The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Hibbz
Galted
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
Pal Joey
12 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Feb 2021, 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quickest thread split since December '63. Great work Frankie.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Thu 11 Feb 2021, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It never ends, lost... it never ends.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:59 am

Don't think that I can accept the fist in such circustances, Rick. Happy for you to claim it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:24 am

It's cool, man, such late night work deserves reward.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:48 am

Tird regardless

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:59 am

Cheers, Rick. Nothing as rewarding as a double fist, especially when one of them is a complete surprise.

We'll probably need Tino to provide an official ruling this afternoon when he wakes up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Mar 2021, 10:16 am

He is too busy singing in his underpants.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Mar 2021, 10:19 am

And working on his spinning wheel.
I'm not George Segal.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Mar 2021, 11:19 am

Galted wrote:Cheers, Rick.  Nothing as rewarding as a double fist, especially when one of them is a complete surprise.

We'll probably need Tino to provide an official ruling this afternoon when he wakes up.

11:19. Up early today.

You are the receiver of the fist, Galted. Staying up past midnight at your age deserves recognition.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Mar 2021, 11:34 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Cheers, Rick.  Nothing as rewarding as a double fist, especially when one of them is a complete surprise.

You are the receiver of the fist, Galted. Staying up past midnight at your age deserves recognition.  

Thank you so, so much. I'm speechless apart from mentioning Rick once again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Mar 2021, 11:58 am

Although he'd probably just woken up to go and pee.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:00 pm

How do you know he stayed up? More likely that he got up for urinary reasons.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:

F*ck you, and your faster typing skills

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:07 pm

I do wee a lot more these days but then I drink f*cking loads of water now. Only eat meat once a week, no alcohol Monday to Thursday and no sweets/chocolate other than weekends.

I'm feeling the pump these days. Action netball next.

Running out of money fast but at least I'll be a healthy homeless bum.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

F*ck you, and your faster typing skills

Pee is easier to spell and type than urinary.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I do wee a lot more these days but then I drink f*cking loads of water now. Only eat meat once a week, no alcohol Monday to Thursday and no sweets/chocolate other than weekends.

I'm feeling the pump these days. Action netball next.

Running out of money fast but at least I'll be a healthy homeless bum.

Your dad must be turning in his kilt.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:48 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Your dad must be turning in his kilt.  

He's been South of the Wall so long he is practically a Lannister now, Supes. Or at least a Stark. He certainly ain't no Wildling anymore.

He's got a strange hybrid Scouse/Scottish accent but it was noticeably thicker Scot the other week when Scotland won at Twickers. I questioned him on it but he just shrugged it off and called me a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Mar 2021, 12:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I do wee a lot more these days but then I drink f*cking loads of water now. Only eat meat once a week, no alcohol Monday to Thursday and no sweets/chocolate other than weekends.

Never thought I'd see the day when I'm more Northern than Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Mar 2021, 1:10 pm

How's the Covid Culture Cup Coming on, Tino?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Mar 2021, 1:19 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:How's the Covid Culture Cup Coming on, Tino?

I've stated my terms, riCkO. Geoff/Jeff returns and so does the CCC.

This lady isn't for turning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Mar 2021, 1:31 pm

If we can get it trending on T***ter he would be all over it like a tramp on chips.

Might cajole flipper instead

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Mar 2021, 1:53 pm

I can clarify that I don't get up to pee/urinate as I'm trapped in bed by Galtova and our cat. If I did get up it certainly would not be to browse internet forums.

I usually go to bed at about 1 as the hour either side of midnight is the only time I get to do some PlayStation killing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:09 pm

Galted wrote:If I did get up it certainly would not be to browse internet forums.

Mumsnet is a bit sh*t these days to be fair.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:32 pm

Galted wrote:If I did get up it certainly would not be to browse internet forums.

It's been infiltrated by trannies trying to be mums.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:44 pm

Galted wrote:

Weirdly enough, the Chicks with Di*ks site that I post on has been infiltrated by a load of mums pretending to be trannies.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:49 pm

Galted wrote:

Weirdly enough, the Chicks with Di*ks site that I post on has been infiltrated by a load of mums pretending to be trannies.

Which I can only imagine has the locals quite suspicious about you.

I’m not Jules, by the way. Dead or alive.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:50 pm

How's the next Covid Culture Cup getting on, Flipper?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Mar 2021, 3:01 pm

Is Mumsnet now not just all about the guy that wrote Father Ted posting on there because he's been banned from everywhere else because he thinks that every trannie is just claiming to be one so they can pee in female toilets.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Mar 2021, 4:32 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Galted wrote:

Which I can only imagine has the locals quite suspicious about you.

I’m not Jules, by the way. Dead or alive.

You spin me right round, Flipper.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 25 Mar 2021, 4:57 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:How's the next Covid Culture Cup getting on, Flipper?

About as well as Pete Burns’s surgeries.

It’s Tina’s turn, once he’s stopped bickering with all those mums and his brand new lover.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 26 Mar 2021, 7:05 am

Like a fist baby, round round.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 26 Mar 2021, 7:51 am

Surly siconds

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 26 Mar 2021, 10:38 am

Traditional tird.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 26 Mar 2021, 10:53 am

Fair to middling fourth

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 26 Mar 2021, 11:15 am

Fifth column

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Mar 2021, 11:17 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Tina’s turner

You're simply the best, Flipper.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Mar 2021, 1:22 pm

I've spent the last two hours listening to my girlfriend complain about an argument she didn't have at work. Well, two hours and counting.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Mar 2021, 1:35 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've spent the last two hours listening to my girlfriend complain about an argument she didn't have at work. Well, two hours and counting.

You could have knocked up Rd 1 of the Culture Cup in half that time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Mar 2021, 1:52 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've spent the last two hours listening to my girlfriend complain about an argument she didn't have at work. Well, two hours and counting.

Those rounds used to take me days of meditation to come up with. Each round of the CC is a spiritual journey, not only for me but for every single competitor and follower of the sport.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Mar 2021, 1:58 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Those rounds used to take me days of meditation to come up with. Each round of the CC is a spiritual journey, not only for me but for every single competitor and follower of the sport.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:01 pm

Remember someone did a massive poll of favourite things on here a few years back and it turns out that that the most popular beer was Bud and the most popular band/singer was Adele.

F*ck me those were dark times.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:04 pm

superflyweight wrote:Remember someone did a massive poll of favourite things on here a few years back and it turns out that that the most popular beer was Bud and the most popular band/singer was Adele.  
F*ck me those were dark times.  

That was probably just Adam's vote alone?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:13 pm

You could have knocked up Rd 1 of the Culture Cup in 1000 x that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:22 pm

It's ok, I'm now having to watch her watch Titanic whilst she gets annoyed that I don't find it emotional. The distance between us is sometimes not an issue.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Those rounds used to take me years of meditation to come up with. Each round of my CC feels like an arduous journey, not only for me but for every single person who comes across them.

That took me a long time to fix...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:37 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Those rounds used to take me years of meditation to come up with. Each round of my CC feels like an arduous journey, not only for me but for every single person who comes across them.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Mar 2021, 2:54 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Count.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 26 Mar 2021, 3:12 pm

I'd probably do a Culture Cup if I could be arsed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 29 Mar 2021, 9:03 am

Hour early fist. Damn these clock changes

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Mar 2021, 9:29 am

Sicond.

So you've sprung forward. We fall back on Sunday.

Any sign of spring yet, lost? Thought I saw some warm temperatures in Paris or maybe it was Bordeaux? Hopefully you'll get some nice spring days soon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 29 Mar 2021, 10:35 am

Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

So you've sprung forward. We fall back on Sunday.

Any sign of spring yet, lost? Thought I saw some warm temperatures in Paris or maybe it was Bordeaux? Hopefully you'll get some nice spring days soon.

This time last year the weather was glorious. This year we had some fantastic weather a couple of weeks ago which did not last. It is all cold wind and rain at the moment, but nature is waking up regardless

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next