The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
seanmichaels
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Galted
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

This site has stopped rendering properly on my laptop, odd.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 11, 2020 7:46 am

Fist.

Remember the 56...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon May 11, 2020 11:04 am

Sicond

Can't allow a poignant post to michaels a thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 11, 2020 11:11 am

Cheers, Galts. No one should go to a football match and not come back...

How was the bank holiday?  Did you make any sense of the incoherent ramblings of that alabaster r3tard?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 11, 2020 11:16 am

No worries, Rick

Bank holiday wasn't too different to a normal day, Jr trampling my head at 5-6am, pissing about on the laptop for a while and then on the PS with Galtova offering continual constructive criticism of how I could be a better person.

No sense to be made of the announcement, expected it to be a lot of vague rambling which it was, I guess it gives everyone a chance to tweet that you can go out but you must stay at home, you can travel but you can't etc etc

How was your bank holiday?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 11, 2020 11:20 am

Pretty similar, actually, though I spent a lot of it making virtual animals fight until they feint with the missus, which she took delight in, so I may have the moral high ground on this one.

I reckon we may get some clarification from parliament today, but who knows.

Still, corona has brought a lot of the old crew back to the CC so there is that!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon May 11, 2020 11:29 am

Yep, it's almost been like one of those end-of-decade highlights packages of what went on during the previous ten years.

Making virtual animals fight sounds interesting.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 11, 2020 12:01 pm

Pokémon is quite a chill game to play with the missus, saves arguing over going shopping, and releases the anger into beating up some cute rabbit things...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 11, 2020 12:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Pretty similar, actually, though I spent a lot of it making virtual animals fight until they feint with the missus, which she took delight in, so I may have the moral high ground on this one.

I reckon we may get some clarification from parliament today, but who knows.

Still, corona has brought a lot of the old crew back to the CC so there is that!

Faint.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon May 11, 2020 12:10 pm

Yep, correct, I guess I use "feint" more than "faint" on my device.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Feir enough

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 11, 2020 12:18 pm

Alas poor Tino aka Little Richard
Alas poor Tino aka Roy
Alas poor Tino aka Betty Wright
Alas poor Tino aka Jerry Stiller

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon May 11, 2020 9:03 pm

Alas poor John 'Julius' Humphries I knew him well

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 11, 2020 9:35 pm

Not sure it's wise to announce your next target in advance, Shah.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue May 12, 2020 6:25 am

Fist.

Just discovered what got into part of my front lawn over the summer: The Pill Bug aka "Roly Poly"... or Armadillidiidae.

Roly Poly:

Funny critters. It did indeed morph from a 7-pair legged terrestrial crustacean-like creature into a solid impenetrable ball when I picked it up... a process known as conglobation. They made a real meal of the grass... which is now dead as. Sprinkled this sand like substance which has some poisonous chemicals in it. I'll have to wait and see what happens now.

Maybe sean has come across these things? Apparently they like moist lawns and I did sort of over-water during the heatwave / bushfire season.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue May 12, 2020 8:39 am

Sicond. Over here we call them woodlice. Get one or two in the house occasionally, but wasn't aware they destroyed grass.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue May 12, 2020 9:12 am

Tird.

Who would've thought that Rick was a patient in a St Petersburg hospital.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue May 12, 2020 11:13 am

Morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue May 12, 2020 11:33 am

Morning. Another theory debunked.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue May 12, 2020 11:33 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Sicond. Over here we call them woodlice. Get one or two in the house occasionally, but wasn't aware they destroyed grass.

Yes, me neither.

However upon some quick research it says they "will also eat living plants, especially in wet conditions, sometimes consuming leaves, stems, shoots, roots, tubers, and fruits."

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue May 12, 2020 11:46 am

It's a pity Tino seems to have died again, I'm sure he'd know all about them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue May 12, 2020 2:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Not sure it's wise to announce your next target in advance, Shah.

Its more hope rather than any actual targetting. HQ seems to like him, good for recruitment so operation exploding bath duck is a no go for the foreseeable future.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue May 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Afternoon Notches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Could do with Jules confirming that he’s not actually DAVE after his latest CC post

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 13, 2020 6:51 am

Feels like the fist time!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 am

Sicond, 'sup, supes.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 13, 2020 7:59 am

Forever tird.

Hanging with the lawyers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 13, 2020 8:05 am

Ahoy hoy Rick and Galted.

Got up early to do some work to make up for the fact that I did absolutely nothing yesterday and have had constant IT issues so have again achieved nowt. My boss can't say I didn't try.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 13, 2020 8:26 am

Only solution to that is to go back to bed unless you've got any booze handy.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 13, 2020 9:34 am

Galted wrote:Only solution to that is to go back to bed unless you've got any booze handy.

He's Scottish. Of course he has.

Morning all. I'm still not dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 13, 2020 10:05 am

I am fairly well stocked for alcohol despite having to throw out a load of cans of Guinness I found at the back of the garage that went out of date in 2013. I was tempted to keep them for guests (assuming that guests will ever be allowed again).

How's the home schooling going? Your oldest must be about the age for doing his exams ?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 13, 2020 10:12 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Only solution to that is to go back to bed unless you've got any booze handy.

He's Scottish. Of course he has.

Morning all. I'm still not dead.

Was going to suggest that he kept booze in bed on account of his Scottishness but I feared the legal repercussions.

Glad you're still not dead as I may be seeking advice from you over dealing with violent offspring.  A few months back I'd given mine a bollocking for something or other and was lying against the sofa,  he approached me slowly and I thought I was going to get an apology and a hug but the little c*nt eyed me up and nutted me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 13, 2020 10:28 am

Galted wrote:

Glad you're still not dead as I may be seeking advice from you over dealing with violent offspring.  A few months back I'd given mine a bollocking for something or other and was lying against the sofa,  he approached me slowly and I thought I was going to get an apology and a hug but the little c*nt eyed me up and nutted me.

l*l out loud.

Best not to fight it. Just harness it. Send him off to nursery and as you kiss him goodbye, point out the fat kid you don't like and whisper softly in Galted Jr's ear that this is the boy who said mummy was a bad person. That should do the trick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 13, 2020 10:29 am

My booze stash is running low, I need to take a trip to the wild lands at some point.

You are legally allowed to cage unruly offspring as long as you put down fresh sawdust and water, and put something in there like a wheel for exercise.

May I also point out that an "influencer" is a profession, ask Jeff, if you can get him to re-tweet you.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 13, 2020 11:09 am

rick_dagless wrote: Jeff, if you can get him to re-tweet you.

What is going on with Jeff? Dolphin was telling me he is a Tw@tter superstar but I don't have an account so feel like I am missing something important here.

Someone fill me in (not like that, Glated) please?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 am

Check him out, Tino.

I've sent you his twitter handle.

He is generally good value to be honest.

Easier for you to judge for yourself.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 13, 2020 11:27 am

"Without naming it, what is your home town known for?"

Jeff - "Noncing".

l*l out loud.

Classic Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 13, 2020 11:30 am

Worth a follow. especially as he trolls professional boxers fairly often.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2020 7:37 am

Unmichaels fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 14, 2020 7:46 am

Sicond.

I'm not sure a Jeff post is a michaelsing, it's more of a profound statement demanding reverence and introspection.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2020 9:19 am

He probably influenced everyone to not post.

This weather is really taking the p155 is it not? F

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu May 14, 2020 9:25 am

What's happening with it, rick?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 14, 2020 10:43 am

It is bright blue skies and pleasantly warm, and we are able to gaze at it longingly from the window or once whilst on my government mandated exercise.

In contrast, when we get back to relative normality, it will be pi55ing it down.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 15, 2020 6:57 am

Still warm, still a michaels, still a fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri May 15, 2020 7:52 am

Sicond.

Speaking of michaels, do you remember when he'd suspect that we were all posting on another thread without him?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 15, 2020 8:00 am

Ah, peak michaels, what a guy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 15, 2020 8:27 am

Post tird tird.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 15, 2020 10:31 am

How are we all doing this fine day?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 15, 2020 10:58 am

I'm good thanks, Rick. My chargeable work has all but dried up so for the first time in years, I literally have nothing I need to do today. Sitting in a quiet part of the house and pretending to work so I don't have to do any parenting.

How are things with you?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 15, 2020 11:27 am

Galted wrote:Sicond.

Speaking of michaels, do you remember when he'd suspect that we were all posting on another thread without him?

To be fair, we were all on mumsnet without him for a while.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 15, 2020 11:31 am

My favourite michaels moment was either when he tried to pretend he had silhouetted his old chap against a castle somewhere (he didn't).

Or when his mate told him he had eaten a bag of chips off a girls back whilst doing the lass doggy style (he hadn't).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next