The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Hibbz
Galted
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
Pal Joey
12 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Feb 2021, 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quickest thread split since December '63. Great work Frankie.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Thu 11 Feb 2021, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It never ends, lost... it never ends.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Feb 2021, 1:23 pm

I hope you're not teaching them grammar, given that there should be an apostrophe in "dressmaker's".

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Feb 2021, 1:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I hope you're not teaching them grammar, given that there should be an apostrophe in "dressmaker's".

Nope, Mrs Windows does a daily Zoom call with some chap in the midlands who teaches her grammar to pass on to the kids.

I'm a bit confused as to why she needs to be undressed though and why I'm not allowed in the room. I'm sure there is a reason.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Feb 2021, 1:52 pm

It's Covid protocols. Trust me on that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 12 Feb 2021, 2:32 pm

Does Julius live in the midlands by any chance?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Feb 2021, 2:38 pm

lostinwales wrote:Does Julius live in the midlands by any chance?

Jules owns the midlands.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 15 Feb 2021, 9:23 am

Monday Fist

What is happening? People not getting the hang of this work from home thing?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Feb 2021, 9:55 am

lostinwales wrote:Monday Fist

They're looking for weekend celebrity deaths with which to announce themselves.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:45 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Monday Fist

They're looking for weekend celebrity deaths with which to announce themselves.

I'm not Doug Mountjoy. Although he is here with us. Currently has Gary Rhodes trapped in an awful snooker behind the blue.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:47 am

Anybody got a daughter called Nicki? All a bit ghoulish really.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:51 am

I'm also not Doug Mountjoy. Can't remember the last time I mounted anyone with joy.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:53 am

superflyweight wrote:I'm also not Doug Mountjoy.  Can't remember the last time I mounted anyone with joy.  

Full stop after 'anyone', next time?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:56 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I'm also not Doug Mountjoy.  Can't remember the last time I mounted anyone with joy.  

Full stop after 'anyone', next time?

Yeah.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 Feb 2021, 11:04 am

lostinwales wrote:Anybody got a daughter called Nicki?  All a bit ghoulish really.

Julius once greatly offended Cyril with one of these offerings when the latter strayed on here.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 15 Feb 2021, 11:59 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Anybody got a daughter called Nicki?  All a bit ghoulish really.

Julius once greatly offended Cyril with one of these offerings when the latter strayed on here.

I don't think we are missing much there to be honest.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 15 Feb 2021, 12:57 pm

Afternoon, all. I am not Doug Mountjoy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Feb 2021, 9:15 am

A Tuesday fist isn't for everyone.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2021, 9:28 am

I'll sicond that.

Galted, have you seen that TV series called "Industry" about the interns competing for permanent positions in a London investment bank?
If so, what did you think of it? Had a binge on it a few weeks back - all 8 episodes.

I thought some was a bit far-fetched. I knew the lead girl would get the nod in the end. Some over-the-top behaviour from some of the youngsters... and some of the older ones. All in all - not bad entertainment with some quirky, if not predictable twists. I would have ditched that girl for faking her CV, then stuffing up that trade. F*cking, lying, cheating, typical 'disadvantaged' big-mouth American smart arse! Did I miss anything?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 16 Feb 2021, 9:40 am

Tirds

We watched the first 2 or 3 series of The Apprentice then gave up as it was all getting very repetitive.

Trying to think of the last 'reality TV' style show I actually watched. Might have been First Dates, which, while mostly boring or strange does have occasional moments which are wonderful.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2021, 9:56 am

This was a fictional drama not reality TV. Quite a slick production. What caught my eye was one of the locations where one of the main characters lived. A very nice abode in the Notting Hill / Holland Park area (her Mum's place obviously) not far (just around the corner) from where I was living for about 6 months.

Thought the street looked familiar so I google (mapped) the street sign. Queensdale Rd near Addison Ave. It brought back happy memories of me hopping around the locale late at night; half lost, half off my dial... but still trying to appear civil and purposeful in my haphazard walk towards home.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2021, 10:21 am

Pal Joey wrote:I'll sicond that.

Galted, have you seen that TV series called "Industry" about the interns competing for permanent positions in a London investment bank?
If so, what did you think of it? Had a binge on it a few weeks back - all 8 episodes.

I thought some was a bit far-fetched. I knew the lead girl would get the nod in the end. Some over-the-top behaviour from some of the youngsters... and some of the older ones. All in all - not bad entertainment with some quirky, if not predictable twists. I would have ditched that girl for faking her CV, then stuffing up that trade. F*cking, lying, cheating, typical 'disadvantaged' big-mouth American smart arse! Did I miss anything?

I binge watched it, Pee Jay.

Having spent 20 years in that industry, I would say it was slightly far fetched but not so much that it spoiled my enjoyment of it. They had to stretch the credibility a bit to keep people hooked. I have, however, seen grads being forced to stand in the middle of the trading floor on bins etc etc. I've seen grads and new traders/sales guys and girls be forced to walk round with a C*nt of the Month hat on for a day and I've definitely seen characters like the Irish trader who couldn't handle his drink and the bullying sales guy who got stood down for a while. These characters were two a penny in the early to mid 2000's. It changed a lot after 2007 and the Libor scandal/Lehman/ Financial melt down. At the last company I was at, there were nearly as many compliance officers as traders. Massive step change in mentality. Also a massive change in the recruitment. Most traders now have math/computer science degrees and it's about what algorithm they can write rather than can they get a read on a customer or can they interpret a piece of information quicker than the next person. Maybe that is just my jaded outlook on it but Industry wasn't too far fetched to me, plus the sale girl whose got stiffed at the end was smoking hot.

The thing that really irritated me were the technical errors. One would assume they had some ex-traders in the production team but they did a sh*t job. They were using IPC desk phones which are pretty standard on trading desks. The amount of times they had the little grey button on the side of the handset flicked on mute and were merrily talking away to a customer drove me to f*cking distraction. I'm sat yelling at the screen - "THEY CAN'T F*CKING HEAR YOU". Mrs Windows just called me an idiot and Bob Dole should get over it.

The worst thing was the fx trade that Harper did though which was such a key thread in her character development and the story. I wound her conversation back about 6 times to make sure I was right but she basically doubled up on the trade. The guy sold the fx to her, but then she hit the right hand side of the spread on her trading platform which meant she had bought again. But then when she traded out of it the following episode, she only sold the original volume and but would have still been sat on half the position. That should have been picked up by the production team and made me nearly lose my sh*t and stop watching. They made such a big thing of that whole story yet got the technical aspect completely wrong. Madness.

They are making a second series I believe but don't know when it will start.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Feb 2021, 10:41 am

Tino, was the scene with the hand job in the bogs something you experienced during your time in the industry?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2021, 10:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino, was the scene with the hand job in the bogs something you experienced during your time in the industry?

l*l out loud.

Sadly not, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2021, 10:54 am

Yeah, she should have confirmed with that edgy client (USD or GBP) and not hit the BUY button twice. That bullying sales director did look a bit perplexed when she told him. "Err... Quid... err pound sterling."

When she tried to recoup the losses... shouldn't she have just SOLD after she had broken even? I don't believe her boss was in a back room also covering up and making a 200k profit... as he tells her outside the building when she had lost a further 150k.

That Irish f*cker (Kenny) really reminded me of some people I've worked with... the world is full of them. Bad move for that Lebanese girl, Yasmin, to take him and the clients to that strip joint. She should have known better.

I liked the older 'dinosaur' guy (Clement Cowan) with just the one client who he then lost. That scene where he takes the kid (Greg?) to Savile Row to buy him a proper suit and he catches Clem shooting up in the backroom... chilling stuff!

The scenes when they were blabbering away on the phones on mute and not doing much work I also found very annoying. Also the gay scenes... especially the one where someone snorted some coke from someone else's aris-hole. Sackable offence, no?

That Eric Tao character - what a chip he had too! I've also worked with people like him who have their biases with certain women like Harper and cover up all their mistakes... and then go and rip some poor bloke's head off in front of the whole office.

Finally, that Yasmin b*tch and her loser boyfriend (Seb) who reminded me of an updated and slightly woke version Neil from the Young Ones. But unlike the likeable Neil, this guy was a full-blown w*nker!

Thought it was generally fast moving and comparable to some of those American ones like the Wolf of Wall St, The Big Short and Margin Call.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Feb 2021, 11:22 am

I haven't, PJ.  My opinion would be fairly irrelevant though as I tend to be imprisoned in the basement or any other place where I don't offend anyone with my presence and get most of my information about what goes on upstairs from films such as Wolf of Wall Street and Big Short.  If a series was done about an angry Kiwi running amok on a trade floor with an automatic weapon I would think it's fairly realistic as long as they had a good explanation as to how he came to have an automatic weapon in his possession.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Feb 2021, 11:24 am

Having spent 20 years in that industry, I would say it was slightly far fetched but not so much that it spoiled my enjoyment of it. They had to stretch the credibility a bit to keep people hooked. I have, however, seen grads being forced to stand in the middle of the trading floor on bins etc etc. I've seen grads and new traders/sales guys and girls be forced to walk round with a C*nt of the Month hat on for a day and I've definitely seen characters like the Irish trader who couldn't handle his drink and the bullying sales guy who got stood down for a while. These characters were two a penny in the early to mid 2000's. It changed a lot after 2007 and the Libor scandal/Lehman/ Financial melt down. At the last company I was at, there were nearly as many compliance officers as traders. Massive step change in mentality. Also a massive change in the recruitment. Most traders now have math/computer science degrees and it's about what algorithm they can write rather than can they get a read on a customer or can they interpret a piece of information quicker than the next person. Maybe that is just my jaded outlook on it but Industry wasn't too far fetched to me, plus the sale girl whose got stiffed at the end was smoking hot.

The thing that really irritated me were the technical errors. One would assume they had some ex-traders in the production team but they did a sh*t job. They were using IPC desk phones which are pretty standard on trading desks. The amount of times they had the little grey button on the side of the handset flicked on mute and were merrily talking away to a customer drove me to f*cking distraction. I'm sat yelling at the screen - "THEY CAN'T F*CKING HEAR YOU". Mrs Windows just called me an idiot and Bob Dole should get over it.

The worst thing was the fx trade that Harper did though which was such a key thread in her character development and the story. I wound her conversation back about 6 times to make sure I was right but she basically doubled up on the trade. The guy sold the fx to her, but then she hit the right hand side of the spread on her trading platform which meant she had bought again. But then when she traded out of it the following episode, she only sold the original volume and but would have still been sat on half the position. That should have been picked up by the production team and made me nearly lose my sh*t and stop watching. They made such a big thing of that whole story yet got the technical aspect completely wrong. Madness.

Fascinating read.

Ruined slightly by the use of 'tole' instead of 'told' but, nonetheless, funny and informative.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2021, 11:31 am

Galted wrote:

Fascinating read.

Ruined slightly by the use of 'tole' instead of 'told' but, nonetheless, funny and informative.

For the f*cking sake of f*ck.

That is most I have typed out in years and I let that slip through. I'm not going back to edit it.

I suppose I can be grateful that Jules was too busy talking about hand jobs to notice it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Feb 2021, 11:44 am

I only bother with grammatical errors, not typos, and even then I give a lot of latitude in long posts. Unlike some tw@ts.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2021, 11:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I only bother with grammatical errors, not typos, and even then I give a lot of latitude in long posts. Unlike some tw@ts.

l*l out loud (again).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2021, 8:42 am

Might as well bang in a fist as no one else can be arsed.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 17 Feb 2021, 9:32 am

Sicunded

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Feb 2021, 9:46 am

Tird.
I'm impressed by LiW's avant garde use of 'sicund' rather than the more traditional 'sicond'. It makes me feel very old.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Feb 2021, 9:51 am

Near Tird.  

I have some sympathy for Tina's frustration at them not getting the technical aspects right on that program.  I can't watch court room dramas without shouting "OBJECTION - LEADING THE WITNESS " or "OBJECTION - RELEVANCE?" every few minutes.  

It's why I'm banned from the local Odeon.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2021, 10:30 am

People always think I wear wigs and shout objection a lot. They don't seem to realise that most of the time it is a lot of overweight middle aged men sat around a normal table, drinking tea, waiting for someone else to stop talking so they can speak.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Feb 2021, 10:56 am

Now it is a lot of overweight middle aged men sat around on Zoom, drinking tea, waiting for someone else to realise they're still on mute.

I haven't been in a court room since 2003.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:08 am

Loudly exclaiming they are not a cat...

I went into small claims with a friend who expected LA Law and was very disappointed when it lasted 5 minutes as all evidence had been reviewed previously, and one minute of me and the "Judge" having a quick convo as the other party didn't rock up, and he walked away with £500 that took a few weeks to get, and a sense of anti-climax.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:12 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:£500 that took a few weeks to get, and a sense of anti-climax.

Sounds like my sex life.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:15 am

What's a "sex life"?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:17 am

My mental image of lawyer Rick is of Matlock and Super is a cross between Lionel Hutz and Groundskeeper Willie. These are nothing like my more abstract non-lawyer images of them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:18 am

Have you read Flash Boys by Michael Lewis, Tina?  Really interesting look at high-frequency trading and how some guys are trying to combat it by setting up their own stock exchange.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:19 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:What's a "sex life"?

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:23 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:£500 that took a few weeks to get, and a sense of anti-climax.

Sounds like my sex life.

I once spunked* £95 on a brass in Shoreditch after a marathon drinking session with my housemate.  After humping away on what appeared to be a rickety hospital bed she asked 'why's it gone soft?"  I was so preoccupied with not falling off (the bed) that I had no idea this had happened and endured the humiliation of unsuccessfully trying to get it hard again while she watched and waited.

Left with my balls full and my wallet lighter.

* pun is accidental

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:24 am

superflyweight wrote:Have you read Flash Boys by Michael Lewis, Tina?  Really interesting look at high-frequency trading and how some guys are trying to combat it by setting up their own stock exchange.

I haven't, Supes but am aware of it. I've read Liars Poker, The Big Short and Moneyball and enjoyed them all immensely.

I will definitely read Flash Boys at some point.

I still have that Stalin book sat on my bookcase that I believe you've read. I think I'm intimidated to start it given the volume of pages. Same with Bill Clinton's autobiography. Have had that for years but it's massive (and it ain't made of plastic). I think I can probably skip to the bl*wjob bit though and miss the rest.

Is there any oral sex passages in the Stalin book? A friend was asking me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:26 am

superflyweight wrote:Have you read Flash Boys by Michael Lewis, Tina?  Really interesting look at high-frequency trading and how some guys are trying to combat it by setting up their own stock exchange.

I haven't, Supes but am aware of it. I've read Liars Poker, The Big Short and Moneyball and enjoyed them all immensely.

I will definitely read Flash Boys at some point.

I still have that Stalin book sat on my bookcase that I believe you've read. I think I'm intimidated to start it given the volume of pages. Same with Bill Clinton's autobiography. Have had that for years but it's massive (and it ain't made of plastic). I think I can probably skip to the bl*wjob bit though and miss the rest.

Is there any oral sex passages in the Stalin book? A friend was asking me.

Don't think Stalin was into bl*wjobs. Would have been a bugger to get the mess out of his moustache.

It's otherwise a good book - although I took a break halfway through and then went back to it a couple of months later.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:27 am

Galted wrote:

Sounds like my sex life.

I once spunked* £95 on a brass in Shoreditch after a marathon drinking session with my housemate.  After humping away on what appeared to be a rickety hospital bed she asked 'why's it gone soft?"  I was so preoccupied with not falling off (the bed) that I had no idea this had happened and endured the humiliation of unsuccessfully trying to get it hard again while she watched and waited.

* pun is accidental

L*l out loud!

Galted! What a revelation to share with us all. Glad you feel comfortable enough to get that off your chest.

We haven't had one of those stories since Michaels died.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:27 am

Galted wrote:

Sounds like my sex life.

* pun is accidental

Utterly depressing! Could have been written by michaels.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:28 am

Galted wrote:My mental image of lawyer Rick is of Matlock and Super is a cross between Lionel Hutz and Groundskeeper Willie.  These are nothing like my more abstract non-lawyer images of them.

It's probably more like the Church Council meetings from The Vicar of Dibley

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:36 am

Recently I did some technical work assisting on a tribunal linked to an insurance dispute. Seeing the barristers close up felt a little like how it must be to work closely with big cats. Very interesting but I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of them.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Feb 2021, 11:53 am

You just have to look them in the eye. They soon back down.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2021, 12:17 pm

Generally speaking there is no need to be intimidated by Barristers, they have just been through a few extra steps that few others can be arsed with. Some of the tools that were constantly making idiots of themselves in the law school that both supes, and myself went to are now Barristers.

However, like with most professions you have a work "switch" which you turn on which is mainly an act. If I, or anyone else i expect behaved in our personal lives how we do in a work surrounding, you would have no friends and may as well be castrated.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Feb 2021, 12:44 pm

Can or can't be arsed, rIck?

I got annoyed watching a Spanish TV series called The Pier... or El Embarcadero as it is known in Spain. Here's a short teaser...

High-profile architect Alexandra faces her worst nightmare when she gets a call from local cop Conrado to identify her husband Oscar's body, found on a pier in the beautiful Albufera landscape outside Valencia. Suicide? How can it be when they had made plans for their future just hours ago? But it only gets worse: Oscar had been leading a double-life....

What p!ssed me off was when, right at the start, Alex wins a €311 million commission to design a high-rise tower in China. Judging by the model they kept showing (it looked ugly and cheap!) nobody in their right mind would have paid that much. She later dramatically 'revises' the plans and the new design looks like a series of vegetables on a skewer with some bok choy hanging off it at random levels.

It would have taken all of 3 minutes (if that) to scribble up. When she takes the sketches to the billionaire client (who was not Chinese btw) he is swept away by it all. No questions asked. "Where do I sign?" he says... well he actually says something like: "¿Dónde firmo?"

All I thought was: just wait until the structural engineer sees it. Not to mention the HVAC (heating, ventilation, air-con) consultants. It would almost be impossible to build even with some major changes to the 'aesthetic'. It could be done... but it would look sh!t in my opinion.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Wed 17 Feb 2021, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next