The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show)

4 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 09 Dec 2020, 12:41 am

Bout 1
6CW TV Championship
GazzyD (c) vs Daniel Reilly

Bout 2
6CW Championship Tournament
Clarke James vs Liam Wood

Bout 3
The Parasite Killers vs ???

Bout 4
Ethan Shaw vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 5
The Next Big Things vs ???

*Tyler Roth/Karl Kramer Contract Signing

Main Event
6CW Championship Tournament
Perfect Jack vs Robin Reborn

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show)

Post by Ethan Shaw Thu 10 Dec 2020, 10:23 am

The Scenes opens with a hooded man and his golden baseball bat in an alleyway as he is seen spray painting the name in red "Uryu" repeatedly over and over across it as he suddenly pauses.

ES: You came...

Shaw kneels and props the can to the floor. Shaw then slowly turns around where his skull face mask resemble his lower jaw line as he wears sunglasses hiding his eyes.

ES: It's like you came back for another story...In that case lets open the page to Chapter 2 "Rotten".

Shaw sniggers as he turns away and then faces the camera.

ES: You know, humans are just like fruit, they go rotten eventually...from the inside out each and every single one of them. (Shaw laughs), well you know i have a solution for that, what to do, i call it a practicing idealology, an excercise that i have practising for an extended period of time. You see i think you got to eat them before they go bad, if not you just got to throw them out...

*Shots of Christy, GazzyD, and Uryu all appear on screen in quick flashes.

ES: Seems like a waste of good resources for me, but hey that's the law of nature. I could stand here and tell you that this is a new tale to be told, but the truth is this is the oldest story in the universe...Man exceeding his own steps and capabilities, through lack of comprehension wandering aimlessly through the darkness. Everyone knows deepdown that before there was light, there was darkness...Where everything was first conceived and born and there it where it shall return in the end...Just you wait and see...

*Flashes of Shaw making Blade, Uryu passing out and some of his actions attacking GazzyD.

*Shaw face re-emerges on screen as he slowly moves his hand to his sunglasses.

ES: So tell me what do you believe in hein? Has anyone ever asked you that? Deep down what is it that you believe in? Do you believe in slayers burning it all down, perhaps in hero's who rises up against evil and fighting for the greater good. Time is nothing than a paradime so who am i to tell you what to believe in. Maybe it is all true and maybe this is all very real...Something has to change, something has to come around to reset the mistakes and errors made from the steps of man...I am here to reset those steps and put it in the correct direction...and time is speaking to me and it has always spoken to me...and its message is loud and clear and i see things for what they are...The blind cannot be punished but those who chose blindness for the sake of their conveniences and their preferred perspectives must be punished...It is almost time for 6CW to feel the wrath of Shaw...

Shaw removes his sunglasses as his head is tilted downwards...

ES: Do you know what i believe in?

He raises his head and keeps his eyes closed.

ES: I Believe in the End.

He pushes his eyes opens to reveal his eyes changing to the colour red.

ES: (His voices changes menacingly) And the end is coming! It will be over...

Scenes cuts away.

Ethan Shaw

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 18th December 2020 (World's End Go Home Show)

Post by DanielReilly Fri 11 Dec 2020, 6:41 pm

’Broken Dreams’ blasts out through the arena and the fans go wild!

JT: This can only mean one thing!

JR: And there he is! And you can bet he’s got a lot to say!

HE: Like normal then! The big mouth!

Daniel Reilly strolls slowly out to the top of the ramp from the backstage area as the fans cheer and Reilly stands for a moment to look around and take it all in

HE: There was no reason for Daniel Reilly to come back to 6CW! This company was thriving without him and now we have to put up with this no good cheat once more! And on top of that, he’s made the stupid mistake of making an enemy of Jimmy Phillips!

JT: Well Reilly is a veteran here and I think he knows exactly what he is doing! He’s a two time World Champion!

Reilly slowly strolls to the ring with his signature smirk on his face. He rolls into the ring and climbs a turnbuckle to pose to the cheering 6CW fans. Reilly continues to smirk as he drops down and asks for a microphone, whilst his music slowly fades.

DR: I must admit that I find all of the cheering for me strange, especially after my past here. Now let’s not beat around the bush, we all know I’m a man who does what he wants to get exactly what he wants, and this time round is no different! But we have a big week ahead of us and so straight off the bat, Jimmy Phillips, I have a few things I want to say to you!

Now first of all, I want to say thank you. Thank you, Jimmy Phillips because you went and awoken a side of me that I had allowed to lay dormant for way too long. And yet all you had to do was deny me my chance of fighting for Championship gold! The second you locked me in that room and denied me my title shot that GazzyD offered me, took me way way back to 2009.

Back to when I would run around here talking in third person calling myself the 18 year old wonder boy. Now here we are more then a decade later, and you reminded me just how it feels to be hungry and starved of chances you know you deserve. Jimmy, I know why you targeted me. We all know my place in the Hall of Fame is secure no matter what else I go onto achieve. And yet I hear you call yourself ‘The Haunting of the Hall of Fame’?

Well Mr. Haunting, I’m Daniel Reilly, the King of the Street and the most Dangerous Man in Wrestling! Jimmy, you shouldn’t of took the time to lock me away, instead you should of took your cheap shot and attempted to end my career because now there’s a price to pay and it will be my hand that signs the cheque when I kick your ass! I’m only 29 years old, been away for 10 years and I still hold 2 6CW Championship reigns to my name, and yet your 30 year old ass is running around talking about old timers? Phillips, I beg you not to pick this fight because this is one that I promise you you can not win. I’m different pedigree to what you’ve ever dealt with!

You’re a mere stain on my plans here, a little problem I guess I could say. And just like I once used to say, big things popping, little things stopping!

Now for more important manners, this week, the fight of two legends takes place as myself and GazzyD go toe to toe for the TV Championship. Now Gazzy, unfortunately, our plans last week may of been halted, but this week I look forward to once more going to war with you and showing these new bucks why this foundation we built still stands today! I offer my apologises in advance though because despite all we’ve been through, I’ve grown to like you, but I will be taking your Title!

And then once Perfect Jack goes on to win the 6CW Title, I know my old friend will have me right at the front of line where I will go on to hold two of this company’s belts simultaneously! The King is back!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 14 Dec 2020, 3:46 pm

Uryu is seen sitting on a chair backstage, trying to relax as he looks up at the ceiling and breathes deeply and closes his eyes. Christy walks towards him and coughs nervously to get his attention. Uryu opens his eyes and looks at her before standing up.

C: You wanted some interview time Uryu?

UI: Yeah I did, especially after that video of Ethans earlier. He's definately a new variant of crazy.

Christy looks around, a little skittish.

C: Yeah, he's...unique to say the least.

Uryu looks around as well and smiles.

UI: Plenty of clear lines of sight, calm down. He's not going to jump me like Razor Ramon did to Owen Hart.

Christy looks confused as Uryu chuckles for a second.

C: Anyway...what do you want to discuss?

Uryu looks at Christy and sighs lightly.

UI: Let me say this. As a friend Christy I ask that you do not interfere in any way during my match with Ethan tonight. I don't want to have to worry about anything else other than my troublesome opponent.

Christy looks a little hurt but nods understandingly.

UI: As for your husband Gazzy...

Uryu stares into the camera with a focused look.

UI:...I am not asking you, I am telling you man to man that if you interfere in my buisness tonight you and I are having words. As a man and fellow veteran you must understand that I have to settle my own cheque and believe me, Ethan Shaw has been cashing a lot on borrowed time.

Christy nods as Uryu starts stretching his neck muscles.

UI: Ethan you need to understand that you don't get anywhere by simply jumping me, ambushing me in the middle of matches may hurt but it only proves that you cannot get it done in your own matches. It shows me that you needed to take every advantage you could to even attempt to be on the same level as me. You see in that ring I give one hundred and ten percent every single time. You saw my match against Karl Kramer, you know how hard I work, how much effort I give and now you are going to truly understand what one hundred and ten percent feels like one punch, kick and Sunset at a time!

Uryu heads towards the ring as Christy yells encouragingly.

C: Good luck Uryu!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Shaw Mon 14 Dec 2020, 9:33 pm

The sound of a distorted a radio is heard constantly switching channels as the voices of Uryu and Christ James are heard from the interview (The one above here). The shot opens of with an old vintage marshal radio in shot as a person comes into the frame (you can only see his legs and arms) as he twists the nob to switch it off. The camera slowly arches at as Ethan Shaw is seen in a bar with "World's End Bar" written in neons.

ES: Of all the things to fear in this life there is one above all else which is much more terrifying than your conventional phobia. And that is the loss of fear itself and the ability to simply....feel. Living through a circumstance or a chain of events and finding no catharticism and finding no meaning in any places you are in...Now that....that is something to fear. a person with no fear now that is just ignorance....Everyone is afraid of something, what is it that you fear? What is that makes you feel that cold sweat down the back of your neck Uryu? Everyone should have a calling in life and most people do...They just don't want to listen to those voices inside their head. It take a certain type of event to spark something...A pursuit of progress, a goal, a Purpose...Is my only pursuit to conduct violence as a means to provoke suffering and enabling change?

The bar man comes up to Shaw,

B: What can i get you friend?

Shaw sniggers and the screen goes dark and flashes back with the bar man laid out in a pool of his own blood as Shaw stares it his surrounding and makes his way to the exit. His voice can be heard narrating.

ES: The answers to these questions began to elude me...My abilities to feel were fading, they needed to be re-engaged and distance was necessary to find perspective...The greater questions became from where? From whom? From what? This what not a journey to destination, but a journey to feel, to know, to find...The answers certainly re-inforced philosophies, always perhaps new weapons...

Shaw is seen picking up his golden bat at the exit of the bar and leaves.

ES: They say the mind is the greatest weapon of all...And they say the mind need peace. And with the mind the body follows. But what does a man do when peace is not an option anymore? When it isn't in his nature. Now you are beginning to understand the dilema. I never did follow the same rules as everyone else. Never did....Never could...When a mans mind can find no peace...Surely that man goes mad in due time...And i must tell you I don't feel very comfortable with that notion...Because i have a very good grasp of reality...But i am trying, i am trying really hard to find that peace, for those emergency situations. But then again, I am, what I am...

Shaw is seen walking towards his motorbike a modern Harley Forty Eight. He hopes on and drives down the road where a sign is seen written: Next Stop "6CW Proving Ground, World's End"

ES: I am on my way Uryu, get ready, I have found my purpose, and my purpose starts with you, the enabler of change is here and you will become you another number like the many who have dared to stare at me in my eyes. Come Proving Ground's i will suck the life out of you and ensure Christy gets a front row seat to it. The End Is HERE!

Ethan Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down