The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+15
Davie
Shotrock
incontinentia
JuliusHMarx
westisbest
super_realist
superflyweight
navyblueshorts
I'm never wrong
JAS
dynamark
pedro
Soul Requiem
beninho
McLaren
19 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 10 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by McLaren Sat 20 Jun 2020, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Navy

And what super has also missed is that the statues and TV shows are not really the main focus of the protests. They are easy news bites to bring up but the meat of the protesters argument is about equality for black people.

I also don't think super is correct that just because you support BLM you don't also worry about atrocities committed in other spheres of life. It is just that currently the focus is on racism towards black people.

As much as he hates America, Super would really fit into their libertarian ways.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by westisbest Fri 10 Jul 2020, 3:50 pm

My parents used to have 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks out in Kenya.

A boy and a girl. Great dogs.

Also like labradors and alsations.

Some of those really small dogs I’m not a fan of.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by McLaren Fri 10 Jul 2020, 5:07 pm

Is the other site that was started after dog gate still going? Maybe we could reach out to them and get a few posters back on here.

Super

Are you really claiming a dog bit your genitals? And that you went on to beat it. How come the owner didn't pan your head in, you don't strike me as that hard.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 10 Jul 2020, 5:23 pm

I’m guessing the owner was a fat unfit chav who was unemployed.

Wink

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:21 pm

The thing is we know Super comes from fife which despite what the tourist areas would make you think is actually a very deprived area. The chances are super is from the "underclass" he claims to despise.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:26 pm

McLaren wrote:The thing is we know Super comes from fife which despite what the tourist areas would make you think is actually a very deprived area. The chances are super is from the "underclass" he claims to despise.

Mac, if you ever left Edinburgh you'd know that North East Fife where I'm from is very affluent.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 10 Jul 2020, 6:29 pm

McLaren wrote:Is the other site that was started after dog gate still going? Maybe we could reach out to them and get a few posters back on here.

Super

Are you really claiming a dog bit your genitals?  And that you went on to beat it. How come the owner didn't pan your head in, you don't strike me as that hard.

He wasn't present Mac, the lazy fat git was sitting in his ancient jalopy car and just let his dogs go feral whilst he sat in his smoky heap.
I didn't beat his dog, I just gave it a penalty kick effort, sadly it didn't go the full twelve yards, but it went at least six.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 10 Jul 2020, 7:15 pm

So did you confront the owner.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 10 Jul 2020, 10:07 pm

Sounds like utter cowardice. Kick the defenseless animal and not have the balls to go and confront the owner.
McLaren
McLaren

incontinentia and Soul Requiem like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 11 Jul 2020, 5:58 am

McLaren wrote:Sounds like utter cowardice. Kick the defenseless animal and not have the balls to go and confront the owner.

Where did I say I didn't confront the owner Mac? You missed the bit when I said earlier that he didn't care about his dog biting me. How would I know he didn't care if I didn't confront him.

Why should I let the dog away with it? It bit me in the balls. What would you have done? Probably patted it? The dog got what he deserved and hopefully won't do it to anyone else. The dog was fortunate I only kicked it and didn't hang it from its collar on a tree.
It could have been a small child it bit. He's lucky I didn't report him to the police.

How is a dog packed with muscle and teeth defenceless?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 11 Jul 2020, 8:04 am

Kicking a dog doesn't make you a c@nt. If it bit you in the balls I'm sure you'd be passive and calm.
It's just a bloody dog, and a chavvy, vicious one too.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Sat 11 Jul 2020, 8:09 am

The dog was a chav?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 11 Jul 2020, 8:12 am

Soul Requiem wrote:The dog was a chav?

Chav's dog.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Sat 11 Jul 2020, 8:14 am

super_realist wrote:Kicking a dog doesn't make you a c@nt. If it bit you in the balls I'm sure you'd be passive and calm.
It's just a bloody dog, and a chavvy, vicious one too.

I've been nipped by dogs, I've never kicked them. Was it a sustained attack, did it clamp on your balls, where you had to pull its jaws apart to pull it off, was it literally swinging from your disk, which is what would happen, being staffis aren't big?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 11 Jul 2020, 8:44 am

I’m still curious to know what you did to the owner.

I wouldn’t have kicked it by any means. Pushed it away.

No doubt if a dog had bit the ole nuts, I imagine it would have been somewhat painful, so I would have tried to get away and sit down or something. Certainly not kicked it, especially hard enough that it went 6 six feet.

These things happen with dogs.
When a dog approaches you, you have to be on tour guard to make sure it doesn’t do anything to you.

My guess is you proved it Wink

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 11 Jul 2020, 9:15 am

Sad to hear that Jack Charlton has died.

RIP big Jack OK

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat 11 Jul 2020, 4:32 pm

westisbest wrote:Sad to hear that Jack Charlton has died.

RIP big Jack OK
Yes indeed, he's a legend in Ireland. RIP
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sat 11 Jul 2020, 4:42 pm

The weirdest thing about this story is that a a staffy has had its chops around supers balls more recently than a romantic interest.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat 11 Jul 2020, 6:30 pm

I actually think super acted fine here. The kick was warranted if the dog had just bitten him in the testes. Some dogs are a-holes
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Sat 11 Jul 2020, 11:46 pm

Why would anyone want own a dog which is a potential threat to human beings?
Hunting ok, but otherwise?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat 11 Jul 2020, 11:56 pm

pedro wrote:Why would anyone want own a dog which is a potential threat to human beings?
Security/guard dogs etc
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Sat 11 Jul 2020, 11:58 pm

pedro wrote:Why would anyone want own a dog which is a potential threat to human beings?

Human beings suck and dogs don't.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 12 Jul 2020, 10:37 am

Trump staying classy as always by commuting the prison sentence of his buddy, the vile Roger Stone (convicted of lying to Congress, obstruction and witness tampering). But on the positive side he has worn a mask for the first time. If Trump is re-elected then I give up Crying or Very sad
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 12 Jul 2020, 10:38 am

Soul Requiem wrote:

Human beings suck and dogs don't.
Surely that makes humans preferable🙂
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Sun 12 Jul 2020, 11:16 pm

incontinentia wrote:
Security/guard dogs etc
People who own rottweilers or pittbulls rarely come across as people who need protection.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 8:04 am

westisbest wrote:I’m still curious to know what you did to the owner.

I wouldn’t have kicked it by any means. Pushed it away.

No doubt if a dog had bit the ole nuts, I imagine it would have been somewhat painful, so I would have tried to get away and sit down or something. Certainly not kicked it, especially hard enough that it went 6 six feet.

These things happen with dogs.
When a dog approaches you, you have to be on tour guard to make sure it doesn’t do anything to you.

My guess is you proved it Wink

You'd "push" a dog away that had just bit you in the nads? Yeah, sure you would. What's to stop it biting your hand into the bargain? If a dog does that, i'm not putting my hand or face anywhere near such a chavvy dogs teeth. I naively gave the dog the benefit of the doubt as it approached me, "pushing" it away is a laughable thing to say you would or could do in the circumstances.

If you're the sort of person who would pick a Staffie as your dog of choice, it's pretty much a hallmark that you shouldn't own a dog. Hideous dogs to look at and always the spectre of a vicious act like that. I'd do the same again.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 8:05 am

King Hypocrite Hamilton up to his antics again. Is there a bigger ar$ehole in Sport than him?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 13 Jul 2020, 8:33 am

Not laughable at all. Just cos you kicked it doesn’t mean that I or anyone else would do the same. Some might, others like me wouldn’t.

I wouldn’t try to push it in the face and risk it biting my hand, more round it’s body.

As I said, gotta have your guard up when a dog approaches. Your mistake.

Like I said as I would be in pain my first thought would be to try and get away from it and try to ease the pain.
Certainly not kick it as hard as I could.

News flash, not every one is like you or would do the same in that situation.

Like when a dog approaches me, or if I’m with my son and the owners say oh he’s really friendly he won’t bite.
My first thought, is yeah you say that, but he could easily snap.
I’ll just smile and take a few steps away from it just to be on the safe side.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 8:54 am

westisbest wrote:Not laughable at all. Just cos you kicked it doesn’t mean that I or anyone else would do the same. Some might, others like me wouldn’t.

I wouldn’t try to push it in the face and risk it biting my hand, more round it’s body.

As I said, gotta have your guard up when a dog approaches. Your mistake.

Like I said as I would be in pain my first thought would be to try and get away from it and try to ease the pain.
Certainly not kick it as hard as I could.

News flash, not every one is like you or would do the same in that situation.

Like when a dog approaches me, or if I’m with my son and the owners say oh he’s really friendly he won’t bite.
My first thought, is yeah you say that, but he could easily snap.
I’ll just smile and take a few steps away from it just to be on the safe side.

Hilarious you think your reactions are better than a mad little chav dog. Your foot is the best and safest thing to move it away. Only an idiot would put their hands anywhere near a dog who had just bit their nuts.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 13 Jul 2020, 9:24 am

Did I say my reactions were better than a little dog.
Look it’s your issue, you got bitten not me.

You ‘dealt’ with the dog and I think you said you dealt with the owner, not sure you’ve said in what way.

Next time you go running and you see a dog, have your guard up. May not get bitten again. OK

Still wouldn’t surprise me if you provoked it.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Jul 2020, 9:32 am

I think you let it off lightly super_realist. I would've sunk the boot in too if that had happened to me. The whole 12 feet; not just 6.

Have a neighbour who owns 3 dogs... one is a staffie. I bumped into the wife in the supermarket and I mentioned to her that I sometimes hear what sounds like a brawl going on between the dogs. She thought it was hilarious (even had some silly pet name for the brawling) and then said to me "whatever you do.. don't try to pat Onyx - (the staffie) - or he'll bite your arm off!"

Charming I thought. She thought she was being funny again. Smart-arsed bitch.
And as if I've got 25 foot arms that would want reach all the way over the fence and pat that smelly thing. I'd sooner harpoon the mongrel.

Didn't tell her that if that dog ever accidentally makes the mistake of ending up in my yard I'll smash its head in with a large shovel. That'll learn it.
No point trying to 'sweet talk' it and offer my arm for a friendly bite when I know the owners take some pleasure in encouraging it to act aggressively.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

incontinentia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:03 am

Have to agree with Super and Pal Joey here. A dog attacking someone (especially a 'dangerous' dog) needs proper force used against it.

If it had attacked my 2 year old daughter, I'd have killed it no question.

Tattie Scones RRN

pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:06 am

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Have to agree with Super and Pal Joey here. A dog attacking someone (especially a 'dangerous' dog) needs proper force used against it.

Careful Tattie, that sort of language will cause the illiberal left to have you sacked for having an opinion.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:10 am

westisbest wrote:Did I say my reactions were better than a little dog.
Look it’s your issue, you got bitten not me.

You ‘dealt’ with the dog and I think you said you dealt with the owner, not sure you’ve said in what way.

Next time you go running and you see a dog, have your guard up. May not get bitten again. OK

Still wouldn’t surprise me if you provoked it.

Provoked? I was out running in the woods miles from the nearest residential area.
If your dog is the type that could bite someone, then it's the responsibility of the bloody dog owner to keep it restrained. It's not up to me to be constantly aware and on my guard against a potential testicle bite at every corner.

As Joey said, bloody thing should be harpooned.

super_realist

pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:13 am

Maybe carry a small garden spade next time you go for a run in the woods. If that dog turns up again... then you know... a quick thrust under the jawline commando style should do the trick. Then walk past the chav's sh1tbox-on-wheels whistling your favourite tune with a smile.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:26 am

Super- was there any lasting damage to your scrotal sac?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:31 am

incontinentia wrote:Super- was there any lasting damage to your scrotal sac?

Nothing long lasting.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:42 am

super_realist wrote:
incontinentia wrote:Super- was there any lasting damage to your scrotal sac?

Nothing long lasting.

Did you have to rub some cream on it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:58 am

Super

How did your interaction with the owner play out?

I have told the story on here before but when I was around 13 or 14 a dog attacked me whilst me and my mate were walking with our golf clubs. My mate reacted quite quickly to the situation by smashing the dog in the head with an iron. The sound of club on skull and the dogs yelp of pain were sickening.

I can't remember the outcome for the dog because the second after the blow landed we legged it. I assume the owner didn't report the incident because he knew the dog could have been euthanized for attacking a child. I came away with a bite wound on my arm.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 11:08 am

McLaren wrote:Super

How did your interaction with the owner play out?

I have told the story on here before but when I was around 13 or 14 a dog attacked me whilst me and my mate were walking with our golf clubs. My mate reacted quite quickly to the situation by smashing the dog in the head with an iron. The sound of club on skull and the dogs yelp of pain were sickening.

I can't remember the outcome for the dog because the second after the blow landed we legged it. I assume the owner didn't report the incident because he knew the dog could have been euthanized for attacking a child. I came away with a bite wound on my arm.

He didn't care that his dog had done it. No apology, no contrition. Nothing at all. Just got out of his car and went to get his dog. Did nothing to dispel my belief that owners of such dogs are most frequently complete scum.

I think he also realised that if I reported him to the police he'd have some questions to answer.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 13 Jul 2020, 11:38 am

What did you say to him?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Mon 13 Jul 2020, 12:19 pm

Did the dog just jump up at you and nip you in the balls, or did it clamp on and swing from your balls?

Did you then chase it, to kick it with enough fiorcer it went 6foot?

At the moment it sounds, like a dog ran towards you and jumped up at you nipping you. Doesn't sound like an attack.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 12:25 pm

beninho wrote:Did the dog just jump up at you and nip you in the balls, or did it clamp on and swing from your balls?

At the moment it sounds, like a dog ran towards you and jumped up at you nipping you. Doesn't sound like an attack.

Try and imagine how you would react if a dog runs out of the undergrowth and bites you in the balls before trying to judge how I reacted.
It wasn't a frenzied attack, but the little c@nt deserved the toe poke to the ribs.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 13 Jul 2020, 12:27 pm

beninho wrote:Did the dog just jump up at you and nip you in the balls, or did it clamp on and swing from your balls?

Sounds like the dog bit down on super's crotch, immediately realised there wasnt enough for a decent snack, and then fled of his own volition.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Mon 13 Jul 2020, 12:34 pm

super_realist wrote:

Try and imagine how you would react if a dog runs out of the undergrowth and bites you in the balls before trying to judge how I reacted.
It wasn't a frenzied attack, but the little c@nt deserved the toe poke to the ribs.

I've been biten by a dog, i was a bit miffed, it drew made a hole in my trousers, though only small. I did not kick it.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 12:42 pm

If it had only bit an item of clothing too I wouldn't have cared either.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 13 Jul 2020, 1:48 pm

Super

You are very evasive about the details.

What did you say to the owner?

Did the dog clamp on or just nip your balls?

How did you realese the dog from your balls?

Did you kick the dog when it was still attached or after it had let go?

How big is your Winkle?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 13 Jul 2020, 1:54 pm

super_realist wrote:
Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Have to agree with Super and Pal Joey here. A dog attacking someone (especially a 'dangerous' dog) needs proper force used against it.

Careful Tattie, that sort of language will cause the illiberal left to have you sacked for having an opinion.

This is an example where I have a bit of a departure from my normal left of centre thinking (if it's considered Leftie to let an uncontrolled dog run amok, strange concept but hey ho)

If the dog attacked first then the victim (Super in this case) must react with the necessary (reasonable) force to protect his own safety. If that was deemed to be a hoof in the heat of the moment then that was what was required, the dog wasn't going to ease off and say..."I'll let you check the rules before I resume my attack" is it??

A Staffy is NOT a poor defenceless wee dog, its a potential killing machine, good luck to anyone trying to prize a pair of those jaws open once they lock on. You've either got to smack it as hard as you can in the nads or punch it between the eyes, a gentle "please leave me alone Rover" just won't cut it.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 13 Jul 2020, 1:57 pm

I was referring to the cancel culture pervasive in society these days JAS. If you dare to have an opinion different to the illiberal left them they try to get you fired.

I can think of a few people who would claim it doesn't exist though.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 13 Jul 2020, 2:02 pm

super_realist wrote:I was referring to the cancel culture pervasive in society these days JAS. If you dare to have an opinion different to the illiberal left them they try to get you fired.

Hmmm, you mean like sacking RLB for retweeting Maxine Peak??

Either way, I think you dealt with the dog pretty much as I would have done although I would hope I would have been alert enough to either avoid the attack or smack it one as it tried to attack.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Mon 13 Jul 2020, 2:06 pm

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:

This is an example where I have a bit of a departure from my normal left of centre thinking (if it's considered Leftie to let an uncontrolled dog run amok, strange concept but hey ho)

If the dog attacked first then the victim (Super in this case) must react with the necessary (reasonable) force to protect his own safety. If that was deemed to be a hoof in the heat of the moment then that was what was required, the dog wasn't going to ease off and say..."I'll let you check the rules before I resume my attack" is it??

A Staffy is NOT a poor defenceless wee dog, its a potential killing machine, good luck to anyone trying to prize a pair of those jaws open once they lock on. You've either got to smack it as hard as you can in the nads or punch it between the eyes, a gentle "please leave me alone Rover" just won't cut it.

I vicious dog attack csman be horrendous. But, nothing realist has said makes me think he was on the end of a vicious attack. He hasn't said the dog clamped on around his balls with the dog swinging between his legs. It sounds like a dog jumped up at him, and his reflexes were pretty slow, and he got nipped. Sounds to me, like he made a big fuss over very little. Now I feel for super dog kicker, it probably wasn't nice though.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next