The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes

+20
Brendan
Tramptastic
demosthenes
LondonTiger
Welly
EST
TheMildlyFranticLlama
funnyExiledScot
formerly known as Sam
king_carlos
NeilyBroon
Kingshu
thebandwagonsociety
bsando
Hazel Sapling
George Carlin
jimbopip
BigGee
tigertattie
24 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes - Page 3 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes

Post by RDW Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Previous gibberish

https://www.606v2.com/t69038p1050-glasgow-and-edinburgh-banter-thread-no-23-new-season-new-thread

Fixtures

Glasgow - none

Edinburgh - none

Scotland - none

Sad

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes - Page 3 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes

Post by RDW Mon May 04, 2020 11:45 am

I hadn't noticed this paragraph the first time

“There was also a personality clash between myself and Gregor. I’ve always been a player who would go out and have fun, have a smile and a joke and enjoy a drink. But the culture at Glasgow was very serious. There was no laughing, no smiling, no drinking. I wasn’t surprised when I saw the stuff with Finn [Russell] before this year’s Six Nations. I get Finn and I get Gregor so I understood where all that would have come from. As soon as I got the opportunity to leave, I took it.”

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes - Page 3 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh ongoing banter thread 24 - Covid funtimes

Post by tigertattie Mon May 04, 2020 11:58 am

RDW wrote:I hadn't noticed this paragraph the first time

“There was also a personality clash between myself and Gregor. I’ve always been a player who would go out and have fun, have a smile and a joke and enjoy a drink. But the culture at Glasgow was very serious. There was no laughing, no smiling, no drinking. I wasn’t surprised when I saw the stuff with Finn [Russell] before this year’s Six Nations. I get Finn and I get Gregor so I understood where all that would have come from. As soon as I got the opportunity to leave, I took it.”

Oh dear. That'll fire up the "toonie out now" brigade again.

I still think that Toonie jsut has an approach to things as rugby being a professional environment. You'd not (or you shouldnt) turn up to your work either half cut or hungover from the night before. Why wuold it be acceptable in Rugby?

Maybe the Glasgow boys got a bit to merry a coupld of times, Toonie told them to sort it, they didnt so he took a zero tollerance approach to things? aybe he took it too far?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Mon May 04, 2020 12:26 pm

Not going to go too hard on the idea of rugby players occasionally going out for a beer too many. Certainly my work is quite social and showing up hungover once every couple of months is not a sin. Where it becomes a problem is when it gets to be a weekly habit and gets in the way of regular business.

In other news, Alex Dunbar has been released from Brive. Sounds like he had a decent season there and he may be a victim of French clubs dropping foreigners.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon May 04, 2020 1:30 pm

To be fair Mark Palmer, good journo that he is, has been the mainstay of the Finnocent camp. So maybe not that surprising that found its way into the article.

Toonie is a serious coach, so are plenty others. I can't imagine Cockers or DR being to impressed if players turned up for training in a state. Magnus Bradbury certainly found that out.

Kieran Low just did not fit into the culture at Glasgow, sometimes a player just does not fit and nothing more needs to be read into it than that. It sounded like he had an awful lot of baggage on board though which eventually overwhelmed him unfortunately.

Hopefully he is doing a lot better away from the pressure cooker of professional sport these days.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Tue May 05, 2020 12:39 pm

RDW wrote:
BigGee wrote:
bsando wrote:
BigGee wrote:I endulged myself with the re run of the 2000 Calcutta cup win, when we unfortunately denied England a GS and sent Clive Woodward home in the huff moaning about the changing room!

It was almost unrecognisable from the game we watch today, punches thrown, high tackles, hookers hooking and some real rucking with both Bill McLaren and Jiffy both agreeing that Richard Hill got all he deserved lying around on the wrong side of the ball!

Austin Healy had a penalty reserved for talking back to the ref, so he was still a gob Poopie even back then, so glad some things remain constant at least!

I watched this today! I would have been 11 years old playing for Aboyne Rugby Club at the time before I moved back to Australia. It was a fascinating watch for the reasons you say Big Gee, how things have changed in 20 years time. It's funny just how unstructured the game was even into the professional era. The defensive line and number of players committed to rucks and mauls is so different now.

As you say the Richard Hill rucking part gave me a good laugh as did the great Bill McLaren. "He stuck to him like a leech in that tackle" ... "You can hardly believe what your eyes told you there but Scotland actually allowed that ball to bounce on a wet pitch" - On the restart after Hodge penalty to go 12-10 up Laugh Sadly that was a sign of things to come in terms of Scotland and restarts

I actually played a game for Aboyne once.

A friend of mine, Archie, who I used to play with in East London, moved back up north to Banchory and I used to go up and stay with them now and again. He played for Aboyne and roped me into playing against Inverurie one time when I was up. I scored three tries and they seemed a bit disappointed when I told them I was not available for the next weekend!

That was about 1989, so it does not sound as if you were born then. I was going to ask if you if you were playing in that game!

I had some good times up there, often took my bike up with me and the time I played I actually cycled up from Newcastle. It was mid October and I remember going over Glen Shee and getting caught in a blizzard as I neared the top, then came down the other side to Braemar with hands so frozen that I could hardly pull the brakes. I don't think I have ever been so cold in my life.

I have lost touch with them now and have not been up that way for many years, but lots of good memories.

Ooh a local grudge match - bet that was heated with a big police presence!

Bloody hell! That must have been hellish cycling in a blizzard. Pretty unlucky to get hit like that by snow in October as well, I doubt with global warming that would happen much these days. Yes if that was 1989 I was 1 years old haha. You may have played with my dad, he played a lot of rugby for Aboyne. He played with Moray Low's dad as well I believe. Subsequently I was thrown into Aboyne's junior ranks at the first opportunity. What was your friend Archies surname? My only real memories of playing junior rugby for Aboyne is the incredibly hilly pitch that was usually frozen solid in January and Feb, being really excited before an away game (to Huntely I think it was) and getting absolutely smashed by some big farmers son (bloody nose and teeth) and coming off pretty soon after and not being able to feel the rugby ball as we did a final passing drill during a training session in Banchory, because it had been snowing for over an hour. Good times! haha. I have a lot more warmer memories of playing rugby at High School in Australia.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue May 05, 2020 2:18 pm

My friends name was Archie McPherson,a big Glaswegian prop who was a bit of a club stalwart for many years.

We went to see the 1990 GS match together on one of my trips up there.

He seperated from his wife a few years back and then we lost touch.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue May 05, 2020 5:06 pm

Ben Muncaster (age grade back rower) has been a surprise exclusion from the school leavers getting first pro contracts at Tigers. He played for Scotland U16s then the England U18s. A few rumours that he might be moving onto a SRU academy stage 3 contract. Potentially treading the same path that Sam Grahamslaw did last summer. One to keep an eye on.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue May 05, 2020 5:36 pm

king_carlos wrote:Ben Muncaster (age grade back rower) has been a surprise exclusion from the school leavers getting first pro contracts at Tigers. He played for Scotland U16s then the England U18s. A few rumours that he might be moving onto a SRU academy stage 3 contract. Potentially treading the same path that Sam Grahamslaw did last summer. One to keep an eye on.

Well Malinder has hinted that a few academy signings are coming along soon, will watch this space with interest.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed May 06, 2020 12:16 am

Rory Hughes has been let go from Tigers. Can't really see where he'll end up - it must be a really difficult time for a grade of player like him just who is on the fringes of top level teams as opposed to a household name who will easily find a club despite the current shutdown (like Matt Scott).

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed May 06, 2020 8:49 am

RH was sounding off a bit about Warriors the other day on instagram, does not sound like he is leaving on best of terms.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed May 06, 2020 12:20 pm

BigGee wrote:RH was sounding off a bit about Warriors the other day on instagram, does not sound like he is leaving on best of terms.

Details please Gee, not all of us stalk Rozza on social media.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Wed May 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Didn't he get slated for calling someone a f**king p**f on a video chat recently?

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed May 06, 2020 1:19 pm

He said, Glasgow don't want any real Glaswegian's!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed May 06, 2020 1:22 pm

I think poor old Rory is occasionally guilty of opening mouth before engaging brain. Mind you, he would not be the only one.

He was unfortunately, just never quite good enough to mske the top grade and got found out when he got his chances.

It is a tough old game professional sport.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed May 06, 2020 1:25 pm

BigGee wrote:He said, Glasgow don't want any real Glaswegian's!

He's from Castlemilk… Glasgow's Gulag.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu May 07, 2020 1:36 pm

jimbopip wrote:
BigGee wrote:He said, Glasgow don't want any real Glaswegian's!

He's from Castlemilk… Glasgow's Gulag.

ehhhhhhhhh, that implies that theres folk in Glasgow working and not just collecting giros!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu May 07, 2020 2:01 pm

BigGee wrote:I think poor old Rory is occasionally guilty of opening mouth before engaging brain. 

Engaging his mouth on live social media streams whilst drunk. Pretty stupid and in his case could be career suicide. Would have killed the faint glimmer of hope of a Tigers contract for starters.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu May 07, 2020 5:50 pm

Well its not looking like Sean Maitland's touted move back to Glasgow is happening. Jamie Lyall reporting that he has re-signed for Sarries for another 2 years.

There is an interview on the way apparently, which may shed some light on the saga.

So who are we going to get to replace DTH?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri May 08, 2020 12:21 am

Rory Hughes? Very Happy

Dougie Fife is out of contract so expect him to come your way shortly!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri May 08, 2020 12:59 am

What’s mildly racist uncle Dougie up to these days?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri May 08, 2020 8:59 am

Hi all - a bit of self promotion if you care to indulge me (for charity)

https://www.606v2.com/t69578-3046-push-ups-for-3046-lives-lost-to-suicide#3903585

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Fri May 08, 2020 3:25 pm

RDW wrote:Hi all - a bit of self promotion if you care to indulge me (for charity)

https://www.606v2.com/t69578-3046-push-ups-for-3046-lives-lost-to-suicide#3903585

Nice one RDW, for a good cause too, will pop some money in the pot later.

On the subject of Edinburgh, they've just signed Chamberlain as expected and a couple of other youngn's.

https://www.edinburghrugby.org/the-clubhouse/e

If Jaco trains with the Scotland squad next year, Chamberlain may get a couple of chances off of the bench. Hopefully Cockers has learnt from Sheil to trust his young players more. Haven't heard much about the other two though?

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri May 08, 2020 3:52 pm

king_carlos wrote:Ben Muncaster (age grade back rower) has been a surprise exclusion from the school leavers getting first pro contracts at Tigers. He played for Scotland U16s then the England U18s. A few rumours that he might be moving onto a SRU academy stage 3 contract. Potentially treading the same path that Sam Grahamslaw did last summer. One to keep an eye on.

He's one of the other two, Neily

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri May 08, 2020 4:23 pm

jimbopip wrote:

He's one of the other two, Neily

Disappointed that Ben won't be at Tigers but I'm excited to see where he goes under Cockerill. I think Edinburgh have got themselves a good'un there.

Hopefully he can get a good Super 6 partnership deal and kick on with game time. The Super 6 was intended to close that gap between the Premiership and Edinburgh/Glasgow for young players coming through so a guy like Ben is exactly who that set-up is aimed at.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri May 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Thry have given him a full time contract at 18, ahead of some other very good back rows like Rory Darge, who has been in the Edinburgh academy for a good few years.

They must rate him very highly.

Maybe Darge will come to Glasgow now. It is about time we had some signing news.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri May 08, 2020 5:33 pm

My mistake, it is an academy contract leading to full time at the end of next season. I should have read it properly in the first place!

Presumably there are performance criteria to be meet for that to happen as well, but every chance that they will make the grade.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri May 08, 2020 6:16 pm

Muncaster has been rated highly by the Tigers academy, Scotland age grade and England age grade set-ups so it's a good track record for player his age. I'll be interested to see how he does in senior rugby.

Yes, my understanding is it's a stage 3 academy contract so the same deal that Sam Grahamslaw moved on last summer.

Just noticed that Dan Gamble has got an Edinburgh contract as well. I saw him play a fair bit with the Heriots Super 6 side and he really caught the eye for such a young prop. Some standout power for such a young lad. Having both their experienced props from previous seasons injured for a lot of games should have hammered the Heriots set-piece but Gamble did a lot to stop that. Very exciting player.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Fri May 08, 2020 7:44 pm

BigGee wrote:Well its not looking like Sean Maitland's touted move back to Glasgow is happening. Jamie Lyall reporting that he has re-signed for Sarries for another 2 years.

There is an interview on the way apparently, which may shed some light on the saga.

So who are we going to get to replace DTH?

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/we-made-a-mistake-ive-apologised-to-the-club-and-i-apologise-to-the-wider-public-too-sean-maitland?fbclid=IwAR0yTWoDiLAsFCcdPqRVEMxZSX36hXXThJ0f63Px3JDVb-ku9oTyOgKqEok

Here's the interview. Whoever spread the rumours on Maitland coming back to Glasgow was way off the mark! If you skip the Sarries/dossing about St Albans stuff he goes into a bit of detail on Scotland and their new approach. Sounds like they had a good examination of the game plan and made the necessary adjustments to improve (as we all could tell from the results and stats from this 6N anyway). Glad to hear he wants to push his career out as long as possible too that's great news!

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri May 08, 2020 11:45 pm

NeilyBroon wrote:
RDW wrote:Hi all - a bit of self promotion if you care to indulge me (for charity)

On the subject of Edinburgh, they've just signed Chamberlain as expected and a couple of other youngn's.

If Jaco trains with the Scotland squad next year, Chamberlain may get a couple of chances off of the bench. Hopefully Cockers has learnt from Sheil to trust his young players more. Haven't heard much about the other two though?

Thanks Nelly! And thanks to Biggee for his donation Hug

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat May 09, 2020 11:01 am

https://www.theoffsideline.com/edinburgh-richard-cockerill/?v=79cba1185463

Edinburgh do really seem set on hovering up all the young talent atm!

Its been a good crop of youngsters around last year, so good to see them getting there chance.

Still an experienced SQ second row to come for Edinburgh as well, wonder who that might be, maybe Murray Douglas coming back?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pm

Wonder who that lock will be!

Who was the Gloucester lock - Alex Craig?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat May 09, 2020 11:27 pm

https://www.theoffsideline.com/matt-scott-leicester-richard-cockerill/?v=79cba1185463

It seems Cockers did want to keep Matt Scott at Edinburgh, it was all down to the dosh it seems. He did recommend him to Leicester though, it seems there is a bit of traffic going on each way in that regard.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun May 10, 2020 12:14 am

BigGee wrote:https://www.theoffsideline.com/matt-scott-leicester-richard-cockerill/?v=79cba1185463

It seems Cockers did want to keep Matt Scott at Edinburgh, it was all down to the dosh it seems. He did recommend him to Leicester though, it seems there is a bit of traffic going on each way in that regard.

Jan McGinity joining Tigers from the SRU will no doubt have strengthened that connection.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun May 10, 2020 1:11 am

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/52591345

Beginnings of a Pro 14 closeout plan - Edinburgh and Glasgow would play each other twice then semi finals.

All looks sensible until you realise it will lead to travel between countries...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Sun May 10, 2020 5:54 pm

If it goes two rounds against domestic teams and then into semi finals, Glasgow and Scarlets are not really in a position to make it into the top 2, ( both would have to win the two games with BPs and the team above get only 0 or 1 points from their 2 games). The only thing it will decide is if Edinburgh or Munster finish top of pool B. Munster would have Leinster away and Connacht at home, Edinburgh would have Glasgow twice. I'd say Edinburgh would much rather play Ulster at home than face Leinster away. From an Ulster pov it will definitely be an away SF and I think we have a good chance away to either Munster or Edinburgh, either would be a great game.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon May 11, 2020 12:09 am

Seems a lot of effort to go to when most teams would only be playing 2 games, but at least it would provide an 'end' to the season in terms of league winner and Champions Cup qualification etc.

Edinburgh would definitely want to avoid having to go away to Leinster but Glasgow double header would be two tough games. We have avoided a difficult trip to SA though so can't complain too much.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon May 11, 2020 12:14 am

RDW wrote:
NeilyBroon wrote:

Thanks Nelly! And thanks to Biggee for his donation Hug

And so it begins! First 20 done before breakfast. On one hand I was please I could do 20 in a row but on the other it was worrying how hard it was! Erm

Please support me here for those who are able

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ross-whiteside1

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon May 11, 2020 10:13 am

3046 push ups

A task more difficult than Edinburgh beating Glasgow (again).
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon May 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Hey amigos Hug

I have a big ask...
PM Bru and cheer him up. You know it makes sense.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon May 11, 2020 8:29 pm

jimbopip wrote:Hey amigos Hug

I have a big ask...

Not a big ask at all!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon May 11, 2020 9:37 pm

tiger Hug

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue May 12, 2020 12:06 am

I have a big ask...

Ah yes not the best of luck on the old wedding timing front.

Bru if you're reading this - means you can save up more and pay for a free bar for Jimbo! Hug

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue May 12, 2020 10:56 am

RDW wrote:

I have a big ask...

Ah yes not the best of luck on the old wedding timing front.

Bru if you're reading this - means you can save up more and pay for a free bar for Jimbo! Hug

No no nooooo you have it all wrong flounder.

It allows Bru to save up, with a little help from Jimbo (well most help from jimbo) to invite the entire 606v2 posters to a giant new stag do in Magaluf next year!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue May 12, 2020 11:23 am

Just jumping on here to say hello to you all. Hope you are all well in lockdown or semi-lockdown mode. I'm missing rugby to the point of watching all the Lions vids in order last week, and I think I might have chosen the Lions squad for next year in my head about 100 times whilst walking the dog.....

Sorry to see Matt Scott go, but clearly down to managing budgets. Leicester are getting a fine player if they can manage his fitness, and we have cover in Tayor and Dean. I also think Van Der Walt could do a job at 12. Taylor in particular could have a big future.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue May 12, 2020 11:26 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:Just jumping on here to say hello to you all. Hope you are all well in lockdown or semi-lockdown mode. I'm missing rugby to the point of watching all the Lions vids in order last week, and I think I might have chosen the Lions squad for next year in my head about 100 times whilst walking the dog.....

Sorry to see Matt Scott go, but clearly down to managing budgets. Leicester are getting a fine player if they can manage his fitness, and we have cover in Tayor and Dean. I also think Van Der Walt could do a job at 12. Taylor in particular could have a big future.

Which tour documentary is your favourite? 1997 obviously a classic and 2001 is great, but I love 2009.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue May 12, 2020 11:39 am

2009 works for me as well. McGeechan breaking down ahead of the 3rd Test gets me every time. I still can't forgive ROG for the 2nd Test!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue May 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Fester great to see you back. PM Bru, say hello and cheer him up. Everyone else is doing it. I'll malky those who don't.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue May 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi Jimbo, PM to Bru duly sent.

Hope you're well during these testing times. Puts everything into perspective, in the sense of confirming how important it is to have live sport on the TV......

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue May 12, 2020 7:48 pm

Festering One, Hug thanks.

I'm fine. MrsPip is fine. Pipetto has turned into some nocturnal animal who only comes out when he needs feeding. By the smell of his room I think hamster. Or long dead roadkill.

How are things in Stockbridge? Are the Chateau Lafitte convoys still getting through?

You'll appreciate this; I was on another website and someone had put up a few paintings of the street where he grew up. Turns out he not only lived in the same tenement as me but actually in the same flat about a decade before we moved in. We have swapped stories and his latest one is that he visited his old home when he was on leave (navy) in 1964 and was amazed to see that it had electricity. Shocked Shocked Shocked

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue May 12, 2020 8:16 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad censored censored censored censored

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.edinburghrugby.org%2Fedinburgh-rugby-team%2Fmatt-smith%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1IxMZBFzGIlDpj6VHDb71xDiSOEGhtfonHSkGqfH6RV8YD2V4hZSzgfIg&h=AT2V4FI_A1oUMaHvW7TiCANlBVteh7hq7JmO1m_0zE6GXZXlOTudUDRAX5NumUGOYUMh5PJuOP11Rk2UTdPloCgZNccKMZIktu3alb8W9LSKKfVkzeadNOfcqNw4Skwlfb3mr0m2K4FYfDwgcQdu

Matt Smith to Edinburgh????
Shocking.

The only thing that would make this in any way acceptable is if Voluvola is joining us from racing 92 and has a clause in his contract stipulating he must be the Pretty Boy in the club.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next