionists swear blind the rest of the UK is subsiding Scotland to billions of pounds. So why does Westminster still feel the desperate urge to not grant a referendum on independence? After all the financial burden coupled with COVID-19 and Brexit is the straw that break the camel's back.....but the answer is still no. I guess that definitely tells us one thing ....Scotland is not being subsidised at all really and is why Westminster will not grant a referendum.
Certainly, the sooner you get another vote, the better. For everyone.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 21 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Laugh I bow to your FRS-level knowledge of all things coronavirus. Suggest you quietly leave this topic alone....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 23 Jul 2020, 3:16 pm

From the Charity....Shelter...

55% of the Homeless families in the UK are in work...

Sobering stuff.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 24 Jul 2020, 9:43 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:From the Charity....Shelter...

Sobering stuff.

Terrible, if accurate. That's what you get when you sell off Council housing stock, don't replace it, privatise much of social housing and tell yourself that housing should be a 'market', profitable (sometimes to the tune of double-digit percentage increases per annum) and a driver of the UK economy. Utterly unsustainable.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 24 Jul 2020, 4:10 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:

Sobering stuff.

Terrible, if accurate. That's what you get when you sell off Council housing stock, don't replace it, privatise much of social housing and tell yourself that housing should be a 'market', profitable (sometimes to the tune of double-digit percentage increases per annum) and a driver of the UK economy. Utterly unsustainable.

It's what you get with zero hour contracts........Losing the right to appeal unfair dismissal.....Scummy landlords....Ten years of Austerity....Inflation rising while real wages flatline..

But it is okay because "Boris is going to get Brexit done and he can stop Illegal immigrants coming over".....

The Factory fodder that gave him the last Election are in for a rude awakening....Bless them....they can reap what they have sown..

I've washed my hands of these idiots..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 25 Jul 2020, 11:57 am

RW poll..

Who do trust most with the Economy ??
Con 41
Lab  27

Who do you trust most to tackle poverty ??
Lab 37
Con 27

Wow only a ten point lead over tackling poverty against a Party that has put Millions below the breadline...Presided over record in work Poverty and record Evictions..

Best PM..
Johnson 43
Starmer...33

Deary Deary me....If anyone can find Starmer tell him to up his game..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sat 25 Jul 2020, 4:32 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Sobering stuff.

It's what you get with zero hour contracts........Losing the right to appeal unfair dismissal.....Scummy landlords....Ten years of Austerity....Inflation rising while real wages flatline..

But it is okay because "Boris is going to get Brexit done and he can stop Illegal immigrants coming over".....

The Factory fodder that gave him the last Election are in for a rude awakening....Bless them....they can reap what they have sown..

A combination of factors, for sure. Calling them idiots is possibly one of the reasons they aren't listening...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 25 Jul 2020, 5:13 pm

They aren't listening because they buy the propaganda that immigrants are the root of all evil..

Perhaps one day they will smell the coffee...

Anyway enjoy the rest of the weekend..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 25 Jul 2020, 7:50 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Sobering stuff.

A combination of factors, for sure. Calling them idiots is possibly one of the reasons they aren't listening...

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 27 Jul 2020, 9:36 am

Government considering an on line sales tax.....Not before time...

Big possibility soon it will be just Betting stores..Charity outlets and Supermarkets....High street has been dying for a while but now its on life support...Not sure on line taxes will help that much but its something..

Post pandemic the World is going to change.....Normal has crossed the horizon...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 28 Jul 2020, 9:03 am

Despite having millions less BAME males in the population...More BAME men have been fined for breaking lockdown than White men..

Going to be a very turbulent few years ahead...For all sorts of reasons..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next