The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Eubank Jr v Liam Williams

+3
Mr Bounce
Soul Requiem
Steffan
7 posters

Go down

Chris Eubank Jr v Liam Williams Empty Chris Eubank Jr v Liam Williams

Post by Steffan Thu 11 Nov 2021, 6:36 pm

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/12466103/chris-eubank-jr-settles-bitter-rivalry-with-liam-williams-in-a-huge-british-battle-on-december-11-live-on-sky-sports

Chris Eubank Jr risks his world middleweight title ambitions as he steps into hostile territory to settle his feud with Welsh rival Liam Williams at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff on December 11, live on Sky Sports

Eubank Jr's world title ambitions are at stake against Williams, who will receive red-hot support from his home fans in their fiery grudge fight at the Motorpoint Arena.

With both contenders well known for their all-action styles, Eubank Jr and Williams are expected to deliver one of the most electrifying British fights of the year.

I'm backing Liam Williams by late stoppage. I am biased though

What predictions do you lot have? Should be a good match up either way

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Chris Eubank Jr v Liam Williams Empty Re: Chris Eubank Jr v Liam Williams

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 11 Nov 2021, 6:41 pm

Eubank is too big and his volume will overwhelm Wliiams, referee stops the fight within 8 rounds.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 11 Nov 2021, 7:20 pm

Is there a feud? Really? I agree with Soul - Eubank is physically too big and he's got enough skill to see off Williams. I reckon it'll be stopped due to cuts.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 11 Nov 2021, 8:11 pm

Motorpoint seems a bit of a small arena for this. Be interesting to know what they can hold, tbh. It says 5k on Google.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:03 pm

Chris Eubank Jr has never been stopped and I don't think he has ever been knocked down or taken a standing count.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Smalls Fri 12 Nov 2021, 10:33 am

Eubank Jr-has all the skills but can't put them together.Not got a world class boxing brain.We know what he does.IBO belt type level.
Williams- A one-dimensional, come-forward guy who leads with his face,but who can give anyone a hard night's work but as has been shown, is quite easy to predict and counter.
Has all the hallmarks of being a messy fight which could go either way but I lean towards Eubank Jr who I think has that extra level above Williams in his 'locker.
I can also imagine Eubank not having much respect for him as he is naturally arrogant and could well cope his first knockdown !
Derek Smalls
Derek Smalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 15 Nov 2021, 9:00 am

Styles makes fights. What’s not to like about this fight?

Either man stopping the other would be something of a career highlight. I hope it turns nice and sloppy. One of the best British middleweight encounters in a while. Maybe even a classic

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down